• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ladies Tailor

Ladies Tailor

12

Nitu got out of the car and pushed her dark sunglasses on her head into her silky dark hair, as she walked to the tailor shop. As she entered some bells on the door signaled her entry. A young man of about 25 years of age came out from an inside room and asked, "Can I help you, Ma'am?"

He looked quite strong and muscular, with a well-proportioned body, his slightly hairy chest was partially visible through the 2 open buttons of his shirt. He was not bad looking, not at all. In fact, thought Nitu, he was good enough to flirt with if she had met him in a club. But he was not a 65 years old, long-bearded and near-sighted man which is what she was looking for.

"Where is master ji?" She asked.

"He has gone to his village, he'll be back next month." The guy replied.

"Oh yes, he told me, I forgot." She slapped her forehead in a gesture of despair.

"I am his nephew, my name is Raj. I am looking after the shop in his absence. Can I do anything for you?" For a tailor's nephew he spoke really well and decently, Nitu thought.

Raj also, in the meantime, was checking out Nitu with frank eyes.

Nitu was the young, gorgeous wife of a middle-aged, ultra-rich businessman, who spent more days in foreign countries than in India. She was what you'd call a trophy wife. And her husband did display his sexy, hot wife in his business circles just like a trophy.

The problem was for a gorgeous babe that she was she didn't get all the sex she wanted. Her husband when he wasn't doing a business deal a minute was not really interested in sex. And on the rare occasions when he was in the mood for sex, he was too much of a gentleman to do any rough, hard fucking that she craved. She could count the orgasms she had in a year on her fingers. And half of them were in hot water tub.

Though not used to stepping out for sex, her sex-starvation slowly started affecting her dressing style. She had begun to dress to show off her alluring figure, and she loved it when guys so obviously drooled over her. She was worth drooling over.

For 36, she was really fit and looked hardly 29 or 30. Her curves were all in the right places. There was not a single extra ounce of weight on her body, she took care of that with a twice-a-week gym routine. Her hair were dark and long, right now made into a stylish hairdo that kept them up, leaving her back bare as the Punjabi suit she was wearing had a pretty deep back cut.

Her color was really fair and her arms looked really nice and smooth in the deep sleeveless cut of the tight suit. Her slim, sexy figure was accentuated by the tight fit of the suit.

She was wearing a bra but it was the bare essentials type that didn't hide her nipples so well, her dupatta, white like her suit, was completely transparent, didn't hide her deep cleavage from the view, rather made it more interesting to look at it.

The kurti stopped after covering her thighs, and the salwar though not so tight being white, had some transparency in it. You could see her white, smooth, well-toned thighs when the loose salwar clung to her legs. Her panties, were the stylish, sexy, French cut cottons that covered the essentials and only that. The salwar ended at her ankles which were quite shapely, and then she had on, 4" high white, clear heels, so sexy.

"....I need it next week for a wedding." Raj stopped checking her out and looked at her face, she was telling him about a suit she wanted stitched. She had a cute face, high cheekbones, luscious lips with a hint of lipstick, and gray eyes.

"Sure, we can do it by next week. Let me take your measurements."

"But master ji has my measurements."

"Well, he misplaced his notebook somewhere before he left. I am having to take fresh measurements for all the clients".

"Oh, ok." She stepped towards the inner room where she always got measured.

She took off her dupatta and put it on a dresser along with her purse, before standing on the mat. She put her hands on her waist as Raj approached her with a tape measure. He was intensely aware of her salty-fresh perfume coming from her smooth clean-shaved armpits mixed with her body smell as he stepped really close to her and measured her arm.

He took her wrist and put her hand on his shoulder, standing an arm-length apart. Keeping one end of the tape secured at her wrist with his fingers his other hand moved slowly up her arm with the tape, his fingers brushing ever so lightly on her soft bare arm. She could feel goosebumps all over her body by the time his fingers touched her well-rounded shoulder.

She waited until he took the tape away from her arm before saying, "I want it to be a deep-sleeveless cut." Raj nodded understandingly and proceeded with the measuring process.

Standing behind Nitu, he wrapped the cold, plastic measuring tape around her shapely neck. In the process his fingers brushed on her bare back gently, as the suit she was wearing had a deep back cut. Then he moved to the front and enlarged the circle of tape, "What kind of neck cut do you want?"

"V" She said, and she was surprised her voice wasn't shaking. She was feeling really turned on by his close presence and the gentle touches of his hands.

He loosened the tape in an approximation of her current neckline and his her nipples felt the brush of his thumbs and fingers as he proceeded to make a detailed careful measurement. A thrill ran down her body, tingling right down to her pussy. Instinctively her legs opened wider as she felt a heat building in her pussy.

"This deep is ok?" as he held the tape between her tits, his knuckles were pressing lightly on her breasts, right in the nipular area. She felt her breathing get heavier.

"Deeper", she said, trying hard to keep her voice from sounding all husky and horny as it felt inside her.

He inserted his finger and the tape an inch inside her cleavage now, his knuckle touching her bare skin on her chest, right between her hot breasts. She could not believe she heard herself saying, "Deeper" again.

"Are you sure?" he asked doubtfully. At the tone of his voice she opened her eyes, and then realized with a shock she never knew when she had closed them.

"No, that's ok, but make sure, it's not loose from the sides." She tried to bring herself in control.

"Ok, let me know how tight you want it." He measured the tightness of her current suit, putting one end of the tape on her shoulder and bringing the other down on her breast, her thumb pressing the end of the tape on her nipple. "This tight enough?" He asked looking at her gorgeous, flushed face.

"Tighter." She murmured.

He made the tape a half-inch shorter, pressure on her nipple increasing.

"This is fine?"

"Yeah, this is good!" Her voice was a hoarse whisper. Her pussy was flooding with juices. She didn't know when she had been so excited before in her life. She was married even if her businessman husband didn't fuck her so good. Nobody had brought her to a boiling point, so quickly with just a few deft touches and caresses. She could feel her panties fully wet and she was afraid pretty soon there'd be a wet spot on her salwar.

Now he was behind her, touching her bare back, "You want this same cut?"

"Yes, but a little deeper." His hand moved a little lower with the tape, "This much?"

"Yes." Nitu could feel her body feel like burning from the inside. She was sure her leaking pussy was wetting the salwar now after soaking through the panties.

Then from the front, his arms went around her slim body as he wrapped the tape around her flat tummy, asking her "This tight?" He was standing so close to her she could feel the heat from his body. His close presence was having a heady effect on her.

"Little bit tighter.", she said, trying hard not to sound as breathless as she was.

His hands brushed and caressed her waist and her belly as they smoothed the tape around her body. "This better?"

"Oh yes!"

He was making notations in a notebook of all measurements. He made another one now.

"Ok, let's talk about your salwar now." Nitu's heart skipped a beat as she realized his hands were now going to be on her legs. She could already feel her pussy soaking wet in her panties, really dying to be fucked. She didn't know if she could take any more of his teasing hands, especially on her legs! He seemed to know exactly what he was doing to her gorgeous, sensuous body!

He was kneeling in front of her and with one end of the tape, pressed on her waist, his hand moved down, brushing the back of his fingers on her soft, smooth thigh, through the thin, almost transparent salwar she was wearing. He stopped with his hand on her shapely ankle and look up at her, "This length is ok for you?"

"Should be, how about another inch lower?" She was surprised how coolly she was talking given that her head was swimming, her heart throbbing so wildly in her chest, she felt everybody in the neighborhood could hear it.

His hand curved around the waistband of her low-tied salwar and she could feel his fingers on her soft bare skin, almost touching her panties' waistband, her heart skipped a beat. His fingers moved a sideways, so lightly caressing her bare skin as he asked "This is where you'll be tying it?"

"Y...yes!" This time she was sure he could hear her voice going all husky and needy. She could smell her own arousal and definitely he could too, she thought.

Keeping his fingers on her belly, he moved his lower hand on her ankle, "This length ok?"

"Yes..", She could hardly trust herself to say other words. Words she was thinking, like "fuck....use......ram me.."

But wait...he was talking to her again.

"Could you open your legs a bit, I need to measure the inseam?" He was requesting in a nice, gentle voice...but her mind was spinning "Inseam? That means he was going to go *gulp* between her legs now....oh GOD!"

She picked up her 4" high heeled foot off the carpet and placed it wider, making her legs more than 1 foot wide. She was having trouble believing herself. Here she was, wife of one of the most powerful man in the country, definitely most powerful in the city, herself quite a pillar of high society, men vied for one smile from her luscious lips, and she was being touched and teased by an ordinary tailor. And yet, even as she was thinking all this, she lifted her foot and spread her legs wide for him, wishing he'd keep touching her more and more.

He put one hand on her ankle, on the inside, and then with his right hand he moved the tape up, slowly, teasingly it seemed to her, until the higher end of the tape was pressing lightly on her thigh joint. His knuckles were pressing very lightly on her pussy lips through the thin salwar, and she could feel her wet, soggy panties, pressing on her pussy.

She lifted her head skywards, almost as a reflex and a suppressed moan escaped her throat like a whimper of a kitten. "mhmm!"

He didn't show surprise, just asked in a casual voice, "This is comfortable or do you want tighter?"

"er..a little tighter...", she was surprised she was still able to talk. She was excited beyond her wildest fantasies. Her pussy was throbbing so wildly she could feel her pulse in it. She could feel her juices soaking through her panties now. She was positive there was a wet spot on her salwar and he could feel it as his fingers moved in her most private region. This time his knuckles really rubbed on her pussy slit through the thin clothes and her moan was not so suppressed this time.

"Is this tight enough?" He asked and she nodded, "Y.y..yes!"

"Great! That's all I need!" His hands were off her body and he turned to write one final notation in his notebook.

Her mind revolted, "What? He was gonna send her away! Like this? Just like this?...after making her so damn burning hot she couldn't think straight?"

"Come Monday evening, I'll have the suit ready for the first fitting." He said, turning to her after closing the notebook.

"Monday?" She said, and her mind was saying, "Monday? Fuck Monday!! That's 5 days later, I need something NOW. N-O-W, NOW, some release maybe some more teasing, just one more touch would make her cum, she was sure!"

But there was nothing she could do. He sounded all business-like, smiling at her, like he was waiting for her to leave. She was not going to beg some stranger for sex. She was married! This last came home to her as a surprise. Damn! He had excited her so much she'd forgotten she was a high-society, hot-ass, married lady who didn't cheat on her husband!

She picked up her dark glasses, her purse, adjusted her soft, long, flowing hair and got in her car without a backward glance.

She started driving away and at first chance, looked down. Yes, she was wet, there was a big wet spot on her salwar right between her legs. Her face flushed a bright red as she thought there was no chance he wouldn't have noticed it. And the hell of the matter was, she was still turned on like anything. She couldn't shake the memory of his hands from her mind. How good they felt, how they made her feel all tingly inside. How her pussy reacted when he touched her bare back. How he boldly put his fingers on her pussy...damn, that made her pussy twitch like crazy, she damn near came just from thinking about it!

Her first action when she got home was to head for the bathroom, letting her purse, glasses and car keys fall where they will. She closed the bathroom door, started the water in the tub and started taking off her clothes.

Water was only 2 inches deep yet, but it was deep enough that it tingled her pussy as she settled in.

She was thinking of Raj as she started ramming her finger into her tight, hot pussy. The memory of his hands and how boldly and calmly he has teased her today was fueling her lust and she finger fucked her wet, dripping cunt harder and harder, using 2 fingers now.

She came hard! Harder than she had ever come! Her body twitched uncontrollably, thrashing in the warm water of the tub.

She kept thinking of Raj and her fingers continued to fuck her still hot cunt. By the time the water was up to her shoulder, she had come 3 more times. All huge, mind-numbing orgasms! Now she lay back, exhausted, sated, to enjoy her bath.

That night she fell asleep, reliving the experience at the tailor shop. Next morning, she got no time to think about it as she had to get ready to go to office and take care of business. But just as soon as she had settled in her big executive chair, her first thought was how good she had felt in the tailor shop and later in the tub.

All day she kept thinking about Raj and his expert hands, twice she got so excited that she had to lock her office door and finger herself. But both times the phone rang and she had to postpone pleasure for business.

The feeling of having been insulted slowly faded away and she actually started feeling horny for those hands again.

That night she couldn't sleep that easily. She dreamt of Raj and woke up hornier than ever. She decided there was no way but to go there again. But how? He had called her 5 days later for the first fitting of the suit. All day at work next day she was distracted, thinking of an excuse to go there. Her heart beat faster every time she imagined going to the tailor shop again, stepping into the inner room for "measurement"...damn, that thought was moistening her pussy without even touching!

Then she got it, she'll have to get a new dress made for her. She could buy the material this evening after office. She felt her body respond with a rush of hormones as she thought about this plan.

So eager was she, that she left work early and went to a shopping mall. After a lot of browsing and experimenting she bought a sequin dress material, thinking she'd ask him to make her a micromini dress for a party. Then she suddenly thought about what would she wear to his shop tonight? Now that she was at the mall, she should get something hot to wear this evening.

She decided to get something sexy, something hot that would get his attention. Something that'd tell him what kind of attention she wanted. That kind of thinking led her into the short skirts section. And then the top had to match the skirt.

In her bed room, she looked at the two tiny pieces of clothing she had bought laid out on her bed. The top was a halter, not much bigger than a bra, one string strap tying behind her neck and one on her back. That'd leave almost all her back exposed. The top was tight and did not cover her full 36C tits completely, a very generous amount of cleavage was available in the middle where a diamond broach (it looked like diamond) was holding the two cups together. The skirt was equally slutty, uneven flared hem, silky just like the top, the maximum length was 8 inches but it varied going to as less as 6 inches on her left thigh. On her left thigh a similar diamond-looking pin/broach was scrunching top half of the skirt, making a triangular naked area on her upper thigh and making the hem of the short skirt 2 inches higher.

Nitu took care to take a nice bath and then apply creams to her skin, so that her exposed skin would not only look nice but also feel nice. She shaved her armpits and her pussy. Then applied an expensive, seductive perfume, around her armpits, near her tits, and also around her bald, soft, bare pussy. She surveyed the effect after wearing the tiny top and skirt, and the tiniest, small thong she could find. It was necessary also because of the bare patch in the skirt, normal panties would show.

She wore 5" high heeled open toed shoes. The heels were pencil style, the platform clear and the straps that tied around her calves were white.

As she stood before the long mirror, she could feel her body charged with horniness. Maybe it was the effect of the clothes and dress up, or the anticipation of what she was going to do, but as she lifted her skirt, she could see a quite bit wet patch on the thong already.

She looked and felt very naked, so she picked up a long coat that covered her down to her knees. She closed the coat and walked out to her car before she could lose the nerve to do it.

She parked the car in front of the tailor shop and sat there trying to get up her nerve. She could feel her thong completely soaked in her pussy juices. She lifted her skirt and took off the soggy thong, leaving it on the passenger seat. Taking some face tissues from the dashboard, she wiped her wet pussy as much as she could. She thought about leaving the coat also there in the car, but decided to keep it for now.

Nitu picked up the sequin cloth that she had bought, from the back seat and started walking carefully to the tailor shop. Her heels were making a click-clack noise on the road and she could feel cool evening breeze entering her skirt and tickling her bare pussy, despite the long coat.

She stepped into the shop and as usual bells rang but today even this sound made her heart beat faster with excitement as she knew this would bring Raj.

"Hello Ma'aam." Raj smiled at her, looking pleased to see her back so soon. "I am afraid your suit it not ready yet."

"Oh, you can call me Nitu", she smiled her charming smile, her heart was pounding but her words were surprisingly coherent and in control, "No, I have come for another thing. I want you to stitch a dress for me, I have a party to go to this month." She offered him the sequin cloth.

He took the cloth, felt it in his fingers and told her, "Sure, let me know what kinda dress you want and I'll have it ready for you."

"Yeah, I'll tell you as you take the measurements." Her heartbeat was increasing every minute.

"Oh, but I already have your measurements. From the suit, remember?"

Nitu's heart almost stopped, he wasn't going to measure her today?

"No, no" she tried, "I don't want it to be the same style, I have some definite ideas about this dress."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ladies Tailor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds