• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Victor's New Slave Ch. 05

Victor's New Slave Ch. 05

12

Victor pushed a button on the wall and Slave watched with interest as the tapestry on the wall began to move to the right. There on the left side was a door. As Victor opened the door, he motioned for Slave to enter. It was dark and smelled a bit musty, but she entered the doorway, turning back to Victor, certainly he did not want her to go down the dark stairs.

"There is a light switch on your left" he said and left her to fumble in the darkness to find it.

Turning it on, Slave looked down the somewhat brighter stairwell. Taking a deep breath she started to descend what must have been twenty five steps. When she entered the dark cavern it was immediately lit with spotlights in certain areas, the bright light spilled into the room making it evident to her that this room was used for sex; from the looks of the room it was meant as a room of sexual torture. Slave just stood at the bottom of the stairs and tried to absorb the room. Each direction she looked she saw a spot light and under each spot light was something that could hold a person down. Slave had no doubt that this room had been the sight of many an orgy.

Slave was unaware that she had stopped.

"Motion detectors," Victor said as he led her in the room.

Her confusion and innocence pulled on Victors Groin. Taking her hand he led her to one of the bright lights.

He positioned her under the light and sat her in the edge of what appeared to slave as a swing. Lifting her right leg, he attached the rigid pole to her thighs with a strap and then did the same with the left. The poles were attached to the ropes that held the swing and this caused her legs to spread apart and show off her pussy. This made Slave feel very vulnerable and a bit nervous.

"Hang on," Victor said as he turned the switch; slowly she was lifted to a height that would make it easy for him to enter her.

Slave grabbed hold of the ropes tighter as she was lifted from the floor.

Victor swung Slave around so that she faced the room. She sat there, in awe of all the devices that were in here, as he stood behind her he reached around and grabbed her right nipple and pinched it with enough force to make her jump.

Her reaction made Victors cock stir in his pants. He reached over and put his mouth on the other nipple, lightly biting it and sucking it inward. This time she did not jump, instead she arched her back, almost willing him to continue. Biting harder on her nipple at the same time as his hand pinched the other, Slave moaned.

Victor turned her around. "Slave, undo my pants," he commanded.

Slave looked at the perch she was on, and afraid to move she played with ways that she could accomplish this seemingly difficult feat. Whenever she removed her hand from the swing, she would start to fall backwards.

Looking into Victors face, Slave could see that he was amused and this only added to the frustration. Leaning as far forward as the constraints on her legs would allow, she grabbed hold of victors waistband. Here at least she did not think she would fall off, but the position seemed awkward to her all the same. Slowly she managed to undo his pants, wondering what she could hold on to once the pants fell.

Victor provided the answer as he placed his hand on her back and pushed her downward, forcing her mouth on his cock. Afraid to fall, Slave grabbed hold of his hips and began to eagerly lap up his manhood. Long slow strokes followed by quick frantic bobs soon had Victor at full size. Victor moaned with pleasure as her mouth created a bond with his cock.

Victor grabbed her shoulders and lifted her. While her mouth felt good, he knew that this swing was perfect for fucking and this is where his mind was.

Hanging on to her thighs, Victor pulled her to his cock and was happy as his cock slid easily into her hot wet pussy.

The heat of her pussy excited Victor and he rammed his cock deep in her pussy time and time again. Each time he pulled her in, she bounced off his body, only to be pulled in tight once again.

Slave held the swing tightly as she tightened all her muscles. The friction and speed brought her excitement and it showed in the way that she accepted Victor, eagerly holding his cock for as long as she was able, moaning each time she left and screaming each time she returned.

This caused Victor to explode with such a force that he thought that his cum alone would force her to be tossed across the room. He held her in place as his cock emptied into her and then he grabbed hold of a nipple in his mouth and sucked it deep in his mouth as the last of his sperm filled her cavern.

After resting a bit, Victor untied slave and walked her over to the bidet where he sat her down and cleaned her. Slave enjoyed the water as it shot up her pussy and moaned when the water stopped. This caused Victor to laugh and to turn it on again. "You like this don't you?' he asked.

Slave, unused to having anyone do something just for her smiled shyly at Victor, "it tickles" she said amidst the giggles.

Victor than helped her up and brought her over to another lit area. Slave just looked down at the contraption in front of her. Not really sure what was to happen here, she just looked with a confused state at Victor, waiting for his direction.

"Kneel in the middle of this," Victor said as he gently pushed her in position. From here, he knelt beside her and began to tie her ankles on the set of straps at her feet and then her wrists were tied in securely.

Slave found herself on her elbow and her knees.

From behind Victor took her hair, which seemed to be conveniently in a pony tail, and pulled it, forcing her head up. He tied her hair to a rod that was placed behind her. She jumped when she felt the cold dildo being inserted into her pussy.

Kneeling in front of Slave, Victor put his cock to her mouth. "Make it hard," he said.

Slave, in shock just looked up into Victors eyes. But this was nothing compared to the look he received when the riding crop hit her ass.

"Suck my cock Slave" he said again as he lifted his arm to administer another slap to her ass.

Slave not wanting to feel the sting of that again eagerly latched on to his cock, taking the soft flesh deep in her mouth and licking at it with her tongue. As she felt the riding crop that Victor was rubbing on her red spot on her ass she began to lick more aggressively.

As he began to grow, Slave could no longer hold the cock in her mouth and started to bob back and forth. This of course made the dildo bob in and out of her pussy. Slave liked this and moved faster on Victors cock.

Victor took the riding crop that was in his hand and began to rub Slaves ass. Running the edge over her anus caused Slave to suck harder on Victors cock. It did not take but a second for victor to put these two together and continue.

Pressing on Slave's back with his other hand, he slowly brought his other hand lower, setting the riding crop to the side in case it would be needed later. As he reached under, he was able to take some of Slaves wetness from her dripping pussy up to her ass, rubbing it around the rim of her ass; he enjoyed the sensation of Slaves mouth as she sucked more eagerly on his cock.

After a few minutes of this, Victor had brought up enough of her juice to make her ass good and wet. Putting his finger at the entrance he pushed inward. When he felt the resistance he stopped, but only for a second. With minor force he pushed his finger deeper into her ass.

Slave swallowed Victors Cock deep as his finger continued to force entrance. When there was no place for her head to go, his finger pushed all the way up inside her ass.

Victor was not content with this, so he took his cock from her mouth, walked behind her, pulled out the fucking rod that was dripping wet and placed his cock there, all the while his finger stayed nestled safely inside of her tight brown hole.

For a moment he was content with his cock causing friction against her pussy. But this time he knew he wanted this to last.

Taking a butt plug from the shelf to the side, he began to slide in on Slave's clit, giving it the moisture it would need to slide in her ass with ease as he continued to fuck her cunt slowly.

When it had obtained all the moisture he felt it would need, he removed his finger and placed the plug at her back door. When it was about half an inch inside of her ass he turned the vibrator on. Not only could he feel the vibrations on his cock but he also felt the tightening of Slave's pussy. As he continued the gentle strokes of his cock, he pushed the ever fattening plug home.

Victor thought of control, willed it upon himself, but when he felt Slave's pussy cum around his cock he could control no more. Eagerly he pushed harder against her backside. And between the screams of Slave and the vibrator in her ass, Victor spilled into her pussy.

When the last drop had spilled out of his cock, he undid the restraints at her ankles. With his cock and the vibrating plug still in place, he reached over to undo the restraints at her wrists. With one final thrust, he pulled out keeping the plug in place.

Slave was lifted to an upright position and brought to the bidet once more. This time she knew what would be happening; eagerly she squatted over the open faucet and giggled when Victor applied the water. This inwardly pleased Victor and he left it on extra long, watching his Slave enjoy this. Something tugged at him, not really sure what it was, but he only stood there smiling at this woman who was acting like a little girl at the candy store, as she moved back and forth from her ass to her pussy. When she looked at him, he wondered, am I getting feelings for her?

"Slave, bend over, it is time to remove the plug." Victor said in a calm voice.

Slave stood, bent at the waist, put her hands on her knees, and offered Victor her ass.

Softly Victor touched the place where the riding crop had left its mark. He was sorry that he had used this and decided that he would not use something that harsh on Slave again. Pulling the plug from her ass, he was pleased to see that this had spread her anus open. This gave him an idea of what he wanted next. Setting Slave once again on the bidet, he sprayed her ass clean. Lifting her to a standing position, and led her to another device.

This time it was a bit clearer what as to happen. This looked to be sort of a couch; the restraints were at the sides. Slave knew she would need no restraints, but would willingly do what Victor wanted, but knowing that Victor wanted the restraints she put her self down on this fuck couch and allowed him to pull her and put her as he pleased.

When she was all tied in, Victor lifted Slave at the hips and inserted an additional cushion under them. Pushing down on her back, Slave realized that her ass was high in the air and that Victor seemed pleased. Softly she wiggled it to show Victor that it pleased her that he enjoyed her.

In this position, he felt that she looked to want a spanking. He knew that other spankings had gotten her and him if he were to be completely honest, very horny. With no thought at all, his hand was raised and came down hard on her ass. Slave jumped up, but Victor only pushed down on her back, forcing her ass to remain in the air. His hand stayed on her back as he continued to swat her ass. With each slap, her ass reddened. Wondering what the effect this was having on his slave, his hand reached between her pussy, the moisture would have been there no matter what, after all he had just filled this hot hole twice, but her loud moan gave it away.

Again Victor slapped her red ass and again he marveled at her red ass.

Then Victor got up and stood in front of Slave. From here he tapped her ass like a bongo, not hard but playfully as his cock dangled in Slave's face. Eagerly she reached for his cock with her tongue and was rewarded with his cock deep in her mouth.

Reaching over, he pulled out a bullet from the side drawer. Turning it on, he inserted it deep in her pussy with his thumb. The vibrations sent Slave over the edge and she came almost instantly. As she did, her mouth tightened on Victors cock, making it hard once again.

Victor looked down at his dick going in and out of her mouth, enjoying the view as she nibbled, licked, sucked and coddled him. Soon he found himself going in and out of her mouth in a steady rhythm. Reaching over to the drawer again, he took out a bottle of oil. Applying a generous amount to her ass he began to slowly work his fingers in and out, stretching her first with one finger, adding another and then one more. With three fingers deep in her ass he pulled his cock from her mouth and watched as her lips reached for the warmth of his body that had just been removed.

Just because it was so tempting, he swatted her ass and watched the finger marks began to glow red. This pleased Victor, but he continued to walk to her behind. Removing his fingers, he set the head of his cock at her ass and slowly pressed inward. To his amazement she pushed her ass up to greet him. With the oil and the opened ass his rod slid home with ease.

Victor slapped Slaves ass and was rewarded with her tightening her muscles. With a loud moan, he pushed his cock in and out slowly. Feeling the vibrator through the thin wall of membrane between her pussy and her ass made it more difficult to control himself. Faster and faster he moved watching her ass swallow him whole. When he removed his cock he smiled to himself as he say that her hole was stretched and that she was leaning backwards, begging for more.

Grabbing her pony tail, he rammed her hard and deep, moving faster. When she screamed, his first thought was that he had caused her pain, but soon he realized that she had allowed herself the pleasure of release. Her scream was compounded with one of the strongest orgasms he had seen to date.

Not sure how to prolong this for her, he slowed his rhythm down and was surprised when she whispered, "faster, fuck me faster. Oh God, please do not stop... harder."

Needing no more encouragement, Victor slammed into her ass with everything that was left inside of him. He felt her ass tighten as her orgasm increased. Nothing could hold him back and soon Slave felt his cum splash the walls of her ass. She climaxed soon after.

Victor lay on top of Slave, too exhausted to move. The feel of her body under his made him sigh. He could not remember feeling so content before and wondered just how much of her was getting to him. Both confused and content stayed with him as he laid there.

Slowly he rose, pulling Slave with him. With his arm on her waist he brought her once again to the bidet and sat her down.

As slave was sitting on the bidet, Victor sat there with one foot on the switch, lifting it off and on the switch and enjoying the play on Slave's face. In his hand he held a washcloth, warm and sudsy. Slave took the washcloth that was being offered to her and slowly began to wash Victor clean with a gentleness that pulled on Victor's heart. It was at this time that Victor finally started to realize that Slave had found a hole in his heart and was now working to fill it with her. This realization made him smile.

When she was finished, he turned off the water that was spraying Slave. This time instead of just handing her a towel, he gently wiped her dry.

When he stood he pulled her in for a tight embrace and was pleased at the way her body felt next to his. With his arm around her waist he brought her to the next lit area. This one looked like half a bed. The lights that shone reflected off of the many mirrors that were above and to the side of this area.

Victor picked her up, and sat her on the edge of the bed. As he gently pushed her back, she lay there looking up in the mirror at an image of her. Intrigued she hardly noticed as Victor took one hand and slid it down her leg. Lifting it, he pulled it up at an angle and attached it to Slave on a rope that was about two feet from Slave's shoulder. As she looked at Victor she saw him lift the other leg.

Slave smiled as she felt his hand running up her thigh, straightening it as it went up to the same position on the other side. This time when slave looked in the mirror, her legs formed a V, her round, pert breasts stood up and she marveled that her body would even get to this position.

Victor, as he looked down, smiled at the image in front of him. His finger traced back from her ankle and its restraint to her pussy very slowly. He was inwardly pleased as she moved her body so that his finger would be in direct line of her pussy. Just because he could, his finger went inside of her hot wet box and wiggled a bit.

Slave just sighed, the pleasure that was brought to her, she was sure, shone all over her face, but she no longer cared. She wanted Victor to know that she enjoyed this as much as he. Not really knowing why this was important, she did her best to convey to him in actions what he meant to her.

As Victor removed his finger, he brought it up to her soft round globe. Happy as he watched her body lift and her back arch. He bent down and licked the nipple that was now covered with her wetness.

Slave, unable to hold back any further, grabbed his head and held him in place.

Victor bit down hard on Slaves nipple. As slave let go of Victor, he took her hand and attached it to her leg with a different strap. "You are not to hold me down, I will do as it pleases me... do you understand?" Victor asked.

Slave looked from her wrist to Victor and said, "Yes Master. I am yours to do as you wish." She then watched as Victor put her other hand a restraint on the other side.

"Look at your self Slave," Victor said. "This is how I always want you, completely open to me and my wishes."

Slave looked up and viewed the woman in the mirror. Her legs were indeed wide open to anything that would be offered. Her arms and hands were unable to stop what was to happen. She could see her clean shaven pussy clearly in the mirror and realized that if she were to look down she could see the anus that was just filled moments earlier by Victor. When she looked at Victor, she saw something in his eyes that she had never seen before. Not clear on what it was, she just smiled at him.

Victor smiled back and then looked closely at the woman in front of him. Her breasts were soft yet firm and the nipples seemed to stand on their own, as he scanned downward he noticed that her stomach was flat and his fingers traced her muscles. He had always admired a strong woman and Slave had one of those bodies that were very kind on his eyes. No matter what she was wearing she was always sexy to him. His finger traced downward and found her wet pussy. As he reflected back he could not think of a time when she was not wet. This helped to excite him and he felt his cock twitch. As he looked down he noticed that it was now firm. He leaned forward to place it on Slaves pussy.

Rubbing it back and forth, he bent down and took her breast in his mouth. It still smelled of her, and the taste of her pussy lingered on her nipple. Suddenly Victor wanted nothing more than to suck on her pussy. The urge was strong, but did an owner give this pleasure to his slave? As he contemplated this, he decided that it was not done as he continued to rub her clit with his cock.

The soft sigh that escaped from Slaves mouth had Victor looking to her. Almost as if on auto pilot, he bent down and kissed her on the mouth. Nothing could have shocked them more nor could it have excited them more either. The kiss for Victor was passionate, as her lips parted; he felt the warmth, the wetness of the kiss. As if he were breathing her in, he lingered and held the kiss, bringing it deeper.

Slave struggled against the restraints that held her. Desperately she wanted to touch. Her head lifted to get more, begging for this moment never to end.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Victor's New Slave Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds