• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Danny's Butt Mom Ch. 02

Danny's Butt Mom Ch. 02

"Honey! Dinner will be ready in about 30 minutes! Come inside and get cleaned up!" His mother shouted to him out the window. Danny was covered in a days sweat and dirt from working in the yard. He took a look at his wonderful mother as she was busy in the kitchen making supper. She had on a white blouse and smooth khaki shorts that almost obscenely covered her enormous round bottom while letting her tan bulging thighs burst out below.

In the shower Danny washed up and stood there for a minute stroking his big, floppy semi-erect penis and thought about the way his mother's huge pussy looked like bulging in her panties. He imagined getting on his knees in front of her and pressing his face into that juicy wet vagina between his mothers big thighs. He stroked his cock until it was nice and hard, but instead of coming, thought maybe his mother would help him again. He kept his prick stiff like this until he walked in for dinner with a big bulge in his pants.

"Hey Mom! Looks great! I'm starving!" He cheerfully greeted her as he sat down.

She sat his plate down in front of him. "Honey, what's that you got in your pants?" She joked, giving him a little pat on the bulge.

"Mom, I was hoping you could help me again. You don't mind do you?"

"Baby, I'll do anything for you sweetheart. Lets go ahead and eat dinner, and then I'll do whatever you want me to do."

They were both totally horned up over dinner, anticipating what was to come after.

"What are your plans this evening sweetie?"

"Well, I was just going to stay around the house. Nothing much." And he just wanted to shoot load after load with his mother.

She wanted nothing more than to play with her sons penis. "Maybe we can watch a movie together then..."

While clearing the table, Dianne asked matter-of-factly, "Well, should we do it here or go in the living room?"

Upon hearing this Danny nearly creamed his pants hearing how serious his mother was about pleasing him. He was gripping his hard-on over his pants looking at his mother clean up the dishes. She was aroused by her son like this and shot him a wink and a smile. He walked over to his mother as she was doing the dishes and leaned up against the counter still gripping his meat.

"Go ahead and pull your pants down. I want you to make it nice and ready for me." She watched her son strip his pants off while cleaning the last few dishes. His thick meat looked delicious and his hairless balls hung low. She quickly put up the last dish and turned to her son. They looked into each other's eyes with a sort of sharp, familiar smile and a very comfortable kind of love. and His dick stood out pointing at his mother as she took it into the palm of her hand. An excited feeling of maternal love coursed through his mother's body. Dianne's pussy was steamy hot and getting wet, but not with the usual kind of lust, but from of the special feelings of being able to satisfy her son's sexual needs. Her son's big penis made her heart beat faster and her pussy really itchy. He put his hands on his hips and watched his mother expertly service his teenage hard-on. She reached down and wrapped both hands around his meat pole, giving him a tight squeeze and started massaging it just the right way- not too firmly, but surely and helpfully, almost the same type of touch she had when cleaning a cut on her baby son. She loved him and wanted him to tool as good as she could make him feel. His veins really stood out and his enormous cockhead looked like it would burst. He felt a hand wrap around his big balls and gently massage them, fingers groping him and taking a firm but gentle feel. The other hand softly ran its fingers up and down his big shaft.

They continued to look back and forth between this massage and into each other's eyes with loving looks. He leaned back against the counter and rested his hands on his mother's shoulders. Their faces were inches apart as she rubbed her son's groin, while her hand appeared at her mouth and for a moment she made a raunchy face as she sloppily licked her hand. Now he was well lubed up and breathing heavily as his mother pumped his cock, and the feeling of her expertly tugging his balls was wonderful. His hands slid off his mother's shoulders and cupped her massive breasts.

She breathed in her son's face, "Baby, does this feel wonderful? Your balls are so big dear. Will you let me put them in my mouth?"

He could only nod in affirmation. His mother squatted down and he felt a hot wet sensation enveloping his bald sack. In one sure movement Dianne took both her son's big hanging testicles into her mouth. She held his big dick with her left hand and cupped the top of his sack with her right. Then Danny's mom began sucking on one at a time, pulling them gently down low and licking all the salty taste. He could feel his mom working under his balls and he spread his legs a little to let her get in some more. The feeling was amazing - his mother was working his nuts, kneading and sucking, getting him ready to shoot a monster load.

"Oh mom! Oh! Suck it! Suck it good! Ohhh!" And they looked at each other as she worked his balls, now dripping all over her mouth, making his mother's face wet. She slurped and slurped her son's balls and stroked his big dick with her hand until he couldn't hold back and longer.

"Oh yeah mom!" He moaned as he began gushing streams of cum across the floor while his mother sucked his nads. Her mouth was busy sucking his balls as his penis twitched and twitched. Dianne pumped carefully, expertly, motherly- just the right touch while her son was shooting his big load. In the end a huge wad of spluge was sitting on top of his mother's hair and all over the kitchen floor. She stood up with her face wet with saliva from slurping his balls.

"Mmm. That's my big boy! You taste so good down there!"

She reached for a kitchen towel and wiped her face and hair with it, then bent over to wipe it off the floor, showing off her big creamy butt to her son. Her pussy was gushing wet and Danny could see it through his mom's pants. Dianne had big, round, massive thighs that looked so good in those tight khaki pants. She walked up to her son and carefully, like a mother, pulled up his pants and did his zipper.

"OK darling. Go find a movie to watch and I'll be there in a minute," She beamed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Danny's Butt Mom Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds