• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Show Me

Show Me

I imagine you are with me to pleasure me with my white dildo, smooth and soft, with beads in different sizes forming the tip. You want to show me what can be done with it when the toy is in your hands. I am lying on my back, your upper body on mine. My arm is on your back while the other strokes my inner thigh. My legs are spread and you rub the soft white toy over my dark pussy lips. They open a little as you stroke them and my sensitive clit pokes through. You rub across it... once ... twice ... and again. I lift my hips up for more contact but you push me down.

I moan in your ear and you take your eyes off my pussy and look at my face. You kiss me slow but deeply, always stroking me. You slide over my pussy more easily as I become wetter. You feel my hand on your back gripping you, releasing, gripping... in tune with my arousal.

Then you change the angle of the toy and point it at my pussy. You let the tip slip between my outer lips... then between the inner ones that are pink and wet. I feel it nudge my tight opening, instinctively tightening it more. I moan softly and you watch my face as you slowly press the toy's first bead into me. I gasp and smile at you, biting my lip. You place kisses on my breast and slowly move the first bead in and out of me, then drag it up to my clit. There, you slap it quickly and i close my thighs, but you press them apart again.

I hold my lips open with my free hand, the other still under you and on your back. I ask you to give me more, to let me feel more, but you tease me, tracing the lines of my lips slowly and tenderly. You love the tender glistening pink inside and you can just see the pink tip of my clit coming from below its hood. You circle it and then insert the first bead into me again. You press further and the next two slip inside.

Moaning, I ask for more, wanting the thickest bead in me too. You tell me no, not yet, not yet, and you kiss me as you slowly fuck me. I roll my hips in this same rhythm, your body pressing me down and I become more urgent. I kiss you so hungrily that you relent and ask me, do you want me to fuck you more? Pleading, I say yes, oh I want to feel it all! You say, is your little cunny ready, baby? I gasp, oh yes...

And with one intense shove into my depths, you make the whole toy enter me. I moan loudly as the fourth and biggest bead slips past my tightness and the entire length fills me. You hit bottom inside me, holding it there, moving the toy in circles to stretch me. Your thumb circles my clit hard and I could cum right then and you know it. You know it and feel my hand gripping your back. You know it and drive me towards orgasm, holding me pinned under you and making me feel your thumb on my hot clit and the toy pressed deep inside again and again.

As I cum, shivers wrack my body and you enjoy my pleasure, seeing and hearing and feeling my release, smelling the scent of my sex. You slow down and let me come down a little. You kiss me harder than before and when you break it you say, I will make you cum again, right now, I want to make you come again. And with your words I feel you move the toy once more, trying to get it even deeper inside. You tell me to play with my clit, to make myself cum and I use three fingers to rub myself hard and fast. You watch and suck my nipples, you look at my face, at my pussy, back and forth. I tense, my hand moves so fast on my clit, you make me feel the beads moving inside me and I cum again for you. That is when you move between my legs, spreading them and brushing my hand away. You move the whole length of the toy in and out as my pussy grips it in orgasm. You suck hard on my clit and I jump at the feeling, crying out softly in surprise. You hold my thighs apart, feeling them tremble. When you push inside me, you add a finger, then two, making me whimper in delight. As you push them in with the toy, in to the last knuckle, I cry out in yet another orgasm. You push and push and push, wanting my pussy to grip you more, wanting to make me cum as hard as I can take it.

When you finally slow down, I am weak and shaking and exhausted. My body is hot and flushed. With a last lick on my clit, you slowly pull the white toy out of me. It is slick and glistening wetly, and you let me feel it as every bead slowly leaves my cunny. I am still moaning softly... you look at me and think to yourself that I look as if I were asleep, dreaming, moaning in my sleep.

You rub the toy over my pussy again, hitting my clit with the tip, softly. I arch my back and whimper and you kiss your way up to my mouth. You hold me close, feeling the heat still radiating from me. You pull me to you until we both lie on our sides, and for a long time we stay like this, warm in each other's embrace, until sleep takes us.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Show Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 216 milliseconds