• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Needs It In Her Ass

Mom Needs It In Her Ass

"God damn it Harold you are absolutely useless! You just stick it in and you're done. Don't you think I have needs too?" I heard my mother yelling at my step-father. He was letting her down again and this time she was really letting him have it. I wanted to yell at him too. Here I was spying, cock all hard in my hand ready for a good stoke while listening to my parents having sex and once again Dad was nothing but two pumps and a squirt. No wonder my mom was such a bitch lately.

My mom's name was Shannon and she was a beautiful buxom lady, all tits and ass. Her bra size was 38dd; I knew this because on many occasions previously I had grabbed one of her silky bras and used it as a deposit cup while I jerked off thinking about shoving my cock in her big juicy ass. She was a tall lady 5'9 with long red hair. What they say about redheads is true too, they are fiery! My mom was full of spunk and liked to flaunt her sexuality. Her small outfits didn't do much to help my raging hormones; I was always walking around in perpetual erection.

I got up and my morning wood started to throb when I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom bent over looking for the frying pan. She only had on her night shirt but it had ridden up above her hips and put her pink satin panties on display for my hungry eyes. She was shifting her weight back and forth between her feet causing her hips to move in a nice little dance. I could just make out her beautiful slit as it moved side to side. My nuts were aching so bad I was surprised I didn't cum right then and there!

She turned around and looked me over. When her eyes stopped at my obvious bulge she lingered for a second then asked me if I would like breakfast. I told her I would love some and sat at the table. I continued to watch her as she cooked. I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra and when she turned around again to get the eggs out of the fridge her nipples were poking out. Then I got a great treat, as she bent over to grab the egg carton the top of her shirt hung open offering me a view of her magnificent breasts.

My step-dad came down to the kitchen and the air was heavy with tension, so much so you could cut it with a knife. He looked at her and then got angry at her for her state of dress.

"Jesus Shannon put some fucking clothes on when the kid is home!" He said.

"Why? Maybe he might appreciate a fine ass like this! You certainly haven't been." She said hitting below his belt.

Harold was so upset he pushed out of his chair sending it crashing on the floor. "You want to fuck your own kid you sick bitch go ahead! I am out of here!" With that my step-father stormed out of the house. I was just stunned at their words and when my mom got her last shot in I almost fainted.

"Well he has a bigger cock than you and he could probably fuck my ass better than you any day!" She said her anger was so intense she was almost in tears. I heard Harold's Volvo start up and the tires screech as he pulled out of the driveway.

My mom was so upset she was shaking. Me on the other hand, I wasn't upset at all. In a matter of fact I was quite aroused by my mother's words. I went over to her and put my arms around her and consoled her.

"He's an ass Mom don't worry about it!" I said to her. Cradling her in my arms I could feel her heavy breasts on my chest, rising and falling with every breath she took.

"Well at least I have my baby boy! You always treat me right even when I am being a bitch." She said.

I giggled and said, "You have been a bit of a bitch lately mom."

"That is because I haven't been fucked properly since your father died six years ago. Oh shit I can't believe I said that." She said.

"I already know mom, the walls are pretty thin in this house." I just basically told my mother I listened to her having sex. Opps! That is when my mom changed our relationship forever.

"Oh my baby boy has been naughty listening to his mom having sex. I bet you stroke that big huge cock your packing when you are listening don't ya!" Her words were more like moans then words and the effect they were having on me was apparent.

"UHhmmm..." Was all I could manage.

Then my mother reached down into my shorts and grabbed my cock. "Look my boy is all hard thinking about it right now! I bet he wants to put this monster in all my holes too! Well tell me do you want to take this big cock and fuck mommy?"

"Oh god yes mom, if you knew how long I have thought about it!" I told her. She the lifted her night shirt over her head and pulled her panties down. Her shaven pussy with the little red tuft of hair just above her slit was glistening in juice. She bent over the kitchen table and stuck her plump ass out.

"Baby we will get to playing later. Right now I just need to get fucked so badly! Come and shove that hard cock in your mom's wet pussy!" She ordered me.

I took my cock and placed it at her wet folds guiding it in. It felt wonderful as her heat swallowed up my shaft. I thrust into her hard and fast and she drove back her hips to match me.

"Ohhhhhhh Yesssss baby fuck your mommy. Yessss your cock is so big! Your mommy loves your cock. Fuck me ... Fuck me ... FFFUUUUUCCCCCKKK MMMEEE!!!" She cried as she came all over my rod. "Oh shit that was great baby. How about you take that thick piece of meat and shove it up mommy's ass!"

I'd thought I died and gone to heaven when she asked me that. I took my cock all slick with her juices and placed it at her tight asshole; her begging just urged me on.

"OOHHH GGOODD MMMYYY SSSOOONN IIISSS FFFUUUCCKKKIINNGG MMMYY TTTIIGGGHHTT AAAASSSSS!!! YESS FUCKK YYYOUUURR MMMOOMMYYY"SS ASSS HHHARRRDDD! I WANT TO FEEL YOU SHOOT YOUR HOT CUM DEEP IN MY SHITHOLE!"

I was thrusting as hard as I could at that point and my balls started boiling, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and I let my mom know. "FFFUUCCKKK MMMOOOMMM IIII AMMMM CUMMMMINNNG RRRIGGHTT UUUPPP YYYOOUURRR AAASSSS!" Then I exploded deep in her bowels, the orgasm was so intense I shook violently. I could feel it all the way to my toes.

"OHHH YYESSS MY BEAUTIFUL SON IS CUMMING UP HIS MOMMY"S ASS. OOOHH GGOODDD I AM CUMMMING AGGGAAIN!" She yelled.

Since that day in the kitchen we have never looked back. I fuck her sweet ass at least once a day. I have even been lucky enough to find a girlfriend who is into me and my mother fucking but that is a different story!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Needs It In Her Ass

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds