• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • American Superhero

American Superhero

The year is 2078. In 2010, there was a terrible war. World War Three occurred. The powers of the Middle East, allied with Japan and China unleashed hell upon the United States of America, which had grown increasingly tyrannical over the ages.

The Middle-Eastern Brotherhood, along with the Asian Coalition defeated the power of American soldiers. The U.S. was no longer a super power. The world had changed. Now, America was almost a third-world country. The new master of the universe was Japan, which emerged unscathed and infinitely powerful from the struggle.

There is something which the rest of humanity did not know. During World War Three, several of the world's nations tried to genetically engineer the perfect soldiers. Over a thousand of these genetically-enhanced men and women escaped from their creators, into the general population. Since then, the world has never been the same. Men and women with super powers walk the earth, and the rest of humanity hates and fears them, even six decades later.

Billy Grover walks through the halls of Amherst. The young man seems deep in thought, as if he had the weight of the world on his shoulders. Anyone looking at him would have seen an ordinary youngster, but the person looking at him was someone very much like himself, someone who was different from the rest of humanity, his old buddy Alison Gray.

Billy is a college student attending the University of Massachusetts. He's a young black man who is very much interested in becoming a police officer someday. His father, James Grover is a sergeant with the Boston police department. His mother, Eleanor Brown Grover is a corrections officer down in Plymouth County jail. As you can see, law enforcement runs in the family. Young Billy Grover intends to follow in his parents footsteps. That's why he majors in Criminal Justice down at the U.

Billy Grover has always been the studious type. In high school, he won himself an Academic scholarship, thanks to his high test scores on the MCAS Exam. He is new to the Amherst campus. The place is really nice and he loves it. It's so different from Plymouth, the small town where he grew up. He comes to the city as a youngster full of hope and dreams. His goals are set. He wants to get a Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice at Amherst before heading to the Massachusetts State Police Academy at New Braintree to become a State Trooper.

This guy has his entire future all planned out. At Amherst, he runs into some rather familiar faces. One of them is Alison Gray, his high school buddy. How to describe Alison Gray? She's a five-foot-ten, self-described 'funny but funky' girl with dark brown skin and short hair bleached white as bone. This somewhat thick and curvy beauty hails from Plymouth and attends Amherst on a basketball scholarship.

Alison Gray comes from a rather impressive background. Her father, Zeke Gray once played for the New England Patriots football team. He is currently the athletic director at Boston University. Her mother, Jessica Almond Gray is a former Olympic athlete who went into the world of politics where she made a name for herself. Jessica Almond Gray is a member of Congress. Alison Gray loves both of her parents and although they try to shield her from the world, they really should not bother.

Alison Gray is different from other gals, you see. At the age of eighteen, Alison Gray could run a distance of twenty five hundred miles in less than one hour. How is that possible? Alison Gray is a super human. Yes, super humans do exist. Men and women who are genetically different from the rest of humanity. It's not quite like in the comic books. Today's super humans were hated and feared. The police would shoot to kill any super human spotted in public using his or her super powers.

Alison Gray, the fastest woman in the world, didn't care about the rules. She could run so fast that she could become almost invisible to the naked eye. Faster than a speeding bullet. Her powers were something she kept secret, even from the parents who adopted her and gave her a loving home. The only person who knew about her was her best friend Billy Grover.

Alison smiled as she spotted Billy Grover walking through the halls of Amherst. Even though he was such a cute guy, he never seemed to have a girlfriend. Also, he was always studying. He was actually the valedictorian of their high school, back at Plymouth high. Yeah, the dude was brilliant. Alison knew there was more to the academically gifted stud than met the eye. For starters, he was a superhuman, just like her.

Alison had seen Billy in action before. The six-foot-two, 230-pound black stud could lift up to five thousand pounds when he really wanted to push himself. His body was almost indestructible. One day, while they were walking together, There was a major traffic jam. Some crazy woman drove into a man's car in a fit of road rage. Before long, cars were flying. Alison and Billy were walking home from school.

A Mercedes flew at them, hurled by a Mack Truck. Inside the Mercedes was a man and his family. Billy reacted faster than Alison would have thought him capable of. He caught the flying Mercedes before it could go off the road and into the lake. This young man caught a car like it was a toy and put it down. Alison quickly whisked him away. That's when the two best friends revealed their secrets to each other. They had been pals forever but Alison never would have suspected Mister Nice Guy Billy Grover of being a genetic superhuman like herself!

Since that day, they were inseparable. Alison learned that both of Billy's parents knew their adopted son was a super human and they were okay with that. They accepted him just the way he was. Alison's powers only manifested themselves after her eighteenth birthday, halfway through her last year of high school. Billy's powers had developed a bit earlier. He was so different from her. Alison had the Gift of Speed. Her sole power was the ability to move at superhuman speeds. Her buddy, though, was something else.

Billy had a whole set of powers. He was incredibly strong, and could lift up to five thousand pounds when he wished to. He could also run quickly, though not as fast as Alison. He could run at a top speed of two hundred and forty miles per hour. Her speed more than doubled his, any day of the week. What he lacked in speed he made up for in other areas. Alison had seen Billy get hit by a truck and even walk through a burning building without suffering any injuries. His body was invulnerable, there was no other explanation.

Alison smiled as she recalled all of those memories. Yes, she and Billy had known each other for awhile. They were good pals but had very different worldviews. Alison wanted to meet other super humans and join forces to end the government-sanctioned discrimination they faced. Super humans were seen in pretty much the same way early twenty-first-century Arab terrorists had been treated by the American public. Most Americans felt that the only good superhuman was a dead superhuman.

"Hey, Billy," said Alison. " Where are you going, buddy?"

Billy turned around. He looked at her, and smiled. " Hey, Alison. How are you doing? I didn't notice you were there."

Alison grinned. " What, you were too busy checking out white broads to notice a fine sister walk by?"

Billy scratched his head. Alison smiled wickedly. She loved seeing him blush. That's Billy for you. Mister Nice Guy, the original super polite geek of the week.

- " So, what are you doing later?" Alison asked. "After classes today, I mean."

Billy shrugged. " I thought I could go home and chill a little bit, maybe call up a few friends and see what's up."

Alison groaned. Billy had this habit of spending way too much time at home. If he wasn't studying hard, he was either reading a book for the fun of it or Talking on the phone with his relatives across the country. He kept in touch with his cousin Ivan, a native of New York attending NYU and his other cousin Vanessa, a native of the Bronx who worked as a police officer in that same town.

"Dude, come on. It's Friday night and you're going to stay home?" Alison exclaimed. "You're eighteen, man. You're young. You've got to enjoy life."

Billy looked her up and down. " What did you have in mind, Alison?"

Alison grinned. " I was thinking we could head to Boston, hit the clubs and party, you know?"

Billy rubbed his thumb and index finger together, and raised his eyebrows.

"You inherited a lot of cash I don't know about?"

Alison grinned. In the time that it took Billy Grover to blink, she took off at super speed. She ran through campus, and went to the outlying town of Amherst. At the bank, she saw a robbery in progress. As the terrified bank employee, a nervous young man, handed the cash to the robbers, a masked man and woman dressed in black, Alison snatched the cash and zapped back to Amherst.

While on her way back to the school, where Billy had yet to finish blinking, Alison had counted the money she had 'acquired' from the bank thieves, a total of five thousand dollars. Smiling, she went back to standing in front of Billy Grover. The tall young academic looked at her, still waiting for an answer to the question he asked an eye blink ago.

"Yeah, I've got some green," Alison said. " In fact, I want us to go hang out in Boston, since Amherst is so boring. Come on, dude. My treat."

Billy Grover stared at her. " Uh, I don't know about that."

Alison looked at him. Billy was so cute but could be so stubborn sometimes, plus he lacked imagination and played by the rules too often. He needed someone like her to spice up his existence.

Alison snatched Billy's necklace from his neck. It was the silver wolf's head necklace given to him by his deceased grandfather. It meant a lot to him. He stared at her, and crossed his arm.

"Give it back, Alison," he said calmly. " I'm not playing with you." Alison smiled at him.

" I will give it back to you, but under one condition. Catch me if you can."

With that, the girl with the Gift of Speed took off at super speed. Groaning in frustration, Billy followed her. Alison ran through the town of Amherst, with Billy in close pursuit. Laughing, she ran faster and faster, though not at full speed. Then, she hit the highway. Once there, she raced through the roads, heading south, toward Boston and its glittering lights.

Finally, Alison found herself in downtown Boston, standing in front of the historic Loews movie theater. The centuries-old establishment still looked good, overlooking Boston Common. Yeah, her favorite city still looked pretty good to her. A couple of minutes after she got to the city, an angry-looking Billy arrived, hot on her trail.

"Hand me back my grandfather's medallion!" He said. " Now!"

Alison hesitated. She had never seen Billy this angry. He had always been the quiet, soft-spoken one. It was not like him to raise his voice. She feared that she had really pushed it this time.

"I'm sorry," she said, handing him the medallion. " I just wanted us to have some fun, you know?"

Billy took the necklace and put it back around his neck. He looked at her, and shook his head. His handsome face was a mask of anger. Yeah, apparently she had pushed him too far.

"We're done!" Billy said, then he took off at super speed, too fast for ordinary men and women to see, leaving her standing in front of the movie theater by herself.

"All I wanted was for us to have some fun together Billy," Alison said, mostly to herself. " I never wanted to hurt you, babe. I love you too much for that." Billy Grover went home. He ran at full speed and arrived in Plymouth exactly five minutes after he left Boston. His parents were still at work. He couldn't believe what Alison had done. Made him go all the way to Boston to retrieve his necklace, which she had taken from him. She had always been goofy but now he was fed up with her. Possibly for good. She had pulled pranks before but seriously, this was the last straw. Yeah, he was done with her. The fact that they were pals didn't give her the right to do what she did.

Billy lay in his bed, looking at the ceilings. At times like these, he felt rather lonely. He thought about his origins. Where did he come from? What were his birth parents really like? How did he get his powers? what was his purpose in this world? How many others like him were out there? The only thing he knew about super humans was what the news told him, and they weren't exactly kind.

The general American public felt that super humans were dangerous and a threat to the general public. That's why the head of the Homeland Security Bureau worked closely with law enforcement agencies nationwide, along with the National Guard, coordinating their efforts together in a hunt for the super humans. Yeah, America wasn't a safe place in which to be different right now.

Billy went behind his computer, and looked up stuff on the Internet. He logged on as Super Black Guy into his favorite chat room, and started talking to some of his favorite people. One of them was this controversial character named SuperGirlsDigButtSex2078. Yeah, you read right.

-"So, how are you doing tonight?" Super Black Guy asked SuperGirlsDigButtSex2078.

SuperGirlsDigButtSex2078 replied : "My night sucks, dude, and not in a good way. A cute boy I kind of like just ditched me."

Super Black Guy was rather sympathetic. " Don't sweat it, lady. Plenty of super studs out there for a cutie like you to meet."

They continued to talk for a few minutes. Billy liked talking to this chick, she was pretty cool. They'd been chatting online for about a year now, every night. Tonight, he felt rather bold. So, he asked her if they could exchange sexy pictures. This online talker had a very kinky mind and he was dying to know what she looked like.

They sent each others sexy pictures simultaneously. Billy could not believe what h saw when the image appeared on his computer screen. SuperGirlsDigButtSex2078 Looked amazingly like his friend/annoyance Alison!

Nearby, in Plymouth, Alison looked at the picture of the man she had been talking to for quite some time. What she saw amazed her. Super Black Guy, the coolest and most open-minded user in the online forum looked exactly like her best friend ( who was currently mad at her) Billy Grover!

"What the fuck!" Alison exclaimed. She looked at the email again and again. Yeah, this was Billy's image alright, unless he had a twin he never told her about.

Billy stared at his screen. He whipped out his cell phone and dialed Alison's number. She picked up on the first ring. He hesitated, then braced himself for the question. She beat him to it.

"Billy, am I on your screen right now?" She asked. " Are you Super Black Guy?"

Billy winced. Oh, no! " Alison, are you SuperGirlsDigButtSex2078?"

Alison didn't hesitate. She confirmed his worst fears. Billy sat down, crestfallen. Oh, damn! He couldn't believe it! He had been chatting with Alison online for over a year without knowing it and now, what?

"Well, small world," Alison said. " I'm sorry for what I did earlier. I'm a goofball, you know. Sorry for that."

Billy took a deep breath. " You're forgiven, Alison. Although, if you ever take my necklace again, I'll wring your neck."

Alison laughed. " So we're cool, then?"

The gal felt like jumping for joy. Finally, they were okay again. Now what? Maybe she should come over and hang out. Yeah, that would be something. Or was this too soon since their argument? She didn't want to blow it twice in the same day.

"Come over, Alison," Billy said in his deep, masculine voice.

Those were the words that Alison, tomboy extraordinaire and queen of all pranksters and super thief was waiting to hear. In the blink of an eye, she showed up at Billy's house, which thankfully was empty, except for him. She found the super stud in his bedroom, wearing shorts.

"Hello, there," Alison said. " Wow, dude. You look good."

Billy stared at her. Alison. His Alison. The annoying, beautiful and outgoing tomboy whom he couldn't do without. There were days when he wanted to wring her neck, but most of the time, he felt happy to have her in his life. Alison stood there smiling, wearing a T-shirt and some very short, well, shorts.

"You're not so bad yourself," Billy said. " Even in the middle of the night."

Alison sat on the edge of his bed. There was so much that she wanted to say. But Billy didn't let her talk. He pulled her into his arms, arms that might be capable of moving mountains someday, and embraced her. Alison hugged him with all of her might, and kissed him.

"I know I can be a pain sometimes, but I love you, dude, " Alison said softly. "You mean more to me than anything else in the world."

Billy smiled and licked the tip of her nose. " Alison, you're abrasive, opinionated and impulsive, and you get on my nerves, but I love you."

The two best friends smiled and kissed again. Slowly, they undressed one another. Billy looked at Alison. Alison looked at Billy. Tenderly, they caressed each other's bodies. After playing together countless times, they knew each other's bodies. Now, they were about to know each other even more. As lovers.

Alison kissed every inch of Billy's fine, masculine body. He returned the favor by suckling on her breasts, caressing her neck and running his hands all over her body, and cupping her buttocks in his hands. Yeah, he was a black man. He liked his woman's fine booty.

Alison licked Billy's ear. " You like my booty, huh?"

Billy smiled. "You are fine, girl. I've wanted you for a long time, I just didn't...you know, know how to tell you."

Alison grinned. " I want you too, Billy. I always have. Now, I have you to myself."

Slowly, passionately, they began to make love. Alison lowered herself onto Billy's manhood and he entered her with one firm, swift thrust. A groan escaped her lips as their bodies joined. He was within her, and their bodies fused together passionately. He thrust into her, driven by a need, a desire to possess. Alison responded to his passion, and welcomed him inside her. She craved him, always had, and couldn't get enough. They made passionate love until their titanic bodies were exhausted, which was way beyond what normal humans were capable of.

When police sergeant James Grover and his wife, officer Eleanor Grover of the Department of Corrections came home, they checked on their son, as they always did. Even though he was the strongest man in the world, in their eyes, he was still their offspring and they worried about him, just like ordinary parents did. When they checked into his room, what they saw amazed them.

Their son Billy Grover was in bed with his best friend Alison, the tomboy next door. Their bodies were entwined in a lover's embrace, and they were fast asleep. James Grover and his wife Eleanor smiled. The sight of their son and his lady friend reminded them of themselves back in the old days. Eleanor was especially pleased. In today's anti-super human times, she worried about her son ever finding love since no one could accept him. Now, he seemed to have found someone just like him. Someone both of his parents knew and more or less accepted. Praise the Lord, their son finally had a girlfriend!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • American Superhero

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 348 milliseconds