• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Hunting Down Evil Bitches

Hunting Down Evil Bitches

I'm going to be brutally honest here, folks. I hate bitches. I hate everything about them. They're wicked, evil and manipulative. They think that having a vagina grants them special rights. They ruin the lives of good men. They destroy entire families. They bring down whole organizations. They are agents of chaos and destruction and I hate them for it. I pity any fool who gives away his love, his money or his trust to a bitch.

What I really hate about bitches is their total lack of remorse and accountability for their actions when they are caught. A bitch will murder the smallest and most vulnerable members of the human community yet will not take responsibility for it or accept punishment for such actions. Bitches are worse than bastards. No doubt about it. The very worst bastard out there is infinitely better than the average bitch. When a bastard does something, no matter how wicked, there is a reason for it. Bitches do evil deeds for no reason whatsoever. They are pure evil. That's why I hate them. That's why I hunt them.

There is this bitch who did a horrible thing down in Brazil. You see, this evil bitch went around shooting a whole bunch of people and then told the authorities that such actions were sanctioned by the Lord Himself. Can you believe that? I went down to Brazil on the mission. My mission was to take out this bitch. And I did it. I took a lot of pleasure in doing it too. I think you should enjoy the job that you do. Otherwise, what's the point of doing it?

I traveled down to Buenos Aires and went to a hotel. In the eyes of the world, I was a tall, good-looking American businessman. Well, I am a businessman but hunting is my passion. The first thing I arranged for was to break this evil bitch out of jail. This bitch was a tall, attractive female with dark bronze skin and long black hair. The Brazilian media portrayed her as a good gal gone bad. They were seriously considering letting her spend only ten to fifteen years in jail. That's not justice if you ask me.

So, as soon as she got broken out of jail, I began my hunt. It was not exactly hard. I tracked the bitch down in the woods and shot her in the head twice, just to be sure that she was dead. Yeah, she was dead. I incinerated the body and left Brazil five hours later. I returned to the United States. My next mission took me to South Africa, where some high-ranking black bitch who worked in politics had murdered her husband in his sleep and was being tried for it.

The country looked upon this bitch favorably. They even wanted her to become the next great leader of their country. Why elect a murderess? There are plenty of good men who would make great presidents and they're not murderers. Oh, politicians might be crooks but most of them haven't committed murder. This bitch has killed an innocent man. There should be no escape from justice.

I went into the building opposite the courtroom. And I waited for the bitch to exit the building. She was surrounded by a bunch of bastards and bitches who supported her. What a bunch of fools. They were showing support for an evil rotten bitch who had committed murder. If she had been a bastard instead of a bitch, she would have been convicted and executed a long time ago. See what I mean about vaginas granting bitches special rights in the eyes of society? I waited with my rifle. When I saw the bitch, I aimed and fired. I shot her twice, just between the eyes. The bitch fell dead. I smiled and got out of there as fast as I could.

I left South Africa and then scoured the Internet looking for news of bitches who did evil deeds and were being treated leniently by society. I read something about a wealthy Greek heiress who massacred her best friends and their boyfriends. Now, why would she do a thing like that? The bitch had a lot of money. She didn't do it for the money. She did it because she was an evil bitch. And she wanted society to allow her to escape from justice because of what was between her legs. That's not justice if you ask me. That's pure gender bias. That's just not right.

I bought myself a plane ticket to the Mediterranean islands the following week. I had some hunting to do. Some people might wonder why I do this. I mean, I once had a different life. There is such a thing as a calling. You know? A purpose. You have something that you are simply born to do and you cannot avoid it. I'm just doing what I know I must do, deep inside. Somebody has to hunt those who do evil deeds in this world in the interests of justice.

Crime is really nothing new. Killers of both sexes are really nothing new. Yet the politicians and the courts allow criminals to get away with murder. That's just not right. Evil doers should not be allowed to escape from justice. I don't care what color they are, or what gender they are. Evil is evil. If you are a bastard or a bitch and you kill an innocent person, you deserve to be killed. The community where you live should sentence you to death. It's the only punishment that fits such a crime. Don't make excuses. Face your punishment. Otherwise, I'm coming for you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Hunting Down Evil Bitches

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 240 milliseconds