• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Forget Living Well

Forget Living Well

12

It has been said many, many times - God knows I'd heard it enough - that the best revenge is to live well. For some of us that just won't work. The way the divorce courts are loaded in the woman's favor a man is lucky if he can live at all when the dust settles, let alone live well. I've seen a lot of guys go into divorce court and come out raped and bleeding and sheared like a sheep. No, if I wanted revenge it would have to be something other than living well. Why was I wanting revenge? Well, that's the story.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sandy, my wife of ten years and the mother of my two children, decided that she wanted to go back to work after Ben (8) and Marie (6) started going to school full time. She got a job as a parts runner for a large nationally known auto parts store. Her job was to deliver parts from the store to auto repair places. She seemed to like the job and the people she worked with. I met some of them at her company Christmas party and they seemed like a nice enough bunch. The parts store was one block from a bar and one night a week, usually a Wednesday, Sandy would stop with her co-workers for a couple of drinks before heading home and on those nights I would take care of dinner and see to it the kids got to bed on time.

A couple of years went by and then Sandy started talking about leaving the job and having another baby. I was not too keen on that idea. I loved the two we had to death, but I really did not want another one. I told her that I thought two was enough, but she kept after me for one more. Knowing how single minded she could be about some things I knew she would keep hacking away at me until I either caved in and gave her what she wanted or said something that would instantly turn the house into a deep freeze. I was trying to avoid getting into a knock down dragged out argument with Sandy on the subject, but she was getting more and more upset with me using condoms every time we made love and I knew things were going to come to a head soon.

Then my job offered me a way out. I was asked if I would be willing to fly to Denver and spend two weeks auditing the Denver office. I jumped at it. My first day in Denver I called the Planned Parenthood League and got the number of a clinic where I could get a vasectomy and when I flew back to Detroit two weeks later the deed had been done and I had the number of a clinic where I could have tests done. I would continue to use condoms until I'd had two tests in a row telling me that I was sterile and then I would throw up my hands and say, "Okay Sandy, you win" and then I would hand her the condoms and tell her to throw them away.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was a Tuesday and I had just gotten the results of my last sperm test and it was the first one that showed me being sterile. I have no idea why I decided to go home for lunch that day since it is something that I almost never did. When I pulled onto my street I saw two pick up trucks with the parts company logo on them parked in our drive. I figured that Sandy had come home for lunch and had invited one of her co-workers to join her. As soon as I walked in the front door I knew that Sandy had not come home for lunch. With no one else home I guess she hadn't felt the need to close the bedroom door and I heard as plain as could be:

"Fuck me lover, fuck me."

I was so stunned I just stood there for maybe a minute as the sounds from the upstairs bedroom floated down to me. I heard Sandy beg and plead with her lover to make her cum, to fuck her harder, to "Ram your big cock into me."

Anger finally pushed it's way through to the front of my brain and I clenched my fist as I headed for the stairs. I was almost at the top of the staircase when something in the back of my head told me to calm down, be rational and think it through. There was going to be a divorce, no question about that, but if I ran into the bedroom and beat the fuck out of the guy and tossed Sandy out of the house I could end up in jail for assault and battery and when we got to court it would be a case of he said/she said. I would have gotten some personal satisfaction out of the deal, but the way the courts were I'd come out a loser in the end. In short, I would win today's battle, but lose the war. I went back down the stairs as quietly as I could, not that any noise I might have made would have been heard over the racket coming from the bedroom, and I quietly left the house.

I got the numbers off both of the trucks and then I drove away. I called work and arranged for the rest of the day off and then I drove over to the parts store and parked where I could watch the place. At three I saw Sandy pull up, park her truck and go into the store. I marked the number of her truck off my list and waited. Another truck showed up five minutes later, but the truck number didn't match the number on my list. At five minutes to four truck H-7 pulled up and the driver got out. I recognized him from the last Christmas party we had attended. His name was Kevin and he didn't know it yet, but he had fucked up big time when he decided to help himself to my wife.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night I called home and told Sandy I was going to have to stay late on a project and that she shouldn't wait up for me. The next morning I was up and out of the house before Sandy woke up and when I got to work I got the name of a divorce attorney who was supposed to be pretty good and I made an appointment to see him and he got me in that same afternoon. The news was all bad. It didn't matter what grounds I used when I sued for divorce she would still get half of everything we had. In all probability I would end up paying her attorney's fees and all the court costs and since I made more than she did I would likely end up paying alimony - called 'separate maintenance' in our state. Also, unless I could prove that she was totally unfit she would also get the kids and child support.

"It doesn't matter that she is committing adultery?"

"Not at all. The best you can hope for is a sympathetic judge who will order her to pay her own attorneys fees and half the court costs and only then if you have rock solid evidence of her adultery. If the adultery is blatant enough it might, just might, help you get custody of the kids, but that is a long shot."

I left his office felling like death warmed over. I was screwed and there was nothing I could do about it. By the time I got home that night I had accepted the fact that I was hosed as far as the legal side of the equation went, but I had also decided that I didn't have to just lay down - I could do some serious revenge taking. When I pulled into the driveway and parked I sat in the car for a minute getting a good grip on myself. I was going to have to walk into the house and behave as if everything was normal. I was going to have to make sure that the bitch had no idea that I had any idea of what she had been doing and I was going to have to play that role until I could figure out how to stick it to her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Three weeks later I got the second test verifying that I was sterile and as I was reading it I had the germ of an idea on how I could take my revenge on Sandy. Kevin was about my size and had the same color hair. What if he got Sandy pregnant? I had my test results showing that I was sterile so a DNA check would show that any baby Sandy had wasn't mine. If that wasn't solid proof of adultery I don't know what else would be. The question was would Sandy let Kevin do her bareback if I tossed out the condoms and pretended to want to make another baby? I guessed we would just have to find out.

That night I made a big production out of taking the condoms out of my dresser drawer and handing them to Sandy.

"Here you go baby, throw them away. I've decided to let you have what you want. You want another baby so lets go for it."

She tossed the rubbers in the wastebasket in the bathroom and then pushed me back on the bed and did something she rarely did - she went down on me. When she had me as hard as it was ever going to get she got on the bed next to me, spread her legs wide and giggled:

"Make my belly swell lover, blow me up like a balloon."

For the next six months we fucked like sex crazed rabbits. On the three days before her most fertile time, the day itself and the three days after we fucked until I couldn't get it up anymore. During that same seven-day period each month I would drive by my house over my lunch hour and there would always be two parts company trucks in the drive.

But nothing happened.

Either Kevin was as sterile as I was or Sandy was making him use a rubber or having him pull out before he shot. Sandy was getting frustrated. She wanted that baby and couldn't understand why it wasn't happening. For the first two it seemed like all I had to do was walk into the room and look at her and she was pregnant. I was getting frustrated too. I wanted to be rid of the cheating whore, but I wanted her pregnant with someone else's kid when I left.

One night after work I stopped for beers with one of my best buddies from high school. Ron noticed that I wasn't my usual cheerful self and he asked me what was wrong. I'd had just enough to drink to let it all come out. I told him the whole story and when I was done he said:

"If you are serious I'll knock her up for you. I've got five kids and my wife won't even let me make love to her anymore unless she has her diaphragm in, I have a condom on and I promise to pull out before I cum."

"How would we do it?"

"Lay the blame for her not getting pregnant on her. Tell her you read an article that said older women have a hard time getting pregnant because they aren't excited enough. Tell her you want to do some role playing, get a little kinky and see if it fires her up. Then one night you blindfold her tie her to the bed and we will swap places. Try to get her to do it on three nights, her most fertile night and the ones on either side of it."

"Think it will work?"

"Won't know until we try."

We decided to go ahead and do it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night when I got home from work I asked Sandy if she was sure that she was getting the times she was supposed to be most fertile right. She dug out the chart she had made listing her oral and vaginal temperatures and her period starting and ending times and said she was positive she had it right.

"Then it must be something else. While I was waiting in the doctor's office when I had my yearly physical last month I read an article that was in one of the magazines that was on the table. It said that some women have trouble conceiving, especially after having had kids and then waiting several years before trying to have another. One theory is that the woman isn't excited enough when she has sex. After several years of marriage sex, while still enjoyable, becomes ho-hum. I think that what we need to do is get you hotter than a forest fire before we make love."

"How do we do that?"

"The article also gave some things that you could try and do and one of them was role playing. We are going to go out the next time your fertile time comes around" and then I told her what I wanted her to do.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Ready?" I asked.

"I look like a hooker. I sure hope that no one who knows me sees me like this."

"You will be fine."

"Okay, here goes" and she got out of the car.

I watched her walk into the bar and thought that she did indeed look like a hooker in her short skirt, low cut top and four inch heels. Appropriate I thought, since as far as I was concerned she was a whore. I gave her fifteen minutes and then I followed her in. I saw her sitting at a table close to the dance floor so I moved to the bar and took a stool where I could see what happened.

For the next two hours I watched as a steady stream of guys bought her drinks and danced with her. I'd already told her to let them take all the liberties they wanted. The object was to get her red-hot. I saw her ass and tits handled, I saw hard cocks pressed into her and she ate it up like the whore she was. Near the end of the two hours she got up and headed for the bathroom. One of the guys she had danced with got up and followed her. It was almost ten minutes before she came back and two minutes later he came back and headed for the door and left. I got up from my stool and walked over to her table.

"May I have this dance?"

She looked up at me, smiled and said "I'd love to" and we moved out onto the floor.

"We need to leave" she said, "We need to get out of here before I fuck someone right out here on the dance floor."

"Would it be your first one tonight?"

"What does that mean?"

"I saw the guy follow you when you went to the bathroom and you were gone a good ten minutes or so."

"He wanted to fuck me. He was waiting when I came out of the bathroom and he took his cock out and asked me to suck it. I tried to walk around him, but he grabbed my hand and put it on his dick and as soon as my hand touched it he shot all over the front of my skirt. I had to go back into the bathroom and use water and paper towels to clean the skirt. Now will you please get me out of here and fuck me before I scream?"

Did I believe her story? Not really. If it had happened that way the guy should have been the first one back while she went back into the bathroom. Maybe he fucked her and maybe he didn't, but I didn't much care. I wanted her pregnant and it made no difference to me if he did it, Kevin did it or Ron did it.

Whatever it was that happened, her version or something else, it had turned her on something fierce. I didn't even get the ignition switch turned before she was next to me with her hand on my zipper. It was the first time Sandy ever blew me while I was driving and it was a unique experience trying to pay attention to my driving while trying to relax enough to enjoy the blow job. I finally decided to pull over to the curb and let her finish me off, but as soon as I did she pulled her mouth off of me.

"No baby, don't stop, get me home. I don't want to waste it by swallowing it; I want it to make our baby."

She slowly stroked me the rest of the way home and as soon as we were in the house she started peeling off her clothes and she was naked by the time we got to the bedroom. I was down to my boxers by the time she had the covers pulled down and was spread out on the bed waiting for me.

She was extremely wet when I slid into her and I didn't know if it was because she was so hot to fuck or because the guy at the bar had left a load into her, but at that point I didn't care. Sandy had always been a hot fuck and I would take advantage of it and fuck her all I could right up until the last minute. Also, as long as I eagerly fucked her she would never think that I might have a clue as to what she was doing.

The blow job in the car had me pretty well along so I didn't last long that first time. I pumped my load into her and she hurriedly swung into a sixty-nine position so I could eat her pussy while she sucked on me to get me hard again. "No way Jose" I thought, I didn't know if the man in the bar had fucked her or not, but I wasn't about to chance tasting him so I pushed her away.

"Oh no" I said, "All them little swimmers are staying in you so one of them can get the job done."

I rolled her onto her back and stuffed a pillow under her ass to elevate it and then moved so she could get her cock in my mouth. We screwed twice more before I fell to the bed next to her and fell asleep.

I woke up about three hours later and lay there staring up at the ceiling and wondered how she could be the way she was with me and still be fucking another man. It never made sense to me and it still doesn't.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We did something similar the next two times she was fertile and nothing happened so Sandy was getting more and more frustrated. The next time she was at her most fertile I said:

"We are going to do something different tonight.

"What?"

"You'll see. Strip and lie down on the bed."

She did what I told her and then watched me confused as I tied her hands to the headboard.

"What are you going to do?"

"Try and get you pregnant" I said as I blindfolded her. "I can't seem to knock you up so I asked a friend of mine with five kids to come in and do it for me. He doesn't want you to know who he is so that's why the blindfold. Your hands are tied so you can't give into the urge to pull off the blindfold and see who it is." As I put the ball gag in her mouth I said, "Now you just lie there and be a good little sperm receptacle. Don't go away," I said as I left the room, "I'll be right back."

I went downstairs and saw that Ron was naked and ready. He had been waiting outside and watching through the window and when Sandy and I went upstairs he let himself in with the key I had given him.

"Remember" I said, "No talking. The key is in no talking, no sounds at all. Just fuck her hard a couple of times and then we will switch."

I quietly followed him up to the bedroom and then stood in the doorway and watched him walk over to the bed. He reached down and rubbed Sandy's cunt and then he got on the bed with her and shoved his cock into her pussy. Sandy's body quivered as Ron drove his cock into her and then moaned and grunted as Ron fucked her hard. She pushed her hips up at him and her legs clamped on his sides as he slammed repeatedly into her. The ball gag muffled her sounds, but I would bet that they were sounds of pleasure. After several minutes I saw Ron drive it in deep and then hold himself still and half a minute or so later he pulled out of Sandy and I saw the cum dripping off his dick.

Ron got off Sandy and balled up a pillow and shoved it under her ass to elevate it and give his sperm a better chance of draining down to Sandy's egg. He sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed her clit and she moaned and shoved her cunt up against his hand. He worked on her until he was hard again and then he mounted her for the second time. It took him almost ten minutes to cum the second time and Sandy moaned, kicked her legs and orgasmed twice. After he had drained into her he pushed the pillow back under her ass and left the room.

After he was gone I went back up to the bedroom and walked over to the bed. I ran my hands over her pussy and shoved a couple of fingers into her hot swamp and scooped out a little of what Ron had put into her and smeared it all over my cock. It was important that Sandy see my wet dick and think we were still role-playing.

"Looks like he did a good job on you" I said as I took the ball gag out of her mouth. "How did it feel to have an unknown man push his cock in you while I was downstairs watching television? How many times did he fuck you?"

"Oh you bastard! Untie me damn you, untie me."

I did as she asked and she ripped off the blindfold, pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. As she slid down on my cock she moaned, "That was hot, God that was hot."

It was my first sloppy seconds. Oh I know I'd followed Kevin into her often enough, but she must have douched after she was done with him because she had never felt as wet before as she did full of Ron.

"Glad you liked him. We are going to do it again tomorrow and the next day. Different guy each time. One of them will breed you for sure."

"Oh God" she moaned, "Fuck me lover, fuck me" and I rolled her over and did just that.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next night was a repeat. I stood in the doorway and watched as Ron slid his cock into her and fucked her three times. After each time he pushed a pillow under her ass to elevate it and help his little swimmers get deep into her so one of them could do the job. When he was gone I fucked her once myself before I untied her. As soon as the blindfold was off she was all over me and riding my cock. She was amazed that I had managed to get it up five times. My personal best until that night had been three times.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Forget Living Well

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds