• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Danny's Butt Mom Ch. 03

Danny's Butt Mom Ch. 03

Warning: the following story contains references to toilet activities and possibly scat. If you don't like this sort of thing, this part of the story is not for you!

*****

Danny's mother came in and sat her big butt down next to him. After their intimate day they felt especially close to one another and Danny put his arm around his mother and nestled against to her full bosom. She smiled with that benevolent love a mother feels when she is rewarded for her love with love in return. So they cuddled together on that hot summer night watching a movie in a blissful mother-son bond.

They were very comfortable and peaceful together that summer night with no one to disturb them. After the movie ended they went upstairs and sat at the kitchen table for desert. Danny and his Mom simply joked and laughed about regular things while spooning their melting desert. Danny finished his first and let out a huge fart.

"Danny!" His mother said sternly. He looked at her and she made a bit of a snarl and ripped a big fart longer than his with that huge butt of hers. They both giggled. Danny pushed and made another stinky fart. His mother snarled her upper lip, grunted, and ripped another one of her own. They were laughing so hard, almost crying. Then Dianne got up and said, "Oh baby, Mommas gotta go relieve herself for a minute." She loved the feeling of her stuffed bowls, looking forward to taking a big shit. "Come here and give me a kiss honey". She walked over to her son and bent down to kiss his sweet lips. She stood up and turned around and ripped another huge fart almost in his face as she walked out.

"Oh, gross Mom! That stinks!"

Dianne rushed to the bathroom and closed the door, her sphincter barely able to hold on, and she peeled off her pants as she bent over the toilet and let out a guttural grunt as she pushed out a dribbling fart and dropped a long thick turd into the bowl. She sat there for a minute, concentrating on her big shit, and started thinking about her sons wonderful hairless balls and that space underneath it. She wanted badly to keep her face down there, run her tongue deeper between his hairless legs and rim her son's hole with her tongue. She reached down between her fat thighs and pulled apart her huge labia and ran her fingers in her pussy.

A woman of her age, Dianne was getting bigger in the ass, tits, legs, and nothing more than her huge nipples and giant, thumb-like click. Her clit resembled a small penis, with its big head and protruding shaft. She got this all wet sitting on the toilet and worked herself up real good. She held her clit in her fingers and stroked it while fanaticizing about having her sons sweet face between her big thighs and grinding her massive and wet pussy into his face. Furiously palming her pussy back and forth, she leaned back and let out a long, deep groan as she masturbated on the toilet.

Meanwhile, Danny curiously followed his farting mother to the bathroom to see what he could get in on. The noise of his mother crapping a huge shit out of her enormous big butt made his cock rock hard. He stood with his cock in his hand and ear on the door listening to his mother's deep groaning and the sounds of her coming. The door opened a couple minutes later and he was just standing there with his massive erection in his hand. Danny looked at his surprised mother straight in the face.

"Oh honey, what are you doing? Were you standing here the whole time?"

"I was just curious Mom."

"You wanted to listen to me go to the bathroom, dear?"

"Uh huh. Can I watch sometime?"

"Oh honey, of course you can watch me next time. We don't have to hide anything from each other, dear. Now let me take care of this for you, OK?"

She bent down on her knees right there in the hallway in front of the bathroom, pulling his pants and underwear down to his ankles. Danny watched his mother take her son's firm meat in her hand and put her mouth at the base of his cock and lick and slobber the sensitive underside of his penis all the way to the tip. He couldn't believe it next when in one movement his mother swallowed almost his entire fat 8 ½ inches. Her right hand cupped and massaged his low hanging bull balls as her left reached around and gently caressed his smooth ass cheeks.

His dong felt so good in the back of his big mother's throat as she moved her face back and forth over her son's juicy knob. Dianne loved that massive pole in her mouth and throat. She slurped and gulped and gave her son wonderful sensations. Slobber was dripping from her chin.

"Oh mom, I'm gonna blow!" was all he could say. He shook a bit with an uncontrolled convulsion, standing there in the hallway. His mother was so completely engorging his penis that her nose was rubbing into his belly.

With that and a big spasm Dianne felt her sons hot loads of cum coat the back of her throat and quickly fill her belly. She calmly gulped and sucked all the juices from her son's wonderful penis.

She pulled it from her throat and mouth and looked up at her beautiful son with saliva dripping down her chin and gave a warm smile to her boy.

"Honey that was delicious. We can do that any time you want baby. Did you like that?"

"Oh yeah mom, that felt so good cuming in your mouth" He said with an exhausted and satisfied tone.

"Actually it was down my throat, dear. I loved it. Now, why don't you get your pj's on and hop in my bed with me".

"Uh I don't wear pj's anymore, Mom."

"Well, whatever. Come sleep with me tonight Danny."

He met his mom in her room when she had just slipped on her silk night gown. They crawled on the bed with the giddy feeling of a sleepover, laying there talking and giggling. His mother's full body was naked under her tan gown and he freely looked at it laying in his boxers. His mother wrapped her arm around he son and pulled him close to her body. He instinctively put his face sleepily up against her breast as they fell asleep while she caressed her baby's soft hair.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Danny's Butt Mom Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds