• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Just What I Ordered

Just What I Ordered

Lisa was about 5'9" based on my height. The sun glistened on her caramel brown color with a hint of red tint as she walked into the coffeehouse. Her hair black, thick and long which came down her back the way you would want it so you could pull it when your from behind. She has an ass on her that looked just right for pumping. Her legs long just right for wrapping around me in missionary style. I couldn't help but look at her walk for her strides were long and even steps. Her bosoms full more than a handful; like casaba melons wanting to be squeezed and bounced slightly with each step.

I had been admiring her for sometime now. She ordered her same items, Kona large coffee and cinnamon twist, but this time she stayed. She didn't disappear like she usually does, to who knows where. I can only assume when she does leave it is off to work but this day she stayed for me to admire and to dream of one day, to have her the way a man to have such a sumptuous woman.

She sits a good distance from me, just far enough to notice her long luscious legs as her dress falls off to one side to expose her thigh to me. She had noticed me and nodded hello. She smiles as if she is flirting with me for I wish she was or I wish I knew if she was. The material of her dress was sheer enough to see that she had on a low plunging bra that cupped her full rounded breast.

The day was hot, so I gathered she didn't want to wear much. As she tipped the cup up to drink, I imagined her drinking down my cum like the coffee she enjoyed so much. I didn't realize at this time I was actually staring at her now to the point where I felt my mouth slightly opened when she took the cinnamon twist to her mouth. I wished it was my 9 1/2" cock going in her mouth. I found myself swallowing hard wishing and hoping it would be me gagging her. She is sitting there now licking the sugar off of her fingers, oh so I wished I was the fingers she sucked.

I think that she knew she was being observed for she sucked her fingers even harder as if to let me know that if I wanted to have some I had to suck her clean. She leaned over to expose her cleavage which at this moment was moist with perspiration, and the fullness I wanted to lick, suck, tug and squeeze. I couldn't stand another minute of this I got up introduce myself and told her what was exactly on my mind. I thought I would get slapped but instead she stood up and leaned forward and whisper in my ear "would you like some sugar at this time, dear sir?" The idea of having her made me weak. She made me hotter than I already was when she said that to me without any hesitation. She stepped even closer and licked her lips with her tongue slow and easy as if I could taste her she leaned in and gave me a sweet tender kiss on my lips and then before I knew it she tongued me deep and hard and suck and lapped all of the breath out of me. I was knocked off my feet and felt the blood pumping in my loins. I couldn't contain it any longer, I had to have her and I think she knew it. She pushed her body closer to feel my rise and the scent that came from her body of jasmine drove me wild I forgot myself and grabbed her full supple ass and she moaned in my ear. We both forgot where we were at the time, and decided to leave.

We met up at her place and we went at it with such a vengeance that the neighbors had to hear. I sucked her breast, tugged her large and firm nipples and grab that ass the way a strong determined man should. My shoulders and back were strong to hold her in and I placed her back up against the wall and shoved my hard throbbing cock right in her without showing any mercy. Oh, she loved it harder and harder I plunged. "Oh, oh yes like that...yes, like that," she said and I gave her all I had. The sweat was coming of both of us. The moans were getting loader and the rush of just taking it excited both of us. "Yes, take me take me now, now, now yes like that I want it in the worst of ways. Please give it to me now baby I am ready to take it all, "she said.

With that I pumped her so hard I was getting dizzy. She is just what I wanted; the deepness of her pussy, the sweet aroma of her skin, and the smoothness of her walls. The passion we both were sharing was something I would never forget. I placed her on the bed softly not to hurt her and went down on her like eating candy. She came so hard that she squirted and had to catch her breath, but she didn't want to stop there. She flipped over so I could get a look of her ass. The fullness of it made me dive right in. She was deep and warm, sweet and I couldn't seem to stop myself.

"Yes, let me give it to just the way I like it." I was telling myself this while enjoying every thrust. I pulled her hair and spanked her ass hard to leave a hand print and she loved every stroke and swat to her ass. She arched her back and I pushed me in even harder. "Yes I can feel it feel it now, now, oh now let me have it," as she was panting trying to catch any breath she could.

I gave her all of it and clasped on her back totally exhausted. We laid there helpless and smiling. She turned to me and with a coy smile said, "by the way my name is Lisa."

I don't believe that just happened to me. You fantasize about it, but the chance of it happening is another thing. I walked into my apartment still in a daze and could feel the smile that I knew I had still upon my face. I could still smell her under my top lip and all on my clothes. As I showered I was tingling with just the thought of her. I was getting hard and desiring more of her. There was no way that it was not going to be a next time for I had to have that woman again.

I couldn't get Lisa out of my mind. I had just realized she seduced me and I wasn't even aware of it, she posed me and I let her. That could not have happen to me. Not Jamar, the conqueror of women. Shit, this woman had me wide open and I loved every bit of it. There is an old saying, "Be careful what you ask for...you just might get it." I got just what I ordered...a hot coffee with a cinnamon twist.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Just What I Ordered

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds