• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hailey's Journey Ch. 10

Hailey's Journey Ch. 10

"Now remember Blondie, no cumming unless I give permission, and no words. But you can scream as much as you want!"

Hailey tried to remember these latest rules as Nick tied her open and vulnerable to his wicked plans. She was lying on a bench on her back, her hands cuffed together and then chained above her head. A small pillow under her shoulders proffered up her tits to Nick's lustful gaze. Her legs were spread wide apart and pulled forward, attached to chains on the wall behind her.

He stacked his implements for the session next to Hailey's head. She watched with wide eyes as he brought a flogger, a long narrow leather paddle, clamps and a butt plug that seemed to be made of four ever widening ridges. Was he planning on using all those on her? Was she being punished?

As if reading her mind, Nick bent forward and tenderly kissed her mouth, nibbling on her lips and pushing his tongue deep into her. Hailey responded eagerly, opening up to his invasion.

"Relax and enjoy, Blondie. We are going to explore this gorgeous body together."

And so it began. Nick used his hands first, gently finding all her sensitive parts - the hollow behind her ears, the side of her neck, her upper arms, her stomach, the inside of her thighs, even the soles of her feet. Without ever touching her nipples or clit, he was making her pussy moist. Hailey still looked worried, as he continued to arouse her.

"What's the matter, Blondie? This is fun for both of us, so relax and enjoy yourself!"

"P..please Nick, do I have to be tied down? Can I not have fun without it? I'll do my part to explore you too!"

Nick grinned and said, "Good try, Blondie. But being bound forces you to focus only on the sensations I am giving you,. You have no choice but to accept whatever I choose to give. You cannot turn away or run away, but you have to react honestly to me. Then we both can find out what you are truly capable of."

"Sometimes, I will gag you too, or ask you to stay absolutely still and silent, so that you do not have the luxury of screaming. Once again, you avoid distractions, and can concentrate solely on your body and its feelings. You will be amazed at how much your body is capable of feeling. And I enjoy watching you this way!"

Hailey wasn't sure about that one, but certainly her body seemed to be responding far more than she ever imagined to Nick's simple caresses.

Nick took the butt plug and forced it into her ass up to the first ridge. Hailey moaned with pain, but it seemed to be caught up with her pleasure. Nick then used his mouth on the same journey as before, sensitizing her skin so that she felt that even the lightest touch to the right place would set her off. Her moaning grew louder and she arched up her back trying to get Nick to notice her needy nipples and pussy. His only response was to push the butt plug up another notch.

Then he picked up the flogger and ran it lightly up and down her body. Hailey waited, almost not breathing when the flogger struck its first blow on her inner thigh. It felt so good and so bad! Nick continued his gentle flogging, watching as Hailey's eyes grew glazed and her breath faster. He made his blows harder, focusing on her tits and her inner thighs, careful not to touch the most throbbing parts of her. Hailey was now twisting and turning in her bonds, trying hard not to verbally beg for more.

Taking advantage of her arousal, Nick pushed in the butt plug one more notch. It was very difficult since her ass was still very tight, and Hailey was feeling the burning pressure. But the sounds emanating from her lips did not sound like screams of pain - in fact, Hailey was pushing her ass into his hands.

Now Nick began to hit hard, focusing his attention almost entirely on her nipples and clit. Hailey began to thrash around, trying to squeeze her legs together, trying hard to control the waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Her nipples were so aroused that they were painful - she wished Nick would pinch them hard. As if reading her mind, Nick used a pair of tweezer clamps to crush the tender pink flesh, leaving the tips still open to the kisses of the flogger.

He licked at the tips of her nipples and clit, then picked up the leather paddle. Now he hit the crushed nipples, her heaving tits, the inside of her thighs and even aimed a couple of blows to her clit. Instead of the pain and terror that Hailey had expected, this added to her arousal and she began to scream, the sensations on her body too much to take.

She looked like she was going to cum and Nick wanted to stop her, so that he could prolong this torment. He took the clit clamp and snapped it over her swollen clit, at the same time, slamming the butt plug in to the hilt. And watched with amazed pleasure as the added pain, instead of stopping her, pushed her over the edge to a screaming orgasm.

Taking advantage of her intense emotions, he pulled the butt plug out and replaced it with his steel hard cock which had been demanding its own pleasure. Hailey screamed again as the new pain invaded her ass and came down to earth, tears in her eyes, incoherent with apology for cumming without permission.

Nick soothed her with gentle kisses to her mouth, her clamped nipples and her belly button.

"Shhh...Blondie. We are still learning about your limits, and I will overlook your disobedience this time. Next time, wait for me!"

Hailey nodded with relief, and Nick began to push in and out of her ass slowly. Initially feeling full and painful, Hailey began to respond as Nick continued his tender assault on her body with his mouth and hands. Soon she was fully aroused again, and whimpered for release. Nick who was at the end of his own control, slowly removed her nipple clamps, feeling her ass clench as the blood rushed painfully back into the tender tips.

"You may cum when I remove the clit clamp, love." And Hailey did, loud and long for the second time, while Nick finally blew into her ass.

Hailey snuggled next to Nick that night, feeling good about the aches and pains in her body, while he plotted his next move.

Which was to hang Hailey upside down with a harness around her waist attached to the ceiling. Her legs were wide apart and attached to rings on the floor, as were her hands behind her head. Hailey was now bound in a perfect arch, her tits and pussy readily available. Her breasts were bound tightly with thick rope which was then attached to rings on the floor. Everytime Hailey wiggled, the ropes would tighten, making her nipples more sensitive than ever. That, of course, meant that they had to be clamped, and Nick tightened the screws harder than necessary, drawing moans of pain and pleasure. Buried in her pussy was a dildo with an ingenious attachment to a motor. When Nick flipped a switch it began to fuck her, moving in and out of her sopping hole.

The crop began to snap at the tender places on her body - her ass, her pussy, her stomach and her tits. Initially, he hit gently, but as Hailey's pussy grew wetter, he made his blows harder, while the dildo speeded up. Soon, he was hitting her squarely on her pussy while the dildo pistoned in and out with great speed, and Hailey was desperately begging to come. Leaving the fucking dildo in place, Nick lay down his crop, released his cock from its prison, and kneeling in front of Hailey, shoved it between her bound breasts. A few hard jerks, a gasped command, and both of them blew it together.

Hailey was discovering that she was a total pain slut, though Nick never used those words to her. Her pleasure was heightened by the fact that Nick seemed to thoroughly approve and appreciate her latest discovery. In fact, Hailey was enjoying herself so much that she forgot she was a prisoner. Nick didn't......

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hailey's Journey Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds