• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Diaries Ch. 02

Mistress Diaries Ch. 02

July 30, 2006

Being dominant had affected her throughout her life. Being so competitive at sports and team activities she swore them off at a young age, content to play alone on the swings or to read a book under a tree. Throughout her life she loved watching people. How they interact, how they relate to each other. It gave her a great sense of satisfaction to be able to tell so much from people without speaking to them. When her sadistic side had surfaced she turned this talent into an ability to know when her slaves had enough, and when she could still push them. It helped her determine if potential slaves were serious about their commitment to her. Nothing is worse than a slave who is not committed to serving his Mistress.

It had been a lazy day for her, and although she could have insisted her slaves clean her small home, she did it herself. Having a certain place for everything had its advantages and she didn't feel the need to share any excess knowledge with anyone who did not reside in her home. After she finished her chores, she disrobed and before she could climb into the shower she heard a scratching at the door. She smiled, instinctively knowing which one of her slaves stood outside pawing to get in.

Mistress Donna cracked the door and saw her slave Amine, on his knees staring at the floor in front of her. Although she had been aggravated at him for almost a month now, she never felt closer to him than in the shower or bath. He was always handled her so delicately when he shaved her legs, exfoliated her back and washed her hair. She let out a long sigh, noticing he held his breath waiting for her answer. "Come," she said quietly and put her hand under his chin tilting his face to her. For a time he had been the only slave she had sought to serve her, the only man she has been able to think about, now having fallen out of favor she did not allow him to serve her very often. She was afraid that eventually she would never forgive him for his time of disservice.

In the shower, she stood still as her slave Amine turned on the water, testing the warm with his arm before he would allow the spray to touch her skin. He quickly gathered the bathing supplies from under the sink and smiled at her as the water ran down her body. She smiled at him, drinking in his beautiful being. He was almost 7 years her junior, golden brown skin covering a lean muscular body. Her eyes slowed over the scars that marked his shoulders, his back, the marks under his left nipple where his heart was. Scars she was responsible for, scars that marked him as hers.

He had dark hypnotic eyes that often looked directly into her soul, and dark hair that he kept fastidiously short. English was the third language in his repertoire the first two being Arabic and French. She had found him in Morocco on his way to pray in the afternoon. He had adored her immediately and now as she felt his sure hands on her body, rubbing the sweet smelling soap onto her skin she felt as she did the first day she had laid eyes on him. She felt the butterflies deep within her stomach, and excitement that intoxicated her.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as she swayed back and forth against his hands washing her, rubbing her body delicately, massaging her breasts and her back. She was moaning after a bit of this love-filled washing and when she opened her eyes she immediately looked at her slave's crotch. His cock pressed hard against his white boxer briefs. He saw her watching and he glanced down at himself. "My Mistress, I have missed you. Thank you for honoring me by allowing me to wash you My Mistress," his voice was soft and his eyes full of adoration for her. Her heart leapt into her throat, she turned her back to him.

His body still bore the scars of the most severe punishment she had ever inflicted on a slave. The scars under his left nipple were deep and she had to look away before the tears came. She remembered her anger after he had unexpectantly stopped serving her for a long period of time, so when he had returned begging to be reinstated into her service, she had initially refused. After his begging and urging she agreed that if he could put up with the punishment he had earned, then she would allow him back.

The brutalness in which she punished him made her flinch in rememberance, at the end when her anger had left her and she stood above his bloody crumpled body, she had expected him to crawl away in defeat. Instead, he raised his head up and said, "My Mistress, please do not stop. I deserve more, do not stop until you forgive me, please. Do not keep your anger against me, that would kill me. Please Mistress while I was gone, I was dead. I would rather die at your hands than die alone." She had tried to break him, but had come to the realization that the only way he would break, is if she left him.

His words, his willingness to give all he had to her, she accepted him back. Yet her anger did linger.

"Use the loofa on my back, slave," she said quickly, holding back the emotion that was welling up in her throat. Caring for slaves was a weakness of hers, her intent was always to treat them as inanimate objects, fuck toys for her disposal. But her standards were so high, that she knew these men loved her deeply, or they would not have continued to serve her. The more she cared for a slave the higher her expectation. Her slave Amine began to scrub her back in circular strokes.

He felt his cock thumping in his underwear. He took a deep breath and gave all the deep desires towards loving his Mistress, into cleaning her beautiful body. She would knew what was best, he scrubbed her back firmly each motion lifting his spirits. The fact that he was here made his heart soar, he yearned for his Mistress.

He did as he was instructed and soon it was time for him to shave her legs. This was his favorite, next to brushing her hair after it dried from the shower. He placed the small stool in the shower and as she sat down he felt her hand on his crotch, rubbing it through the underwear. He moaned slowly lathering her legs. "Slave," her voice was firm, "Stand up." He immediately did as he was told. To his delight his Mistress grabbed his underwear with both hands and stripped his underwear off of him. His cock bounced up, a pain running through his cock for a moment. "There," she said grabbing his cock and guiding him towards her. Inches from her mouth she stopped and looked up at him. His hands were still full of lather and he held them up to keep the lather from dripping off. He revealed in this feeling.

She grabbed his cock hard around the base and started sucking him deep. The precum that covered the head of his cock made it guide easier down her throat. He moaned, "My Mistress, yes, My Mistress." The tight suction on his cock made his balls ache deep inside. She paused saying, "Fuck my mouth, I want to taste your cum."

"Mistress," he pleaded, "please Mistress may I please your pussy My Mistress?" She did not answer him, only sucked his cock deeper. "Please My Mistress, I need her my Mistress." He felt himself rock hard in her wet mouth, he stared down at her and anxiety swept over him. He wanted to touch her, he wanted her to cum for him, he wanted to make her shiver and call his name.

She sucked hard on his cock, grabbing his balls and holding them gently as she viciously sucked and sucked. He could feel himself close, but when he thought about cumming in her mouth and not her pussy he would back off, maybe she would allow him. Maybe this time, he would be able to feel his cock in his Mistress again; it had been so long. She slapped his ass hard, once twice, he craved more, he deserved more.

"You're going to cum for me you bitch," she said stroking his cock hard. "Aren't you?" He swallowed hard down at her, the anger in her face made him so hard in her hands.

"My Mistress," he began, feeling his cock throbbing in her pumping hands.

"Fuck no," she snapped jerking his cock harder, "you are going to cum in my fucking mouth. You are not going to fuck my pussy, you are not going to please me other than by cumming in your Mistress's mouth do you understand?'

His heart sunk. For a moment he began to lose his hard on until he saw her starting to rub her pussy and her feet twitching. She was enjoying him. He wanted her to enjoy him, he wanted to please her with every part and inch of his body.

She shoved his cock back into her mouth hard, slapping his balls a few times until he was gyrating into her mouth. His cock was getting so big it was hard for her to breath when she went down on him, she was rubbing her pussy fast with the rhythm of her bobbing head. "It's almost time," she gasped imbetween sucks as her clit started to throb.

"Yes, my Mistress," he cried. The lather was running down his arms, he tried to hold his hands higher, not wanting to make a mess in his Mistress's bathroom.

She shoved his cock deep into the back of her throat, holding her breath. With one hand she reached up grabbing one of his ass cheeks and pushing him harder down her throat. Hearing her slurp on his cock, watching her gyrate against her hand, she grabbed his ass cheek harder and harder as his ass clenched. When his Mistress began to gag on his cock, he saw she came all over herself, jerking about.

He imagined his mouth in her pussy tasting her. Then he was pumping his cum down her throat, shouting, "I love you My Mistress, I love you Mistress Donna. My sweetie Mistress." He kept pumping into her mouth until she sucked every last drop out of him.

"May I please lick your fingers My Mistress?" he begged as she cleaned his cock with her tongue. "Please Mistress, let me taste her juices, please."

Mistress Donna stared at him, now on his knees, his hands clasped in front of him, begging for only a taste. She slowly worked her fingers in her pussy, getting them covered with her slippery juice. "Please," he chanted as she brought her fingers up, he opened his mouth in anticipation, but she quickly stuck the fingers in her own mouth instead, sucking off her sweet dripping cunt juice.

Tears welled up in his eyes, "My Mistress you are still angry with me." The break in his voice made her heart hurt. She reached out grabbing the back of his head and yanking him towards her. She kissed him harshly smashing her lips into his, pushing his mouth open with her tongue, sticking it in his mouth deeply. He hungrily sucked at her mouth, tasting her pussy on her tongue. His arms shook, still up in the air, the lather having ran down his arms now and dripping onto the side of the tub. Only after a moment did she realize that both of them were crying.

She pushed him back. His face wet with tears. "Get out of here," she barked covering her eyes that still leaked. "You are dismissed, for now. Get out of here," she began to sob.

"Mistress," he pleaded. She did not answer, with a quick flip of her wrist, she dismissed him. She felt him standing there watching her for a moment; soon she heard the bathroom door quietly shut. She knew he waited outside the door to be allowed back in. She calmed herself after a few moments. And relathered her legs, then slowly began to shave them herself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Diaries Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 744 milliseconds