• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dear Alan

Dear Alan

12

This is a new story, and a new format and approach for me. A guy, let's call him Andy, contacted me to let me know how much he was enjoying the EMT story. He confessed that he had been married for 30 plus years and had wanted to see his wife used by another man throughout that time, but had been unable to achieve his ambition. He explained that he really identified with Ian in The EMT, and that he loved to read about Suzanne's humiliation and lechery in the story, imagining that it was written about his own wife, let's call her Maureen.

Something in his story touched me, and I wrote back explaining that whilst The EMT is fiction, many of the events are based on real incidents, or real fantasies that have been shared between me and my wife. I offered to share some of those real incidents with him if he was interested.

He was interested; and so began an exchange of e-mails that started out describing how my wife and I had broken through the barrier that every couple faces the first time they consider bringing a third party into their sex life. The first two such mails from me to Andy are reproduced below; I won't publish his own replies and stories, and they are irrelevant to my story anyway, but you'll get some hints as to his and Maureen's explorations from reading my mails to him.

Depending on reaction to this first part, I may continue to describe my experiences to Andy, and may continue to publish them here as open e-mails, maybe with some names changed to protect the innocent (although there haven't been many innocents in our adventures over the years).. You'll have to judge for yourselves how much truth you think there actually is in my later mails to Andy – but for this first instalment, I can tell you that every word is true (except maybe our ages when some of these things happened – I don't want you knowing everything about my personal circumstances).

Feel free to give your feedback, but if all you can do is flame, please do it elsewhere, I find it tiresome. I hope you enjoy

*

Hi again Andy,

It sounds like you and your wife (Maureen?) are in a similar age group to us, and have been together for a similar period of time. Certainly, your feelings and fantasies appear to be similar to mine, and were initially inspired in a similar way to my own (Forum was a great source of ideas and fantasies in the days before the Internet). I married Martini in xxxx when we were both extremely young (19, 18). We each came from relatively poor families (we would have called it working class in those days), and to be honest, we had little in common other than mutual attraction, youth and raging hormones. Most of our families advised against the marriage, and didn't expect it to last, but here we are xx years later as happy as we've ever been, and having grown into a very close unit with everything in common, totally dependent on each other and devoted to each other, and we will remain together, I am 100% confident, until one of us pops our clogs and shuffles off this mortal coil.

I was always proud of the way Martini looked (and I still am - I've enclosed a photograph taken last year as an example). I always liked it when other guys checked her out. I read letters in Forum and fantasised about our having similar adventures, and was excited by the idea. We were lucky enough to have a relationship that allowed me to discuss these fantasies with Martini, but they remained fantasies. Both of us had been conditioned into 'normal' married life, where the guys were supposed to get jealous, and women were supposed to be monogamous. Although we shared the fantasy, and excited each other with it, nothing happened to make it a reality until much later.

Oh, we played a little with exhibitionism - I loved for Martini to dress sexy and take her out, hoping that other guys would check her out. But we never made the leap to actually encouraging anything to really happen that would lead to adultery or more. We'd go into town and get Martini trying on clothes in a fashion store or boutique preferably, where changing rooms had curtains instead of doors, and she'd leave a little gap for me and others to glimpse her through. That sort of game.

Until we were about 30, one of the most exciting things that had happened to us was when we went to a party at a friend's place. Martini wore a long white hippy type dress which was low cut at the bust, but which reached to her ankles. Underneath, she wore nothing except a g-string - very adventurous in those days, and in those days it was common for girls not to wear a bra. Martini's dress attracted a lot of attention, she really was showing a lot of cleavage, and a number of guys had danced with her. Quite late on we had been taking a rest, sitting on the floor of one room with our backs against a wall, and our knees drawn up, and one of our closest friends, Steve, was sitting close to us, opposite us really. As Martini and I got up to dance again, he leaned over and said something to Martini that I didn't hear, but she repeated it to me whilst we were dancing. He had said "You are quite hairy aren't you!"

In all innocence, Martini had been sitting in a position where he could look up her dress and see her pussy lips parted by her g-string. The realisation, as we danced, that he'd done this, and further, that he'd let Martini know what he'd done, excited us both enormously, and I really wanted things to go further. When we finished dancing, I steered Martini back to the same spot and we sat back in the same position, allowing Steve, who by now had been joined by another mutual friend called Rip, to repeat the experience, and see Martini's pussy, this time with them knowing that she knew they were looking (they didn't know that I knew). It was obvious to both Martini and I that Steve had told Rip about what he had seen, and they both took full advantage of our return to the same position – Steve and Rip almost lying on the floor across from us so that they could see right up Martini's dress. They even shared some comments between them that they thought would go over my head, but which I was able to understand because I knew what they were doing, and wanted them to do more of it.

Martini was secretly loving the thought of being exposed to them, and would lean over to whisper something in my ear, the movement causing her legs to part, giving them an even better look at her sex. What she was telling me as she whispered was how wet she was getting being ogled by these two friends.

I really wanted one of them to ask her to dance, so that she would be close to them, and they could make more suggestive comments to her, maybe even try to touch her up, just to see how far she would go with this. However, nothing else happened, probably because we were all too scared by the situation to take it any further, but Martini and I fucked like rabbits when we got home, and the remembrance of what had happened fuelled many a further sexy session between us. It also gave a charged atmosphere whenever we met either Steve or Rip again, but for one reason or another, nothing developed, and we eventually lost contact.

So you can see, we were very nervous and unsure about our own feelings. Things were complicated also by Martini's jealousy, and her concerns that the fact that I fantasised about her with other men might mean that I didn't love her as much as I professed, or that I was trying a back door to get her agreement to my sleeping with other women (what's good for the goose type of argument). On my part, I had no such intentions, but I wasn't supposed to be feeling like this according to the macho conditioning that I'd been subjected to all of my life, so there were lots of barriers to taking things any further.

Then things changed. I became much more reconciled to my own feelings, and started listening to my inner self and giving myself a lot more credit than I had hitherto. I guess I grew up. I kind of consciously and intellectually decided that my feelings were at least as valid as the conditioning I'd suffered, and started to convince myself that I was right, and the rest of the world wrong. Of course, the fact that I was a rampaging young buck with an incredible and permanent sexual libido, and was constantly fuelling that libido with my favourite fantasy, was maybe influencing how I felt about my intellectual versus conditioned instincts.

About the same time, Martini was taking swimming lessons from a guy that was obviously attracted to her (he used to spend ages having her practice her leg kicking action whilst out of the pool, lying on the poolside, which coincidentally allowed him to eye her up as she opened and closed her legs in a little swim suit). Martini used to tell me about his obvious manipulation of her when she came home from a lesson, and we would both embellish the event with our favourite mutual fantasy theme. It got to the point that I would be excited whenever she was having a lesson with him, and we'd both rush home to discuss the latest lesson and screw each other whilst discussing whatever had happened.

We both knew it was inevitable that he would one day make a proper hit on her; attempt to ask her out or something, and we fantasised about how she should react when he did. I encouraged her to accept any invitation, and spent a lot of time constantly telling her I loved her, and that I was proud of her, etc, to allay her fears about my 'perverted' fantasy masking a lack of care for her, or other, even less palatable objectives. Eventually the inevitable happened, and he asked her if she would meet him one evening. She accepted, and came home to tell me about the development, and we were each as excited as we had ever been before, and screwed each other for ages. Martini has always been multi-orgasmic, but I was typically a one-shot, fire-it-and-forget-it type of guy. This night, I think I came about 4 times in succession, and I guess that this, more than anything else, convinced Martini that I really did get excited about the thought of her with someone else, rather than that I was scheming to get a bit of tail with another woman.

That was the start of our adventures, which have developed significantly since then. If you are interested, I'll tell you what happened next. In fact, I've enjoyed writing this so much that I might develop this as a story (true story) for literotica.com. Let me know what you think of the idea, and the story so far.

Kind regards,

Rotter

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the three stories, which were hot! What a shame that things didn't work out quite as well as you had hoped, although it sounds from your description that Maureen was ready and able to make the final 'jump' and make you the cuckold that you want so much to be. Your description of her intimacy with Geoff indicates to me that she was definitely ripe for the plucking, if only circumstances hadn't intervened. If Len hadn't called them back (probably a bit of jealousy on his part) and you hadn't behaved inappropriately afterwards, who knows what might have happened?

Is Geoff still around? If so, can you engineer a situation where he and Maureen are together? The advantage of Geoff, assuming his continuing presence in your circle of friends, is that you already know from Maureen's previous behaviour that she has an affection or attraction for him, and he for her, which would be a much easier starting point than engineering a situation with a complete stranger; particularly if you can take his wife out of the picture. She sounds like she isn't very active, and she may even not be providing Geoff with the kind of conjugal action we men need. If that is the case, there is also an opportunity to use that to gently pressure Maureen into a surrogate role, providing Geoff the comforts that he isn't getting at home.

Obviously, I don't know – Geoff may have disappeared years ago. However, even if he has, think of the sexual potential that would be there if you could track him down and re-introduce him to Maureen in the absence of his wife, Len or any other old friends who may inhibit Maureen. You may even want to say to him "I believe there is unfinished business between you and Maureen, and I'd like to help you try again to make it with my wife". Of course, the two of you would need to conspire without Maureen's knowledge. If you could have that kind of conversation with Geoff think how successful the following line might be with Maureen. "Guess who I heard from today? Geoff contacted me; he's going to be in town next week and wondered if we wanted to meet up after all these years. What do you think?"

Anyway, good luck mate, I hope that after all these years, you can achieve your ambition – do it once, and you'll probably find that Maureen will get a new lease of life, especially if your reaction afterwards is loving pride rather than jealous recrimination.

I promised you that I'd tell you more of the story about our first time with planned and agreed adultery and cuckoldry. Here's what happened with Martini's swimming instructor.

What I didn't tell you before was that there was a loose professional connection between Scottie (Martini's swimming instructor) and myself. We were both in the forces at the time, of similar rank, and based at the same location. As such, he was aware of my work patterns, and more importantly, aware of my duties. There were times when I was on-call, and therefore away from home for much of the evening / night, and he would have been aware of the dates when these duties fell for me.

When he eventually picked up the courage to make a hit upon Martini, he asked her what happened when I was the duty officer, and whether that meant she was available to go out with him. She admitted that when on duty, I was away from home for most of the night, and that my next duty was the following Thursday. We lived at the time in a small town, and Martini pretended that she was nervous about them going out together where they may be seen by mutual acquaintances. Obviously, Martini need have no concerns about word getting back to me, because I was encouraging her to meet with Scottie, but Scottie didn't and couldn't know that. After some discussion, they agreed between themselves that Scottie would call at our house on the Thursday evening, and that they would have a drink and see what happened whilst I was on duty at the base. It was after agreeing this that Martini came home and reported the conversation to me that we both got extremely excited, and fucked like rabbits for several hours, talking about what might happen, describing what we hoped might happen, and re-assuring each other that this was an adventure game we were playing, and didn't mean that we didn't love each other just as much as before.

Martini was typically female about the whole thing – "Oh, nothing may happen. He may not fancy me. It could all be a damp squib. Don't get your hopes up too high, he may not show up." – comments like that. All the time, I'm thinking "Are you mad? He's a guy! He has already ogled you, asked you out, arranged to come to our house when I'm away, and you've as good as agreed that he can fuck you. Why would nothing happen after the way this scene has been set up?" Of course, I didn't say any of this; afraid to do anything that might make Martini change her mind.

The days until my duty were agony, and ecstasy. I was in a constant state of excitement, imagining my wife of 10 years, still a very attractive and young looking 28-year-old MILF (of course, we had never heard that term then), meeting this guy and letting him have her as he pleased. I was careful to constantly reassure Martini of her attractiveness and irresistibility, as well as of my growing love for her and pride in her appearance. Martini fluctuated between confidence and pride that he wanted her, and concern about what the event would mean for our relationship. I was on tenterhooks all the time – would it happen or not?

Eventually, Thursday rolled around, and I came home early from work to prepare for my evening duty. Martini also came home early to get herself prepared for what was intended to be her first extramarital affair with my full knowledge and consent. Whilst she had a bath, I laid out the clothes I wanted her to wear to receive her intended lover. I chose a filmy cocktail dress that she always wore a slip with because it was a little transparent. It had a spaghetti strap top, which would mean she couldn't wear a bra with it. To wear beneath, I chose tan stockings and suspender belt, and a sexy pair of panties that tied at the side, and were almost totally see-through. I didn't lay out the customary slip that she also wore with the dress.

After Martini's bath, she prepared her hair and make-up, and nervously dressed for me so that I could see how she would look when she opened our door to Scottie later that evening. It would still be a couple of hours before he arrived, and I had about 40 minutes before I had to leave to start my duty. We were both almost breathless with excitement as we moved towards the culmination of our plans for her adultery.

We talked through final arrangements. As my duty was something of a fluid affair, allowing me to come home when things on the base were quiet, but at no particular fixed time, we needed a signal that all was clear so that I didn't arrive home unexpectedly, and catch Scottie still in my place in the arms of my wife. We agreed that if the porch light was switched ON, that would mean it was safe for me to come home, but that the porch light would be switched OFF whilst Scottie was in residence, so-to-speak. We went over this little plan several times, because Martini was by now so woolly headed with excitement, that I was unsure whether she had really grasped and understood it.

Before I left, I asked Martini to stand in front of the fire. When she did, her entire body was back-lit and silhouetted by the subtle light from the fire. She looked stunning, and incredibly sexy. As she was still professing that even if Scottie showed up, nothing may happen, I told her that if he didn't make a move on her all she had to do was stand in front of the fire like that and he was sure to pounce on her and forcefully take her. It was weird giving my wife tips on how to excite and seduce another guy, but soooooo exciting.

Eventually, I had to leave, and kissed and fondled Martini before dragging myself reluctantly away – she looked, smelled and felt great, and it was all I could do to stop myself fucking her there and then, which would have made me late, and would have ruined all of our preparations. I waved goodbye to her as I slid into the car and drove away to the longest and most frustrating 5 hours of my life.

I couldn't concentrate on anything at the base, and got through my duty on automatic, wishing the hours away until I could get home and find out what had happened. At the same time I was imagining what might be happening at home, wondering if Scottie had turned up, and if Martini's fears about him not wanting her had any foundation, knowing that they had none. My heart was in my mouth throughout, my cock hard with excitement, and it was all I could do to prevent myself from relieving the growing pressure for release in my balls. I distinctly remember how my mouth would fill with saliva when I thought of what might be happening, and I was close to vomiting with excitement at several points during the evening. At no time did I feel jealousy, just raw lustful excitement.

I found out from Martini later that she was in a similar restless and excited state as she waited to see whether Scottie would appear at the appointed hour.

Finally, I was clear of my duty requirements, and I could go home. It was with bated breath that I turned the corner into our street and looked for the lit porch light that would signal it was safe for me to enter the house. When I looked, the light was on, and my heart missed a beat as I pulled the car onto the driveway, and rushed to the front door.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dear Alan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds