• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slave Ch. 05

Slave Ch. 05

It had been a couple weeks after Sunshine Bear's cumbath under the very wet cunt of Slave. She managed to shape up in the mean time and I was taking it easy on her, but she was still held captive a couple of times while I fucked Melody in any way I could imagine. More than one small stuffed animal plugged Mel's well-fucked cunt as we screwed each other into oblivion, only to have Slave suck Mel's pussy juice from it immediately after. Soon enough, she was almost begging for it, and she was almost broken.

I stopped into the apartment; the day was hot as hell and Jim's AC was broken. He had three fans trying in vain to more the thick summer air around, but they weren't real effective. 95% humidity at damn-near 100 degrees sucks no matter where you're at or what you're doing.

"Hey man," I said, stepping in after knocking. Jim was on the floor, stripped to his waist, playing some fighting game on the Play Station. He nodded, but his fingers never stopped moving on the controller.

"Hey," he almost grunted. "The stupid bitch is going to give you some news today," Jim continued quietly as the computer neatly handed him his ass. He sighed deeply and set the controller down, taking the opportunity to open a cooler next to him full of beer. He pulled a Bud out for him and a Guinness out for me.

"Thanks, man," I said graciously and popped the top. I took a deep drink, loving the feel of the cold alcohol as it slid down my throat and sighed. "What's the little twat's surprise?"

"Something about her cousin visiting. Coming up from Missouri or something like that."

"Well fuck. Suppose I should be nice and leave her be for the visit?" I asked, staring at the ceiling with my arms out to my sides. I'd been out of my air conditioned car for all of 5 minutes and I'd already sweated through my shirt.

"Fuck if I care. She's supposed to be here for a week or something," Jim said and started another round on his game.

"Huh. Wonder why she never mentioned it to me before. Just come up?" I asked, taking another long pull off the beer.

"Fuck if I know. She's your slave, don't you keep track of her?" Jim said and laid his opponent out. I could only manage a shrug as the oppressive heat began to ebb the strength from my body.

"Where the hell is she, anyway?" I asked lazily, not wanting to get up from the couch.

"Out. She and Kris went to go do some shopping. You know, get out of the house, spend my money, shit like that," Jim said, firmly crushing the opponent for the second time before moving on to the next stage.

"Any idea who or what this cousin looks like?" I asked, watching him whip the computer with renewed vigor, the heat and the alcohol loosening his mind just enough to be great at the game.

"Just that she's a chick and supposedly looks just like the whore. My guess would be not so much a cousin as a half-sister. Her dad probably nailed her mom and her aunt. They're only a couple weeks apart, I guess. I really don't pay attention to what she says when she talks," Jim said, letting his rancor for the girl show through in a snarl.

"Well, I guess I'll see when she gets here, huh," I said, sucking down another pull from my bread-in-a-bottle.

"Man," Jim said, pausing his game and turning to look at me. I looked at him with interest before he continued, "I know they're gonna pull a switch on you at some point. They're supposed to be goddamn near identical. I know the whore gets off her meds in a day or so, but if you're gonna fuck her cousin, make sure she gets a clean bill of health, know what I mean?"

I nodded and thanked Jim for his advice. I figured the little red-bushed slut would try something like that, and she did only have a day left on her pills. After that it would be open season on nailing that gushing cunt. Jim's gaze slid back to his game and I started to get hard just thinking about the possibilities.

"Know how long they're gonna be gone, man?" I asked Jim.

"Nope. Just that they said something about swimming this afternoon," he answered as the new opponent pummeled him.

"Well, I think I'm gonna go fuck the neighbor then," I said, draining the Guinness and walking out the back door to the deck that connected the two apartments.

"Have fun. Try not to knock any pictures off the wall," Jim said, rolling his eyes.

"I promise nothing," I said, stepping back out into the sunshine and the oppressive heat.

I walked around to Mel's door using the deck that was off the back of the apartment building, knocked, and went in without waiting for a response. Mel was in her living room, sitting in a bikini, spread eagle, letting the cold air wash over her body. The electric blue fabric hugged her body and her nipples were at full attention from the cold air ebbing from her air conditioner.

"Hey Bran, come in, won't you?" she said, sitting up a little, but keeping her legs spread enticingly. I licked my lips as I saw the material suck between those pussy lips of hers, and I swear I could see her clit starting to bump out against the fabric. My dick led the way to the couch, stiffening in my shorts as I walked.

"Don't mind if I do," I said, sitting next to her. She swung her legs over my lap; her left foot resting on my knee and the right started rolling against the ridge of my half-hard cock.

"Since you're here, would you mind?" she said, looking at me almost childishly, her legs spreading and closing slowly. I took the hint and started giving her a calf massage. "Where's the slut today?" Melody asked, a devilish twinkle in her eye.

"Out somewhere with Kris. Did you know about her cousin coming up from Missouri?" I asked, molding the muscle under my hands like clay.

"That feels really good," she purred. I moved my hands to her knees and softly worked the tendons in them before going to her feet and working the arches. Her toes spread and I saw her stomach quiver with the sensation. "No," she said dreamily. "Well, wait, she did say something about having a cousin down there, looks like a twin or something. Why?" Mel asked, her toes clenching and relaxing.

"Well, seems the cousin is coming up here soon," I said, working back down her feet and slowly going back up her calves. "I was just trying to figure something out," I said, my eyes soaking in Mel's toned flesh. No matter how many times I saw them, I never got tired of looking.

"What's that?" Melody asked, pausing for a minute before moaning, "higher." I complied eagerly, my fingers making my mouth fall silent for the moment as one hand caressed and massaged her calf and the other slid up to just above her knee.

"I keep trying to figure out what the little skank is up to," I said lazily, my eyes traveling up her body to the blue fabric clinging to her spreading pussy lips. It was tight enough that almost every detail could be seen, but loose enough to let her sex open of its own accord. She moaned throatily and her hand found my thigh. It wasn't long before she found my cock, already hard and pulsing for her.

"Why don't you forget about her?" Mel growled dreamily. "Higher," she half-whispered after a second's pause. She gave my cock a good hard squeeze and then unbuttoned the fly of my shorts.

My hands skipped along her goose-pimpled flesh, tickling Mel's thighs slightly as they went straight for their target. One hand pushed aside the blue fabric covering her melting pussy, the other pushed inside. Mel's back arched and she let loose a guttural moan. My thumb quickly found her clit and started stroking from side to side, just as she loved. It was seconds before her juices started running down my three fingers, slowly rocking in and out of her cum-soaked chamber, my digits twisting and gliding against her g-spot.

Her hand started going crazy on my dick. She always managed to fish it out of my shorts no matter where it was and how stiff it had become. Today was no exception. The pre-cum building was slickening my head and her hand was taking full advantage of it. Her thumb and fingers worked the heavy ridge in between quick strokes down the thickly veined shaft.

"What....what are we..." she panted heavily in between rising moans of pleasure.

"What are we doing today?" I managed to say as my body shuddered. Melody's motions on my manhood were sending lightening through my body and I couldn't wait to be buried deep in her exquisite pussy again. Then again...maybe I could.

"Whhhhhaaaat?" she squeezed out with a moan. Her pussy was starting to convulse on my hand and it wouldn't be long now before her honey would come cascading from her snatch. I brought her to the brink and stopped. She moaned her disapproval, her eyes still locked on mine, begging the release she needed.

"It's not even 10 am yet, and look at you," I said, teasing. My fingers went to her mouth and her long tongue snaked out to lap at my fingers, slick with her pussy juice. She moaned as she sucked them into her mouth like twin miniature cocks, her hand still jerking me off as her eyes burned into mine again. I bit my lower lip and choked back a moan.

"What did you have in mind then?" she said throatily.

"Let's go shopping," I said, an evil grin parting my lips. The look was echoed on her face and the lust in her eyes grew deeper, tempered by a hint of devilishness.

"What's the occasion?" she asked, pulling my fingers from her mouth and slowing her stroking on my cock to a teasingly slow pace.

"Slave and her slutty little cousin are coming to town, they should be welcomed home, don't you think?" I asked, returning my saliva coated fingers to Mel's knee.

"What do you want me to not wear?" she asked, the devilish succubus coming to life behind her dazzling eyes. She bit her lower lip while she smiled, and for a second I swear I saw her canines grow pointy. A smile crossed my lips as my mind delighted in taking this gorgeous creature out and fucking her silly in the mall again, and my body shivered at the thought of her riding my cock so very slowly, matching pace with the excruciatingly pleasurable strokes she was giving my rampant prick. I leaned back and enjoyed the feeling, and I noticed my hand seemed to be moving of its own accord, sliding across the semi-covered, ever-ready, hot, dripping twat, to the side of her hip, eliciting an orgasmic tickle as they moved.

"For starters," I said, my eyes opening slightly, "this," I continued, my fingers looping around the drawstring of her bikini bottoms. One side, then the other came undone, and the tiny cloth panel was resting on her tempting pussy of its own accord. My fingers teased across her shorn mons and twisted the fabric around them, making Mel growl with lust. Her eyes almost darkened as I slowly pulled the material across her pussy, letting it drag heavily, but teasingly, across her clit as I pulled the swimsuit bottom out from under her. Her breath sucked in ragged gasps and her muscles quivered, her body twitching.

"What should I wear instead?" she asked, her body heaving.

"Get that wrap-around skirt thing of yours, but don't put it on until I say so."

Melody bounced up from the couch, almost falling flat on her face, her muscles having turned to jello already. I was up in a flash to catch her, but she managed to get herself under control and she walked shakily to her bedroom. With skirt in hand, we walked out the front door of her apartment, Melody's firm tits looking fantastic with her nipples trying to pierce the electric blue bikini top, and her bald quim getting the first of a lot of sun it would receive that day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slave Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds