• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Carnal Nature

A Carnal Nature

12

After hiking all day, we stopped at a large, deserted clearing. We were about a mile off the main trail, near a stream. The sun was getting lower on the horizon and you signaled that we should make camp here for the night.

According to my pedometer, we'd made it about 12 miles through the ridge today. Not bad, especially considering the constant, up-and-down terrain. Only 30 more miles to go. Two, maybe three days – unless bad weather hit unexpectedly.

Grateful for the break, I shrugged off my pack and sank down on the ground next to it. The breeze felt great on my neck. I lifted my long black braid with one hand, letting the air cool me down as I chugged a bottle of water. Beads of sweat ran in a little rivulet between my breasts.

I watched as you and Jason--one of your coworkers, whom I'd only met briefly before this trip--popped the automatic tent and started pulling out our food supplies and setting up camp for the night. I admired the way your muscles flexed and moved as you worked. I was looking forward to lying down with you for the night, imagining the things we might do to each other under cover of darkness, in the wildness of nature... until I remembered that the three of us were all sharing a single tent.

Damn. I would have to save those thoughts for a few days, until we made it to the end of the ridge and off the trail.

As I sat there watching you, I also couldn't help but notice the way that Jason's eyes lingered on my thighs as I sat, cross-legged on the ground. Jason had seemed okay to me, throughout most of the first day's hike, but something about him made me uncomfortable. I wondered if he could see up the leg of my very short shorts, but I wasn't about to look down and let him know that I had caught him looking.

I wasn't wearing any panties, as you had requested before we left, and I just hoped that Jason wasn't getting an eyeful of my shaved pussy. After a few minutes, uncomfortable with this scrutiny, I got up to gather wood for a fire.

Later that night, after we'd eaten, we were all sitting around the fire, passing around a small flask of whiskey that Jason had brought with him. It was dark now, and quiet, except for the sounds of the fire, the crickets, the stream, and the occasional rustling of some wild animal in the foliage surrounding us.

And for some stupid reason, I couldn't stop grinning. With all the exercise I'd gotten that day, the liquor was going straight to my head, making me feel very warm and more friendly than usual. I found myself giggling uncontrollably, right in the middle of a ghost story that you were telling. I knew it was supposed to be scary, but I couldn't help myself.

I tried to choke back my laughter, unsuccessfully, and ended up half-snorting instead. At the sound, you whipped your head around and gave me a stern look, which shut me up pretty quick. For a moment, I thought you might be mad that I'd ruined your story, but then you gave me a mischievous grin of your own.

Before I knew what you were doing, you had lifted me off the ground and thrown me over your shoulder. You started walking away from the fire. Jason was laughing. I sputtered and pounded on your back, but I was laughing too. I couldn't see where we were going, only the ground and the fire growing smaller in the distance.

Your hands, gripping my thighs to keep me in place, slid higher as you walked. In this position, thrown over your shoulder, my shorts were pulling and rubbing between my legs in sensitive spots, and I tried to wiggle to stop the sensation. I was getting wet between my legs, and it was a little embarrassing. Good thing we were in the middle of nowhere, and that my ass was pointed in the opposite direction of Jason and the fire.

You must've noticed my arousal, because the next thing I knew, you had slipped a finger underneath the crotch of my shorts and were tracing light circles over my bare pussy, dipping into my slippery wetness, rubbing my clit.

I let out a sharp, half-stifled cry and hissed your name under my breath. "What are you doing?" I whispered, even as I pressed myself back against your hand.

"Just having a little fun," you replied, right before lifting me off your shoulder and tossing me into the middle of the stream.

I screamed and cursed as I flew through the air, came up sputtering and soaked, my white T-shirt clinging to my breasts, which were bare beneath the shirt. When my head broke the surface, I couldn't see you anywhere, but your clothes were in a crumpled pile where we had been standing, and there was a ripple spreading out in the water from the spot where--I assumed--you had dived in.

I didn't know where you would turn up, so I swam to the side, toward the opposite bank of the stream, where my feet could touch the ground. I supposed it was a good thing I wasn't wearing shoes, because they would be soaked, but I wasn't looking forward to the walk back to the fire, since the ground around the campsite was slightly muddy and littered with small, pebbly rocks.

I didn't have much chance to think about anything else, though, because then I felt hands encircle my waist from behind, pulling me back into the deeper water, back under the surface. I had just enough time to take a deep breath before my head went under water. I couldn't see anything in the darkness, in the dark water, but I felt strong hands lifting my wet T-shirt up, over my head, then unbuttoning and pushing my shorts down my hips. When I was naked, I pushed away, giggling, and rose to the surface to take a breath, at the same time sidestroking, propelling myself back to the bank, where I could stand.

There was a splashing sound behind me, and hands, warm and rough, caught me from behind again. This time there was no stopping at my waist. You cupped my breasts with both hands possessively, dragging your thumbs back and forth across my hard nipples, teasing me, arousing me further. I could feel your cock at the small of my back, pulsing, twitching as I squirmed against you. You lifted me slightly, easy to do in the water, and your erection came to rest between my thighs, which were slippery from the water and the feminine juices that oozed from my pussy.

You paused then, strangely, as though awaiting permission. I didn't think much of it, at the time. Impatient and horny, I bent my knees slightly, pushed back against you, opened myself to you. The head of your cock slipped inside of me and I closed my eyes, sighed, savoring the feel of it, squirming more, sliding myself further and further down your hard shaft. You groaned, an unfamiliar sound, one I had never heard you make before. Finally, you took charge, firm hands gripping my hips and completely impaling me in one sure thrust.

"Fuck," you growled, through gritted teeth, in an even more unfamiliar voice. "You are so goddamn tight, baby."

My eyes flew open, suddenly realizing that something was not quite right. Alarmed, I tried to push away from you, turn around, but strong arms held me fast in a vicelike grip. I couldn't move. A foreign cock pulsed inside of me, seeming to grow bigger with the knowledge of my fear.

I heard a small splashing sound behind me, and then you swam into view, moved in close to me, took my hand. "She is, isn't she, Jason?" you said, while staring directly into my eyes.

I was confused at first, then angry, then intensely, irrationally aroused. The emotions flashed, surged through me so quickly that I couldn't respond. My body responded for me, when you put your hand between my legs, pinching my clit between a thumb and forefinger. I shuddered, my eyes rolling back into my head, temporarily unable to speak.

"Jesus, man, I think she's coming already," said the man I now knew to be Jason, his engorged pole still motionless inside of me. He swore under his breath, his fingers digging harder into my hips, impaling me even further, deeper on his cock. "I don't know how much of this I can take."

Still holding my clit prisoner in your hand, you dragged my mouth to yours and kissed me passionately. "You are so beautiful like this," you whispered softly in my ear. "I wanted to surprise you. I hope you enjoy it. Do you like Jason? Does he frighten you?"

I stared at you and nodded mutely, not knowing what to say to you with another man's cock inside of me. Not really even knowing which question I was nodding "yes" to.

You smiled and released me. "Good." Your eyes met Jason's over my head.

I felt Jason's hand move to grab me across my belly, and then he lifted my feet off the ground and started a gentle rocking motion with his hips – not enough motion to dislodge his cock from my pussy, just enough to start a maddening pressure building inside of me. No thrusting, just rocking.

I would have wondered if this whole thing hadn't been choreographed by the two of you ahead of time, but I could think straight with all the rocking going on. "That's right," I heard you say. "Just keep rocking her, just like that." Then your head disappeared under the water, and I felt your mouth, hot and insistent, at my breast. I moaned. Without taking your mouth from my breast, you started moving your hand between my legs. It was too much. Your thumbed rolled, flicked at my sensitized clit until I was coming all over Jason's cock, all the while screaming your name.

After my legs stopped thrashing around in the water, I felt myself being lifted off of Jason's body by your strong arms. You pulled me toward the stream bank, dropped me on my knees in the soft, wet mud near the shore.

Your cock was at eye level, so I took it into my mouth, licking and sucking the shaft, then cupping your balls, lapping at them until your fingers twisted in my hair and your hips started moving, fucking my mouth. As I worshipped your cock, I felt Jason, behind me again, push at my back until I was leaning forward enough for him to slip inside of me again. He fucked me from behind as I sucked you off, and it was magnificent.

To my delight, I discovered that Jason grew much more vocal--and vulgar--when excited. He cursed vehemently at me as he fucked my pussy, which only served to enflame me further. "Fucking slut, you love this, don't you?" he growled, as his balls slapped my clit. "You love it when I fuck you like a little whore?"

It didn't matter. I was too gone to reply, and frankly, I didn't care. Actually, I loved it. Though I was normally a very independent, feminist woman, in the ultimate throes of passion, I didn't care about being polite, politically correct, or about any damned gender equality issues. All I cared about was the feeling, the fantasy, the excitement. The intensity. The more, the better.

I knew the liquor was probably wearing off a bit by now, but I couldn't tell because my head still felt like it was in the clouds. I think I was high off the sheer excitement of the experience.

Suddenly, with a groan, Jason pulled out of me and shot his load on my back, hot and sticky. My knees, weak after so much unexpected action, gave way without his cock to support me. I turned as I collapsed, fell on my back in the shallow, muddy water, my breasts bobbing just above the surface of the water. You smiled down at me, a knowing smile, then knelt above me, your knees between my legs. You brought your mouth to mine, kissed my swollen lips, moved your hips until your cock was at the entrance to my pussy.

Then, finally, you were inside of me. You were much bigger than Jason, longer and thicker, more difficult to take all the way. I knew from experience that it usually took a few minutes of thrusting before you were all the way home.

But today things were different. You shoved inside of me all at once, hard and fast, all the way, not waiting for me to adjust. I screamed in a low, hoarse voice, my fingernails digging into your back. You kept pushing, further and further, until I felt like there was nowhere else for you to go. The mud squished against my back, my hair, your knees. "Take it all, baby," you whispered, your fingers tunneling in the hair at my neck. "Take it all the way. Come on."

You began fucking me slowly, then, slow but hard, every movement sending me a little further back into the water, sinking a little further into the mud. I held onto you tightly, my eyes closed, as a second orgasm shook my body. I opened my eyes as I came, my gaze locked with yours. The look you gave me said that I was in for a lot more tonight than I had expected.

I was still shuddering, my breasts slippery against your chest, when a movement out of the corner of my eye caught my attention. I saw Jason standing over us, his cock in his hand, his hand sliding up and down the shaft as he stared at me with lust in his eyes.

I desperately wanted to feel you coming inside of me, but instead of finishing, you sat up, pulled me to my knees and kissed me again. Then you turned me around to face Jason, whose cock was fully hard again by now. He grabbed the back of my head roughly and brought my lips to the head of his shaft, which was already glistening with a few drops of moisture. I opened my mouth, wrapped my lips around his cock, because I knew that was what you wanted.

Since yours was the only cock I had ever sucked before, Jason felt very different in my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around the head of his penis slowly, trying to memorize the differences. But Jason had no patience for this. Applying pressure to the back of my neck, he forced his cock all the way into my mouth, to the back of my throat. Surprised, I choked for a second, but quickly recovered, breathing through my nose while Jason roughly fucked my mouth. I knew you were watching, could feel a flood of my own juices running down my thighs at the thought.

I could feel Jason's heavy balls slapping against my chin, wanted to hold them in my hand, but you grabbed my hands, told me to wrap them around Jason's thighs. I wanted to ask why, but I couldn't speak with Jason's cock assaulting my mouth. I saw your eyes meet Jason's again, over my head. You nodded. A few seconds later, Jason slowed down his thrusting, as though pacing himself.

"Don't worry, just hold on tight," you soothed, seeing my distressed look. You lightly bit my shoulder, making me shiver even as I was still partially choking on Jason's cock.

Sliding your knees between mine, you pushed my legs apart firmly, while we both knelt in the mud of the stream bank. Your hands gripped my hips, lifted me off my knees for a moment, pulled me further back toward you, then set me down again. Now I held on to Jason's thighs for dear life, as I was leaning so far forward that I would've fallen on my face without his support.

You had me stretched out, spread open so wide for you that I was almost sure I knew what was coming. We had talked about anal before, but it scared me, and you had promised to wait until I was ready. I started panicking then, shaking my head, trying to push off of Jason's cock. Jason held me in place on his cock, his hands tight around my neck, and you held my legs down with your own, locking your ankles around mine.

I knew you didn't really want me to fear you, to fear what was coming. But you also knew that the hint of fear, the idea of being out of control, even with someone that I knew cared about me and would protect me, was the ultimate aphrodisiac to me.

And in a dark, secret place inside of me, I wanted to know that you wouldn't let me make you back down--from this course of action, or any other--no matter whether I struggled, screamed, or cried. Though I sometimes tested you with my stubbornness, I never really wanted you to give up control of the situation, never wanted you to bend to my will. I would be disappointed if you had. I trusted you to take care of me, to know what I needed, to push my limits.

And you knew this, because you knew me.

I felt your body cover the length of mine from behind, your hands coming around in front of me to capture both my nipples between your thumbs and forefingers. You squeezed, rolled my nipples, increasing the pressure until it was almost painful, then easing off again. I moaned your name, and my hips bucked up toward you of their own volition. You knew me, knew how to play my body too well for me to ever deny you anything.

"You are ready for this. I know you are," you whispered in my ear. "Trust me. And don't fight it, baby. Make me proud."

It was your last words that struck me the most.

Yes, I forgot, we had an audience. My heart was pounding and part of me wanted to scream and run away, but a stronger part of me was incredibly aroused. Wanted to show you that I could do this, for you.

You released me then, plunged unexpectedly into my pussy, shoving my head so far down on Jason's cock that I gagged.

Then you pulled out. I felt your finger, scooping up the sticky juices running down my thighs. I gasped, the sound muffled by Jason's cock, when your finger, now slippery with my juices, pressed gently against my exposed asshole, then circled the rim. I felt so exposed, so hot I was almost feverish.

"Relax, baby," you murmured. You pushed inward slowly, firmly. My pussy twitched with the strangeness of the sensation, a new flood of juices running down my thighs. It felt good, much better than I had imagined. I moaned in the back of my throat when I felt your finger suddenly slide past the rim and into my ass.

Oh God. My eyes fluttered and rolled back into my head as you pressed deeper, moved your finger in slow circles inside of me, opening my pink hole further and further, readying me to take your cock. The pressure, the sensation, was almost more than I could take. I was having trouble breathing with my mouth wrapped around Jason's cock, I was so excited.

"Fucking slut," Jason hissed, above me, obviously turned on by this show. "Ass-fuck his finger, you little whore. Show us how much you want it."

Jason's words made me even hotter. I did want it, so I sank back a little and started rocking, back and forth, letting your finger slide in and out of my asshole. I was unprepared for how good this would feel. The muscles around my asshole started twitching, and I dug my fingers into Jason's thighs.

"Yeah, bitch, just like that," Jason encouraged me from above.

You took the opportunity, the moment of distraction, to slide a second finger inside of me, then a third. As the third finger filled me, my eyes grew wide with surprise. The pleasure was still there, but the stretching was starting to hurt. I began to worry that your cock would be too big. Too painful.

As if you knew what I was thinking, you leaned toward me again, your hand still buried in my ass. "Yes. It is going to hurt baby, a little, just at first, but you can take it. Trust me. You can do it. Do it for me."

You slid your fingers out of my ass, then, and I felt the head of your cock pressing against the rim of my ass. Too big, I kept thinking, my heart beating faster and faster in my chest. Too big.

But it was too late. You started pushing forward, slowly. The stretching feeling in my asshole grew sharper, more painful, as you kept pushing. It wasn't going in. I tensed, hoping it would be over soon.

You stopped pushing and slapped my ass, hard. "Don't be a bad girl," you warned me. "You're making this harder on yourself. I told you to relax. Now take a deep breath, and push out with your ass muscles. Cooperate with me. Don't make me hurt you."

I tried to do as you said, but it wasn't easy. I pushed outward, the pressure at my asshole built to a biting pain, I made a low, anguished noise, and then suddenly, with a quick "pop," the head of your cock slid inside of me. It felt strange, and the pressure was only partially relieved. You continued pushing forward, encouraging me with soft grunting noises. After a minute, your pushing became insistent, slow thrusting.

"You're so...fucking...tight, baby," you hissed, still only halfway inside of my ass. "So hot. Goddamn."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Carnal Nature

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds