• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Michael's Journey Ch. 04

Michael's Journey Ch. 04

I would like to thank Angel Love for once again editing my work. I invite comments and suggestions from readers-perhaps you can suggest a direction that might enthral me...

*

The day passed slowly. I explored the house before thoroughly dusting and vacuuming it. After searching the kitchen and the freezer, I decided on my menu for the evening. I planned to make a dessert (raspberry pudding with butter sauce), and the main course was to be Coq-au-vin with roasted potatoes and petits pois. As well, I would make a Caesar salad. Mistress Sheila was well equipped and had all the necessary ingredients.

By mid-afternoon I was well on my way to being ready. I sat down and started to stroke my penis thinking of all that had happened in the past day. No sooner had I come to a full erection when the doorbell rang. Not knowing what to do, I stood and carefully went to a window by the door. It was Kathy's mother, Rhonda. As I was trying to decide whether I should open the door or pretend not to be home, she noticed me. I decided that I had better answer the door-despite my nakedness. After all, she had already seen me on a leash and peeing like a dog.

"Hello Rhonda," I greeted her quizzically. She stared at me for a moment and I blushed as I realized she was looking at my erect cock.

"Have you been given permission to call me Rhonda?" she asked. "I certainly haven't given you permission-of that I'm sure." Suddenly I realized the trouble I could be in if Mistress Sheila was told of my error.

Quickly, I kneeled in front of Rhonda and dropped my head. "I'm sorry Mistress Rhonda. Please don't tell Mistress Sheila-I'll do whatever you say."

"That's better Michael," she grinned. "As a matter of fact I was hoping you'd say something like that. Follow me," and she marched into the house.

Figuring I'd better play it safe, I followed on my hands and knees. Rhonda marched right through the house to the back sunroom. There she proceeded to sit down on the rattan couch. She reached over and pulled the footstool towards her and put her feet up.

"I'd like a drink Michael, a rum and coke please."

"Yes Mistress," I said as I hurried from the room. It was a good thing that I'd been through the house so thoroughly in the morning. I knew exactly where the liquor was kept. On returning with Mistress Rhonda's drink, I found her sprawled out on the couch with her legs still on the footstool, but having fallen apart. I handed her the drink and then as she took her first swig, she grabbed my collar and pulled me down beside her. Moving one leg, she pulled my still closer and I found myself kneeling between her legs.

With her movements, her summer dress had hiked up her thighs, and I found myself staring at her naked pussy. I was surprised to see that she was clean shaven and also multiply pierced. Each of her pussy lips was pierced in two places. She had golden rings in her piercings, and the rings in each lip were linked together by small incredibly sexy golden chains. Mistress Rhonda reached forward with and grabbed one chain with each hand. She started to play with the chains and then pulled them outward, stretching her pussy lips.

"Lick me," she grunted and I obediently leaned in to penetrate her with my tongue. "Yes... that's the way... mmm... suck on my clit..."

Mistress Rhonda was really getting into it. She let go of the chains and grabbed my head pulling me into her crotch. She definitely knew what she wanted me to do. I flattened my tongue and started to rapidly flick it over her clit. I could feel two of the rings with each movement of my tongue. It was incredibly erotic! I determined that I was going to give this woman a massive orgasm if I could.

Mistress Rhonda reached into her bag and retrieved a dildo. She pushed it down towards my mouth and I took it in, slurping and lubing it as if it were my own cock. When it was good and wet, Mistress pushed me away for a moment.

"Watch," she said, and she slowly pushed the dildo into her ass. "Now make me cum while I fuck my ass."

I was mesmerized by the view, but as Mistress Rhonda's hands pulled me back into her cunt, I started to once again lick her pussy. I really got into the groove with her taste and smell overwhelming me. I lapped at her like a kitten at milk, and she quivered in delight. Licking her pussy became the most important thing in the world for me-I needed to make her cum. I licked at her thighs and the dildo as it moved in and out of her ass, and then returned to her clit. As she began to moan, I sucked her whole pink pussy into my mouth. She squealed with pleasure and pulled me closer to her pussy making it difficult to breathe and yet still I worked my tongue. Suddenly she came... and I eagerly swallowed her drop of her cream as if my life depended on it.

"Damn," she exclaimed as she pushed me away. "That was good." Suddenly she pulled out the dildo and tossed it to me. "Lick it clean Michael, and tell me how much you like it."

I took the dildo into my mouth trying not to gag, and then suddenly it didn't matter. Mistress Rhonda was looking so sexy, sated, and pleased with me that I really worked at cleaning the dildo.

"Thank-you for the opportunity of cleaning your ass toy, Mistress. It makes me happy to please you."

Without a backward glance, Mistress Rhonda got up and walked out of the house. I was so hard it hurt, but I was afraid to pleasure myself without permission. I was sure that tonight Mistress Sheila would take care of that.

As the day wore on, I became more familiar with my setting. I had thoroughly explored the house, though I hadn't dared to move outdoors. After all, I was still somewhat afraid of being seen naked and collared. I had made the dessert in the morning and was just about to start on the main course when the phone rang. My first impulse was to let it ring, but then I worried that it might be Mistress Sheila, so I ran to get it before the answering machine kicked in.

"Hello, this is slave Michael." That seemed a good way to answer the phone.

"Michael," It was Mistress Sheila. "I hope you've had a good day and have resisted playing with yourself."

"Yes, Mistress Sheila," was all I answered.

"Good. I will be having company tonight for dinner. There needs to be enough food for four and maybe six people."

"I was just finishing preparing the main course Mistress Sheila. I can easily add to what I'm preparing. When do you want to eat Mistress?"

"We should be ready to eat by 7:00 Michael. Don't disappoint me!" There was no way I would disappoint Mistress Sheila. I was determined to have a nice meal waiting for both Mistress and her guests when she arrived home.

At about 6:00, Mistress Sheila arrived home. I heard Lance barking and looked out to see her drive into the back yard. Mistress Sheila parked and then exited the vehicle. She knelt down and stroked Lance, letting him lick her face. I couldn't help but notice that the damn dog had an erection. Mistress Sheila stood and scratched him gently behind his ears. Then she approached the house. As she neared the back door, she looked in dismay at something just outside. Just before she opened the door, I quickly dropped to my knees.

"Michael, I've just noticed that Lance's water dish is empty."

"uh... I'm sorry Mistress. I hadn't realized I was to have kept it full. It won't happen again."

It had never occurred to me that I was to look after Lance. I looked at her face hoping to see some softening there, and then quickly turned my glance to the floor. Geez, I hoped she hadn't noticed my stare.

"It had better not, or you'll be severely punished. How would you like to go a full day in this great heat and humidity and not have any water? Fill his dish now and then return to me."

I quickly ran to the kitchen and found a water jug. Filling it with cool water, I went outside to fill his bowl. Once again I felt his nose between my legs before he pushed me aside to drink his fill.

Returning inside, I went to Mistress Sheila. She was in her bath, naked holding an empty glass in her hand. As I approached, she moved the glass between her legs and started to fill it with her urine. I watched mesmerized. I knew what was going to be asked of me. When the glass was full, she handed it to me and commanded me to drink up. My cock rose betraying my body and I quickly drank her nectar. I couldn't believe how rapidly I had come to like this aspect of my slavery. And neither could Mistress Sheila,

"Wow, you surprise me Michael. You guzzled that down very quickly indeed. I'm impressed. Now go and finish preparing the meal while I prepare for my guests."

Forty-five minutes later, I paused and gazed at the dinning room. I had put a tablecloth out and set the table. An arrangement of roses accentuated by fragrant candles was the centerpiece. Mistress Sheila was still getting ready for dinner, and I went back to the kitchen to finish dinner. As I was checking the coq-au-vine, I heard the backdoor open, and a voice call, "Sheila, may we come in?" Hurriedly, I went to welcome our first guest. A fit woman of about 35 years of age dressed in a provocative leather outfit stood in the door. In her hands she held a leash that was connected to a naked young girl. The girl was beautiful and buxom. Her hair was a platinum colour, but there was no way of knowing if she was naturally that colour as she had no pubic hair either. I put her age at close to twenty-maybe twenty-two if pressed. The mistress was red-haired and slim. It was apparent that she worked out. Her outfit covered all her naughty spots (barely), but allowed much of her creamy white skin to show.

"Hello and welcome!" I stated after lowering my eyes. "Please come in. I'll let Mistress Sheila know you have arrived. May I tell her who has arrived?"

"Thank you, yes... Tell her Chantal has arrived."

"Please make yourself comfortable Mistress Chantal. Could I get you a drink before I go upstairs?"

"That would be lovely... I'll have a glass of red wine please, and my slave Anna will do with a bowl of water."

Hurriedly I complied with her wishes and then moved upstairs to tell Mistress Sheila who had arrived. My last glance as I left the room was of Anna's cute bum as she slurped her drink from the bowl. Before I could get very far, the front doorbell rang, so I detoured to greet more guests.

"Good evening and welcome," I stated.

An incredibly tall Mistress stood before me. Easily six feet six inches tall, she stood a full six inches taller than that because of her heels. She was well-proportioned with large breasts and shoulder length brown hair. She was wearing a thigh-length white dress with boots that went to her mid-thigh. While I wasn't sure, it appeared that she was naked under the dress.

"I'm Mistress Raven," she stated as she pushed past me into the house.

It was only then that I realized she too had a slave in tow. Her slave was male and besides the requisite leash, was wearing a pair of leather shorts. He was about six feet tall and athletically built. There appeared to be a fire hose in his shorts.

"I'd like a rye and coke please," said Mistress Raven.

I mixed the drink and then went to Mistress Sheila. Her door was shut, so I stood outside of her room and spoke.

"Mistress Chantal and Mistress Raven have arrived Mistress. They await you downstairs with their slaves. I have taken the liberty of serving them drinks."

"Good Michael. I'll be down in a minute. We'll start to eat a little while later. Oh and Michael, you are the least experienced slave here-that makes you the lowest of the low. In other words, you are everyone's slave-even the other slaves..."

I went downstairs to finish the last details of the meal. Slave to slaves... I wondered what that would entail. As I fussed about in the kitchen, I heard Mistress Sheila greet her guests. Laughter erupted from the room. I was unsure if I was to serve the other slaves on plates or even at all, so I decided to risk asking Mistress Sheila.

As I entered the porch room, Mistress Sheila and the other two dommes were laughing. I asked my question.

"You will set three places at the table, Michael, and another two for the slaves on the floor. But Michael, we were just thinking of you. As the newest slave, you will be required to wait on all of us. So you will be unable to eat. Therefore you will eat before us and in so doing you will provide us with our pre-meal entertainment."

I must have looked puzzled, because Mistress Sheila laughed and said, "Use your mouth to help slave Ulli. Make him hard... he is going to fuck Anna for us."

Ulli was taking off his leather pants. His cock was indeed large and I couldn't believe Mistress Sheila was asking me to suck it. I risked a glance at her face, and was slapped. "Michael, I won't ask you again. Suck his cock and get him ready for Anna."

I had never even thought about another man's cock and now I was supposed to suck one. Ulli came over and stood before me. His beast of a cock was inches from my face. I couldn't do it. Suddenly, I was spanked with a switch. Mistress was getting angry at my reluctance to obey her.

"Now Michael!!"

I tentatively reached out with my tongue. As I started to lick the underside of his cock, Mistress pushed my face forward, and his cock slid into my mouth. "That's better... now make him hard" Mistress sounded pleased.

I started to lick and suck him the way I like to be sucked. He was much bigger than I, but clean and fresh smelling. I licked the underside of his cock flicking my tongue rapidly over his head. As he got harder, I started to fuck his cock with my mouth. I could taste his precum and I started to get excited.

"Look at the little cocksucker go." Said Mistress Raven. She grabbed my head and forced me to take more cock into my mouth. I gagged as his giant organ hit the back of my throat. "Keep sucking bitch," she laughed.

Ulli was now very hard and likely at least ten inched in length. He pulled his cock from my mouth with an audible plop, and moved over towards Anna.

"Wait" said Mistress Chantal. "Anna deserves some pleasure too... and we don't want any of Ulli's cum to be wasted." The other two dommes agreed. "Michael, lie down on your back on the floor. Anna, get over Michael in a sixty-nine position, but you're not to touch his cock. Michael, you're to lick and suck at Anna's pussy while Ulli fucks her. When Ulli cums, he will deposit your supper in Anna's cunt. After Michael has cleaned Ulli's cock, Anna, you will sit up on Michael's face and feed him Ulli's jizm."

I lay on the floor and Anna crawled on top of me. I started to lick and suck her delicious little pussy. Suddenly, Ulli and his cock were there. He started to fuck Anna and from his rhythm I knew he was very excited and not likely to last long. As I licked at Anna, I also was licking Ulli's cock. Faster and faster he went, until suddenly he surged into Anna and with a growl came. His body quivered for a few moments while he shot his load into her-my supper as it turned out...

"Michael," said Mistress Sheila, "clean Ulli's cock thoroughly before you eat your supper from Anna."

Ulli withdrew his cock from Anna's pussy, and pushed it against my lips. I allowed it into my mouth and started to suck his remaining cum from his rod. As I started to lick his shaft, multiple flashes indicated that someone had photographed me sucking and licking another man's cock.

"Now clean Anna. Anna sit up on his face. We may as well let gravity help Michael eat Ulli's cum."

Mistress Chantal seemed excited at my predicament. Anna sat up and I applied my mouth to her piss hole. Ulli's thick cum started to ooze out of her. I sucked and more came. The guy must have had a gallon of cum-he couldn't have had an orgasm for a few days prior to tonight. I licked her from her asshole to her clit. The thick cream they had made together flooded my mouth and I drank it eagerly. My cock was hard and the Mistresses made comments on my obvious love of cum-male cum.

Finally it seemed I had gotten it all. The Mistresses told Anna to get off me, and then asked me to quickly get dinner ready. Hornier than I had ever been, I moved to serve the meal.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Michael's Journey Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds