• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Wars: (KotOR) Mira's Hunger

Star Wars: (KotOR) Mira's Hunger

Mira's sleep aboard the Ebon Hawk was a restless one. There was a tremendous itch in that sweet spot between her legs, a craving that she didn't know how to fill now that she had been put on this strange course. The Jedi Exile had convinced her to at last open up, to confess to him her past of being a slave for the Mandalorians. And in return, he had shared with her the knowledge of the Force—a taste of the enlightenment to come.

With such purity set before her, how, then, could she admit to wanton lusts and desires without compromising what she had gained?

She opened her eyes, her vision still blurry from what sleep she managed to get. Her tousled crimson hair was a mess atop her lovely head. She stretched and yawned, and only then did she realize that she was alone in this wing's sleeping quarters. Usually Visas chose to meditate here. She gave a nonchalant shrug in response to this observation. The less Visas the better, she figured. The blind woman was horribly creepy.

She then noticed a movement from the room's entryway. Blinking the blur from her eyes, she looked up to see Mandalore enter. He was, as always, garbed in that eerie full battle suit of his. The door sealed shut behind him.

"Ah, you're awake," he said in his strong, commanding voice. She shivered at the sound of it, at the mannerism of his speech. It brought back memories of being a slave to the Mandalorians...memories that exacerbated the yearning between her legs.

"So you can see with that trashcan over your head," Mira snappishly replied.

Mandalore merely stood still, a statue of cold metal. "I heard your conversation with the Exile," he said at last. "You were a slave to the Mandalorians..."

The utter nerve of his eavesdropping infuriated her! She sprang up from the bed, still dressed in the Jedi tunic she had been given. The loose-fitting clothes had molded themselves to her flesh during her restless slumber, pasted to her form by the sweat of yearning agitation. "And what do you want to make of it?" she growled while moving to stand in front of him. Her attempt to glare him down was an entirely foolish thing to do, she realized. He stood well over a foot above her, a hulking giant of a man. She suddenly felt very small.

His facemask hid his smile of amusement. "Being away from Dxun, I've found myself somewhat in want of the company of...slaves."

He was horny, she knew. Incredibly horny. Mandalorians took what they wanted, and during their war on the Republic, they had taken as many women as they wanted, forcing them into bondage and degradation.

"Well, I'm not a slave anymore, so you'd better look elsewhere," she hissed before turning around. And yet the tingling between her legs had returned, summoned by the unbidden memory of being a Mandalorian slave. Granted, while being a slave was in itself degrading, she had enjoyed her greatest pleasures for being one. She hesitated.

Sensing her hesitance, Mandalore took a step toward her, setting a gloved hand upon her shoulder from behind. "You may no longer be free, but still you are a slave. You know what to do to please your master."

"You're not my master!"

"Take my cock, you little bitch!" he hissed in her ear. "You want it. You think I can't smell your arousal? Your cunt is aching for it. Who else are you gonna' fill that wet hole with? The Exile? The scoundrel? Wouldn't you rather have a real man?"

She shivered at his nearness, unable to deny the yearning welling within her. She turned around, her bosom rising and falling with heavy breaths. "You...you don't tell anyone."

"By my honor, I won't."

Her hands moved over the links of his armor with such speed that it made his answer seem irrelevant. She would have craved him even if he had said that he'd tell the entire ship of her promiscuity.

His own hands lent their assistance until the armored suit was scattered upon the floor, leaving him in a pair of shorts that did little to obscure the size of the treat she was in for. His cock looked so large even now, still covered by his undergarment, that she let out a slight moan in anticipation. Her right hand ran over the bulge, and she felt it throb to her touch. Looking up at him, her green eyes filled with a sudden, bottomless yearning, she moved her other hand up to his mask.

"No," he said while brushing her hand away, indicating that the mask would stay on.

Kinky, she thought.

"You know what to do," he said.

Her legs trembled and she fell to her knees in front of him. That bulge in his shorts was so tremendous, a giant treasure ready to be explored. She pulled the undergarment down, and a solid spear of flesh slapped her straight in the face. She giggled uncontrollably as he looked up at the massive cock. She breathed in his scent, so musky and rich with the odor of his manliness. The cock itself was huge, a thick sausage erected from a mound of curly hair. Even the balls filled her with desire.

"So big," she muttered as her right hand reached for the shaft, her left moving to cup his balls.

"Bigger than you're weak Republic men," Mandalore sneered. "You miss Mandalorian cock, don't you?"

"Oh...so much bigger," she moaned. Her hand worked along his length, wanking him with a delicacy born of practice. His muscular body trembled with pleasure, and his cock was standing straighter, harder, pointing its accusing eye directly at her.

She sighed in ecstasy while jerking him with one hand and tugging on his balls with the other. The head began to drip of a sleek whiteness, and she pushed her tongue forward in a gentle lick. "mmm...."

"Oh...suck it, bitch." He gave a thrust of his hips, pushing his cock against her face. "Suck it, you little whore!"

She hesitated, but then shivered as his cock rubbed along her mouth and chin. She took in a deep breath and parted her ruby lips. First she slid the meaty head into her mouth, suckling around it. Mandalore was trembling with pleasure, his hands reaching for her hair, pulling her closer to him, pulling her down along his thick meat.

Mira closed her eyes as she worked her mouth around his cock. She had to open her jaw all the way to accommodate the immense girth, and then Mandalore began to thrust into her waiting throat.

She started to gag but managed to relax and calm herself. When she opened her eyes, she saw that her nose was pressed against his pubic hairs, his balls slapping at her chin. She pushed herself even further, moving her tongue to lick at those deliciously salty balls.

"Oh...oh yes..." Mandalore looked down at this little bitch, a smile on his face behind the mask. His hands went to her shoulders, where he tugged at the fabric of her tunic. Soon the material began to fall, cascading around her waist to reveal her milky breasts. He reached down, cupping one tender globe in his hand and roughly kneading it. "You miss sucking Mandalorian cock, don't you? Say it, bitch. Tell me that you miss Mandalorian meat."

"Oh...I do," Mira murmured as she pulled her face back, allowing his thick cock to slip from her lips. "I miss Mandalorian meat..." Her eyes were glazed over as if she were in a daze, and she suddenly thrust her face forward, her lips suckling upon one of his cum-filled balls before moving to the other in turn.

With a fierce groan, Mandalore wrapped the fingers of his left hand around the base of his throbbing cock and slapped the heavy meat across the bitch's face. Slap! Slap! Slap! He smacked his meat over her forehead, along her cheeks, her nose, and then her lips. "Suck me, slut!"

She did as she was commanded and let his balls fall from her mouth. Staring up at him with her brilliant green eyes, she slid her lips around his cock head once more and began to push herself down his length.

He wouldn't be able to contain himself if this kept up, he knew. But he wanted more. He wanted that pussy. "Get up!" he barked. She instantly obeyed, standing in front of him, but with her hands still jerking at his cock, unable to resist touching him. Her shirt fell to the floor, leaving her in only her loose trousers. His hands went to her breasts, cupping them each, squeezing and fondling the erect nipples.

"Oh...by the Force," Mira groaned. "Fuck me...fuck me, please. My cunnie...so wet..."

"Your cunnie," Mandalore echoed with a savage grin on his hidden lips. He turned her around and, in a brisk motion, peeled the pants from her body. The sweet aroma of her arousal filled him with greater lust as he stared at the floss of her black thong panties separating her butt cheeks.

Mira was a lithe young woman, her breasts tender and small, and her ass was no exception. It was a small, round thing, but so damn pretty and cute that Mandalore wanted only to desecrate it. His hand came down in a heavy smack. Again and again, he slapped at her little ass, watching at the cheeks vibrated with each smack.

"Oh...oh...." Mira bent over and pushed one finger into her thong panties, penetrating the folds of her cunt.

"Come on, bitch. Time to take a ride no Republic man could ever give you." With that, Mandalore walked over to her bed and laid himself down on his back, his cock pointing straight up at the ceiling.

Mira followed him and, pushing the wet fabric of her panties aside, moved atop of him. Penetration brought a cry of pleasure from deep within her, and she instantly began to ride him like a bitch in heat. "Oh...oh...fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck me with that big cock! Fuck me, damn you!"

Mandalore put his hands on her hips, forcing her up and down along his shaft while staring up in admiration of the bounce of her hair on her shoulders and breasts.

Her riding skills could put a beast rider of Onderon to shame; so desperate was her need for pleasure. She bounced atop of him on and on until she gave a sudden cry. "ooohhhhh.....Force....."

She collapsed atop of him, her face on his hard chest, beads of sweat running down her brow. "So...so big...so good..."

Mandalore heaved her off of him. "Turn around, slut," he hissed while moving up to his knees.

She pushed her head onto the pillow and thrust her ass upwards behind her. Staring down at that offered ass, Mandalore again took his cock in one hand, slick now with her juices, and started to slap her butt cheeks with it. Each slap created a heavy wet sound that served to increase his arousal, making his cock harder and harder until it was a solid stone.

Only then did he shove it into her, fucking her cunnie from behind. With one hand gripping her waist, the other slammed down onto her ass cheeks over and over again with merciless ecstasy. His cock pounded into her, hammering her little hole while she cried out.

"Oh...oh...yes...I'm a slave for your cock...such a good little slave," she muttered.

Mandalore didn't bother with a reply, so devoted was he on drilling this little bitch. He stared down at her, at the seductive sway of her ass after every thrust he pounded her with. She was so wet that he could hear clearly the sound of his cock hammering her pussy. Her smell was a thick aroma in the air, accompanying the rhythm of the slap-slap-slap of his hand on her ass.

"Yes...a good...little slave," he grunted, sweat glistening over his body.

"So...so good," Mira muttered with her face mashed against the pillow. She reached one hand behind her, between her thighs, and suddenly fondled his cum-filled balls.

"Oh!" Mandalore let loose a fierce curse. "Come on, little bitch! It's time for the reward all good slaves want!"

"Yes! Reward me! Reward me!" Mira spun around, and he stood up above her, his cock soaked in the juice of her orgasm. The mass of man meat in front of her throbbed uncontrollably, its tip already seeping of precious cream. She pushed herself forward, sucking his cock into her mouth, her head quickly bobbing up and down.

Once more he grabbed her head and started to fuck her mouth and throat, his large balls smacking against her chin. She started to make gagging noises, but he ignored them and kept fucking her.

Finally, he pulled out and began to slap her face with his massive meat. "Beg for it, bitch," he hissed. "Big for your reward. Let me hear how much you want Mandalorian milk."

"Oh...cum for me," she moaned, wincing and giggling with each heavy slap of his wet cock on her cheeks. "Cover me in your cock cream...please...please cover me in jizz...Cum on my face, cum all over me...I want it...I need to taste it...it's been so long since I've had Mandalorian cream."

"Work for it!" Mandalore snapped, and he again thrust his cock meat into her mouth. This time he pushed himself all the way down, his hips rocking furiously, his cock forcing itself down her throat over and over again, slamming into the back of her mouth with anxious fury.

Her eyes stared up at him, tears of strain and some pain glittering at the rims, but the green orbs were nonetheless still filled with raw passion and hungry desire. Hunger for his spunk...

His cock throbbed in her mouth and let loose a nearly violent torrent of salty, viscous semen. She tried to suck it down, to swallow, but she gagged and the white stuff sputtered all over her lips and chin, forcing his cock to slip out of her mouth. Still cumming, his man meat shot heap after heap of glorious man milk all over her. One spurt landed in her left eye, another smearing across her forehead to splash into her hair. More leaked out onto her chin and breasts.

Breathing heavily, Mandalore took his cock in his right hand and started to rub it across her face, smearing cum along her cheeks before bringing the tip to her lips. She looked up at him with her one good eye and suckled teasingly at the head before moving her tongue to lick him clean.

He chuckled before climbing down from the bed, and he paused to admire his handiwork upon her cum-splattered face and body. "You should visit Dxun. I think you'd be quite happy there."

Mira glanced down at herself, at the thick blotches of jizz decorating her body. She rubbed one finger over her sealed eye, bringing the glob of cum to her tongue. She slurped on it lightly, relishing in the salty manliness of its taste.

"I don't need Mandalorians to make me happy," she retorted, though her voice lacked the conviction she meant to convey.

Mandalore merely began dressing. "Perhaps not. All you need is their cocks."

Rubbing the rest of the cum into her skin, Mira knew that she couldn't deny that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Wars: (KotOR) Mira's Hunger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds