• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Honeymoon Surprise

Honeymoon Surprise

"Hello, Mr. Eidson," I said.

My former religious studies teacher smiled. "Michael Langston!" he replied. "What brings you here?"

"I was visiting my aunt," I responded. "She lives 2 blocks down, and once I was done, I thought I'd stroll over to the campus and replay some memories. De La Salle really transformed me, and high school was an incredible four years."

I felt a body press up against me from behind. Two soft hands covered my eyes, and a familiar, playful voice said, "Guess who."

Without turning, I called, "Hi, Karen."

My fiancée removed her hands from my eyes. "Thought I'd find you here," she remarked. "I was doing the same thing, reliving my days at Carondelet. I don't have any classes today, so..."

I smiled. "I don't think you've met my former teacher," I said. "Karen, this is Mr. Eidson, who teaches religious studies. Mr. Eidson, this is Karen Jenkins, my fiancée."

"Delighted to meet you, sir," Karen responded.

"Likewise," replied my teacher. "I hope you two are happy together."

"Oh, we are," I smiled. "You're invited to the wedding, of course. I can't not invite the man who turned around my life."

I looked at the picture on the wall. "We first met at the dance," I said, almost in reverie. "You were wearing that lovely, pale-pink dress. Even though you were being a wallflower, I was drawn right to you like a moth to a flame."

Karen smiled. "You looked so like an old-time gangster in that outfit. I was a little nervous about dancing with you, but you made me feel comfortable."

"You may not be what passes for conventionally attractive," I replied, "but there's just something about you that makes me want to hold you in my arms and cover your body with kisses."

"Down, boy," she teased. "You can kiss my lips, but that's all you get until after we're legal."

I smiled at her. She came up to my shoulders, her skinny 5'3" frame tucked against my 5'11", muscular body. Her mousy-brown, shoulder-length hair and thick glasses contrasted with my blond crewcut and solid, square-jawed face. My friends didn't know what I saw in her, when I could be dating a tall, blonde-haired, athletic cheerleader-type girl. I knew, however, that she was the one. I had known since I walked onto the dance floor and saw her sitting in a chair, staring at the couples dancing. I felt a current flow between us as I walked towards her, and she felt light in my arms as we danced through 7 songs together.

"I know, sweetie," I said. "You're just so wonderful, it's difficult to be patient at times. You're the only girl I'll ever need."

She leaned up and kissed me. "I love you, Mike," she replied.

"I love you, Karen," I responded.

The wedding was a great success. We held it the summer after our first year in college – both of us having become UC-Berkeley students after high school. We both invited several of our former teachers, as well as friends and family. Everyone enjoyed themselves thoroughly, especially when for our first dance, we re-enacted our first meeting. We were even wearing the same outfits.

Karen looked even prettier than she did then, in my opinion. Her face was glowing with joy. "I never thought I'd be married, especially to such a wonderful man," she whispered as I piloted her around the floor. "I thought I'd be always a wallflower, watching my friends find happiness."

"I'm lucky to have found you," I whispered back. "Without your love, I wouldn't have had the strength to go from being a punk to being a respectable member of society."

She kissed me softly. "Flatterer," she said with a laugh.

I could have danced with Karen for hours, but we both had certain dances we had to do [with parents, brothers, sisters, money dance, etc.] The music eventually stopped. We changed into casual clothes and both of us helped to clean up after the reception was over. Finally, the last of the debris was swept up and put in the trash. It was 8:25 p.m.

Her parents were still there. "Have fun on your honeymoon, you two," her dad called out. He pulled me aside and whispered, "Take good care of her. She's lived a sheltered life."

"Don't worry, sir," I replied. "I love her with all my heart. There's nothing I wouldn't do for her. I'll keep her safe."

With that, we got in our car [a wedding gift from many pooled family members on both sides, given a few days earlier] and drove up to the hotel we were staying at, near Duxbury Reef.

After checking in, Karen kissed me on the lips, deeply. Sliding her hands under my T-shirt, she began running them over my muscular chest. Her fingertips sent shivers of electricity through me as she caressed me.

"That feels very nice," I said softly, almost in a whisper.

She tugged upward on my shirt. I got the hint and took it off. She pulled me against her and nuzzled my neck with her tongue. I reached my arms down and pressed her body against mine. Her hands began to run over my back, finally settling on running up and down my spine.

"Do you trust me, sweetie?" she asked me.

"Absolutely," I said.

"Close your eyes and stand still," she replied. I did as she bade me do.

I felt a soft blindfold being applied. Karen guided me to the bed and laid me down. Something soft and silky touched my right wrist, then my left one. Karen slipped off the blindfold.

My arms had been tied to the bed's upper posts. Karen was lying on the bed next to me in just a bra and panties. "I hope you don't mind," she said. "I wanted our first time together to be special. I realize that most of the time, you can control the action because of your size. I wanted to be in charge of this one."

I smiled. "Honey," I responded, "I'd never do anything with you that you didn't want. I'm sure we'll have a great time, and there's no need for you to worry about me. I love you and would never do anything to make you upset."

She kissed me. "I love you, too," she remarked. "You just relax and enjoy yourself."

She kissed my fingers, gently flicking her tongue over the tips. I squirmed but couldn't get loose. Her tongue and lips next moved to my wrists, then slowly up my arm. I responded with a soft moan.

The inside of my elbow proved to be a particularly sensitive spot. When her tongue touched it, surges of intensity pulsed through me. She noticed and lingered there, making me moan louder. Finally she moved her way up my arm and reached my neck.

After repeating the procedure with my other arm, she kissed me on the lips, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I responded with enthusiasm, even if skill was lacking. Breaking away for air, she said, "You're terrific, sweetie."

I smiled. "So are you, my love," I said in response.

She kissed my neck again, then slowly moved her tongue down towards my chest. She kissed my solid muscles many times. After biting my nipples gently, she moved down my stomach, flicking her tongue over the skin.

Sliding downward, she pulled off my shorts, leaving me in just my underwear. Her delicate fingertips gently massaged my lower legs, moving upwards slowly. Her tongue followed where her fingers had gone. When she moved upwards and reached my thighs, her kisses felt like they were setting my body on fire.

Her eyes locked onto my swollen dick, covered by just a thin layer of clothing. She reached down and massaged me through the fabric, making my body jerk. My shaft felt like it was full of liquid metal. She kissed the protruding tip and flicked her tongue gently over it. Sliding off my last bit of clothing, she ran her fingernails over my balls. "Oh, my," she purred. "I see you're very ready."

Removing her clothes, she leaned over me. Her pert, firm breasts were inches from my face. I moved my head upwards and tentatively kissed her nipple. "Go ahead," she encouraged me. I took it into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. I then switched to the other nipple, sucking gently.

She shifted her position then, sitting on my lap with her slit rubbing up against my throbbing rod. She slid up and down against it, teasing my cock. After a couple of intense minutes, she raised up and lowered her pussy down towards my face. "Warm me up, dear," she said.

I stuck out my tongue and licked at her slit. Her swollen clit was a hard nub against my lips. I found it and began to circle it slowly.

"Use your tongue," she said. "Lick deeper!"

I thrust my tongue inside her as far as I could go. She tasted sweet. I began to slurp up as much of her juice as possible. Her moaning was getting more intense as she lowered herself down more firmly onto me. As I tongued her, she reached down and began to stroke me.

"I want you," she said. She lifted herself up and slowly slid her pussy down onto my dick, impaling herself. I felt resistance building, then something tearing.

"You're my first, and only," she said. "I was saving myself for marriage."

"You're my first, too," I said.

She slowly began to move up and down. Her internal muscles were squeezing me very tightly. I knew I couldn't last.

"Go ahead," she said. "I love you. If I get pregnant, we'll raise our child. I want us to have a family."

I smiled. "I'd love to be the father of your baby," I said. "More than one time, I hope."

She leaned down and kissed me. I slid my hips upward, thrusting into her. She bounced up and down, hard and fast. Without warning, she flooded me with her juices. "Ooooohhhh," she moaned. "Yeeesss!"

I couldn't hold back. I shot what felt like a gallon of hot iron deep into her. "That's my sweetie," she panted. "That's what I've been waiting for."

She untangled her body from mine and released me. I lay next to her and kissed her. "I'm yours forever," I said.

"I know," she replied.

That was 10 years ago. We are both graduates, have good jobs and 2 wonderful kids. I've kept my word and always been gentle with my terrific wife.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Honeymoon Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 765 milliseconds