• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Little Yearning Ch. 08

A Little Yearning Ch. 08

Jim Donne was having one of those dreams that you don't want to end, where time is a presence that's lurking just over the horizon, while here and now everything is in amber, suspended for the moment in a golden glow. He was lying beside Katie, his stepdaughter's body molded in his hands, kissing her, while at the same time he could feel her sucking at his straining cock, and he knew if he allowed himself to come, he'd wake up, and so he was trying to push her away and embrace her at the same time, poised on a precarious balance. But the horizon came creeping closer and the light was growing and finally he did awake.

He was lying in bed on his side. At his back he could feel Carmen's warmth, her round butt lightly pressed against his. The sheets were tangled below his waist and his cock was rigidly alert in the cool morning air. Katie was bending over his side of the bed, dressed in a light cotton robe, and she had a hold of him, rubbing the moist head of his swollen cock between her thumb and fingers with a feather-light touch. When he opened his eyes and looked at her she held her finger to her lips. She pulled back the edge of her robe and ran her fingers up and down her pussy, gathering up the moisture there, then reached down to tease his cock some more.

Jim was paralyzed for fear he'd wake up Carmen; his eyes darted around the room. He shook his head at Katie, but she just smiled, her eyes on his cock. He wondered how long she'd been there. He was close to coming already, his muscles tensed to fire, and if he didn't do something quick, he'd lose control entirely.

Slowly, careful to make as little noise and commotion as possible, he drew the covers down off his legs and eased out of bed. Carmen stirred slightly in her sleep, but didn't wake. He pushed Katie firmly toward the door, grabbed his robe and followed her out of the room.

When they were out in the hallway, he grabbed her by the shoulders, "Are you fucking crazy!?" he hissed, trying to keep his voice down and his rising anger under control. "Do you want to wake up your mother?"

Katie giggled, reaching out for him. "I'm sorry, Poppi. I missed you," she whispered, tucking her head into his shoulder. "Don't you like me anymore?"

"You know I love you, Katie. But let's not be stupid." He took her arm and drew her down the hall toward her bedroom where they could talk with less danger of being overheard.

He thought he smelled alcohol on her breath. Last night her friend Anita had come over to visit. They were still up when he went to bed, watching an old movie with Carmen in the den. "Have you been drinking?"

She giggled again. "After Mom went to bed."

"You know how I feel about that." But it was hard to take a suitably stern tone with her, standing in the hall with his hard-on poking out the front of his robe.

She hugged him again, pressing his cock flat between their bellies. "Come back to my room. Mom went to bed real late. She won't be up till after noon."

"What time is it?"

"About six. I couldn't sleep."

"I thought Anita was going to sleep over."

She took hold of him. "She left early; she had to go to Mass."

He allowed himself to be drawn down the hall, noting to himself ruefully that he was being literally led around by his cock. Inside her room he locked the door behind him, then stepped across the room to lock the door to the connecting bathroom as well. He looked at her rumpled bedding. "Anita forgot her jeans?"

"She borrowed a dress from me."

"We can't do this now, Katie. It's too risky." He strove to keep the uncertainty out of his voice, but he was weakening.

Katie let her robe fall the floor. "Look at me. Don't you want to?"

"That's not the point." She was just so beautiful, he thought, his eyes playing over her lithe figure: the way she stood, her back arched, one foot turned out with a dancer's unselfconscious grace. "Anita told me. . ." she hesitated.

"What?"

"She said she saw you talking to Kathy Bonney. She was in your office."

He was at a loss. "She's a student. That's why I keep office hours."

"Were you attracted to her?"

"Is that what this is about? For Pete's sake, Katie, she's just a student."

"So am I." "She came to talk to me about a paper, that's all. Why, are you jealous? I don't understand."

"You have to watch out for her. She's. . .manipulative. Just promise me. O.K?"

"She's just another student to me, Katie," he insisted.

She took his hand. "Come around to the other side of bed," she said.

"Why?"

"I want you to stand in front of the armoire so you can watch in the mirror."

"No, Katie, no." But he allowed himself to be drawn along. She knelt down in the front of him, and began to stroke him. Taking some of the clear fluid welling from the tip of his cock, she spread it around the glans, admiring the way it plumped and purpled. "You like it when I do this, don't you? I like it too."


Jim felt his knees go weak as she started nibbling and licking on the tip. "Let's lie down."

She shook her head. "No, I want you to stand right there. I want you to come on my titties."

Leaning closer she cupped her breasts, trapping his cock between them. Her skin felt incredibly soft and smooth as he thrust up between them, and she lowered her head to brush his cock with her lips at the top of his stroke.

He began working his cock slowly up and down. He wanted it to last, but it had been building for too long and he knew he couldn't resist her ministrations any more. He gave a long moan, expelling all the air from his lungs.

She pulled back and took him in her hand as he came, stroking him firmly as he shot jet after jet over her chin and neck and breasts.

"Oh, Katie. Oh, my God," he said.

"Oh, Poppi. Oh, wow," she said.

"Dios Mio!" said the armoire.

"What the hell?!" Jim took two quick strides across the room and threw open the doors to the tall armoire.

Katie's friend Anita was crouched on her knees, her nightgown hiked up around her waist, her right hand clutched between her legs. She squealed and flushed, shrinking back between the hanging clothes. "Oh, my God. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Mr. Donne," she said.

Katie rolled back on the carpet, her hand to her mouth as she tried futilely to suppress her laughter. "What's going on?" Jim demanded.

"I'm sorry, Poppi." Katie said. "She wanted to watch. Didn't you, 'Nita?"

Anita nodded. Jim rounded on his stepdaughter. "What did you tell her? You told her all about us?"

Katie nodded, unabashed. "We were just talking, and. . .sharing secrets and things. You know I wouldn't tell anyone, but she's been my best friend for, like, forever. I'm sorry, I guess I shouldn't have."

"I promise I won't say a word to anyone, Mr. Donne," Anita said in a small voice.

Anita was one of Katie's oldest friends and in past years they had been inseparable companions. Since their birthdays were less than a week apart, they frequently celebrated them together. However, last year, when they were seniors in high school, something had happened which had driven a wedge between them.

Steve Ramirez was good looking boy in their class: slim, well-groomed, ready with a smile and a joke, not a jock, but with an athletic bounce to his walk. He played trumpet in the band and got good grades. He'd pursued Katie at first, but he was a little too brash for her. They'd gone to a movie once and he'd tried to get his hand down her pants before the previews were done. She'd had to elbow him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of his sails.

He then took up with Anita. Almost a head shorter than Katie, Anita's breast and hip size measured the same, though she lacked Katie's trim waist. The effect on Anita was voluptuous, bordering on overripe. She wore clothes that were a little too tight and glasses, but with her bleached blond hair, caramel skin and flashing dark eyes, she didn't lack experience with boys. She had strung Steve along for a while, reluctant to take up with him so soon after he'd dumped Katie. Finally, when his persistence paid off and he'd become her serious boyfriend, he'd done his best to alienate her from Katie.

This last year, however, Steve had been away at school in Tulsa on a scholarship. According to Anita, he'd become increasingly distant, calling and writing less often, till finally it came out that he had another girlfriend at school--a "real" blond, he'd let slip to her. And he'd dumped Anita for this "blond-pussy bitch," as Anita called her.

When the breakup came Anita called Katie, crying on the phone, and Katie had instantly put aside whatever ill feeling lingered between them. "Come over this evening, and we'll talk," she said.

They had dinner together and afterwards sat with Carmen watching an old movie. After Carmen went to bed, they snuck some beers from the fridge and went back to Katie's room. Anita borrowed an old nightgown and they got under the covers together like old times. Katie was wearing a long tee and panties. They talked about school and then they got to talking about Steve.

Anita cried some more. Had she gone all the way with him, Katie wanted to know? And Anita admitted that she had. And then Katie wanted to know what that was like. Soon, in the dark, sharing a pillow, Anita was spilling the most intimate details of their relationship. Yes, she had taken him in her mouth, too, but she wouldn't let him come there. No, he hadn't kissed her down there--but he had put it in her ass once. She hadn't liked that very much; he'd been too quick and rough and she hadn't let him do it again.

"But what about you, Katie?" she'd asked. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Katie hesitated at first, reluctant to get into it, but finally had ended up telling Anita everything: what happened behind the gym, and later with her stepfather. "Oh, Katie," Anita said, hugging her tightly, "You poor thing, you've been through a lot."

As she pressed up against her, Katie could feel the warm damp of Anita's pussy against her hip. She turned to Anita and hugged her back. She kissed her on the cheek and tasted her tears. Tentatively, she brushed her lips against Anita's and was surprised when her friend responded ardently, kissing her back hungrily, pressing her breasts between hers, wedging one of her legs in between Katie's. Katie stiffened as Anita's hand dropped down to squeeze her butt and then drew forward along her hip. Gingerly Anita slid her palm down Katie's abdomen to touch her where her bush pressed out against her panties. At first, Katie clenched her legs closed but gradually she relaxed as Anita gently stroked the juncture of her thighs.

"Oh, Katie, I've wanted to do this for a long time," Anita breathed in her ear as she reached down inside Katie's panties and cupped her pussy. She drew out the moisture and spred it around her lips and then pushed her finger up inside her.

Katie clutched her tighter. All the talk about sex had excited her to no end and she'd been dripping wet for half an hour already. As soon as Anita slid her finger inside, she whimpered and ground her pussy on her hand. Anita threw back the covers and pushed her on her back. She pulled down her panties and started kissing and licking her pussy. It wasn't at all like with Poppi. That had been simply overpowering as he'd held her down and forced his hot tongue inside her. Anita was more tentative as she charmed and wheedled and coaxed her with feather-light touches of her fingers and lips and tongue till Katie couldn't bear it anymore and she'd grabbed Anita's head and mashed her lips down over her pussy while she bucked under her, coming with abandon.

Afterwards, Katie looked her deep in the eyes. She could feel Anita trembling under her hand as she held her lightly by the hip at arm's length. "You want me to do that to you, don't you?" Katie asked. " I want to. But there's something I want you to do first."

"Anything, Katie."

"I want you to fuck Poppi." Katie had told her.

Now, as Jim stood in shock in front of the armoire, Katie came over to take Anita by the arm and lift her up. She hugged her, staining the nightgown with the semen that was dripping from her breasts. "Did you see that?" she asked excitedly.

Anita bit her lip, "Uh-huh." She shot Jim a bashful glance and covered herself reflexively where the nightgown showed damp between her legs. Her gaze settled on his cock. It was starting to droop a bit and a large drop of cum clung to the tip.

Katie pulled her over to the bed and pushed her down. She drew up the smaller girl's nightgown above her waist, and put her hand between her legs. "You're soaking wet!"she exclaimed. She pushed her legs apart. "Look at you!" Slowly she pushed two fingers into Anita's pussy. Anita gave a groan and her eyes rolled up. "I'm going to make you come!" Katie said roughly.

"Don't, Katie," Anita begged. "Please. Not like this. I'm embarrassed."

Jim stood beside them. He put his hand on Katie's arm and started to protest, but the words died in his mouth.

"Look at this," she said.

Her two fingers buried in Anita's pussy, with her thumb she teased her friend's clit out from under its hood. It stuck out a quarter inch beyond her labia, engorged and crimson and as fat as her little finger. Her inner thighs were wet with fluid and Katie's fingers were making a squishing sound as she rocked them in and out. She flicked the clit back and forth with her thumb and Anita bit the edge on one hand to keep from crying out as her whole body went rigid.

Katie turned to look at him. "She wants you to fuck her."

"What?!"

She looked down at his nodding cock, the tip an angry purple. "Don't tell me you don't want to."

"No, Katie. I wouldn't. . . It's just not. . ."

"She's not a virgin. She's done it plenty of times with her boyfriend but they broke up. I want to watch you put it in her."

"But Katie. . ."

He jerked as he felt Anita's hand close around his cock. She pulled the skin back, admiring the way it swelled under her touch. "I never saw one this big," Anita said in a small voice. She was panting as Katie's thumb drew circles around her clit. "Do they get bigger when you get older, like old men's ears and noses?"

Katie took his hand and placed it on Anita's pussy. She squirmed under his touch. "Careful, don't touch her there," Katie said, nodding at enflamed clit.

"You can put it in me." Anita said. " I've got birth control. I want you to."

Her pussy was steaming hot under his hand. He rocked forward involuntarily as Anita's hand worked up and down on his shaft.

"Lie down behind her," Katie said in a brook-no-opposition voice that reminded him of her mother.

Jim went around the bed. Katie pulled Anita's nightgown up over her head and then lay down beside her. Jim took hold of Anita's leg just above the knee and lifted it up. She gave a deep sigh as she felt his cock slide between her thighs, brushing the lips of her pussy. She pressed her firm round butt back against him.

Katie looked Anita in the eyes, her head resting on the pillow beside her. "I'm going to put his prick inside you," she said. "I want to feel it going in. But I won't allow you to come yet. I'm going to make you so horny it hurts. I'm going to tease you till you're begging me, and then I'm going to kiss you down there and make you explode in my mouth."

Just hearing her talk like that almost brought Anita off right then. Her eyes rolled up and she started to quiver as Jim's cock rubbed against her. Katie grabbed one of her nipples and pinched it hard, bring her back down to earth.

Katie took hold of Jim's cock just behind the glans and rubbed plum-shaped knob back and forth, gradually easing it into the smaller girl's pussy. She kept a firm grip as he thrust, only allowing the head inside, her fist rubbing between Anita's thighs. Slowly, she let her grip slide further down till he was digging first two, then four inches inside the tight, wet channel.

"It feels so big," Anita gasped.

Jim grabbed her around the waist and was ramming her more frantically now as Katie's hand slipped down to the root of his cock.

"I'm gonna come, Katie, I can't help it," Anita sobbed.

Katie pulled him out, squeezing his cock tight behind the glans. "Not yet."

"No, no," Anita squirmed. "Put it back in. Please."

"You promise not to come?"

"I can't help it. Please, Katie. I have to come."

Katie inserted his cock again and let it slide between her fingers as he thrust up to the hilt. Anita whimpered and Jim felt her pussy clamp down hard on his cock, trying to hold it there.

"Take it out," Katie told him. "Not yet."

Reluctantly, he withdrew. Katie slid down, nipping at Anita's swollen nipples, poking her tongue into her navel, nuzzling at her matted bush. Anita was breathing in deep shuddering gasps now. Katie took Jim's cock and sucked hard on it, savoring the taste and heat till she sensed that he too was on the verge. Then she slid the tip all the way down along the slack lips of Anita's pussy.

Anita stiffened. "Not there, Katie. That's the wrong hole."

Still pressing the tip of his slick cock to her friend's puckered asshole, Katie clamped her mouth down hard on Anita's throbbing clit.

Anita went off like a bottle rocket, impaling herself forcefully on Jim's cock as she bucked under Katie's tongue . "Take it out. It's too big!" she begged frantically.

"You hurt my feelings when you took up with Steve," Katie said, working her fingers remorselessly deep inside the spasming pussy.

Anxious not to hurt her, but too far gone to pull out, Jim tried not to move as Anita gradually nudged him deep inside till she was finally banging her butt up against him, his cock lodged firmly up her ass. Gradually, her heaving subsided, leaving her panting.

Katie flicked again at Anita's clit with her tongue.

"No, I can't, not again."

Katie starting licking with long strokes of her tongue till Anita lost the power of speech and coherent thought and barely heard her when Katie paused to say, "I'm going to make you come again, 'Nita. I'm going to make you come so hard it hurts."

She slid her hand down to cup Jim's balls and gently dig her nails into him. Then, when he started rooting uncontrollably with his cock, she slipped her fingers back into Anita's pussy and took her clit and started sucking on it as greedily as a newborn sucking on her mama's teat.

Jim grabbed her hips and starting blasting his sperm deep inside Anita as he pumped frantically into her ass. Katie felt the warm fluid gush out over her hand as Anita threw back her head and squealed like a dog when you've stepped on its tail. Her own pussy spasmed in sympathy and she too shuddered and came and the liquid ran down her thighs and between the cheeks of her butt.

Gingerly, Jim drew his cock out and eased Anita's leg down.

She flopped limply on her back and smiled at him. "Mmmm," she said.

He bent forward to kiss her tenderly. "You're so beautiful, Anita. You can use me as a sex object anytime you want."

Katie threw an arm over her friend and snuggled in close. Her eyes were at half-mast, already drifting off to sleep. Jim got up and looked down at the two of them stretched out there, their skin flushed, the sweat still beaded on their brows and their bushes matted and wet above their reddened pussies. He threw a cover over them got out of there before he started to get hard again.

Padding down the hall, he poked his head into the bedroom where Carmen was still sleeping as he'd left her. The human mind is a funny thing, he reflected. He knew his body lacked the stamina to get it up again so soon but still, as his eyes lingered on Carmen's body draped under the thin clinging sheet, his heart filled with the pang of longing for her. Admiring the swell of her hips, the way her hair draped down her neck, a nipple peeking out from the crook of her arm, he wanted to rip the covers off her and fuck her in the ass just like he'd taken Anita. Women. . . he wanted them all. He understood them well enough to realize it was his empathy for them that made him attractive to them. But his own emotions were more of a mystery to him. Was it simply lust or was it love? One part of him didn't know, the other didn't care.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Little Yearning Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds