• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Woman's Passage

A Woman's Passage

123

Author’s note: This story was related to me by a woman I met through a charity function. It involves pregnancy, nursing mothers and a small amount of light cuckolding/incest with a brother-in-law. I struggled with the category. If you are reading this for a quick JO, this is probably not the story for you! Try one of my other stories for that! Either way ... ENJOY!

***

***

I am a woman. I am strong and I am confident. I can do anything I set my mind to.

Those were the words that adorned my refrigerator for the last trimester of my pregnancy. They were words of encouragement from my leaders at the clinic where I had to go when I fell on bad times.

I guess it would be best to start at the beginning. I married my husband at a very young age. I was 17 and he was 21 and about to graduate college. His name was Martin and he was my first love and at the time, I expected that he would be my only love. We were like wild animals back then fucking with reckless abandon and I could not ever image anyone else ever in my life. We took a lot of risks as I was too afraid to ask for birth control and sometimes he just didn’t have condoms. We fucked and he would pull out or sometimes … he would not. Through some miracle as I thought, I did not get pregnant.

We got married in a beautiful ceremony. I always thought it would be the best day of my life. I wore a gorgeous gown of white and the day was perfect. We got to Aruba and had a blast. We “christened” every room in out honey moon suite and even snuck off to scuba dive and fucked under water by a coral reef. It was fantastic and erotic but that is not the story I wish to tell you!

We were happy like that for 10 years but then I wanted a baby. We tried and we tried but I could not get pregnant. We tried with him on top and then me on top. We tried me up side down and we took our temperature but these old wives’ tales just were not working. I was, quite honestly, sure that I was the problem and willing to do anything to have a baby. The more we tried the more I wanted a baby. Martin took some pretty negative joking from his family and the strain was beginning to show. At first, he refused to go to a fertility clinic. I had already gone and it was only my desperate pleas that got him to take a day off from work and have his sperm examined.

A few days after the tests and we found out that his sperm count was extremely low. There was no explanation for this. We just had to keep on trying or consider adopting. The discussions were fierce. If I could not have a baby of my own, I did not want to adopt. I know, go ahead and judge me! Be critical about the number of beautiful babies out there that deserve a good home like Martin and I could provide … just like my mother judged me, you can too. Even so, I felt as I did. Both she and my father passed away within the first 5 years of my marriage. I lacked the extended support structure I needed beyond Martin.

I began to eat out of frustration. I gained some weight. No woman stays the same after they are married. Even so, I gained more weight than most. I was an average sized woman on my wedding day. I refused to diet to “fit into my wedding dress” and stood there at the altar at 5 feet 4 inches tall (before the heels!) and 135 pounds. I had some butt and some breasts but frankly, no man gets all that excited these days about 36B bra sized women! I didn’t care, I had Martin!

My frustration grew with both my weight and my lack of pregnancy. I was up to 160 pounds and my breasts had grown more than proportionately. My breasts, with their dark brown nipples and huge areolas, had increased to a whopping 38DD. My hips had also blown up too. I was no longer the woman Martin married. I was saddened as our sexual intensity waned. I still waned to but he was no longer interested. He was always a leg man and big breasts and a fat ass were just not a turn on for him. I felt guilty about my weight and that brought about more eating and then frantic dieting but nothing changed by doing that.

I remember the night things did change dramatically for me. Although I had always been a highly sexual woman I was always focused and ensured that Martin was fully satisfied. There were times when I was also satisfied. They were intense times and I lost control of my mind. It was similar to an out of body experience as I was outside myself as it happened. Unfortunately, these times were fairly infrequent.

I still wanted a baby and Martin and I were still “trying” but the trying was getting less and less frequent. I was taught that touching myself was wrong and had never done it so I always put myself in Martin’s hands for sexual pleasure.

His brother visited our modest home in Manassas Virginia. He had deep dark eyes like Martin and all his features, the chiseled chin and the flowing dark hair. His name was Jason and he sat on our couch as we drank too much wine and watched movies. We watched an old movie named Under Siege. Martin fell asleep and Jason and I sat there in the hot August night. The breeze flowed in and I pulled my skirt up my legs. I did not think anything about fanning myself with my skirt but I assume my panties must have been a bit exposed as Jason was apparently getting excited. When the blonde woman jumped out of the cake with her big breasts bounding about, Jason stopped the video and replayed it several times. It was very exciting to me but Jason had much more experience than I did and he made it clear that he was reviewing it for my benefit. I felt a hot flash that exceeded the heat and could feel a drip run down my thighs.

Jason asked if my nipples were small like hers or were they different, large and thick. I knew his little game of seduction and I was not playing! I was faithful to Martin. I answered him truthfully: “It is not any of your business what my nipples or breasts look like! Hers are beautiful; it is true but know this. Your brother enjoys my breasts and my nipples as often as he can!”

He smiled with an honest smile and a respectful smile. “I am not seducing you, Mary. I was just comparing as I know that I would never get to see your breasts and I was curious.”

I took another sip of wine. It was a fine local Pinot Noir. “My breasts are full and big. My nipples are long and thick and my areolas are very large.”

“How large are they, Mary?”

“They are bigger than silver dollars and very dark brown … like chocolate.”

He smiled. “Well, now I know. Thank you!”

“And you?” I asked.

“And me, what?”

“What do your nipples look like?” and then we both giggled loudly out of control.

Martin awoke but remained half asleep. “You two are making too much noise. I’m going to bed. Enjoy yourselves but keep it quiet as I have to work in the morning.”

As Martin made his way up the stairs, Jason called out “Enjoy myself? Enjoy myself? Can I take your pretty wife to bed with me??” he laughed.

Martin stumbled up the stairs a bit. “My brother, what is mine is yours. Enjoy her and goodnight!”

I was furious, mad, and angry and most of all hurt. He was treating me like property!

Jason put in another DVD and it was pornography. I objected and got up to leave but Jason was quick to fill my glass with more wine. “Please stay. I can turn off the DVD but I’m just so lonely and need some companionship.”

I looked in his sad, road weary eyes and sat down with my glass of wine. “It is bed time when this glass is done! And, I mean separate beds you horny devil!”

Jason laughed. “DVD on or off, my Priestess?”

It had just started and there were naked women and men all over the screen. I wondered for a moment what I would talk to Jason about. “Keep it on for now but if it gets silly, I want it off, ok?”

He nodded.

I fanned myself again with my skirt and Jason sat next to me to see the TV better. On the screen we watched as a lovely woman walked along a beautiful pool in California. She had the body of a goddess with large breasts and thin hips. Her ass was tiny and I laughed at her obscure proportions. Obviously she was made of plastic.

As she took her top off, the pool “boy” who was a very seriously tanned and handsome man came to put suntan oil on her body.

“What are you laughing at?” Jason asked.

“Her breasts are out of proportion to her ass, Jason. It is just so fake. It is like seeing the wires and props behind a martial arts fight seen … just not real, my dear.”

He nodded. “You are right but it is still exciting.”

We watched as the pool “boy” put lotion on the side of her breasts and rubbed her nipples. She turned over and he took down the bottom of her bathing suit. He got between her legs and began licking her clit and she moaned. I chuckled again and took another sip of wine.

“What?” asked Jason with some irritation.

“Who does that? Oral sex is only in movies like this. Ridiculous!”

“Are you kidding? Oral sex is awesome. Don’t you and Martin have oral sex?”

“Jason, you are kidding me again. Don’t give me this bullshit about how ‘worldly’ you are. You have never done that for a woman and no woman has ever done that for you. Don’t be crazy, it is just Hollywood bullshit”.

“But Mary, that is not true. I have done that many, many times and had that done to me as well. You are being naïve, my sweet, and missing a wonderful experience!”

I looked at him and then back to the screen as the pool “boy” pulled his cock out of his shorts. It was big and thick and made for this kind of movie. It was very exciting to see such an exotic penis. The head was thick and purple and the veins were gorgeous as they flowed down to his hairless balls.

I remember licking my lips and fanning myself again and glancing over at Jason. He had pulled his cock out of the end of his shorts and it lay semi-hard against his leg. ‘

“Jason! What are you doing?”

“I’m enjoying myself as my brother insisted I do” and he laughed.

“Just don’t touch me with that thing, ok?”

My eyes adjusted to the light and he turned his attention back to the TV. Jason’s cock was thick like the pool “boy’s” cock. I guessed that it might even be a bit longer than what we were watching on TV. Heat was rising from between my legs. Jason was bigger than Martin but that really wasn’t all that important. I was fascinated by the way he stroked it so calmly. Each stroke up and his thumb would caress the top of his cock and often his finger would caress the underside of his cock. The head was much thicker than the shaft and all in all and with my lack of experience, Jason had a very pretty cock.

On the TV, the pool “boy” was riding the busty babe hard. The camera showed great angles of the cock sliding in and out and my pussy was beginning to be drenched! I could smell the excitement in myself. My nipples hardened and poked right through my bra and my thin top. Looking up, I could see that Jason was looking at my breasts.

“I know that it is not a proper thing to say but you have nicer breasts than she does, Mary.”

I blushed. “Thank you, Jason. What are you going to do when you ummm explode?”

“Oh, I won’t cum to this movie. I can only cum to the real thing. It feels nice but I’d have to see you naked in order to cum.”

I got up and got a paper towel. I did not believe him. The movie had me close to climax and I wasn’t even touching myself! He looked ready to cum to me.

When I came back, he had his shorts off and I offered him the paper towels. “You can climax in those.”

“Does that mean you are taking your top off?”

“Me?”

“Yes, silly!” he laughed and I decided that I liked Jason’s laugh.

I pulled my V neck apart and showed him my cleavage. I ran my finger tips along my cleavage and leaned forward for him. “You can look but you cannot touch!”

He nodded.

To me, they were only breasts and I was still angry at Martin for treating me bad. I reached behind me and slowly and seductively pulled my bra off. It felt nice to have my heavy globes free in side my dress. Jason watched me with wide eyes as I slowly showed him my left breast. My areola came into view and he caught his breath. It is dark brown and very large. My hard nipple came next and I slid the side of my dress outside my breast and the dress held my tits together. I did the same with my right breast and he gasped. My long nipples extended more than ¾ of an inch and they were thick. I cupped my tits with my hand and then folded my hands under them and they naturally hung there over my forearms. I cupped them again and circled my hard nipples with my fingers. The way he was stroking, I expected him to cum at any second.

“You are beautiful! My brother married a goddess!”

I laughed. “Honey, remember that those these are large, my ass matches them!” I hefted them with my hands again knowing that I was teasing him. I pinched my nipples with a sly grin.

“No, no … you are truly a beautiful woman!”

I smiled and took the compliment and looked down at his cock. “and you are very thick, Jason. How do women ummm take you?”

“Very slowly” he laughed and I laughed and my breasts jiggled. He leaned forward and sucked my nipple into his mouth. It was a sudden movement and I was not prepared for it. It felt glorious.

“Jason! What is the matter with you? I said you could look but not touch!”

He continued to suck and I felt it right down into my pussy. Of course Martin had feasted on my ample breasts many times but this was naughty, and like a kid doing something bad and getting away with it … it felt better and I let him suck and lick. I guided his head from side to side. I tilted my head back and enjoyed his sucking for several minutes.

He kissed my stomach and I suddenly realized that he had unbuttoned the entire front of my dress. Jason kneeled between my legs and kissed my thighs. He was honoring me with his kisses. He kissed all along my thighs and his light affections felt sweet and warm.

He pulled aside my panties and put my hands on his head. “Jason, you have gone too far! You need to stop and stop now!”

I felt the warmth of his breath tickle my pubic hairs as his tongue reached out and licked my already slippery outer lips. I groaned. It was not something I could control. I had lost all control of the situation!

His tongue snaked out and touched where no one had ever licked before. The velvet skin slipped along my lips and up to my clit. His tongue was everywhere all at the same time. In a vain attempt to get back control of my body, I clamped my legs together but that only put my thighs around his ears. His licking continued. Where he had been using the point of his tongue before, he was now licking with the rougher back part of his tongue and my clit was responding with rapid extension! His lips surrounded my clit and he sucked and flicked it with that sweet tongue of his.

“Oh JASON!” I cried out.

He kept going as I felt an orgasm flow through my entire body. My toes curled and stuck there as I arched my back and grabbed by big tits and pinched my nipples. I was beyond any semblance of control. I opened my legs and Jason slid two fingers into my pussy as he continued his assault on my clit. Another wave of orgasm hit me and tears flowed from my eyes. This man had, in a few moments, truly brought me to orgasmic heights I had never reached before. And yet, he kept licking, sucking and finger fucking my sopping pussy.

I put my hands beside his head and held him there. As the third orgasm in rapid succession ripped through me I threw my head from side to side and finally pushed him away from me to the floor. My breaths were coming in hurried gasps. My heart was pounding out of my chest. My breasts were heaving. I felt dizzy and confused.

Then, I felt indebted to him and at the same time ashamed of what I had done. It was confusing. I remembered teasing him by holding my tits for him. I remembered showing him my thighs albeit unintentionally but I did show him my thighs. He made me climax like I had never climaxed before. He deserved better than me. His brother deserved better than me. I was a whore and a slut. No wonder I couldn’t get pregnant. As a whore and a slut, I didn’t deserve to have babies and raise a family. God knew my nature from the time I was born. I thought that God knew that some day, though I had many years of being good, I would do something like what I had just done. The Nuns at the Catholic High School I attended knew I would be a dirty whore and a slut. Now, I had proven it.

New tears flowed down my cheeks and I embraced my brother in law. He pet my hair and held me tight for several minutes. My eyes stayed closed and soon my tears slowed. I eventually opened my eyes and there before me was his semi-cock. I was a slut and a whore and I had put myself in this bad situation. This cock, inches from my face was so different than its brother. I reached down and touched it gently at first and it moved. I stroked it softly and it grew again. That head was so thick and I was already in so deep. This man had pleasured me so much, how could I not give him pleasure back?

My lips opened and almost on autopilot, I sucked the thick head in. My mouth hurt to open so wide and I heard my brother in law sigh as I sucked the head. My tongue flicked the sides and moved all around it. I really didn’t know what I was doing as this was my first time. I bobbed up and down several times stroking the shaft with my hand. My tits bumped into his cock and he groaned.

With that approval, I pushed his cock between my tits and gave my tired mouth a rest. Up and down I pushed his cock between my big tits. Why wouldn’t he cum? What was I doing wrong?

I looked up at him and he smiled gently. “Why don’t you cum?” I asked innocently enough.

He kissed my forehead. “It’s ok, Mary, I will cum some time later. You did a very good job and I am so ready to cum but I just need a woman’s pussy to finish the job.”

“I’m sorry but you are not getting into my pussy.”

“That is ok. I’m ok with that.” And he handed me my glass of wine.

I drank it down quickly while still holding his thick and hard cock. It felt nice in my hand and I squeezed it several times. Martin would normally squirt if I just rubbed him for several seconds. Here was Jason and he needed special circumstances to cum. I guessed that it was Jason’s experience with so many women that caused him to last so long.

“If I let you in, how long will it take for you to cum?” I asked him.

He smiled. “Oh, not long”

I don’t know why but I did not want to look at him while we did this. I kneeled on the couch and bent over the back. He got behind me and lifted my skirt. His hands reached around and cupped my long hanging tits. He pinched and pulled my nipples. “DO it! Hurry before I change my mind!” I said.

His hands parted my ass cheeks and I felt the invasion of his thick and bulbous cock head. It was hot and hard as it slid passed my defenses. My pussy lips parted and stretched. I was soaking wet but it was difficult getting his cock in me. I groaned and felt that out of control feeling sweep past me. I pushed back harder onto his cock and felt most of it slide deep within me. I released a breath of satisfaction as he pulled back from me but not out.

“You like that, don’t you.” He said softly.

“Yes, Jason … it … feels really nice” I replied as he kept up the slow thrusting rhythm.

“Nice?” and he slammed his cock a few more inches into me. “Nice?” and a few more inches invaded my steamy cunt and I grunted in pleasure. “Do you like it?”

“Yes!”

“Do you love it?” and he began a faster rhythm of slamming his cock into me. My tits swung under me and with every thrust, my nipples dragged across the back of the couch. My nipples hardened and felt like they were on fire.

“YES!”

“Do you love my cock? Tell me … do you love how hard it is? Do you love how thick it is? Do you want it? Do you want me to keep fucking you??”

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Woman's Passage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds