• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In Laws In Charge Ch. 03

In Laws In Charge Ch. 03

12

I looked at my wife, a mixture of disbelief, fear and excitement rushing through me, how could this be happening? What the hell was going on here? Denise, for her part, just smiled, gave my straining, throbbing erection a quick stroke with her hand and pointed down at our bedroom floor. There, of course, knelt my mother, naked and with her ass pointed invitingly in the air and fresh after begging Denise for cock. Sat on the bed watching was my big sister, Kelly, equally naked and sluttishily playing with both her nipples and pussy in excitement. Completing the perverse cast was my mother-in-law, Marcia, standing just by the bedroom door, video camera in hand and taping the whole sordid affair.

The thing is I found I couldn't help myself, I knew it was so wrong, so terrible but I had been built up to such a fever pitch of anticipation from first watching Denise sexually dominate Kelly here a week ago to the actions of earlier this morning where Denise had again had her wicked way with both mother and daughter before ordering them to pleasure each other. I was too far gone now to turn back or stop and as Denise stared intently into my eyes she compelled me forward and whispered authoritatively.

"Go on, you heard her, she wants cock, give it to her!"

Whatever self control I did possess had long since gone, I was mesmerised by the situation and by the opportunity and the overwhelming atmosphere of deep sexual tension. At that moment it didn't matter that she was my mother. Like a zombie I grunted and nodded at Denise and lowered myself to my haunches behind mum. I think I still expected someone to stop me, someone to break from the trance we seemed to be in and put an end to this insanity before I overstepped the mark (though in truth between all that Kelly, Denise and mum had done already the mark was well and truly leapt). Well nobody stopped me, not even myself and as I pulled myself forward I can remember taking one last look over my shoulder to look at Denise smiling wickedly and Marcia, her mother, smiling triumphantly as she recorded the whole sordid episode. But I must have wanted it, mustn't I? Why else would I have taken a firm hold of her hips, reached under her to feel her soaking wet pussy lips and slide them apart before manoeuvring her around a little and slipping my heaving erection inside her.

After all that I had witnessed and felt that morning it was completely obvious I would not be capable of lasting long inside her. I thrusted and grunted, more like a wild animal than a human at that moment and within seconds I could feel my balls tighten and begin to stir uncontrollably. Somewhere in my mind a voice told me to pull out to not further my stupidity, my mistake but it was lost in a rush of intensity and lust that was not going to be stopped. As I gripped harder, my fingers starting to dig into mums side and I rammed my cock home forcefully and held it there, allowing her to grind back onto me, as carried away with the situation as me (she hadn't looked back once, did she know it was me?). Then I exploded, my head flung back in rapture and let go, let go of all my inhibitions and allowed myself to flood my own mothers pussy with streams of her sons cum.

I held myself in there for a few moments then we both slumped forward, panting desperately and the horrible waves of guilt and realisation began to wash over me. I barely even registered Marcia getting right up in our faces with the video camera and capturing what would surely be extremely clear shots. I felt Denise's hand on my shoulder and she roughly pulled me off, shoving me, still out of breath and dazed against the bottom of our bed.

"Get out of the way, mother fucker (that word eliciting a smirk between her and her mother), this old bag has got another hole that I wanna plug!"

Of course, for the duration of our courtship and marriage I was well aware of the dislike between both my sister and mother and Denise, they just did not like each other or get on at all other than to keep the peace while I was around. And now this. With her big, plastic, strap on cock jutting out in front of her my wife stepped into the space that I had just been kneeling in and reached forward to gather my mums hair in her left hand and pull her face around to look into it, much like my big sister, Kelly, mum had a glazed looking expression of excitement and insatiability.

"Right bitch, did you enjoy being fucked by your son? I bet you did you old slut. Well it's my turn now and I'm going to fuck you in the ass so hard you're not going to sit down for a week!"

I should have stirred myself and put a stop to this, it was getting out of hand, but I couldn't take my eyes off the action and when it did look like I might raise myself Denise just snarled at Kelly on the bed.

"Hey you, you fat slag. Get down there and get him hard again, this isn't over yet, he's got more fucking to do!"

So I just lay there, obediently as Denise roughly jammed her near ten inch dildo into mums dirthole and began to ass fuck her. I was distracted anyway, as my naked (and extremely sexy) brunette sister slid off the bed and sat in my lap. Maybe if I had seen some sign of distress or remorse in Kelly's eyes I would have found the inner strength and determination to stop this but I didn't. She was as transfixed and excited as mum had looked and she played with her long hair, twirling it, teasingly in her fingers as she ran her soft hands over my chest. Marcia poked her head at out shoulder level and pointed at my flaccid, spent, messy cock.

"Get that cleaned up to start with, then get him hard!"

Kelly scooted backwards off me, her big breasts brushing on my naked thighs as she went and I gave a little gasp as she wrapped her hand around my cock and sluiced the spare cum off it before lifting her hand to her mouth and greedily sucking it off her fingers. Her right hand strayed back around my limp cock and began to milk any left over cum from it and I nearly closed my eyes as I enjoyed this hand job from my babe of a sister. Her other hand continued it's journey over my chest, tweaking at my nipples and descending to cup my balls, rubbing them seductively and reached even further back until I felt her fingernail probe at my ass crack. Then my thoughts were broken by the harsh voice of my wife.

"Yeah, bitch that's it, take the whole fucking lot! Not so high and mighty now are you, you cow! Not with me fucking that tight asshole of yours!"

I managed to tear my eyes away from the alluring ones of my sister, past her pendulous breasts and over to my right in time to see my fierce, blonde wife ram her hips forward and slide almost the full length of that monster dildo right into my mothers asshole. But Kelly wasn't distracted, instead she had concentrated on worming her index finger deep and inserted it in my asshole and was burrowing for my prostate as she gently tugged my foreskin with her other hand. As her finger found my sensitive gland I felt what seemed like a bolt of lightening fire through my nether regions and my dick slowly return to life. Denise continued to hammer away at mums asshole as she looked over to see what we were up to and called instructions to my big sister.

"Hey bitch! Get your lips around his dick, get him nice and hard, nice and wet then get him on that bed and I wanted you fucking him too. He's so fucking randy he can cum in his mum and sister in one day!"

Her tone was so mocking, so condescending yet I had nothing in me to stop her, to stand up to her. In essence the genie was out of the bottle and mentally I knew that only one person wore the pants in our marriage now and it wasn't going to be me. Still that was forgotten as I felt my sisters beautiful, soft, cherry red lips circle my stiffening cock and begin to suck me inwards. I arched my back at the amazing, taboo sensations flooding through my body, between her blow job while fingering my asshole and watching my dominant wife ass fuck my mother I was so mixed up but willing to ignore all else but my own personal gratification.

All the while my toad of a mother-in-law was filming it all, capturing the debauchery and deprivation of pretty much my entire family on video for god knew what purpose. Being sucked off by my big sister was a fantasy that I had indeed enjoyed when I was much younger and discovering the joys of thinking about sex, but the reality was even better than I could have imagined, it was great, I could feel myself get harder and harder and finally I must have been as stiff as I was when I had emerged from the wardrobe earlier that day. But sadly Kelly removed her lips from my penis and her finger from my ass, but only to flop onto my bed , legs spread wide and to look down at me as she parted her pussy lips invitingly at me. I looked at my pretty wife, busy pounding away at my moaning, squirming mum and she met my eyes.

"Go on then, get up there and fuck her! Look at her! The bitch wants you, you know you want to! Get up there and fuck the slut senseless!"

I was fast learning to obey my wife and this was one order I had no hesitation in complying with, indeed when I was shown the whole incident again on video it is almost pathetic how quickly I scrambled to my feet, dick in hand and climbed atop the bed and got to work slipping my dick inside Kelly. She was no wet fish either, she was into it as well, wrapping her legs around me and drawing me deep inside her moist warm hole and squeezing her thighs around me.

By this point (and I only found this later watching that damned video) Denise had finished ass fucking mother and had instructed her to get down on her knees before her and was busy making her lick the dildo that had just been inside her clean as me and Kelly got it on just yards from them. Indeed as I continued to pump away at Kelly's pussy and Marcia continued to video it, Denise finally brought mum over to the side of the bed so her head was right next to Kelly's so all of us were captured perfectly as I fucked my sister.

So there I was, in rapture as I fucked my big sister, my mum looking on inches away from us, not my normal way to spend a Wednesday, lunchtime to be sure. I easily blocked out my familial audience and concentrated on fucking Kelly, it becoming my sole purpose at that moment and nothing else mattered. She seemed to have the same idea as her legs drew my even further and I was soon balls deep inside her, my cock straining to it's full extent. It didn't seem to count what we were just that we were caught up in our passion and unquenchable desire. It was raw, it was intense and grunting and gasping we came to a tumultuous climax almost simultaneously as I pounded into her and then fell gasping and shattered on top of her, feeling my dick pulse and shoot another (though this time noticeably smaller, runnier) load deep into her cunt. It was all to much for me and I collapsed on the bed, shattered from all the events of the day.

*

I don't know how long I was out of it or if it was natural or in some way induced by Marcia and Denise. I think I suspect the later, especially with what occurred then. However long I had been out, when I came to it was to find my arms being stretched out and Marcia making the final touches to tying them with some rope to the end of the bed. I struggled against it but she just finished in time and gave me a wicked smile as she stepped back, I tried to move my legs but found them similarly tied to the headboard – I was tied, spread eagled, still stark naked on my stomach on the bed and the knots were surely tight. I tried to free myself but every move I made just seemed to tighten them further and I gave in to demand that Marcia release me. She just told me to pipe down and wait a moment because Denise was seeing my guest out. My guests!

Then it all came flooding back to me like a vicious tidal wave. What had we done? How could we have done all those things to and with each other? Marcia held up the video camera to show me and even more of the perverse details came back to me. What had been wrong with me? Was I that sick? Yet the faint stirrings in my loins told me I had been and that whatever I might tell myself I had fully enjoyed it, more even.

I lay there trying to piece everything together, how I had arrived it this situation, all that I had done and felt and everyone elses role in it. Then I heard our front door slam shut and presently feet stamping up the stairs, I looked up from my uncomfortable position to witness my wife march into the bedroom looking as fierce and dominant as ever, still clad in her black, leather dominatrix outfit and with the strap on dildo still pointing out from her crotch. She smiled at her mother upon entering and tested my bonds, making sure they were inescapable.

"Well that's been an interesting day, hasn't it dear?" she asked in a mock/sweet voice.

She took the video that Marcia held and watched some of the action through it's viewfinder.

"Some really good stuff here too, you can see everything so clearly."

I had had enough and snapped.

"What the fuck is going on Denise! Release me this instant! And what the hell have you been doing to my mother and sister? What the hells going on here?"

This seemed to amused mother and daughter no end and Denise took her time ruffling my hair before answering, her voice merging again into the hard, harsh tone I had heard her use with both my mum and sister earlier.

"It's simple really, dear. I've had enough of your stuck up family. Really what is so fucking great about you and your fucking clan? So I had enough, enough of being looked down on, enough of being sniped at and considered not good enough, enough of you, in fact. Want to know why your precious mother and sister are now my nymphomaniac sex slaves? All down to my mummy and daddy (she almost turned my stomach as she hung her arm around Marcia's shoulder here), I must admit. You knew daddy was in the army but never quite knew what he did, did you? Didn't know about his interrogation and his serums that he used on 'dangerous prisoners'. Mind controlling drugs, undue influence, really it's most fascinating, you know, what you can make people do with just a little narcotic and the power of suggestion."

So that was it. That was how she had induced mum and Kelly into that world of perversion.

"But don't worry honey, I didn't need any of it for you, did I? You were only too keen to fuck them, weren't you. You didn't need any artificial assistance."

Talk about a kick in the guts as I pondered my actions, I tried harder than ever to free myself but with zero success.

"So what's it all for? What do you want from all this? Just getting cheap thrills or is it revenge?"

"Now, now dear, calm down, you'll do yourself a mischief. Yes there was a bit of revenge at reducing those two bitches to that, I'll admit but my plan goes further than just that. Put simply, I intend to own you completely. To make you my own personal toy. In effect you will become my bitch! Do what I say, when I say it."

"Get stuffed, as soon as I'm free of this I'll..."

My tirade was cut off as Marcia produced an orange ball gag and stuffed it in my mouth.

"That should keep you quiet. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss my offer yet dear. Watch this."

I really didn't have much choice so I lay there and watched Denise and her mother rig up the video camera to our television that stood directly across from me in the bedroom. In growing horror I watched the pixel perfect images of my families debauchery. Mum licking Kelly. Me doing mum doggy style, then brother and sister wrapped up in each others bodies fucking with gay abandon. It looked real bad. It was certainly uncomfortable viewing for me, and I don't just mean my uncomfortable position. Denise and her mum kept up quite the commentary on the action as it progressed and it was real obvious they were revelling in their position of power. It was dawning on me what a terrible thing this video was and that I had to do anything to make sure it never got outside these four walls and was destroyed as quickly as I could. That was if I ever got the chance, I was beginning to get the sinking feeling that I might never. When the screen finally faded to black Denise turned around triumphantly and addressed me again.

"What a nice film that is, eh dear? I'm sure that the rest of your family, all your mother and sisters friends and their and your work would be fascinated by it. Or the newspapers, maybe. Don't you think?"

I replied swearing into my gag.

"But I know how much you love your family, I know how you would never allow something like this to be public if there was anything you could do to avoid it, is there?"

This was the crux of the matter; Denise had indicated earlier what she wanted from me and now, in a not so subtle way she had shown me what would happen if I did not deliver it. I had no choice and my face must have shown it because both mother and daughter broke into huge smiles. I nodded and allowed them to take the gag from my mouth.

"Alright, whatever you want, I'll do whatever you say."

I didn't know what I was agreeing to really and if I did maybe I would have called their bluff but I had to think of Kelly and mum, I had let them down so badly by my actions, they, at least, had been under an alien influence, I had no such excuse. Maybe Denise just wanted to control the spending and go out when she wanted (I didn't really believe that but I was struggling to justify my surrender and grasping at any available straws, plus so much had happened today to alter my life that I was more than a little mixed up).

"Good, I'm sure you'll adjust to being my doormat rather than my husband very quickly, but first I'm going to need a little show of your acceptance of your fate, how about it dear, you ready for that?"

What could I say or do? I just dropped my head in acceptance and muttered a "whatever". I feigned abject disinterest hoping that was the best way of escaping this nightmare scenario but suspecting that these two conniving bitches would be a lot sharper than that. I was made further uncomfortable when Denise began to fumble with her strap on dildo and begin to pull at it. I sighed a little in relief as she loosened it and stepped out of it but that was only temporary as she presented it to her mother. As Marcia started to pull it on and tighten it she began to speak down to me and Denise left the room to go and answer the front door. I tried to listen to who was there but couldn't concentrate fully as what Marcia was saying and doing had me even more concerned.

"I always told Denise she should never have married you. You and that stuck up family, thought you were too good for the likes of us, didn't you? I couldn't tell her though could I? She had to find out the hard way what a loser you were, well the shoes on the other foot now isn't it? I am going to really put you in your proper place!"

I winced a the words and as she struggled to clamber up onto the bed beside my bound form. She was kneeling so that the tip of the dildo was by my cheek and she took great delight where she was going to stick it.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy sticking this bad boy up you're asshole, showing you what family rules the roost around here now!"

To that end Marcia undid one of my ankles to give her the opening required and shifted her fat ass across the bed so that she was kneeling down behind me. It was a very worrying time, I can assure you. But I was about to be totally distracted from what my bitch of a mother-in-law was up to as at that moment, with Maria poised to strike, Denise walked into the room leading a young, black man by the hand. More than that she had taken off her outfit of earlier and was gloriously nude, while her new friend seemed to be clad in only his jeans. Denise looked at me and gave a smirk, as did the guy (who was chiselled and looked to be no older than twenty).

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In Laws In Charge Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds