• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Chuck's Fantasy Ch. 05

Chuck's Fantasy Ch. 05

12

That week I limited myself to Chuck. I wanted to go into that Friday with a sexual hunger that would amaze Chuck's buddies. There was an ego thing going on there also. When I finished with them (or they finished with me) I wanted them all to say, "Alice who?" Chuck wasn't aware of it yet, but if things went well on Friday I planned on pushing him into having poker games every Friday at our house.

As the Friday of the game approached I spent some time thinking on what had happened between Chuck and I since he had sampled Alice at Randy's poker game. I had become a flaming slut while holding Chuck on a pretty tight rein. I was fucking a new man every week while telling Chuck he had better keep his cock in his pants. I had no idea why I was being that way although I suspected that it had something to do with some sort of insecurity on my part. I think that I felt the real reason that Chuck had for getting me together with other men was so that he could go after other women with out fear of reprisal. In the back of my mind was the thought that he wanted to have more fun with Alice.

In the beginning I had told Chuck no more poker games at Randy's, but I ended up backing off on that. Not being one of the guys invited to the game would have an effect on his career and I couldn't do that to him. I told him he could go to the games, but he had better quietly fade away when the game was over. I told him if he even looked in Alice's direction I would neuter him. Now I was starting to have a change of heart. Watching me was obviously turning Chuck on and he was constantly on me to do it again and again. I decided that if the poker game went well I would let him loose so he could go play. What the hell, if he wore himself out with some other slut I'd still have my list of lovers that I could pick a name off of.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The poker party went better than just well. From my standpoint it was awesome although to be honest I would have liked to have had a few more men there. Two or three more and it might have gone on for another hour or so. If I ever had any doubts that I had become a slut they were dispelled at that party. For the first time in my life I begged a man to fuck me in my ass. I asked for three men to take me at the same time. I was just shameless.

The plan had been for it to be just like Randy's poker parties; play cards until it was time for the last hand, throw my thong in the pot and then let the games begin. It didn't go that way at all. At Randy's games Alice was never a presence until the end. I didn't intend to go watch TV or read a book until they decided they were ready. I dressed for the occasion in a way that I hoped would light some quick fires. Low cut blouse with no bra, the shortest skirt that I owned, my thong and a pair of Come Fuck Me pumps with a five inch heel. I didn't wear any nylons because I'd heard that there wasn't anything slutier than bare legs with high heels.

Chuck called and said he was running a little late and I should make the guys comfortable and give them drinks and snacks until he got there. When Tony arrived I gave him a kiss with a little tongue, squeezed his crotch and said, "Still want to try my ass out lover?"

I did the same thing to Roy when he got there so I knew at least those two wouldn't have their minds on there cards. Randy was the last to show up and he took the time to look me up and down and then he said:

"If you are half as good as you look we are going to be great friends."

"Want a taste right now before the game starts?"

"How come I never knew you were this big of a slut? Why has Chuck been hiding you?"

"I'm a newly minted slut sugar; it has been less than two months since I found out how much fun it could be."

While we were talking Randy had been unzipping his fly and he pulled out his already hardening cock and I went to my knees in front of him. I was sucking his cock one foot inside my front door before he had even been in my house a full minute. I had his cock pushing at the back of my throat and I had his balls in one hand when I felt someone behind me. My skirt was lifted up and I heard Tony say, "Is this babe ready or what" and then his hands grabbed my hips and I felt his cock poke at my pussy. I pushed back at him, his cock popped into me and then my world just became one hard cock after another in whichever hole they preferred.

Chuck came home and found us all not at the card table, but upstairs in the bedroom. When he walked through the bedroom doorway I was sliding up and down on Steve's cock while Tony was taking my ass from the rear and I was just leaning forward to wrap my lips around Mike. I saw Chuck, smiled at him and said, "You told me to take care of them" and then I took Mike's dick in my mouth.

Chuck seemed a little put off by what he had walked in on and he seemed a little shook over the fact that Randy was standing off to the side videotaping the action. Whatever he was going to say he thought better of and just started undressing. My husband had the unique experience that night of fucking me in all three of my holes while the other two were also occupied. I sucked his cock while Randy was in my pussy and Roy was in my ass. He fucked my pussy while Ben stuffed my pooper and I sucked off Tony and he had me ass while I licked Mike's dick and slid up and down on Harry's.

It was over too soon for me - way too soon, but what's a girl to do when the cocks just won't get hard again? I was at the front door when they all left and I gave each one of them a scorcher of a kiss as I wished them a goodnight. Randy was the last one to leave and after I kissed him he said, "When can we do this again?"

"We can go back upstairs now if you would like."

He laughed, "Bitch. You know I can't get it up anymore tonight."

"Then I guess you will have to discuss it with my social secretary" and I pointed at Chuck.

"See you Monday buddy" he said to Chuck, "And keep her calendar clear."

As soon as the door closed behind Randy I got my first indication that all was not well in paradise. "Why did you do that?" Chuck asked.

"Do what?"

"Invite him back upstairs."

"It's what he came here for isn't it?"

"We were supposed to play cards, not fuck all night."

"Well then you should have made damned sure you were here when your guests started arriving. Randy wanted to get right to it and there wasn't anyway I was going to put your boss off, especially since you offered me up to them on a platter."

"Why was he videotaping you?"

"You'll have to ask him."

"I'm not happy about the way this went."

"I'm sorry you aren't happy sweetie, but I didn't have a whole lot of control over things once Randy got here and took charge. I was not, repeat not, going to jeopardize your relationship with him by saying no to anything he wanted. He was here by your invitation to fuck your wife and don't you forget that. Now let's go upstairs so I can get mine."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know damned well what I'm talking about. I made it clear the night I did Tony and Roy for you. I do who you want and then you play vacuum cleaner. Let's go."

"I don't feel like it tonight."

"No problem, just remember that when Randy asks you on Monday when we can do it again that the answer is never. I'm going to bed," I said and I headed for the stairs.

"Damn it Lorrie, this just isn't right. I don't want to do it and you know it, but my career will be in the toilet if I tell Randy no on Monday."

"Tough shit Chuck. I made it plain to you what the price would be before you set this up. If you didn't want to pay that price all you had to do was not have the party. Goodnight" and I again turned and headed for the stairs.

"Damn it Lorrie, you can't do this to me."

"I'm not doing anything to you Chuck, I'm just holding you to your agreement. I do A and in return you do B. I do A and you don't do B then I don't do A anymore. You agreed to that remember? This is all on you Chuck" and I turned and this time I kept walking when he started to whine.

I had him by the balls and I knew it. It was mean as hell of me and I knew that too, but if he was going to use me I was going to use him. I loved the asshole, but I still remembered that "I've got her right where I want her" and the "Don't worry, I'll have her pulling trains in no time." He had to pay for that and the payment had to be something that he didn't want to do. It could have been anything, but eating my cum filled pussy just happened to be it.

When I got to the bedroom I stripped and went and got out my douche bag and headed for the bathroom. I wasn't going to do it, but I had to look like I was ready to when Chuck came into the room. I knew that by the time I hit the top of the stairs he would have worked it through in his mind. Right now he was one of Randy's butt boys, but that would all change Monday when he told Randy that I wasn't going to put out any more. He came into the room and saw me getting ready to douche and I saw the panic on his face.

"Don't Loretta, don't do it. You win. Please, come on to bed."

I couldn't resist one little dig, "Never mind Chuck, you don't really want to do it and I'm not really that certain I want to do Randy and the boys again anyway."

"Damn it Lorrie, you are driving me fucking crazy. Will you please put down that nozzle and come to bed?"

Like the first time he started out slow, but then he got into it and started sucking on my clit and finger fucking my asshole and he brought me off twice before I pushed him away and got into a sixty-nine with him. Wonder of wonders, the cock I couldn't get hard a half-hour ago was standing tall and I swung over him and slid down on him and then I fucked him until he fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was not surprised in the least when Chuck came home from work on Monday and said that Randy wanted to know if I would do another card party. Alice was ready to try again, but Randy didn't know if she would be able to jump back in and go full speed ahead. Randy wanted me there to help out. The honest answer would have been "Hell no! The seven of you didn't give me all I wanted on Friday night, so no way I want to share you with Alice." But of course I couldn't say that. Even if I had to share with Alice I wanted to go play, but I also had to keep it being Chuck's idea so I had to make him ask me.

"I don't know baby. I wonder if maybe we are jumping into this a little too fast. I'm still worried about the reputation I might get if these guys blab it around what I'm doing with them."

"I told you that you don't need to worry about that. These guys have been doing Alice for years and they have never said a word."

"Alice is the bosses wife sweetie. If they talk about her and Randy finds out they are out of a job. I'm just another round-heeled slut to them. They talk about me and you get pissed they can just laugh at you. And then there is the other problem."

"What other problem?"

"The fact that I have to ask you to live up to your part of the bargain every time I do it. Not only do I have to ask, but also I have to threaten you to get you to do it. That isn't any way to keep a marriage going."

"No more babe. You won't ever have to ask me again, I promise."

"Are you sure that you can be comfortable with your co-workers knowing that your wife is a cock crazy whore?"

"Don't be silly Lorrie, you aren't a cock crazy whore."

"Of course I am Chuck. I don't start out that way, but once they get me going I am. You've seen it with everyone I've put out for since we started doing this. Once I get going you could line up fifty guys and I'd just fuck until I wore them out or they wore me out."

"I'll never do that to you babe. The guys at the card party are the most I'll ever ask you to do."

"You sure that you want me to do it?"

"Yeah Lorrie, I'm sure."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had a good time, but I didn't get as much as I wanted. I did get more than I thought I would because it turned out that Alice was nowhere near ready. She pooped out after doing four and then she just sat back and watched me be the fuck pig that I turned into once cocks started slamming into my three holes. It went on for hours and when it was over Alice thanked me for being there to help her out and she told me that she hoped we could do it again.

"Tonight showed me that I have a ways to go to come back from my surgery. I can use all the help you can give me."

I didn't know it at the time but when I walked out her front door that night the clock started ticking on the end of my marriage. True to his word I did not have to ask Chuck to clean me out. As soon as we were in the car he pushed me down on the seat and buried his face in my bush. He slurped up the cum deposits of seven men, most of whom had been in my pussy at least three times that night and then we drove home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I didn't know that we had a problem until Wednesday of the following week. When Chuck came home from work Monday he seemed strangely quiet and when I asked him if he was all right he told me he had a problem at work that was bothering him. Tuesday was no different and neither was Wednesday so on Wednesday I pushed him on it. It turned out that Harry and Mike had walked by our car on their way to theirs and they had seen Chuck going down on me. On Monday they started razing him about sucking their cocks by proxy. All Chuck could do was grin and shrug it off and hope it would go away, but of course it didn't.

Harry and Mike told the other guys and they started hacking on Chuck too. I'm sure that it was just joking, but Chuck didn't take it that way. Then Randy told Alice and Alice told him that she would like him to do that for her and he refused so she told him to get Chuck to do it at the next poker game. Randy told Chuck what Alice wanted and said he could do it at the next poker game - didn't ask, just told Chuck to do it at the next game. That left Chuck with the option of saying that of course he would do it and staying in Randy's good graces or saying no and facing the consequences.

Now he not only had to worry about Randy, but he still had all the other guys doing their 'cock sucker' jokes with Chuck being the butt of them. He tried to put off saying anything to Randy by saying that I had some family things that I had to do for the next couple of months and that we probably wouldn't be attending any games for a while. I don't know how Randy took it, but it made me mad. I was looking forward to the next poker game. Just taking a temporary lover during the week just didn't get it any more. I didn't need just one cock, I needed bunches and there were six besides Chuck's at that game.

The pressure from Randy wasn't the only pressure. I got a call from Alice and it was obvious from the way the conversation went that she recognized me as a kindred spirit and she was going to try and use that to get what she wanted.

"I wanted to thank you again for helping me the other night."

"Believe me, I enjoyed the hell out of it. I understand from Chuck that Randy wants to it again soon."

"Actually we were hoping that you could join us this coming Friday evening, but I understand that you won't be able to make it and that's too bad."

"Why is that?"

"I was so looking forward to talking with you privately about what you and Chuck did after you left the house last Friday."

"Oh? What about it?"

"Not over the phone dear. Any chance you could swing by the house for coffee this afternoon?"

"I don't get off work until five, but I suppose I could stop by on the way home."

"That would be lovely. I do so look forward to seeing you."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was sitting across the kitchen table from her and sipping a glass of white wine as she explained why she had asked me over.

"It is all I have been able to think about since Randy told me about it. I think about it so much that for the first time in years I've masturbated while imaging it happening. I was in the bathtub this morning relaxing in the hot water and thinking about being eaten after a gangbang and I gave myself a massive orgasm. I just have to do it."

"What has this got to do with me?"

"I need you to convince your husband to do it to me."

"He won't. He fights me on it most of the time. He only does it for me because I tell him I'll stop fucking other men if he doesn't."

"I don't understand."

"His fantasy was to see me with other men - lots of other men - and I suppose I have you to thank for that since it only started happening after his first poker party here. He saw you do everybody and he thought it was neat and he started after me to do it. My price for giving him what he wants is his giving me what I want. Can't you get Randy to do it?"

"No, he flat refuses, says it isn't manly. I've even called the rest of the guys who come to the games to see if one of them would do it. I even offered to spend an entire weekend with Mike if he would do it and they all refused. Your husband is the only one I know who does it. I want you to get him to do it for me."

"I'm sorry Alice, but I can't."

"There is a reason I asked you to come over and talk to me in person rather than on the phone. When you make threats on the phone the other person can hang up."

"Threats?"

"That's right dear. I don't like doing it, but I want my pussy eaten after a gangbang. Chuck is the only candidate and I need you to work on him until he agrees to do it. Chuck has a future with the company, but only if he stays on the right side of Randy and I have a ton of influence with Randy. I can see to it that Chuck is made a vice president or I can see to it that he becomes unemployed and with ghastly references."

Not being stupid I knew that she had Chuck pretty much by the gonads and she was trying to enlist me in helping him to see the light.

"It won't be all one sided Loretta. You help me and I'll help you."

"How? In what way?"

"From what you have told me you are new at this. Have you had your first black experience yet? Your first Latino or Asian?"

"I've had a black man, but not the others."

"I can help you there. In fact, if you would like I can arrange for your first Latino," and she looked at her watch, "In about twenty minutes. Would you like that?"

"In twenty minutes?"

"Yes, I have three of them coming over. In addition to the poker games I help Randy with keeping some of his customers happy. I'll share if you would like."

"It is an intriguing thought, but not this time. My deal with Chuck is based on his wanting me to do it and his being able to watch. Without his involvement it would be cheating and I just can't do that."

"Pity, but you should talk to him about it. As long as you are fucking for him anyway you might as well help him with customers and contracts and have a good time doing it. I trust you will have a nice talk with him tonight about what we have talked about. I do hope to see both of you again soon."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chuck was in a sour mood when I got home that night. Randy was keeping up the pressure on him to do Alice 'the favor' and he had finally lost it when he and Harry had been in the bathroom together. Harry was at the urinal next to Chuck and they were both peeing. When they were done Harry gave his dick a couple of shakes and then had said to Chuck, "How about it guy. Were alone and I've already have it out." Chuck had broken Harry's nose and had probably bruised or broken a rib when he had worked Harry over. Randy had taken him in the office and asked what the hell had happened and Chuck told him the story. Randy said he didn't want any more violence in the work place:

"One of them might get in a lucky punch and hurt you. I'm not sure that Alice would forgive me if I let that happen. She is looking forward to seeing you again."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Chuck's Fantasy Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds