• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Father's Office Ch. 02

My Father's Office Ch. 02

As Cindy was crawling over to Millie, there was a loud knock on the door.

"Boss, get decent in there! Mr. Chaney is coming up the elevator. You only have a couple of minutes before he gets here." They heard Big Jim yell in.

"Shit!" Cindy's dad said. "Millie, Cindy get dressed we have to clear out he wants this room for a meeting that I forgot about. Let's just say he doesn't share our passion for sex." Mr. Chaney was the Vice President of the whole sales department.

Millie and Cindy's dad got dressed and ran out the side door of the office thinking Cindy was right behind them. Cindy was still looking for her shoes when she heard the front office door opening. She dove behind her father's desk and crawled underneath it.

Cindy could hear the men enter the room and exchange greetings. She thought she heard four different men but couldn't be sure.

Cindy's father had a massive, dark, oak desk in his office. The front of the desk came down all the way to the plush carpeted floor. Cindy didn't want to get her father in trouble and was starting to think that she would be safe there until the men left.

Without warning, one of the men came around behind the desk and sat right in her father's leather chair. He pulled the chair closer to the desk and his crotch was right at Cindy's face level. He hadn't noticed her under the desk yet.

Cindy heard one of the men address him as Mr. Chaney. The men started to discuss company financial matters. The also started to discuss Cindy's father and the fact that they were going to replace him.

Cindy was furious and scared at the same time. What could she do? There had to be a way for her to help her father. Sitting there staring at Mr. Chaney's crotch she had an idea.

Cindy leaned forward and quietly unzipped Mr. Chaney's pants then reached in and pulled out a rather impressive cock!

Mr. Chaney coughed in surprise and started to stutter as he finished the point he was making to the other men.

Cindy spit into her hand and started to stroke the magnificent cock before her. He groaned as she touched it. It grew even bigger as she stroked it. His cock was very long and still swelling. It was so big, that her mouth was dry by the time she had coated it with her saliva.

Cindy began stroking it faster. She slid her hand up and down the shaft. It was fascinating to hold his big cock. It was so hard, that you could hammer a nail with it. Her hand grew tired and she switched, spitting again to coat it. Soon that hand too grew tired and she started using both hands to get him off. Both her arms were tired, but Cindy increased her speed.

To Mr. Chaney's credit, the old man never missed a step as he enjoyed the secret attention his cock was getting while still carrying on with his meeting. Oh he stuttered a few times and let out a couple of quiet moans but never let on that he was getting the hand job of his life.

Cindy watched fascinated as the eye seemed to open and then his entire cock leaped out of her hand as it started to shot it's cum. The hot seed splattered on her face. It came again and again, covering her face, hands, and soiling her top.

Cindy stuffed Mr. Chaney's cock back in his pants and sat back smiling contentedly for the duration of the meeting.

After what seemed like hours, Mr. Chaney's guests left the office and he pulled Cindy from her secret place up on her feet.

"Oh my god!" He exclaimed. "You're William's daughter. I don't know what to say!"

"How about thank you and that my father gets to keep his job?" Cindy asked him. "If you don't keep him on, I'll tell everyone that you came all over my face. I have the DNA to prove it." Cindy continued as she scooped a strand of cum from her chin with her index finger.

"Cindy, you have a deal." Mr. Chaney told her. "But I have a problem. You see, I'm rock hard again and I still need some relief." He dropped his pants to the floor revealing another massive hard on to Cindy.

His magnificent cock was half erect, jutting out from his body, and angled down. There was a jar of honey on the desk that Millie must have left earlier. Cindy was amazed at the kinkiness she was discovering about her father and Millie. She reached over and removed the lid from the honey jar.

Mr. Chaney's cock was hardening in anticipation before she even touched it. It was straightening out and rising towards the ceiling. Her eyes were wide as she scooped out some honey and began coating his cock with it.

Cindy used both hands early this time, since it took two to encircle Mr. Chaney's thick sausage. The honey was an excellent lubricant and her hands slid easily over the shaft. She could tell the old man was enjoying it because he was slowly thrusting his hips each time she brought her hands down.

Mr. Chaney lasted a long time again, but eventually his cock started swelling as he approached orgasm. "Getting close Cindy," he grunted.

Cindy let go and leaned back before it went off. She wanted to watch him shoot again. His massive cock jerked with each beat of his heart, but he didn't cum.

"Don't stop Cindy!" said Mr. Chaney, "I'm losing it."

Mr. Chaney stepped forward and positioned his cock right before her face. "Stroke my cock bitch." He snarled at her.

"I'm sorry sir." She apologized.

Cindy grabbed it and started stroking again. She had to start over, but thankfully it quickly grew again. The head of his cock looked like it was about to explode. Mr. Chaney grabbed the back of her head and pulled her forwards, the tip of his cock forcing it's way between her lips just as it exploded. She tasted the honey for a second before the sperm filling her mouth overwhelmed the taste.

Cindy had been caught off guard and was out of breath. She swallowed his first wad, and then pulled her head back. The second and third wads splattering on her face and top again. She brought her lips back around his cock head to keep the rest of his cum from soiling her. She was surprised at how hot his sperm was and how wonderful the mixture of honey and cum tasted!

Mr. Chaney, finally satisfied, collapsed onto the leather couch in the corner of the office. He told Cindy that everything was ok and to leave him while he recuperated. Cindy obeyed and went out the side door.

As soon as Cindy shut the door behind her and turned towards the hallway she saw Millie and her father standing there. Millie winked at her and told her that they had been watching through the keyhole!

"That was fucking hot baby." Her father chimed in.

"Then you saw my problem." Said Cindy. "My top is ruined and I can't work the rest of the day like this."

Millie told Cindy that she had some extra tops in her office for just such occasions. Cindy's dad and Millie ran off to some other important meeting and left Cindy to find her way to Millie's office on her own.

Cindy found her way to Millie's office and opened the door. Sitting on Millie's desk was a short, pudgy oriental man. "Hi, I'm So Long Dong." He told her.

Cindy suppressed a giggle, but couldn't help smiling at the man's name.

"It's ok to laugh." He told her. "That's actually my nickname. You see I'm not your typical oriental man. Millie told me to meet you here and introduce my self. She also told me that you'd take good care of me. Can I see your impressive rack without that top?" He asked her.

Cindy hesitated, then shrugged and reached down to pull her cum splattered shirt over her head. Long Dong's eyes grew wide as she revealed her Torso. Her breasts had always been big and full. They were so big that they were starting to sag a little even at her young age. Her nipples were fat and long. They turned rock hard as the air hit them. There was little fat on her body, what fat she had was concentrated in her hips and rear giving her sexy curves.

The oriental man stood up and removed his pants and shirt. His large round belly hung over the top of his boxers. He slowly slid his boxers down and a surprisingly large cock popped into view. A drop of pre-cum glistened in the light. "Now you know why they call me So Long Dong." He proudly exclaimed.

Cindy nodded her head in agreement and knelt before him. All logical thought vanished from her at the sight of a cock or bulge in a man's pants. Cindy didn't care though. A whole new world had opened up for her and she loved it.

Cindy stretched her mouth around Long Dong's cock head and looked up at him for instructions.

"Please me baby." He told her.

Cindy removed her mouth and began licking around the hard head of Long Dong's cock.

"Now lick down the shaft." He commanded.

Cindy grasped the base of his cock and ran her tongue down the sides and over the top. She licked all the way down the shaft until her tongue touched his curly pubic hair.

"Now lift my cock up and lick the underside." He told her.

Cindy obeyed. She grabbed his cock by the head and lifted it up. The underside was dominated by a large blue-black vein that pulsed with each beat of his heart. She ran her tongue down the vein to the bottom of Long Dong's cock.

"Now lick my balls, bitch." He commanded.

This order surprised Cindy, but she complied. It was easier just following his instructions. She held his cock against his round stomach as she licked his balls. They were sized to match his cock. She finished and moved her tongue back up his shaft.

Cindy kissed the tip of his cock as a gesture of respect for his massive appendage. "Why sir, I do believe your cock's enjoying this." She told him as she ran an adoring hand over his protruding belly.

Cindy was breathing heavily as she took the head into her mouth again. Her nipples were so hard they were sore and she could feel moisture between her thighs.

Just the head of Long Dong's cock seemed to fill her mouth and Cindy had no idea if she was going to be able to swallow much more, but she loved a challenge. Cindy began to bob her head. Soon the tip touched the back of her throat. She pushed down and immediately felt herself choking so she backed up. The head plopped out of her mouth and she stared at it trying to figure the best way to go about this.

Cindy put her lips around the tip again. She took a deep breath and pushed down. This time she suppressed her gag reflex and let the head push into her throat. Still, she withdrew, this time keeping the head in her mouth before trying again. Soon she was pushing more and more inside her. Staring down his shaft was making her dizzy so she closed her eyes and concentrated on swallowing. She took more and more until she was near the base.

Cindy growled and attacked Long Dong's cock again. He laughed at her, but told her she was doing a better job than Millie was capable of. Cindy smiled around his cock with a sense of pride. "Who's the pro now?" She thought. Cindy started bobbing her head furiously trying to take more. The short oriental man liked her enthusiasm and he started bucking his hips forward with each downward thrust of her head.

Long Dong's cock started to lurch. Just when she feared it was swelling so much she'd choke again, his magnificent cock erupted. His cock spasmed in her mouth and she could feel it pumping his cum onto her tongue. She used her hands to milk every drop she could, until it was dry and she reluctantly released it.

"Your cock sucking is as good as the other guys said it was." He told her.

Cindy blushed and felt a surge of pride at pleasing him.

Long Dong left the office smiling from ear to ear. Cindy went over to Millie's closet and found a bra and top that both fit her and looked cute. She was lucky that Millie had a taste for smaller clothes, because Millie's chest was much, much larger than her own.

Meanwhile Millie and Cindy's dad were hard at work in one of the conference rooms. Millie was stark naked and was just finishing undressing Cindy's dad right on top of the rather large conference table.

Millie let Cindy's dad pull her on top of him and she found herself looking down at his cock while she straddled his chest. He could probably see deep inside her. Millie suppressed her shame and began licking William's cock, she planned on showing him that she was just as good as Cindy.

"Baby?" She asked. "When are you going to tell Cindy that we're getting married? You haven't changed your mind after getting a taste of Cindy have you?"

"Millie," He said. "I was just wondering, how come my cock isn't in your mouth yet?"

"I'm sorry hun." She answered and engulfed his length into her warm expert mouth

Millie loosened her jaw up and stretched her mouth out around his cock-head. She was bobbing her head over the top half when Cindy's dad said, "If you take it all, I'll give you a surprise."

Millie nodded over his cock and attacked it again. She raised her body, closed her eyes, hunched her back, and forced herself down. Something tickled her nose and she opened her eyes. Her nose was buried in his hairy testicles. She had done it. Overjoyed, she removed her mouth and said, "What's my surprise?"

A shiver of pleasure suddenly rocked her body as William licked up her slit. "Oh fuck that feels good!"

"I'm eating your pussy," he said, licking again. "Tell me you love it."

"It's incredible, I love it baby!"

"I'm gonna make you cum." He told her.

Millie started sucking him off again, but found it hard to concentrate. Her body was shaking, she was moaning around his cock, and she was thrusting her hips back into his tongue. His tongue felt Incredible, as it worked its way around inside her. Something was building up inside her. Her entire body was on fire. He had moved his tongue down to the tip of her pussy and was licking around a little nib there. It actually felt like the nib was growing, becoming engorged as he teased it, and she had to take her mouth of his cock as she screamed. The orgasm caught her off guard as it rocked her body. It was the most pleasurable thing she had ever felt.

Millie was no virgin but his technique was like nothing she had ever experienced. She whimpered as her body quivered in waves of orgasm.

She took a moment to catch her breath and recover wondering if Cindy would get a chance to experience her father's tongue. Then, Millie kissed all over his cock to say thanks before taking it in her mouth and bobbing her head rapidly knowing she could never give him as much pleasure as she had just received.

Millie loved the sensation of her huge breasts crushed between their bodies. William continued to lap at her pussy, throwing off her rhythm, but she concentrated on getting him off. His cock was swelling just as she felt another orgasm approaching. It took her just as he came.

It was bigger, more powerful then the first orgasm. She lost control and his pumping cock painted her face with sperm as she arched her back to scream. She managed to clamp her mouth over the tip in time to catch his third rope of cum. They lay there for a 20 minutes holding each other tight. Neither one noticed that Cindy had walked in and seen both of their orgasms.

"Dad, Millie?" She asked. "That was so hot and you have me so horny. Please help me." She pleaded.

Cindy pulled her shirt over her head and unclasped her bra letting her huge breasts fall free. She ran her hands down over her breasts, teasing her nipples, and one hand continued down her flat belly, stopping between her legs. She hoped this would excite her father and she started to shiver as his cock began to grow again.

"Cindy can I eat your pussy?" He asked her.

"I thought you'd never ask." She responded.

Cindy leaped up on the table after removing the rest of her garments and ended up straddling his face. She had three little orgasms as she bounced up and down on his tongue.

William's face was drenched in her juices.

After her three orgasms, Cindy kneeled between his legs as he sat on the edge of the table.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Father's Office Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds