• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Maximum Security

Maximum Security

Jonathan Maximus comes home. He's a tall, good-looking black man in his early forties. This muscular hunk is a former police captain with the local precinct. Currently, he's retired but still operates in the field of criminal justice. He's the CEO of Maximum Security, a fast-growing private security firm which hires former soldiers, police officers and ex-correctional officers as part of its elite security task force. They have worked for senators, wealthy businessmen and the elite of society. Their name means business.

Jonathan is a man with a very private life, and there is a reason why. This stud is very close to his lovers, emphasis on close. His lady Marcy Jade is his favorite in the bunch. Marcy is a six-foot-tall, chunky but sexy black woman who works as a corrections officer in the county. This tall beauty has jet-black skin and strong features. Her body is fleshy but strong, and her booty is round. This fine-looking plump sister is a favorite among the folks working in the criminal justice system, for many reasons.

Marcy Jade met Jonathan Maximus when she was nineteen years old. Back then, she was just a young college student. Marcy had earned herself an Associate's degree in criminal justice and intended to continue with her education but her college kicked her out. Marcy had been in a relationship with a young man named Jason Teller, son of Theresa Teller, the college president, a very wealthy and powerful woman. Theresa Teller did not approve of her tall and handsome, blond-haired and blue-eyed Irish-American son dating a black woman. Especially one of low birth, as they say.

Marcy was in love with Jason Teller but the young stud refused to stand up to his domineering mother. Marcy Jade walked into the president's office to talk to her, woman to woman. The next day, she got expelled. For a time, Marcy was lost. Then, she met Jonathan Maximus. He was the tall and handsome older black man whom the entire town was talking about. An educated, handsome and wealthy single black man. He was friends with the governor and various senators. The guy had connections. He could make things happen. He saw something of himself in feisty Marcy Jade. They became friends. Later, he offered her a job.

Marcy Jade began to work for Maximum Security, and she did it with a passion that surprised her. She was devoted to her new boss. He wasn't just an employer for her, he was a friend. He was the man who gave her a chance when nobody else would. He gave her a hand up when the men and women of the world were kicking her down. Yes, she was utterly devoted to him. Jonathan was thankful for her devotion. He was a good man to work for. He was also somewhat distant. They were somewhat friendly co-workers, nothing more. Marcy longed to be more than that, though.

What Marcy didn't know was that Jonathan was a man of many passions, and a very private man at that. He kept his relationships discrete and didn't date around the office. He was polite and friendly to his employees but there was a line that he would not cross. Not even for the charming and devoted Marcy Jade. These days, there were lawsuits flying left and right. Sleeping with a co-worker, or being too friendly with one, could land you in some serious hot water. Jonathan Maximus wasn't interested in Marcy Jade, or anyone who worked for him.

Jonathan had been seeing a woman named Claire O'Hara for the past two years. Claire was a tall, good-looking woman in her thirties. She had short blonde hair, pale blue eyes and alabaster skin. This Irishwoman was a detective with the local police department. She met Jonathan while they were on the job together but they had never been more than friends until the day Jonathan retired. She came by his mansion for a visit, and one thing led to another. Since that day, they met several times a week for some passionate sex the likes of which she could barely imagine.

The two of them made a pretty good couple. A six-foot-six, 240-pound, good-looking black man who owned his own business and at forty one still had the body of a college football player. John worked out extensively. There was a gym two blocks from his office and he worked out three times a week. The man loved to stay in shape. Back when he attended the University of Massachusetts, he played football. While a rookie cop, he was also a part-time personal trainer. Yeah, he loved taking care of himself.

Claire O'Hara was also a tough dame. A fitness fanatic by nature, this five-foot-ten, 150-pound lady held a black belt in Karate. There were two things that she loved, her work as a police officer, and Jonathan Maximus, the man she considered to be the love of her life. They were pretty good friends and they had passionate sex. Jonathan wasn't looking for a serious commitment. Not now, not anytime soon. Possibly not ever. Although he cared for her, he had a very low opinion of the institution of marriage. More than half of all marriages ended in divorce, and men got the shaft in divorce courts. Jonathan wasn't fond of cohabitation either. Couples who were once passionate and cared deeply for one another became bitter and self-destructive once they moved in together. No, Jonathan didn't want to move in with her. Or anyone. He was a firm believer in passion, and independence. Although she loved him, Claire wasn't sure if she could deal with that.

Jonathan sat in his car, remembering some of the more passionate moments he shared with Claire. Like that one time they did it in the shower. Claire had such a nice body, trim and fit, with curves where it counted. They had made love dozens of times but never like this. Claire surprised Jonathan with her request to be taken anally. Although Jonathan was surprised, he indulged her. Claire had a cute butt and he wasn't about to let a chance like this slide.

Jonathan kissed the back of Claire's neck, and then caressed her body. Gently, he spread her butt cheeks and applied soap mixed with the falling water between them. Claire seemed tense. He slid one lubed finger into her tiny butt hole, and moved it around. Claire gasped. Never before had she let anyone do anything like this to her. Yet she would let Jonathan do it because he was the man she loved and trusted. Jonathan slid another finger inside her, and worked his way into her. Squirming, she begged to be taken. Smiling, Jonathan pressed his cock against her back door, and pushed.

Claire felt Jonathan's thick cock move inside of her, inch by inch. He held her firmly by the hips, and thrust deeply. A gasp escaped her lips, followed by a scream. Jonathan put his arm under her belly, firmly holding her into place. He slowed down his pace, and slowly the pain she felt was replaced by a curious feeling of fullness. A truly wonderful feeling. Slowly but surely, Claire relaxed, and enjoyed. Jonathan continued to take her, going deep. Not long after, he came, sending his seed deep inside of her.

The two lovers practically collapsed on the shower floor. Jonathan held Claire tightly, murmuring in her ear how much he loved her. Claire smiled. Maybe there was some hope for this relationship after all. A little voice inside her head told her that maybe it wasn't her that he loved, but what she did for him. When she looked in Jonathan's eyes and saw the look of happiness in there, she kissed him and silenced the voice within. Yes, somehow, they would make this work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Maximum Security

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds