• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Education into the World of Sex Ch. 04

My Education into the World of Sex Ch. 04

Note: This story is basically true with names and dates changes to avoid harming any one in the story. All people are at a minimum of eighteen years of years.

I want to thank all of your fellow readers for sending me comments and feedback. It means so much to hear from each and everyone of you. --THANKS --

*

The Saturday morning came way to early for me after the week I had just had.

Mother came knocking at my door at seven and reminded me that I have to be to work, at Dr. Johnson's office, by eight thirty.

About seven fifteen she came back and once again knocked on my door. She then opened it and came in to make sure I was getting up. She smiled when she saw that I was "ALREADY UP" lying on my back pointing straight towards the ceiling with my cock. She walked over to my bed and sat down on the edge of it and put her hands around my cock and slide them up and down for a couple of seconds. She suggested that I get and go piss and get rid of the "piss on" as she called it.

After breakfast my mother &sister drove me over to Dr. Johnson's office and then headed to town to do some shopping. They said they would be back around twelve thirty, to see if I was done work, to give me a ride home.

I walked into Dr. Johnson's office and her nurse told me to go into the first room on the left and she would be with me in a minute to show me what needed to be done today.

I found the room to be full of files and forms and lots of cabinets. I saw a table and chair in the corner and sat down to wait for nurse, Dawn to show up.

I notice a lot of files that need to be put away, so I started to arrange then in order by name. I then found the proper file cabinets and placed then in order by names on the drawers.

Dawn stuck her head in the door and was surprised that I had started arranging the files and such. She stepped in and closed the door behind her. I heard the lock click as she started to walk towards me. When she got close, she kissed me on the lips and I returned the kiss with another. My arms went around her small body and pulled her close to me and turned her so her back was to the table. I pushed her back and onto the top of the table.

Dawn reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck and at the same time her legs around my waist.

I leaned into her and my harding cock pressed into her cunt through her uniforms skirt. Raising her hips upwards to meet my pressing cock, she kissed me and for the first time in my life I had a tongue stuck down my throat.

I sucked on her tongue for a minute and took my hands and started to rub her breasts through the uniform. They were about the same size as my sisters. While rubbing her breasts my fingers went between the front closures of her uniform and opened two of the buttons. I slid my hand into grab her bra and found a bra that just barely covered the nipples. (I later learned this was a bra that "SMALL" breasted gals could wear, as they only need a little support and showed off their breast better)

Dawn released her hold on my neck and slid he hands down between us and grabbed my now hard cock firmly through my jeans. She just said, now that is what I call a "COCK to end all cock's

She worked the fly zipper open and tugged my cock out of the jeans. I stood up and unbutton the jeans and they fell to the floor. (I did not need zipper cuts on my cock) I then raised her uniform skirt up around her waist and found NO PANTIES. She smiled and reached for my cock. Reaching into a drawer in the table she got a tube of "ointment" and applied it to my cock. She then guided it to her pussy lips and raised her hips somewhat as I tried to push my purple head into her pink cunt. I missed and slide up her belly till my balls hit her cunt. She said to go slow and try again. Just then I felt a strange hand wrap around my cock and guide it into the outer lips of dawn cunt. We both looked over and saw hazel, Dr. Johnson, standing there. She smiled and fondled my balls as I slowly slid into Dawn's cunt. I said that Dawn felt "DRY" and Hazel put more ointment on my cock as I pulled out a ways. I then slid in further, but not all the way as Dawn cried out that she could not take any more.

Hazel said to Dawn, you got nine inches in you now. Dawn said that was the most cock she had ever had. (Her largest boyfriend so far was only eight inches hard)

Hazel told me to pull out all the way and let her apply more ointment to me. As I did Dawn sat up on the edge of the table and looked down at my cock for the first time. She got this look of terror on her face as she saw my fourteen-inch hard cock for the first time. Hazel suggested that we go into the next-door exam room to use the "TABLE" as she called it.

Walking behind her my cock was swinging side to side and the ointment was dripping off of it. Dawn followed me into the next room. Hazel assisted Dawn on to the table and helped her get her feet into the stirrups. I walked in front of Dawn and Hazel reached over and cupped my balsas I slid my cock into Dawn hot pink cunt.

Hazel said to go slow and work back and forth a couple of time to make it go easy on Dawn as she was not use to a large cock as some of the older ladies I had been with this week.

Dawn gasped and bit her lower lip as I slid almost all the way in to her on about the tenth time in and out of her very tight pussy.

Hazel was still holding my balls and fondling them while all this was going on. All of a sudden my balls tighten up and I felt that I was about to cum. Hazel squeezed my balls and said to pull out of Dawn's cunt. I did just as the first blast of cum hit her on the stomach. Hazel pointed my cock off to the side and the cum shot all over the floor and wall.

Dawn had yet to cum and was screaming for relief. I reached between her legs and started to finger her cunt. I slid three fingers into her and lowered my mouth to her and licked her till she exploded into my mouth. She fell back into the head support of the table and cried out with pleasure. Hazel just stood there and after a minute, said, you are a very fast learned for a young man. A week ago you did not know enough to satisfy a lady like that! Agreeing with her I sat down in the chair next to the table and held Dawns hand. After a minute or two Dawn leaned forward and smiled at me and thanked me for "pleasing her " in that manner as none of her "boyfriends" had ever done that to her. I kissed her on the forehead and smiled.

Just then the buzzer want off and Hazel ran to answer it.

I got a couple of towel and a warm damp cloth and cleaned Dawn's cunt and legs off. Dawn stood up and took the cloth from me, rinsed it out and cleaned off my cock & balls and wiped them dry.

We both got dressed and as she left the room suggested that I go back to the file room and rest for a while.

About ten minutes later, Dr. Johnson came into the filing room and said she had to go to the hospital for an emergency delivery and would not be back the rest of the day.

She suggested that I get a ride home as they were going to close the office also. I told her my mother and sister were coming back in a couple of hours to pick me up and that was my ride.

Hazel called to dawn to see if she could give e a ride. Dawn said she would be happy to.

Dawn and myself left a note on the door telling Mom & Sherry that I had gotten a ride home and to met them there.

When I got home dad was out in the front lawn mowing it. I thanked dawn for the ride and told dad I would finish the yard for him.

Mom and Sherry got home around twelve thirty. Mom fixed us all a sandwich & soup for lunch. After lunch I went up to my room to rest for a while. I fell asleep and next thing I know it was time for supper.

After supper Sherry asked if she could use the car to go to a show. Dad suggested that she take me with her as Mom and him were going to visit some friend from church that evening. Sherry looked at me and with a smile said OK!

Sherry suggested that I drive. As we were backing out of the driveway she slide over next to me and suggested we go to the movie at the drive-in. They were playing some stupid show and I said I thought the show would be no good. Sherry looked at me and said, who is going to watch the show!

I looked at her and off to the drive-in we went.

On the way I stopped and picked up some beer and chips for the both of us.

When I got back out to the car Sherry's bra & panties were on my seat. I looked at her and she lifted her top to show me her titties. I licked my lips and sat down on her clothes.

She snuggled up close to me after we got parked at the drive-in and we talked about "things" for a while till it got dark enough for the show to start.

We both had had a beer and I need to piss. I went to the men's room and while there bought a couple of "rubbers." Upon my return to the car, Sherry had gotten into the back seat. I climbed in next to her and placed the two packaged into her hand. She giggled and asked if I thought they would fit. I said I did not know but if they didn't they would at least cover the head of him.

Sherry reached over and undid my pants and pulled the t-shirt I had on up a ways. I reached under her top and pinched her nipples lightly and kissed her.

Sherry lifted her top and asked me to suck on her nipples. I started to lean over to do just that when I heard a tap on the window and someone say - DO THAT AT HOME.

We were told o leave and after taking our license number told not to come back.

We left and headed for a back road on the way home as Sherry wanted to continue the playtime and though mom and & would be home by now.

As I was driving I got the idea that maybe we could sneak into Miss Lund's back barnyard drive and would not get bothered.

I turned off the lights as I pulled into the drive, as not to have Miss Lund see us. I parked up next to the larger of the two barns and turned off the car. Sherry was still playing with my cock as she had it out of my pants all the way from the drive-in and had it hard as a flagpole. Reaching over, I pulled her top off and started to suck her nipples. She squirmed in the seat and wiggled herself in the seat. I reached between her legs and felt this wet warn cunt. She spread her legs to allow my fingers to find her lips. I parted them gently and fingered her clitoris lightly. She started to let out this scream of passion. I told her to obit her lip or something so no one would hear us.

I inserted one finger as far as I could into her pussy and flexed it around. She moaned and sighed. I put two fingers in and did the same thing as before, she squeezed her cunt around my fingers and bit my ear. I pulled my fingers out and stuck my thumb into her, as it would go in further and as I did I felt her hymen break. She let out a scream and cried out with pain. I pulled out of her and said that I was sorry that I had done that. I wiped the tears off her face and kissed her. She said that she had wanted me to be the one to do that and she knew my cock would have hurt more.

Just then a light came on and Miss Lund was standing next to the car. Mary Jean looked into the car and after seeing me, asked if all laws OK?

I said it was and we were sorry to have parked here. Mary Jean told us it was better those we were here then some other place seeing she knew me and she would not call the cops.

She looked over and that is when she notice that the gal I was with was my sister. Mary Jean looked at the two of us and said to come in the house right now.

We put our clothes on and followed her into the house. Mary Jean took my sister into the bathroom and closed the door. After about ten minutes they returned.

We all sat down in the den and talked for a long time. Mary Jean was glad that I had used my finger to break Sherry's hymen, as my cock would have been to rough on such a young girl. Mary Jean went on to say that as we had gone that far maybe we should continue on BUT with ease. She said we could use her extra bedroom anytime we wanted to and she would never tell anyone about this or anything else that might happen.

Sherry said maybe we should just call it a night and go home for now. Mary jean sat down between us and with an arm around each of us pulled us to her large breasts. Sherry looked at me as I snuggled my face into Mary Jean breast. Sherry did the same and Mary Jean just chuckled. I took my free hand and rubbed Mary Jean's leg. Mary Jean just spread her legs a little to let me roam the inside of her legs. Sherry looked at me and with a look of "WHAT THE HELL" smiled. Mary Jean then sat up and suggested that we call it a night. Mary Jean told us it was getting late and she would see us both in church in the morning. We agreed and left for home.

When we got home mom & dad were just getting there also. They asked how the show was and we just said GREAT and went to our rooms after saying our good nights and see you in the morning for church.

To be continued -----

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Education into the World of Sex Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 962 milliseconds