• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming A Slut Husband: Jake

Becoming A Slut Husband: Jake

I was having lunch with my brother Tom. It was one of his rare trips downtown and since it had been close to noon he had called and asked me to join him at Mario's for lunch. I love my brother and I would do anything for him, but he can be such a pill at times and this was one of those times.

After a suitable period spent on the pleasantries he launched into the real reason for his wanting to have lunch. His wife Kathy had been at the Hilton Tuesday for one of her Mary Kay things.

"Still trying to get the pink car?"

"Hey, don't knock it. It gets her out of the house and gives her something to do. Anyway, what I'm getting at here is that she saw you and some red head checking in."

"That was not just some redhead, that was Rhonda and Rhonda gives the best head in this state."

"This isn't a laughing matter Jake. Kathy is agonizing over whether she should tell Linda or not. You know how close they are."

"Well I certainly don't want Kathy to be in agony. Tell her to tell Linda whatever she feels like. Better yet, tell Kathy to be sitting in the lounge at the Marriott tonight around five. Tell her to sit where she can see the registration desk and she will see me check in with a brunette who has huge tits. That will give her even more incentive to do the right thing."

"You sound as if you don't care if your marriage goes into the toilet?"

"That's the problem bro, I don't care. My marriage has been in the toilet for almost five years now and it is time to end the farce, to put it out of its misery."

I thought back to the day seven years ago when life had seemed so full of promise.

+++++

As I stood watching Linda come down the aisle toward me on the arm of her father I had a grin that stretched from ear to ear. She was drop dead gorgeous, she was smart, she was witty and she was mine. I couldn't believe that I had gotten lucky enough to find her.

I had found her strictly by accident. I was paying a call on a customer and I got off the elevator on the wrong floor. I walked into the first office I came to and behind the reception desk was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. My heart stopped and my brain froze. She flashed me a dazzling smile and asked:

"May I help you?"

The world stopped as I stared at her. I was speechless. Her smiled slipped a little and a look of concern appeared on her face.

"Are you all right?"

That my brain was frozen was evidenced by my reply:

"I want to marry you."

She blushed and said, "Sorry, but I never accept marriage proposals until after the first date and even then I insist on knowing the name of the proposer."

I finally got my wits back enough to say, "Jake, Jake Barnes."

"Hi Jake, I'm Linda. Back to my original question, what can I do for you?"

I told her who I was there to see and she informed me that I was in the wrong place and then she told me where the right office was. An hour later I was back and got another dazzling smile.

"Lost again Jake Barnes?"

"No, this time I know exactly where I am. You said you never accept marriage proposals until after the first date so we need to get it out of the way. When would be good for you?"

She contemplated me for about thirty seconds and then said:

"Tonight Jake Barnes, tonight would be good for me."

I made arrangements to pick her up after work and left her office feeling on top of the world. At the restaurant that evening I fell even farther under her spell. I knew that this was the woman meant for me and after a cocktail over which we exchanged vital statistics I said:

"Enough of the minor chit chat. Let's get to the important stuff. Do we want a small wedding, a large one or do we just want to go to Vegas and get it done on the quick?"

She laughed and said, "You are not a very observant man are you Jake Barnes?"

"Why would you think that?"

"Have you not even looked at my left hand?"

I did and saw the very large engagement ring. I shrugged and said:

"Means nothing, he isn't here, I am. You were meant for me and I know it so he will just have to step aside."

"Don't I have any say in it?"

"You already have, you are here aren't you?"

"Are you always this confident in yourself?"

"I'm confident in the knowledge that we were meant for each other."

"I guess we will just have to see about that."

It took me four months, but one night I took her to dinner and I saw that the ring was gone. I proposed to her that very night and there she was, walking down the aisle toward me wearing the same smile that dazzled me the first time I saw her.

+++++

The first year of our marriage was magical. We just could not stay away from each other. We would race home from work just to get to each other. When we were together it was like we were joined at the hip. If you saw one of us the other wouldn't be more than a foot away. And touch? We constantly touched. If I walked by Linda my reaching out and touching her as I passed was automatic and she was the same with me.

Then it got even better. I came home from work one night and Linda ran to me and threw her arms around me.

"I hope you are ready for this lover. I went to the doctor's today and guess what? You are going to be a daddy!"

I would not have believed it possible, but as Linda's pregnancy progressed she became even more beautiful, even more sexy.

Our sexual relationship was a great as our spiritual relationship. Linda loved sex and was willing to try anything at least once. I was not as much into experimenting as she was, but if she wanted to try something I was always willing. It took a while to work through some of the things Linda wanted to try and fortunately, at least for my peace of mind anyway, she found that after trying things like water sports, light bondage, and a few other things that she didn't care for them. We settled into the comfortable (and very enthusiastic) use of the Big Three - oral, anal and vaginal.

Linda loved to be eaten and she liked to swallow. She went nuts when she took me in her pooper and when it came to regular sex she was damned near insatiable. We made love right up to the beginning of her eighth month and even after we stopped penetration we kept taking care of each other orally. Life was great and so full of promise.

+++++

Everything changed in the space of nine hours. Linda's water broke, I rushed her to the hospital, there were complications and she lost the baby. After that Linda was a changed woman. The life seemed to have gone out of her. She withdrew into herself; the touching stopped and she didn't snuggle or cuddle anymore. Any attempt at intimacy on my part was met by actual, physical withdrawal - she would flinch and move away from me.

When the doctor cleared her to engage in sex again she surprised me by moving out of our bedroom. I came home one night to find that she had moved everything of hers, right down to the last bobby pin, into the spare bedroom. When I asked her why all she would say was that she needed her space.

She had gone back to work shortly after coming home from the hospital and that didn't help matters any. She took all the overtime they offered and I began to suspect that it was so she could stay away from me. After six months I finally made her sit down to discuss our problems. All she would say was that there was nothing wrong with her, that I didn't understand what she was going through, that I was a man and had no idea and on and on and on. I suggested she seek professional help and she told me she didn't need it. I suggested that we both go to counseling and she told me she didn't need it. Her attitude was:

"There is nothing wrong with me, just leave me alone."

We had no relationship at all when we were home alone, but when we were out in public it was different. The touching and hovering near each other was gone, but Linda acted the loving wife in front of friends and family. Once I overheard her telling a girlfriend what a marvelous husband I was, but at home she avoided me.

+++++

I loved her, God knows I did, but I'm only human. After sixteen months of not even being kissed by Linda temptation reared it's ugly head and I strayed. Jennie was a secretary who worked in the same building I did and one afternoon as we were leaving work the elevator we were in got stuck between floors. There were just the two of us and with nothing better to do we talked. We talked about our jobs, our boss's and our lives. Jennie was five foot, one hundred well packaged pounds and had hair the color of a raven's wing. I was looking at her and fantasizing having sex with her right there in the elevator when she said:

"I see that you are married" and she pointed at my left hand.

"Afraid so."

"Happily?"

"Not really."

"You fool around on her?"

"Never have so far."

"What does that mean; that you might or you will?"

"I don't know." I hesitated a couple of seconds and then said, "I don't know why I worded my answer that way."

"Maybe it is because in the back of your mind you are thinking of it."

"How did we get on this subject?"

"I led us there."

"You did? Why?"

"I find you attractive and I have a thing for married men."

Just then the elevator lurched and we started moving down. As the door opened onto the lobby Jennie said:

"I don't need to be wined and dined if you take my meaning."

Ten minutes later we were in a hotel room undressing each other. I warned Jennie that I would probably be very quick the first time and all she said was:

"I don't have any place else I have to be. I can stay here as long as you want and I can promise you that the first one, quick or not, will not be the last one."

The first time didn't last long, but as soon as I came Jennie got up on her knees and looked down at me.

"Do you eat pussy?"

"Yes."

"Good" she said as she swung over me into a sixty-nine and then lowered her head and took my cock in her mouth. Jennie was no stranger to sucking cock and she did it extremely well. She had me standing tall in a very short time and she started to get up so she could mount me.

I liked eating pussy and I hadn't done it in quite a while so when Jennie started to move I grabbed her and held her in place while I feasted on her. It wasn't long before she was moaning and starting to hump her pussy at my face. I kept licking and sucking until her moans got a little louder and then I latched onto her clit and worked on it. Jennie screamed and her body shook and I let go of her and she fell back on the bed next to me.

"Sweet Jesus" she said, "I can't believe your wife even lets you out of the house. I've never had a man do that to me before."

"What? Eat your pussy?"

"I've had my pussy eaten before, but never with cum in it and never by a man who wouldn't let go of me when I went to get up. Speaking of up" she said as she grasped my hard cock, "It is ready and so am I."

She spread her legs and I moved between them. "Hard and fast baby, do me hard and fast."

I did and I'm pleased to be able to say that the second time lasted a lot longer than the first. After the third time Jennie asked:

"Shouldn't you be heading home?"

I looked at my watch and saw that it was two hours after the time I normally got home. I thought about it for a few seconds and then said:

"No, no need. I won't be missed."

I waved my limp cock in her direction and said, "With a little help from your magic mouth we could go again if you would like."

She did and we did.

+++++

Jennie was a positive treasure for a man who had been without sex for as long as I had and for the next four months we kept steady company. We went drinking together, went to parties together and almost always ended up in bed at her apartment or a hotel. Jennie liked all sex, but she loved anal and no session with Jennie was complete with out my taking at least one trip up the Hershey Highway.

Jennie was very vocal during sex and I heard a lot of, "Fuck me, fuck me hard" and "Faster baby, faster" and "Make me cum lover, make me cum" but during anal sex all she did was say, "Easy baby, easy. Go slow lover, slow and easy" until I was all the way in and then she would say, "Now fuck me hard." From then on until I pulled my limp cock out of her ass all she did was push her ass back at me and squeal like a pig. That squeal was the most erotic thing I'd ever heard and I looked forward to hearing it.

The end when it came surprised me. Somehow I guess I thought it would go on forever, but one night after Jennie had worn me out and I couldn't get it up again to save my life Jennie told me that it was our last time. I asked why and asked if there was any way I could change her mind.

"No baby, you can't. It is time for me to go. I never told you lover, but the reason I have a thing for married men is because they are already taken and so long term relationships are out of the question. I don't want long tern relationships. I like my free and easy lifestyle. You have already lasted two months longer than anyone else ever has and that is mostly because of the marvelous way you eat my pussy. I'm going to miss that, but it is time for me to move on."

"Maybe we could still get together and see each other occasionally, like maybe once or twice a month?"

"No baby, a clean break. It was fun, I loved every minute of it and I'll always have a fond memory of you, but it is over."

+++++

I was in a funk driving home that night and feeling very sorry for myself. First Linda and then Jennie. The saddest part of the whole affair, at least from my standpoint, is that for the length of the four-month affair Linda never even noticed that I wasn't around. Hadn't noticed or didn't care.

Three days after dumping me Jennie called me and asked me to meet her after work for a drink at Anton's. She's changed her mind I thought and when I hung up the phone I called the hotel and reserved a room.

Jennie was already at the lounge when I got there, but she was sitting with another woman. I made my way to the table and Jennie told me to pull up a chair and then she introduced me to her friend.

"Sasha, this is Jake. Jake, meet Sasha."

I took Sasha's hand and shook it. The waitress arrived and I ordered a round for the three of us and Jennie said:

"Nothing for me please, I have to run." When the waitress left Jennie said, "I asked you here Jake because Sasha has a problem and I think you are just the man to help her with it." She looked at her watch, "Got to run. Nice seeing you Jake" and she stood up to go. "I'll call you later Sasha" and she left.

I sat there slightly confused and not knowing what was going on and so I did the only thing I could think of and cut right to the chase.

"Jennie says you have a problem I can help you with?"

"Yes, well, I had kind of hoped that we could ease into it, but Jennie's abrupt departure changes that. Jennie and I share a trait, we are both rather forward so I guess I'll go straight at it. I've known Jennie since grade school and we are as close as sisters. We share everything and there are no secrets between us. I know all about what you and Jennie have been doing and I know she has moved on. I asked her if she would mind if I tried my luck with you and she thought it was a great idea and so here we are."

"So what is the problem?"

"My boyfriend won't eat my pussy. He loves me going down on him, but when I try to get some reciprocity he tells me that it is just too disgusting an idea to contemplate. Jennie told me how good you are at it and it is something that I've always wanted."

"So you are asking what? That I eat your pussy so you can then go back and rag on your boyfriend?"

"No. If we leave together he immediately becomes the ex-boyfriend and if you are willing I'll take Jennie's place as your slut."

The room I'd reserved did not go to waste that night.

+++++

Sasha was followed by Janice who was followed by Mary. Along the way there was a Gloria, a Nancy, a Brenda and an Abby. Then of course there was the marvelous mouth of Rhonda and that night there would be the fantastic 40DDs of Tiffany.

"You don't care?" my brother broke into my thoughts, "You really don't care if Linda finds out?"

"No Tom, I really don't care."

And the really sad thing was that I didn't expect that Linda would care either.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming A Slut Husband: Jake

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1022 milliseconds