• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Nici's Naughty Punishment Ch. 01

Nici's Naughty Punishment Ch. 01

I got your note on my door this morning to be on your doorstep at 3pm no sooner no later, and be prepared for my punishment. I had the instructions not to knock, just to wait, not to sit not to lean, to follow instructions or kiss my hide goodbye.

I show up to your house and wait for you to let me in. Standing there in a black skirt and a corset tank top. My lips and eyes carefully and elaborately decorated. A long black sweater draped over my arm. My black heels making my feet throb. The stiff lace on my garter belt scratching my thigh. My purple fishnets warm in the summer heat. I set my sweater down and adjust my thigh highs. I am thankful for the cool breeze that is blowing through the back of my spiked hair. Breaking the smoldering heat and cutting through the muggy dampness. I want to knock but I know not to. You told me at what time you wanted me at your door with orders not to knock, not to sit, and not to lean against the wall, but to stand there in silence with my hands folded in front of me.

After leaving me standing outside for about forty minutes, you suddenly open the door. Grab my arm and pull me inside. As you shut the door I drop to the floor with my hands on my knees and eyes on the floor.

I can feel you glide your finger tips over the moon on my back lightly following my spine up my neck; your fingers sliding around the side of my neck to the front lifting my face toward you; squeezing my neck firmly but not hard. I keep my eyes on the floor as you bring me to my feet by my collarless throat.

"Now, girl you have angered me greatly and you have not been here to make your amends to me. Tell me now why you are wasting my time and making me punish you." The grip on my throat relaxes but does not release. "Now are you prepared to tell me why you angered me? To take your punishment and become my Pet again?"

"Yes, Master." I say softly my eyes quickly glancing off the floor and to your face. Your grip tightens restricting my breathing.

"GIRL!" You snap as you raise my face to yours. "Look at me! Look me in the eyes like you just did and though you were going to get away with it. Look me in the eyes NOW!" My eyes slowly rise up to yours filled with tears and a hint of fear. "Do the rules no longer matter?" You hiss at me. You drop your hand from my throat and walk into the living room. I inhale deeply willing the dizziness to go away, but I do not move I do not dare to. "Come dear," the smirk in your voice is clearer then the words. "On all fours like the Pet that I am going to teach you to be once AGAIN." I drop to my knees, my short skirt riding up exposing my bare pussy and ass. I crawl into the living room stopping at my Masters feet. "Now girl before we begin your training once more. Why are you being punished and trained once more???"

"I humiliated you, my Master, Sir"

"Yes, now go on what else?"

I acted as though I did not trust you Sir. I talked behind your back to one of your friends. You feel as though I insulted you, master" I tell you quickly and shamefully.

"Correct girl, and as you know bad pets get punished. Now since you want to act like your stupid and don't know the rules then I am going to teach them all to you again." You said extremely calmly while drinking a cup of coffee. "To start off with you are my Dog. Dogs are trained. They are trained to gain their Trust, their Obedience. You will do as I say or you will be punished like a dog. Now "sit, stay" I will be back." You commanded as you stood and walked out of the room. Glancing over your shoulder "I said SIT dog." I sat on my heels quickly my hands never leaving the floor. My head hung in shame. I heard him in what sounded like the master bedroom. Rummaging though his "treasure chest". He came back into the room awhile later. A blanket draped over a shoulder and what looked like leather straps in his hand.

"Come here girl!" He called from the doorway. I immediately started to crawl over to him as fast as I could. As I got over to him I heard a hiss, then a crack before I felt the sting of the leather on my ass edging close to my pussy. "There is no running in the house girl." He said as he cracked the leather across my bare ass once again, and again. Tears ran down my face, but I did not make a sound. "Now be a good girl and listen. Head up girl, no one likes to see a moping dog and we have special visitors coming over tonight." I could feel the color rising in me cheeks. "We have some work to do on you. Now don't we?" He knelt beside me and pulled the full-length zipper down on my skirt and watched it fall off of me. He ran his hand from the middle of my back over my ass pressing his fingertips on my pussy lips, down my thigh and the back of my leg. He put one hand on the top of my ass. I heard a click and cold liquid on my ass and his hand sliding from the top of my ass to my asshole pushing the lube inside of it. Pushing one finger then 2 into me. I could feel my Pussy getting wet and I hope Master wouldn't punish me further for it. As that though finished I felt something hard being sliding into my pussy deep and all the way out. Master circled it around my pussy and I was prepared for it to go back into me when Master shoved the hard full length of it into my ass.

"This dog has a tail girl. When they are happy they wag their tails. Are you a Happy Girl?" I wiggle my ass slowly getting used to the feel of the "tail" in me stretching

Master slapped my ass hard, and then ran his hand up my back. I could feel the corset ties being unlaced, then fall away from my body and catch on my shoulders. Master pulled the straps down around my wrists; picked up one hand then the other completely freeing me of the corset. He then laid the leather down on my back and started to untangle it. I could feel cold metal brushing against my skin along with the warm soft leather.

"Sit up Girl, put your arm out." I knelt back on my heels and put my arms straight out in front of me. He held out a leather harness. He slipped a loop of leather over my head and I felt straps fall down my front and back. He walked behind me and tightened the strap of leather that is around my neck so that it's uncomfortably snug. He then took the strap that fell down my back and slapped it against my ass. Then connecting it to the "tail" pulling it taut across my back, He then pushed me back to the ground on all fours. He reached underneath me and grab the long strap that was hanging from my neck to the floor and pulled it behind me pulling it tight across my pussy and connecting it to my "tail" as well making it impossible to push out. There were 3 straps handing off the midline strap in the front. Master took the first on and pulled it underneath my breast and attached it to the strap running down my back. He repeated this with all three straps. So my breasts were bound tightly in the harness leather.

"Now Girl. Our company should be here soon. You better be a good dog. I will let you out when the doorbell rings." I wonder what he is talking about because I am not in anything. "Come Girl." He Snapped a short leash on the back of my harness before I could even finish my though. Tugging on the leash, chocking me, and crawling fast to catch up to him. He walked me toward the closet. Dread set in as I though he was going to lock me in the closet. He opened the door and pulled out a large plastic dog kennel. He opened the door. "Get in girl." I crawled in to the empty kennel backwards. He put a lock on the door so I couldn't get out and then threw a blanket over the kennel. "Now be a good dog and lay down for awhile.

I curled up on the blanket that was inside the kennel and forced myself to fall asleep. I don't know how long I was in there when I head the doorbell ring. I huddled myself into the back of the coop, not saying a word. The blanket flew up over the top of the kennel and he unlocked the door. "Come here girl." I looked at him a bit hesitantly," Come here now." He reached in and grabbed my collar before I even had time to react and was pulling me out of the kennel. *CRACK* the leather whip bit into my ass. I yelped in pain. "Girl you are to listen to me. When I say come you had best be moving."

"Yes Sir!" *CRACK* the leather bit into me again.

"Dogs do not speak, Girl. You are a dog now act like it" This is Missy she is going to help train you tonight. Now say hi to Missy, Girl" I shook Missy's hand.

"Good Girl." She cooed at me. "But Master tells me that you are a very, very bad pet. Where going to fix that though aren't we." She was petting my head and neck like I was a dog as she spoke to me in a soft tone, but one that demanded control.

She was about 5'6" dressed to kill, or in my case train. She had on a black and purple corset a matching striped skirt that was tight and laced up the sides showing the skin on each of her hips. There was a tiny line of tattoos that ran down the right side of her neck and collar bone and I could only imagine they ran down her body, at her hip the appeared again the largest one on her thigh and they got smaller again as they ran down her long smooth leg and wrapped around her left ankle. She had on high heeled, strapy sandals that added another 6 inches to her height. Her thick long black hair cascading to her waste, thin bright purple highlights vibrant against the black. Big bright eyes that looked right though me they were a blue, and the purple she wore made them look almost violet. Thick, full lips glossy with her black lipstick. This was one of the most stunning women I have ever seen and she was treating me like a dog that was in need of obedience training.

She took the leash from my master's hand and snapped it onto my collar, and led me into the living room.

"Sit!" She snapped. And I sat as fast as I could. "Good Girl. Now were going to start your training all over again. This time you will not forget your lessons.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Nici's Naughty Punishment Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 333 milliseconds