• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Cubicle Conversation Ch. 09

A Cubicle Conversation Ch. 09

From: Carla Anton
To: Marcus Thornton
CC:

Subject: St. Louis

Attachments:
Received: September 7th, 2006 6:58:08 pm CDT

_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________


Marcus:

Hey, I bet you didn't expect to hear from me again. Yeah, yeah I should have just slipped away from the company and disappeared, but after finally touching you when we were in the parking garage, I knew I couldn't just walk away. I hope you feel the same way about it all.

I knew I had better stay away from you so the company didn't tie you into everything, I mean I felt bad enough that Angie lost her job. But Angie is fine now, she is traveling with me. She says she wanted to leave the company, so I guess things worked out okay. We both had some money set aside, so we're gonna take a few months off and do some traveling. When we get back we'll see if we can pull a business together.

Anyway, that's not really why I'm writing you. When Angie and I decided to go on this trip we had something in mind, and seeing how much you enjoyed our scenes at work, well we just had to fill you in. Although I am presently emailing you from our hotel room here in St. Louis, we had decided to "visit" the St. Louis Arch.

Well, we caught a cab that drove us along the waterway adjacent to the park, driving us past several casino barges moored to the shoreline there, we spotted a McDonalds Restaurant. Like the casinos, the McDonalds was on a barge and built to resemble a riverboat. Poor old Mark Twain must be twisting in his grave watching these folks cranking out the Big Macs on one of his riverboats.

So the cab drops us at the edge of the park and we walk up to this immense silver arch. It is absolutely incredible, at the base, the structure is roughly a large square, but as it goes up the square twists some, like it was screwed into the ground. It's like if I was facing in one direction and I leaned back, looking up at the sky, but then I twist my body, until my face is looking downward, while my feet are still turned outward.

Okay, okay, bad description, maybe I better send some pics, hopefully they will give you and idea of what I am talking about. Well, to spare you more of the details, Angie and I decide to ride up to the top. After a short wait in line, we climb into this... well they call it a train. You see, with the curve of the building, you can't just ride an elevator straight up, you take this train. Each "car" of the train holds just two people for the ride up. Now this is not just any train, these "car" has to rotate otherwise the passengers would start in the "car" sitting upright, but by the time you reach the top, one passenger would be on their back, with the other passenger on top of them.

So Angie and I climb inside. Well it's a small, white, egg shaped compartment, with two seats, each facing the other. We sat so close together that Angie had to spread her legs so mine could fit between them. There was a little window on one side, where the attendants kept peeking inside, making sure we were in and okay.

Angie and I were sitting there, waiting to start and she decides to lean back a bit, tugging her short skirt up just a bit. I glance downwards and find that she is not wearing any panties. Now the young attendant, who seems to have taken a fancy to Angie, keeps peeking in the little window, officiously touching his brow in greeting. Well from his angle, he doesn't have the view that I do, so I whisper to Angie, "Hey, why not give your new friend a peek too?"

"You think he'll like it."

"Oh yeah, he'll have to take a break and sit down for a bit," I answered, picturing him helping some old granny into her seat, with a tent in his shorts.

Of course once I first caught a glimpse of Angie's pussy I could feel myself getting wet and I had to fight the urge to immediately dive in. This little diversion with the attendant kept me from diving in right away. Instead, I leaned back and simply looked at her. She is beautiful and her pussy is as equally stunning.

Initially, all I could see was a soft triangle of hair and her delicate slit, but as she leaned back and opened her legs a bit wider, her inner lips began to emerge. The pink curves were beautiful, reminding me of rose petals. Letting my eyes move upward, I could see the slight hint of her clit just barely exposed.

I finally couldn't take it anymore and I leaned forward, licking my finger and sliding it down her rose petals and then slipping inside her. She closed her eyes and moaned, just as our attendant checked on us again.

I can't help but laugh now; he peeked in the window, gave us that silly wave and then disappeared. Just a moment later, his head slowly moved back to the window and he watched as I removed my finger from Angie's cunt and then brought it up to my lips. I then wet two fingers in my mouth, tasting Angie's wetness and then moved back to her pussy, slipping two fingers into her.

I could see the guy almost drooling as I worked my fingers in and out of her beautiful cunt as my other hand reached for her clit. I whispered, "Angie, check out your boyfriend."

She opened her eyes and spotted the poor, horny bastard plastered to the window. I tell you, I suddenly felt a gush of wetness as I pushed a third finger into her and Angie came, lifting her hips up off the seat, spreading her legs as wide as she could inside the compartment. No sooner than she came, but the train started moving, and our attendant slipped out of the window and we were encased in just a white light.

For the first few seconds, all I could see through the window was the metal wall and suddenly the tight space seemed to close on me. Forgetting completely about Angie, I slipped my fingers out of her and clasped my hands.

Still recovering, she leaned forward, "Carla, what's wrong?"

"Claustrophobia," I answered, wringing my hands.

Just about then, the view through the window opened up and I would see an open stairwell, where apparently maintenance crews could climb up the arch. With the open view, I could relax again and focus back on Angie.

Oops, looks like it's dinner time, Angie's all dolled up and ready to go, so I better sign off here. Look, let me know if you want me to keep you intimately informed about our trip or not. If you do, I'll keep emailing, otherwise I'll just send a post card or two.

Bye for now...

Carla.

 
 
 



From: Marcus Thornton
To: Carla Anton
CC:

Subject: St. Louis

Attachments:
Received: September 7th, 2006 8:32:48 pm CDT


______________________________________________
______________________________________________



Carla,

Yes, please keep emailing your stories in the most intimate detail you want to send. Just imagining you and Angie and her "friend" got me hard. I'm looking for more.


Please write soon!

Marcus

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Cubicle Conversation Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 191 milliseconds