• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's New Man

Mom's New Man

12

Let me tell you a story about a boy named Jerry. Jerry grew up in a small, lazy town in the Midwest. From the time he was five, he ate slept and drank baseball. Baseball, it seemed was the only thing his dad cared about as far as Jerry ever knew. By the time he got to high school he was pretty damn good, starting short-stop and one of the best hitters on the team. Jerry owed a lot of his success to his old man showing him how to play the game from the first time he was old enough to pick up a bat. His dads one weakness however, was alcohol. And when Jerry's knee blew out sliding in to home one game, things took a turn for the worse. Without baseball, there was nothing to bridge the gap between Jerry and his alcoholic father. You see his dad, who had been banking on his son becoming a highly paid major leaguer, had been betting two or three large at the track almost every week. He was so far in the red, and with Jerry unable to get a scholarship, there was nothing left in the college fund. This only drove the old man to hit the bottle even more, and his violent outbursts seemed to become increasingly regular. The one upside was that was spending more and more time away from the house at bars and when he would come home he was usually so wasted that he would just pass right the fuck out.

18-year-old Jerry was actually a little relieved by the situation because the pressure to play ball, for the first time in his life, had been lifted. He was happy to just relax around the house with his mom Sharlene and rehab his knee. He was not yet aware of how his dad had blown his college fund and he knew that he would eventually get his knee back to form and start playing ball again. For now though, he was just enjoying the relaxation of having his cute mom taking care of him. He always knew his mom was cute but spending so much time around her, he began to notice just how sexy she was. She usually dressed pretty conservatively being a devout Christian all her life, but what really turned him on was her well toned legs and her perfect little feet which were always on display as she padded around the house barefoot. She always wore her signature white shorts that came down not quite mid-thigh. Did she really know what she was dong to him showing off her beautifully tanned legs all the time? And her feet were something else. He knew she got them pedicured once a week and her pretty toes would be painted a cherry red or a light pink or some such color.

With all the naughty thoughts swimming around in Jerry's head about what he would like to do with his sexy mom, he figured he might as well put out some subtle signals and see how she responds. He knew he was a reasonably attractive young dude and his body was still pretty cut from being an athletic short stop, so he decided he would go without a shirt around the house and flex his muscles whenever she was around. He wasn't sure if he was having any effect but he was biding his time contemplating the next move. He knew it wouldn't be easy, as his mom was a fairly religious church going woman. In fact, in Jerry's mind the prospect of anything sexual ever happening with his mom was slim and none but the sheer possibility was enough to fuel his fantasies.

Jerry's mom had in fact been noticing her son wearing less than usual. Her son was good looking, how could she not notice? She knew it was wrong that she was his mother and shouldn't be thinking such things, but her son was an attractive young male. It was only natural for her to think these things. In her mind as long as she never acted out on anything, what was the harm in indulging a fantasy or two. One afternoon she was at the kitchen counter making lunch when Jerry came up beside her to get a glass from the upper cabinet. As she looked as the ripped abs on her baby's chest she had the urge to reach out and run her hands all over him. As she was thinking about how her hard sons body would feel she noticed a wetness in her panties she had not felt in a while. She immediately tried to think of something else and started some chit chat with her son about how his knee was feeling. Jerry could swear he smelled the familiar scent a woman's pussy. That along with the sight of his mothers shapely legs and ass just below him caused his cock to swell. As he was barely dressed wearing only a pair of boxer shorts there was little he could do to hide his erection. Just as he feared she glanced down and saw the bulge in his shorts, but she did nothing. They continued to chit chat and he even saw her sneak a couple more glances at his semi erect member. After lunch he began to think there might be more than an outside possibility of him getting in his moms panties. His fantasies were now in full swing. He even began to go through her hamper and find her panties to jack off into. He loved the scent of his mothers pussy and he was sure it was the scent he smelled in the kitchen.

All this didn't go unnoticed by Jerry's mom. She saw the bulge in his boxers and the other day she could have swore there was some kind of dried substance in her panties. She couldn't ignore the possibility of it being her sons cum, but he wouldn't do that would he? She tried to put it out of her mind but she couldn't ignore the fact that it turned her on to know that her son was so infatuated with her.

One day when Jerry was feeling rather bold, he decided he would try to make a move. His mom was downstairs in the laundry room folding some clothes when Jerry approached her. He was wearing only a pair of boxers as usual, and his dick was already growing from the anticipation. He approached her and said,

"Mom I think there is a problem with my penis."

She was a bit stunned but replied, "What kind of a problem?"

"Well there's a little bump on it and I think it might be cancer or something."

"Maybe you ought to see a doctor," she said.

"Naw it's probably nothing, but I thought since you used to be a nurse maybe you could just take a quick look."

She knew there was no reason for her to do it but part of her really wanted to see his cock.

"Well," she said as she stared down at his crotch. Jerry took the signal and reached down to fish his cock through his boxers. Even half hard his dick was larger than any other penis she had seen. She took a moment to look at it. It looked like a big banana hanging there. And when it throbbed a little it sent that tingling feeling to her lower back. She bent down to eye level with the cock, never taking her eyes off it. After a close look at the top side, she asked where the bump was. He said,

"It's on the bottom side about half way down."

He expected her to tell him to lift it up so she could see, but to his surprise she reached out her hand and grabbed at the head with just her fingertips, ever so gently, and lifted his member to the upright position. She had very sexy looking hands with long nails painted an off white to match her toes. The whole thing seemed to happen in slow motion, as she stared intently at the underside of his cock.

"I don't see anything," she said.

"It's real small like a grain of sand, you have to feel it," he responded.

She reached her other hand up and began to feel the spot.

"You have a very nice looking penis."

She couldn't believe she just said that, but it was too late now. She had been without sex for so long she was worried what she might end up doing with this nice looking cock as she felt all around it. As Jerry looked down to see his beautiful mother fondling his dick he noticed how the thumb of her one hand was rubbing right on the sensitive part of the head of his cock. His cock began to grow uncontrollably, and was soon at maximum density. Sharlene noticed her sons cock getting hard in her hands and she began to realize there was no bump at all. She looked up at her son who had his eyes closed because if he had been watching he probably would have cum all over her face. She stopped her movements and he opened his eyes to look down at her.

"I don't see any bump at all hon."

The way she said "hon" encouraged Jerry to go one step farther.

"Could you just kiss it a little to make it feel better?"

They looked into each others eyes for a moment, then his mom fixed her gaze back on his cock, and lightly kissed on the spot she was rubbing. Jerry just let out a low moan as his mom began planting little kissed all along the underside of his huge cock. She knew it was wrong but as long as he didn't actually penetrate her it wasn't really sex, so she decided to go ahead and indulge herself just this once by servicing her sons cock. She used to love giving head but had not had the desire to please Jerry's dad in a long time. Looking into her sons eyes, she kissed the head of his penis. She started to suckle on just the head with her lips and tongue. To Jerry, the feeling was exquisite. Then what she said next almost made him cum right there.

"You want your mommy to suck your big cock for you? Is that what you want?"

Jerry could not believe what he just heard with his own ears. He just looked down and said,

"Oh yes mom, you suck my cock so good. God it feels great."

She just moaned and kept on sucking. She tried to suck as much as she could, but she could only get about two thirds of the eight inch pole inside her mouth. For the most part she worked over the tip while she held the base with her fist. As Jerry looked down, the sight of his prim and proper mom holding his dick while she lovingly sucked on his cock was about to make him blow. He was forced to close his eyes to keep from cumming right there, as he wanted to make it last as long as possible. Even with his eyes closed, the feeling of his moms lovely wet tongue on his cock and the sucking sounds he was hearing were enough to bring him to the edge.

"I'm gonna cum mom."

Her only response was a "Mmm, hmm" with her mouth still on his cock. Jerry had to look down at this point, only to see his moms cheeks hollow in around his cock and her left hand come up to hold his balls. That was it. His mom felt the head swell up in her mouth and she knew what was coming. He could hold back no longer as he felt that familiar feeling of ecstasy wash over him. He came harder than he ever had in his life. Rope after rope of his hot load shot into his mothers mouth. At least three spurts went straight down her throat. A bit overwhelmed, she pull it out only to have another spurt land right on her nose. He thought he was spent until he saw his mom swallow his load with some of his cum still on her face. The sight caused his cock to twitch and fire another little spurt over her mouth.

Sharlene was in another world while she was sucking his cock. She had forgotten how much she liked it. The thought of it being her son somehow seemed to turn her on even more. When she finally came to her senses she got up to go to the bathroom. She looked like such a slut as she gazed into the mirror. A big was of cum started to drip off her nose, and she stuck her tongue out to catch it. She liked the taste of his cum. Normally she didn't like to eat cum, but her sons was different. Maybe it was because he's younger, she thought. Or was it the fact that it came from her son? Sharlene couldn't believe the feelings she was having. It was so wrong, but it felt so right. She had never enjoyed sucking a cock more than she just had. After she got cleaned up, she kept to herself the rest of the day thinking about how her sons cock had felt in her mouth.

Jerry was still in awe of what just happened to him. All he could think about now was what he was going to do next, and if his mom would ever blow him like that again. One thing was for sure though, she definitely wanted it as much as he did. Just then he heard the garage door open. Shit, its Sunday. The old man's coming home from a weekend of drinking. Hopefully he would just stumble to his bed and fall out.

Kachunk, SLAM. "Where the fuck is everybody? It is fucking five thirty Sharlene, where's dinner?"

Damn. It looks like he's not going to go quietly, Jerry thought. Then his mom rushed downstairs to try and keep things calm.

"I'm sorry honey, I just lost track of what time it was," she said as she quickly began to make him a sandwich.

"You know I eat my dinner at five thirty every day woman," which was bullshit because he usually never even paid attention to what time it was, and she called him on it.

"Jesus Ray, you're rarely home at five thirty anyway."

"Better check your tone with me, I don't want to hear any of your self righteous bullshit Sharlene."

Jerry had come down to the living room to hear what was going on. He knew where this was headed. He peeked in the kitchen door to see his mom serve the finished sandwich only to have his dad grab the plate and smash it up against the wall.

"I don't want no fuckin samich for dinnertime you stupid bitch! Go make me a turkey pot pie."

Jerry had heard this argument before, but this time it was personal. He'd be damned if he was going to let this drunk bastard treat his lover like that. His protective instincts took control as he kicked the kitchen door in.

"YOU DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT OLD MAN," he said as he got right in his dads face.

"You stay out of this you little goldbricker. You know damn well you could be playing ball by now. You got any idea how much money you're costing me?"

"You know what dad, you can go fuck yourself."

His dad rose up out of his chair, cocked his fist back like he was going to take a swing, but before he could, Jerry dealt him a quick jab to the face which stunned him for a second. Then he took the time to set his feet, channel all his energy to his fist, and come across with a devastating overhand left that landed right on the side of the face. It spun the old man around and he landed flat on his chest. Jerry hit him so hard it felt like he broke every bone in his hand. He went straight to the sink an ran some cold water over it. Sharlene didn't know what to do. Her husband was lying unconscious on the floor, and her son was hunched over in pain saying he broke his hand. She looked down and could see that her husband was still breathing, so she decided to get her son some ice for his hand. After a minute or two, dad regained his senses and climbed to his feet to see his wife tending to his sons hand.

"Fuckin mommas boy. I shit on all you."

And then he left, gone to god knows where, but he would probably be back. He was so drunk that in the morning he wouldn't even remember what happened.

"I'm sorry for that mom, I shouldn't have hit him so hard."

"It's not your fault Jerry. It was about time somebody stood up to him anyway."

"Do you think my hand's broke mom?"

"I don't think so but it'll be sore for a while. You really knocked him good."

"I know. I've never hit anybody that hard before. I just couldn't let him treat you like that after we.... you know."

"I know baby, it's alright. Just keep this ice on it and take some asprin. I'll look at it again in the morning."

He hardly slept all night. Partly because of the pain, partly because he kept replaying the days events in his head. From the intense pleasure of his moms blowjob to the knockout punch he delivered to the old man. One thing was for sure now. He was now the dominant male of the household. He even began to carry himself with a certain confidence he hadn't had before. When his dad came back the next day, he did actually remember what happened, but he didn't recall getting knocked out. Nevertheless, from then on he steered clear of Jerry for the most part. Another added perk was that he started to get daily blowjobs from his mom. He was dying to fuck her but she always stopped him whenever he tried to go farther.

One day, Jerry went downstairs to work out just before he knew his mom would be coming down to do the laundry. He was on the bench press when she came down and saw him. God he looks so hot, she thought. She put down the clothes and walked over to her son. She ran a fingernail along his thigh as he put the weight back in its rest. He reached down and slid his shorts off to allow his mom complete access. She kneeled down beside him and slowly took his cock inside her mouth.

"God mom, I absolutely love how you suck my cock."

She just moaned and kept slurping around his cock. Jerry wanted to take it to the next level this time, so he told her to stop before he came.

"Why don't you lay down and let me return the favor?"

"Alright, but we can't have sex, that would be going too far."

"Of course not. I just want to eat your pussy, mom."

"You want to eat your mommy's pussy?"

"Oh fuck yes," he said as he dove in to her panty covered mound. He loved the smell so much, he just rubbed his face all over it. He opened his mouth as wide as he could and started munching on her mound through her panties. When she couldn't take it anymore, she reached down and slid the panties off herself.

"You have got the prettiest pussy I've ever seen, mom."

"You like it baby?"

"Mmmmmmmm," was all he could say as he devoured her little quim. Her body writhed on the bench uncontrollably.

"Oh my god, eat mommy's pussy baby, eat mommy's pussy."

"I love it mom. God your pussy tastes so good."

His mom was in a state of euphoria. Her hands were running through Jerry's hair, holding his head just were she wanted it.

"Oh my god, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, my God I'm cummmmmmminnnng ahhhhhhhhh!"

With his mom now in a state of complete bliss, he knew this would be his best chance. He sat up on the bench, moms legs still spread, with his hard cock just a few inches from that beautiful pussy. When Charlene opened her eyes, she had to remind herself where she was because she had just endured the most powerful orgasm of her life.

"I need to put it in you mom, just for a second."

"Oh no baby. I know you want to, and I do too, but we just can't."

"Mom please. Just let me rub the head on the outside so I can cum. I promise I won't put it in."

"Ok, just hurry up."

Jerry inched forward and watched his cock touch his moms pussy for the first time. He felt an electric shock. His cock twitched as he rubbed it all over the outside of his mothers pussy. Her outer labia wrapped around his swollen cock head and made it all slimy wet with her juices. He got a little bolder and started to focus his efforts below her clit at the entrance to her twat.

"Don't put it in, you promised."

"I'm not, I'm not."

He moved it back up and rubbed it around her clit in circles. He could tell she was loving it by the way she was meowing and by the smile on her face. Just then Jerry realized this was the perfect opportunity to play with her sexy feet. He grabbed her ankles and rested her feet flat on his chest.

"You have the most perfect little feet, mom."

"Do mommy's feet turn you on?", she said while wiggling her toes on his chest.

"Your feet are so sexy."

She slowly brought one of her feet up to his face, and he began to suck on her irresistible little toes. What she said next was music to his ears.

"Ohhhh, you know what mommy likes."

He knew now why she always kept her feet looking so delicious. There would be plenty of time to explore her feet later, but now it was time for some fucking. He began to gently nub his cock into the waiting pussy of his mother. He managed to get just the head in before she began to protest.

"No Jerry, pull it out," she said but made no attempt to do so herself.

"Oh mom, the head is already in. Just let me keep the head in for a minute, then I'll pull it out."

"Oooohhh, just hurry up."

He looked down to see the head of his dick encased in the warmest, wettest pussy he had ever felt. He resumed his soft gyrations in and out of the pussy, each time going in just a millimeter farther than the last time. Pretty soon he had a good two thirds of his cock in without her putting up any fuss. He had built up a steady rhythm, and mom started moaning louder and louder. He now had almost his whole cock inside and he asked her,

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's New Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds