• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasies Do Cum True Ch. 02

Fantasies Do Cum True Ch. 02

It had been a really long day. I listened to Susan breathing deeply. I knew she was asleep. After our encounter in the pool, I couldn't really think about anything else. She, on the other hand, had managed to come up with a crazy dance routine for our gym class. She showed me over and over each move in succession. I tried in vain to match her graceful movements but I ended up looking like an idiot. We were going to need a lot of practice to get a good grade.

We had been practicing in the living room and for a short time, Mr. Meyer stood in the doorway and watched us as he drank a glass of iced tea. My concentration was shot as he stood there and more than once, I fell out of sync with Susan and managed to stumble all over the room. I kept looking up at him and his eyes bored into mine. Surprisingly, I started to feel a little wet. This time it wasn't Susan that had had turned me on. I mentally pictured him naked, walking across his bedroom. His ass wasn't that bad for someone who had to be in his mid-forties.

I spun in a turn and tripped over the shag carpeting. I launched headfirst toward the doorway and fell against Mr. Meyer. I was shocked that he managed to catch me without spilling a drop of his drink. He smiled down at me and I could swear there was something in his expression, the way his eyes moved over my face as though he could read my thoughts. It was disconcerting, and yet for those few moments, nothing else had existed. Our bodies had been pressed together tightly, one of his arms hooked around my waist. I extricated myself then and he smiled. He turned and left the room. I looked back at Susan who was wearing an exasperated expression. She shook her head and I knew I was hopeless at the whole dancing thing.

Now as I laid on her bedroom floor I tossed and turned miserably. I was so tired and yet I couldn't sleep. I decided to go and get a glass of milk, sometimes that helped. I tiptoed out of her room and shut the door quietly behind me. I walked past Mr. Meyer's room and headed downstairs. Everything was dark, but out of the corner of my eye I saw a small flicker of blue light coming from the den. I looked around and snuck quietly towards the door, and peeked in. Mr. Meyer sat there in his boxer shorts and nothing else. My eyes shifted from his face and I found myself staring at his crotch. I could see the outline of his penis and I wondered what it would look like if he had an erection. I backed away from the door slowly and jumped as I knocked over one of their plants. My heart hammered in my chest and before I knew it, Mr. Meyer was looking at me from the doorway.

"Can't sleep?" he asked softly.

"Yeah. I'm so tired, but today has just been kind of stressful."

"Stressful? At your age? Why don't you tell me about it."

"I was just coming down to get a glass of milk and I saw the TV was on..." I began to explain.

"Oh it's ok. No problem. Why don't we go get that milk? I have some chocolate chip cookies stashed away."

I smiled at him and we walked barefoot into the kitchen. Mr. Meyer took out two glasses and filled them with milk. He reached into a cupboard and pulled out a bag of my favorite cookies.

"Wow those are my favorite." I exclaimed.

"Mine too. Have a couple."

I held out my hand but he shook his head. I looked at him curiously.

"Here. You dunk it in milk first, it's so much better this way."

He dunked the cookie into the milk and held it close to my mouth. I took a bite and he smiled. Something about the way he was feeding me was really sexy. I felt my nipples harden under Susan's thin nightgown. His eyes traveled downward to my chest and he stared unabashedly. I took a step toward him, my heart hammering madly in my chest. He set down the bag of cookies and took the remaining step separating us. He tucked a stray strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I remember when you were a little girl and you and Susan used to play outside."

I nodded my head, afraid to breath.

"You were such a cute little girl...wonder what's changed?"

I parted my lips and without warning he leaned down and crushed his lips to mine. His arms wrapped around me like steel and crushed me to him. He assaulted me with his lips and I let his tongue invade my mouth. He pulled away then and smiled wickedly.

"You're such a bad girl Denise...always late for class. You don't pay attention, do you?"

The change in his tone scared me a little. He was no longer Susan's father, but a warm blooded male, obviously turned on. I could feel his cock pressed hard against my body.

"Answer me Denise."

"Yes...I'm..." I stuttered.

"You're what? Are you a lesbian Denise?"

"No!" I exclaimed.

"What about today Denise? What about the pool? Getting naked, kissing my daughter, and sticking your head between her legs? I watched it all Denise. I saw it all. What do you like about Susan? Tell me."

His voice held an authority that I had rarely heard from anyone.

"She's beautiful." I said lamely.

"Tell the truth!" he commanded.

"I like her tits. I like her body. She's really sexy."

"Finally, a bit of truth. What do you like about her tits?"

"They're big and soft and round."

"What was it like Denise? Touching her tits that you like so much?"

"It was amazing." I answered truthfully.

"I think your tits are amazing Denise. Does that mean I can touch them the way you touched hers?"

My mouth opened in surprise. I was speechless. He smirked at my expression and pushed me against the refrigerator. He slid his hands from my waist up to my chest and his fingers played with my nipples. He rubbed them softly through the thin material, making the already tender peaks more pronounced. He cupped my breasts in his hands and molded them together and apart. I was incredibly turned on and yet hesitant.

"You like this, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes." I whispered.

"What else would you like?"

"I don't know."

"You're lying to me Denise. For that you'll have to be punished."

I quivered in anticipation and fear. He extricated himself from me and my eyes darted toward his crotch. His manhood was at attention and was a lot larger than I'd ever dreamed it could be.

"Turn around." He ordered.

I stood there helpless. He reached out and grabbed me, whirling me around roughly. He smashed my body against the cold steel of the refrigerator. I felt his cock hard and pulsing against my ass. Suddenly I realized this wasn't a dream. This wasn't a fantasy. This was very very real.

"You will do every damn thing I say, you hear me? You have no fucking respect. But I'm going to teach you to be a good girl. Listen closely and pay attention. Otherwise, you'll get this."

With those warning words I felt his hand slap my ass. I yelped in surprise and pain.

"You will not make a sound or I will hit you harder."

I remained silent.

"Good girl."

With that he hit my ass again with his hand. He hit me again and again, each time a little harder than before. My ass was stinging with the pain and I realized that the fantasy of him spanking me wasn't the way I thought it would be. It really hurt. Tears collected in my eyes. The assault stopped as suddenly as it had begun. He turned me around again. I looked up into his eyes. They were cold and relentless.

"Get on your knees."

I sunk to the cold kitchen tile and looked up at him, fear in my eyes.

"Suck my cock."

I jerked in surprise and made to get up from the floor. He grabbed me by the hair and forced me back down. He dropped his boxers and swung his hard cock at my face, slapping me with it.

"Open your mouth slut."

I opened my mouth and I felt the thick cock head push past my lips. He grabbed the sides of my head and forced his cock all the way into my mouth. I choked and gagged as it entered my throat. I felt as though I was going to throw up. I couldn't breathe and just as I felt I'd have to do something desperate he pulled out a little. I sucked in as much air as I could and then he forced his cock all the way in yet again.

"Suck it bitch. Don't make me fuck your mouth."

I slid my head forward and back, and slurped at his cock. I'd rarely done this before and certainly never under the kind of pressure I was under now. I moved my lips over the shaft and pulled my head back so that just his tip was still in my mouth. I licked it slowly with little flicks of my tongue. I heard him grunt in pleasure. He pulled out then and I felt a little dismayed. I sort of wanted to continue.

"That's enough for now. You got to see mine, now I get to see yours. Stand up."

I stood up and shivered.

"Take off the nightgown."

I hesitated. I didn't want to just do everything he said. Who the hell was he to tell me what to do anyway?

"That's it." He said menacingly and stepped forward. He yanked the nightgown up and over my head before I could move. I had never felt so vulnerable in my life.

"Don't you understand Denise? You're in my house. You will do what I say or you will suffer the consequences."

I made to call out. If Susan heard me she'd come downstairs and I could tell her what a sick fuck her father was. He sensed it a moment before I did it and slapped me hard across the face. I fell to the floor in a heap. Within a second he was lying on top of me his cock hanging between my thighs.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson you will never forget."

With those ominous words he sat up and walked out of the room. I couldn't move. I was frozen with fear. He returned a moment later, a ball gag in his hand, and a pair of handcuffs.

He fitted the gag into my mouth and around my head and forced me to sit up. He cuffed my hands together behind my back. He dragged me to my feet and pulled me toward his study. He took me inside and shut and locked the door behind him. I stared at him, wondering what he was going to do. I didn't have long to wait.

He strode across the room and removed a few things from his desk so that it was completely bare. He motioned for me to come towards him and I did. He got behind me and pushed me over the desk. My breasts smashed painfully against the polished wood.

"Stay there and don't move." he ordered.

I could barely move as it was. All sorts of horrible things danced through my mind, all of them were exciting.

A second later I felt the crack of leather against my ass. I cried out but the ball gag kept me from making much sound at all. He struck again and again. I made to move away but then he was there forcing my legs apart. He struck the leather against the crack of my ass and the tip smacked against my pussy. The sting of the blow ricotched through my body as millions of sensitive nerves cried out all together. This time the tears flowed down my cheeks. I sobbed in pain and terror. He didn't seem to care but continued to assault me. My skin felt as if it was blistered and bruised. Just as I thought I'd pass out from the pain he stopped. His hands moved over my stinging flesh tenderly. I felt him apply a salve of some kind to the most painful spots. I stopped crying. Blessed relief spread through me.

He took off the handcuffs and removed the ball gag.

"Such a good girl." He whispered tenderly.

My heart jerked in my chest. He reached out for me and held me against him. He kissed my face and brushed the remaining tears away.

"Good girls get rewarded." He said.

I looked at him in anticipation. He smiled.

"Sit up on the desk and spread your legs."

I did as he told me and he looked at me with passion filled eyes. There was a new warmth to him, the coldness was gone. He knelt between my legs and I felt his tongue on my pussy. I nearly screamed as the pleasure took hold of me. He licked me softly, tasting, exploring and I looked down at his head moving between my legs. He suckled on my cunt and before I knew what had hit me, my entire body tensed as an inferno engulfed me. Every muscle shook with the power of the orgasm he had created. He continued to lick and suck and I felt his fingers invade my cunt. He slid his fingers in and out of my pussy and kept the phenomenal orgasm at it's height. Sensitivity beyond anything I could have imagined overtook me as I came. Slowly he extricated himself and I was left sitting on the desk panting in a daze.

"Bet that felt good." He said huskily as he leaned over me and kissed me.

"Wow. I can't believe how awesome that was..."

"I wanted to show you how discipline can lead to something great. I hope you'll remember this in the future."

I looked up at Mr. Meyer and truly didn't know what to think of this man. I'd seen so many different sides of the same person. Suddenly I realized that he hadn't yet cum. It seemed wrong somehow.

"Mr. Meyer..." I began.

"Call me master."

My eyes opened wide. Nothing had prepared me for that. I was truly shocked. How could he ask me that?

"While we're in here together like this, you will address me as master or sir. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head slowly.

"Yes sir."

"Very well. What is it?"

I was reluctant to say anything.

"Well?"

"I just wondered if...I could please you the way you did me." I rushed out.

"No. That is a privilege you've yet to earn."

I couldn't fucking believe it. He wouldn't allow me to get him off?

"Close your eyes Denise." He commanded.

I did as I was told. I heard him climb onto the desk above me. Every sense I had was heightened. I could hear his hand moving over his cock. I knew he was jacking off right in front of me. Yet some discipline really had been beaten into me. I didn't open my eyes even though the suspense was killing me.

"Oh yes Denise!" he cried out and I felt jets of hot cum cover my face. Streams of the hot gunk clung to my cheeks and eyes and dripped from my face onto my hair. I didn't dare move.

"That's right baby." He said softly.

I heard the click of a camera. I knew he'd taken a photo of his cum on my face. It really excited me. I felt a towel move across my face and he cleaned me off quickly. I sat up and suddenly felt very naked. He tossed me one of his business shirts. I put it on and buttoned it up.

"Go to bed Denise. I'll see you in the morning."

"Yes sir." I replied.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasies Do Cum True Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds