• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother and Son

A Mother and Son

12

{An incest story written for my girlfriend.}

It's late on a Saturday night and I'm just getting out of the shower and drying off. It's very warm in the bathroom and my cock is swollen and slapping against my thighs. I want to play with it, but I know you are waiting for the shower so I put on my shorts and open the door. I call out to you, "Mom, I'm done, it's all yours."

You come out of your bedroom wearing just your silk robe. I try not to look but your robe is opening and I can see a lot of cleavage. I pretend like I'm looking at the floor as you walk past me. You swat me playfully on the butt and tell me to start getting ready for bed. I walk to my bedroom and listen until I hear the water turn on.

I quietly sneak down the hallway to the bathroom door. You always leave the door cracked open and I peak into the bathroom. We have a clear shower door and I can see every inch of you as you lather your body up. I know what I'm doing is wrong, that you're my Mom, but I can't help it, I really need to watch you. Sometimes you masturbate in the shower and I can't help myself, I have to reach down and play with myself too. Then when I'm ready to cum I run off to my bedroom and finish myself off.

This time though you seem to be in a hurry and just as my cock gets fully hard you wash yourself off and turn off the water. I have to run to my bedroom to keep from getting caught, I grab a book off my bookshelf and jump into bed. I cover up quickly to hide my erection. My heart is beating so fast as I hear you walking down the hallway. You stop at my bedroom doorway and I can feel your eyes staring at me, I'm so scared thinking that maybe you saw me this time. You softly say, "Honey?"

I'm really scared now and my voice cracks as I ask you, "What?"

"I need to talk to you, can you come into my bedroom?" you ask.

I know I'm in trouble now and I look up to see that you're gone. I throw my book down on the floor, summon up my courage and get up. I walk slowly down the hall wondering what you are going to do to me for spying on you. I get to your bedroom doorway and see you sitting on the bed, your robe is open all the way down to your waist but I look away quickly. You pat the bed next to you and ask me to sit down.

I sit down about a foot away from you and you get up and move right next to me, your thigh right up against my thigh. I don't want it to, but my cock starts to harden and press against the leg of my shorts. You wrap one arm around me and place the other hand on my thigh. The feeling of your hand on me causes my cock to grow even harder as it slides down my leg. You start to speak, "Honey, you're going off to college soon and we should have a talk about girls."

I'm suddenly relieved, you didn't see me staring at you, you just want to have a sex talk with me! I try not to show my relief and whine, "Aw Mom, I'm 18! I think I know about sex!"

"I know Baby, I know. But that isn't what I want to talk about." you reply. You continue on, "Honey, you've seen a naked girl before, haven't you?"

I pause for a moment before I nervously answer, "Yes Mom."

"Have you slept with a girl?" you ask.

"No," I pause for a moment because I'm a little ashamed that I'm still kind of a virgin, then I continue, "I've made out with a few girlfriends but all we did was mess around a little. We've taken off each others clothes and touched each other...y'know, played with each others...parts...One gave me oral, but that's it. I don't want to get anyone pregnant."

"Good Baby, that's very responsible of you," you say calmly. Then you ask "Honey, have you ever seen a grown woman naked?"

I look up to see you staring sternly at me. Oh no, you know, I know that you know. I know I have to fess up now, I swallow hard and say, "Yeah, but it was an accident, I swear!"

You calmly ask me, "What was an accident Baby?"

"Well, I forgot something in the bathroom and I thought I could get in there before you started your shower and I kind of saw you in the shower. I'm sorry Mom, I didn't mean to look, but I got curious!" I stammer.

Calmly you look at me and ask, "Is that the only time you've watched me in the shower?"

My heart is beating so fast as I start to lie, "Yes Mom..."

You look at me coldly and I look down at the floor and answer, "No, it wasn't."

You wrap your arm around me again and start to speak, "Honey, I know that you're curious, it's ok. Why do you think I always leave the door open a little?"

I'm completely blown away, I ask, "You mean you want me to look at you???"

You place your hand on my thigh again, this time further up, unfortunately it is the leg where my cock is running down and now your hand is only an inch from the head of my cock. I want it to stop growing put it pushes on closer and closer to your hand, like it wants to touch it. You gently squeeze my thigh and say, "Yes Honey. You're a young man, you have raging hormones, and I know you want to see a naked woman. I would rather it be me than some little slut that only wants you to get her pregnant so she can ruin your life!"

I don't know what to say so I just sit there quietly looking at the floor as I try to get my cock to stop growing. You pull your hand away from my thigh and I'm relieved, a few more seconds and it would have pressed against your hand. You lean in close to me and whisper into my ear, "Would you like to see me right now? Without having to hide behind a door?"

I stutter a little as I say, "I don't know."

You smile and say, "Maybe this will help. How about if I admit something to you?"

I look at you, wondering what you could have to hide. "I know you sleep in the nude." you say.

I'm shocked again as I ask, "How do you know that???"

You calmly reply, "Because a lot of nights, after you've fallen asleep, I come to your room, open the door and stare at you. You're a very restless sleeper and usually you kick the sheets off as soon as you fall asleep, you've done that since you were a little boy. Sometimes you don't and I quietly walk into the room and pull them off of you. I love to look at your naked body, especially that big cock of yours, just like your Dad had. Oh, I miss him so much. Sometimes I sit in your chair and masturbate while I look at you. Every once in a while I even touch that big cock of yours. You almost woke up once, it scared me for a second, but then it turned me on and I masturbated right there on the bed with you."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing but apparently my cock did because the head was now peaking out of the leg of my shorts. I hear you laugh and say, "That can't be very comfortable."

I look up and see you staring at my cock. You say, "Let me help you with that." as you reach down into my shorts and pull my cock up against my stomach.

I can't believe how good it feels to have another persons hand on my cock, and then I remember it's my Mom's! I know it's wrong but that makes it feel even better. You look at me and repeat your question, "Would you like to see your Mommy naked?"

'Mommy?' Why is she calling herself Mommy? That's so weird, I haven't called her Mommy since I was little. And why did my cock throb when I heard her say it?' I think to myself.

She repeats herself again, this time sounding a little angry, "Do you want to see Mommy naked?"

Again as she says Mommy my cock throbs, I think I like it. I clear my throat and weakly say, "Yes."

"Good." you reply as you stand up.

You slowly untie the sash on your silk robe and it drops open revealing the sides of each of your breasts and your shaved mound. I've watched you shave it many times in the shower and I almost cum every time I see you do it. You slide the robe over your shoulders and it falls to the floor. You stand in front of me totally nude, my eyes dart all over your body not able to figure out what they want to look at next, your beautiful breasts or your shaved pussy. You turn around and show me your wonderful butt too.

Then you bend over and spread your legs. I see your wide open pussy just a few feet from my face. I can see your wetness flowing out of you. You look at me and ask if I would like to taste you.

I say nothing but I nod and drop down onto my knees behind you. I push out my tongue and slowly move it to your pussy just barely touching your wetness, I know this is wrong but I can't help myself. You push back against me and my tongue goes inside you, you moan and your hips jerk backwards. I almost fall backwards. You look back towards me and say "I'm sorry Baby, did I hurt you? It's just that Mommy needs it so bad."

"What Mommy, what do you need?" I say, surprised that I just called you Mommy.

"Mommy needs that big hard cock of yours Baby. Mommy needs it very, very badly. Since Daddy died Mommy hasn't had a cock inside her, but now Baby, now you're old enough and I want you to fill every one of Mommy's holes," you reply.

When I hear this my cock starts straining hard against the waistband of my shorts. I had never felt it get so hard before not even when I was about to cum. You order me to stand up, which I do, and you drop down to your knees in front of me. Quickly, you yank my shorts down and off of me almost causing me to fall over as you pull them off of my feet. You look at my cock with complete lust, like you've wanted it for your entire life. You roughly start to stroke it and then yank on it hard as you look up into my eyes.

You continue to stroke my cock hard, it hurts a lot but it feels kind of good. I close my eyes and start enjoying the rough handling I'm getting when suddenly I feel something warm and wet brush against my cock head. I look down to see you slowly licking the head of my cock. You look up at me and smile, then before I know it you open your mouth and you take my cock deep into your mouth.

You put your hands on my butt and hold me there while you slowly moan. You must have wanted this for so long. Then you start bobbing your head up and down on my cock, each time you take it in you let out a little moan. Hearing you and watching you is turning me on so much I think I may explode any second. I realized my old girlfriend knew nothing about giving blowjobs, it felt nothing like this. You see that I'm getting close to cumming as I begin to push into your mouth and my cock starts throbbing inside your mouth. You let me slip out of your mouth, you look up at me and say, "Not yet Honey, not yet!"

Then you take me back into your mouth and very slowly start to slide up and down my shaft. You grip the base of my cock with your hand and squeeze it roughly holding off my orgasm. With your other hand you dig your nails into my butt. I start to moan, I don't know why, it hurts so badly but instead of crying out I just moan loudly. As you continue to slowly suck my cock I feel one of your fingers and your thumb push my butt cheeks apart, then I feel another finger start to rub against my anus. I've never felt anything rub against me there, I'm startled but I don't want you to stop, it feels too good.

Then I feel your hand pull away from me, I moan in disappointment and open my eyes. I see you pushing your fingers inside yourself like you do in the shower, I just figure your masturbating while you suck me off and I close my eyes again. Then suddenly I feel your fingers against my anus again only this time they're wet and warm. I can't figure out what you're doing and I'm a little scared when I feel you push your finger deep inside me. I cry out because it hurts, but at the same time I push down harder on your finger. I don't know what's going on, it hurts so much but my body wants more.

You start to slide your finger in and out of my butt in rhythm to your mouth sliding up and down my cock. After a moment the pain is gone and I can't figure out which feels better, your sucking my cock or fingering my butt, all I know is I'm in heaven and I need to cum soon. Suddenly you pull your head away from my cock and your fingers out of my butt. I start to complain but you slap me very hard on my butt.

I want to cry out but I remember from when I was little, if I did you would just smack me harder. The strange thing is, I want to cry out so you'll smack me again. I don't know why the pain feels so good now. You look at me sternly as you say "Now young man, I am going to teach you how to please a woman. If you do what I say you will be rewarded, I will let you cum in each one of my holes. But if you do not please me, I will spank you so hard you won't know what hit you. Do you understand me?"

You've never talked to me like that before, but oddly enough it turns me on even more. I answer meekly, "Yes Ma'am."

You slap me hard on the butt again and tell me, "Call me Mommy, that turns me on Baby. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mommy." I say, not wanting to admit that it turns me on too.

"Good," you say as you climb up onto the bed and lay down on your back.

"Come here, now!" you command and I move up onto your bed faster than I thought possible.

"Now first you must learn how to kiss a woman." you tell me then you begin to explain how I should use my tongue and suck on your lips.

After a few minutes of practice on you, you pull me on top of you we start to kiss passionately. I'm so turned on by this that I could do this over and over all night long, you're naked body against mine with our tongues searching each other's mouths, but then you pull away from me. "Now slowly move down my neck doing the same thing all the way down to Mommy's breasts."

I'm more than happy to do this and when I get down to your breasts my instincts take over. I start wildly sucking your breasts and licking your nipples. You shout out, "Oh yes my little Baby, that's the way to make Mommy happy, just like that Baby!"

I'm enjoying this so much but suddenly I remember what you said about the spanking if I didn't please you and my butt starts to tingle. I bite down hard on your nipple and you grab my by the hair and pull me off of you. You scream at me, "What did you do that for you little monster???"

I'm scared and I start to stutter, "I don't know Mommy, I don't know!"

"You need to be punished for that, go grab my hair brush!" you scream.

I remember the hairbrush. When I was really bad you would beat my butt with it hard, but this time it was going to be against my bare butt. I was really scared now. I begged, "Mommy please, not the hairbrush! Please spank me with your hand, but not the hairbrush! I promise I'll do anything you want me to, just don't use the hairbrush!"

"Anything I ask you to do?" you said.

"Yes, Mommy..." I started to calm down, "anything at all."

I noticed that I had started to cry, the tears streaming down my face. You brush away a tear from my cheek as you smile at me, then suddenly you grab me by my hair again. "Lay across my lap, now!" you order.

I do as I'm told, I lay down with my chest on one side of the bed, my legs on the other and my midsection on your lap, my cock pressed hard against your legs. It was like it was when I was younger, but then I would be draped over your legs my upper body hanging over on one side and my legs over the other side. I don't know which was worse, the spankings I would get or all the blood rushing to my head from hanging upside down like that.

You start to rub my bottom just like you used to and you mutter softly, "Oh how I've missed this."

I wasn't sure if I heard you right and I look up and ask, "What was that Mommy?"

You come to your senses and remember the game you are playing with me, you push my head down into the mattress and yell, "Quiet!"

Then you reach underneath me, grab my cock and push it between your thighs. You hold my cock tightly between your thighs as you slam your hand down on my butt. My cock twitches and presses hard against your thigh. You spank me again, and this time my cock lurches, pressing hard against you. With each swat of your hand my cock jumps and pushes into you. I wonder if you can feel it and if it feels good to you too. Over and over again you spank my bare bottom but by this point all I feel is ecstasy instead of pain.

I feel a wetness on my cheeks and realize I'm crying again, but it feels so good, I don't understand what is going on. After a few minutes I can't help it, I start to moan with each smack of your hand. You stop and comment, "You seem to be enjoying this, and that will not do."

Then you smack my buttocks extremely hard making a loud cracking sound. I cry out from the pain. My cock softens between your legs as the tears really start to swell. "Are you going to be a good little boy from now on or is Mommy going to have to punish you some more?" you ask.

"No Mommy, I'll be good, I promise. Please don't do that again." I beg.

"Ok Baby, Mommy doesn't like to hurt you, but you hurt Mommy, and little boys have to learn not to hurt others. Am I making myself clear?" you ask.

You smack me hard on the butt on the same spot to clarify your point. "Yes Mommy, I'll never hurt you again. I promise," I say quickly.

Then you let me up as you lay back down on the bed. "Now back to my nipples, and no more rough stuff do you understand? When I want you to bite me I will tell you to and how hard to do it," you say sternly.

"Yes Mommy," was all I said as I went back to work pleasuring your nipples.

When you are content, you tell me to kiss and lick my way down to your navel. I do and when I reach your navel you tell me to tease it and lick my way down inside. I do as I'm told and as my tongue dips down into your navel you push your crotch up against me. You rub your bare mound against my chest as my tongue dips in and out of your navel. You scream "That's enough!" as you grab my head and push it down between your legs.

"Lick!!!" you order and I start to lick.

I'm extremely nervous, I've never gone down on a woman before. Not knowing exactly what I'm doing I start to lick everything wildly from the top down to your anus and back again. This seems to turn you on even more and you push my head in closer. Suddenly you scream out as your body shakes and your wetness pours out of you. I lick up every bit of it, I'm so full of lust for you right now I can't get enough. I keep licking and licking, loving the taste of you, not wanting to stop.

You suddenly push my head away and tell me to stop and give you time to rest. I don't move from my position, I stay right between your legs staring at your pussy. I notice for the first time that I am as hard as a rock and that I've been rubbing myself against the sheets. I wonder how long I've been doing this when I hear you speak again. "Now baby," you say between deep breaths, "do you see where my two lips come together down there?"

You reach between your legs and show me, and I say, "Yes Mommy."

"Good Baby, now I want your to lick me right there and every once in a while suck it into your mouth and then let it slip back out. Mommy really likes that," you say as you begin to catch your breath.

Without a word I begin to suck and lick the hard little button. After a few moments you explain, "That is Mommy's clit, or clitoris. Mommy's clit is very sensitive. Some woman's are, some aren't, but you like Mommy's the best don't you Sweetie?"

"Mmmhmmm" I muttered as I continue to lick and suck you.

"Good Baby, just like that. Now my little Baby, Mommy wants to suck on that big hard cock of yours and if you're very good with Mommy's clit she'll even let you cum in Mommy's mouth, would you like that Baby? Now keep sucking Mommy off and just move your body around so that that big hard cock is over Mommy's face and she'll do the rest. This is called a sixty-nine Baby." you say.

I move into the position that you asked while you were talking and you are now sucking gently on my cock as I continue to lick and suck on your clit. As we continue to suck each other off you gently push your finger inside me again, it's a little tender from the last time but after a few seconds it begins to feel good again. Then you slip your finger out and reach into your nightstand.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother and Son

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds