• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming A Slut Husband: Tony (2)

Becoming A Slut Husband: Tony (2)

She met me at the door with an intense kiss and then she pulled me along to the bedroom. She pushed me back on the bed and fumbled with my zipper and my belt and then she pulled my pants all the way off me. Her hand took hold of my erection and she bent her head and kissed and licked the head of it before taking it into her mouth. She wrapped her lips tightly around my dick and then she gave me the blow job of dreams. She worked on my cock with her mouth and her hands played with my balls until I couldn't hold back any longer and I let it go. She swallowed every last drop and then lifted her head, smiled at me and said:

"Did you like that?"

"Oh god yes, did I ever."

"Good, I liked doing it for you."

She lowered her head and went back to licking and sucking on me until she had me hard again. She climbed over me and lowered herself down until the head of my cock was at her opening, hesitated a fraction of a second and then she took me all the way in her with one solid downward push. She moved up and down, she rocked back and forth, she went slowly for a bit and then she slammed down hard for a bit. She brought me to the edge twice and then pulled back on me to keep me hanging.

Finally I had to cum and I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her over onto her back and drove myself into her. I reached under her and took the cheeks of her ass in my hands and pulled her to me as I fucked her with hard strokes. Her body trembled as she had an orgasm and then I released mine into her.

++++++

Lying next to each other and looking at the ceiling while trying to catch our breath she said:

"I've got some good news and some bad news lover."

"Let me have the good news first."

"I heard from Derek last night. He will be home in two weeks."

"What is good about that?"

"You didn't want a long term relationship so in two weeks this one will be over."

"What's the bad news?"

"I heard from Derek last night. He will be home in two weeks."

"Then I guess we had better make the most of those fourteen days" and I bent my head and took her right nipple in my mouth.

++++++

I had used my five months (four months and twelve days actually) to learn as much as I could about Shelly's mother. I already knew about her stopping for drinks every Tuesday and Thursday. I found out that she and Tom were not getting along all that well and I wondered if maybe it was because Mary suspected that Tom was running around on her.

I found out that every other Friday she had a 'girls night out' with some old friends of hers. I learned that her favorite color was blue, that her favorite drink was a margarita, that her taste in music ran toward the yucky - Mannilow and Sinatra - and that she hated seafood. I had thought that I was being subtle in my looking for information and then one night Shelly let me know that I wasn't as slick as I thought I'd been,

"Why all the interest in my mom?"

I tried to make a joke of it. "What is it they say? Like mother, like daughter? If you are like your mother I might give her a shot when you and I are over."

"My mother? You would go after my mother?"

I laughed it off as best I could and hoped that she wasn't close enough to her mom to go home and laughingly tell her to look out for me.

What I did not learn was anything I could use in taking my shot at Mary. I knew where I could take that shot - at the bars where she stopped - but nothing I could use for a way in so to speak. I didn't think that the method I used on Shelly would work with Mary because Shelly was single and a little on the wild side whereas Mary was a wife and mother and a little more settled. I decided that I was going to have to learn more about Mary than I already knew.

It was the first weekend that Derek was home and I was at loose ends so Friday night found me parked down the street from Mary's house. If I was right that night was one of her night out Fridays. At seven-ten she backed out of her drive and headed downtown. I gave her some distance and then I followed. She drove to the other side of town and pulled into the parking lot of the Black Saddle, a popular country/western bar, parked and went inside. I drove to the back of the lot and parked.

I'd been in the Saddle a couple of times and I knew the layout of the place. There was no way I could go in either door without being spotted. I didn't want to go in so soon after Mary so I settled down in my seat to wait a half hour. Thirty minutes later I got out of the car just as Mary came out the side door with a man in a cowboy hat. He had his right arm around her and his right hand was cupping her right tit. She was looking up into his face and she didn't see me right away. They stopped at a car, the man unlocked it and held the door for Mary as she climbed onto the back seat. It was as she entered the car that she saw me and even in the dark parking lot I saw the color drain from her face.

I walked right by and continued on into the building. I found an empty stool at the end of the bar, ordered a vodka tonic and then I settled down to watch. The place was loaded with women. A rough count showed that there were about three women for every two guys. It looked as if the Black Saddle had become a meat market since the last time I'd been in. I saw several of the ladies casting glances at me and two of them made eye contact and then smiled at me - invitations if I ever saw them - but I wasn't interested. Strange as it might sound, considering my time with Shelly, but I didn't cheat on my wife. I know I'm splitting hairs and playing word games here, but to go after one of the girls who had smiled at me would be cheating. What I did with Shelly, and hoped to do with her mother to me wasn't cheating, it was revenge. It was my way of sticking it to Tom for his sticking it in my wife.

As I sipped my drink, watched the action and kept an eye on the door Mary would have to walk back in through I considered what I now knew. Mary's night out with the girls was actually Mary's night out with the boys. I wondered if she made parking lot visits on Tuesdays and Thursdays when she stopped with the girls from work. I'd never stuck around after following her to see where she went. What I did now know was that my approach to Mary was going to be the same as the way I had gone after Shelly. I was going to let her come to me and if I was right it would be before the night was over.

It was about twenty-five minutes after I had passed Mary in the parking lot that she and her cowboy came back into the bar. As soon as the door closed behind them I saw her eyes sweeping the bar until she found me. Our eyes met and she quickly looked away as the cowboy led her over to a table where two other guys and three other girls were sitting. I found it interesting that one of the girls sitting at the table was one of the girls who had given me the smiling invitation. That opened up a possibility.

For the next twenty minutes Mary kept making nervous glances my way and then looking away when our eyes met. I waited until the next time she looked my way and then I got up from my barstool and headed for her table. She saw me coming and I saw what I thought was a worried look cross her face. I could see she was tensed up when I got to the table and whatever it was she was expecting wasn't what happened. I asked the woman who had smiled at me to dance. As we moved together out onto the dance floor she asked:

"What took you so long?

"I had a hard time talking myself into it."

"That isn't a good thing for my ego to hear."

"No sweetie, it had nothing to do with you. I'm married and I had to talk myself into ignoring that fact."

She laughed and said, "Sweetie, every one at that table is married, including me, and none of us are married to anyone currently in the building."

"That's the other part of my problem. I know the husband of one of the girls you are sitting with and she knows my wife."

"Who?"

"Mary."

"And you think she will tell your wife that you are out tomcatting? Let me tell you something sweetie; she is a bigger slut than I am and that is saying something and people who live in glass houses do not throw stones."

"Mary is a slut?"

"She's done every guy sitting at that table and a few more who are sitting at other tables. She won't rat you out sweetie, she'd be too scared of what you might tell her hubby."

We stayed out on the floor for two dances and chatted. Her name was Jackie, she was married and had three kids and her husband was gone a lot. When the music stopped and I walked her back to her table she invited me to join them.

"Sorry Jackie, but it would be too awkward for me."

"She won't bite sweetie and besides, it is a Mexican standoff. You can't tell on her or she would tell your wife that you came her to cheat."

"Well Jackie, that's the problem. I didn't come here to cheat. I was passing by and thought I'd drop in for a drink. Just imagine my surprise when I saw Mary climbing into a backseat with the guy in the cowboy hat. Her husband Tom is a damned good friend of mine and the only reason I came over here to ask you to dance was so I could pump you for information. Thanks for letting me know how big a slut Mary is. Her husband is going to love hearing about it."

"You bastard!"

"Sorry honey, but some of us take our vows seriously."

I walked back to the bar and sat down to finish my drink. Over at the table I saw Mary and Jackie with their heads together talking. Good. I'd gotten the ball rolling and now we would see what Mary would do. I finished my drink, left the bar and headed for my car. I was halfway across the parking lot when I heard, "Tony, wait up." I turned and saw Mary hurrying after me. I waited until she got to me and then she said:

"What are you going to do?"

"Tom's my friend Mary. What do you think I'm going to do?"

"Please don't do anything Tony, at least not until you and I have had a chance to talk."

"So talk Mary, I have the time."

"Not here Tony. Can you meet me at Spagnola's for lunch tomorrow, around noon?"

"I suppose I could, but why?"

"Just trust me on this Tony. Tom is not your friend. I'll explain it all tomorrow, okay?"

I stood there looking at her and she said, "Please Tony? It won't hurt you to wait a day. If you want to tell Tom about me after I talk to you go ahead, but please hear me out first."

"Okay Mary. I'll keep quiet until after lunch tomorrow."

"Thank you Tony. I'll see you tomorrow at noon" and she turned and headed back into the bar.

++++++

I was sitting in a corner booth at the restaurant when Mary came in. She slid onto the seat across from me and ordered a margarita from the waitress.

"First off Tony, I need to tell you that what you saw last night wasn't what you think it was."

"How many interpretations can put on a married woman climbing onto a back seat with a man not her husband?"

"And just what was your interpretation?"

"That you were cheating on Tom."

"That's not what it was. It wasn't cheating, it was getting even."

"Getting even?"

"Yes Tony, what I was doing was getting back at that son of a bitch."

"Getting back at him for what?"

"He has been running around on me for years and I finally caught the bastard."

"Tom? Cheating on you? No way Mary, no way."

"I thought that would be what you would say so I brought proof. Remember last night when I said that Tom was not your friend? This will show you what I mean."

She took a large envelope out of her purse and pushed it across the table to me. "What is it?" I asked.

"Just read it Tony and then tell me again about how Tom is your friend."

I did my best to act surprised as I read the report from the private detective. It was all there. Tom and Marie at the Sea Breeze three times during the week that he had followed them. The date was a good nine months before I had found out on my own. There were seven grainy pictures, but they were clear enough to show who the two people were and what they were doing. I tried to look shocked and I was actually able to make my hands tremble a bit as I held the report.

"Still think Tom is your friend?"

"Why didn't you bring this to me when you found out?"

"What, and make your life as miserable as mine? You didn't know and you seemed happy with Marie so why fuck you up? For all I know she still loves you, but needed a little excitement in her life. Hell, for all I knew you might have known and not cared. You might have been one of those guys that gets off on your wife getting it on with other guys. No, I figured the best thing for me to do was leave it alone."

"Why haven't you done anything about this?"

"I have. I get back at the bastard one night a week. I take what he considers his private stock and I give it away to anyone who wants it and then I go home, tell him I'm so hot for him I'm dripping and then I give him sloppy seconds. I've even managed to get the asshole to go down on me a couple of times when I've gone home freshly fucked."

"I don't mean that. I mean why haven't you thrown his ass out? Why haven't you divorced him?"

"Because I don't want to be a forty-four year old single woman living in an apartment or a condo. My idea of perfect revenge is to let him keep me in the style to which I've become accustomed while I fuck any man who catches my fancy."

"Can I have this?" I asked as I held up the report, "or at least a copy of it?"

"No" she said as she reached over and took it from me. "I don't want you going home and waving it under Marie's nose. Whatever you do with her leave Tom out of it. I like things just the way they are right now."

"It doesn't matter Mary, now that I know all I have to do is hire my own detective. I really won't even need to do that. I read the name of the agency on that report all I'll have to do is hire them and they'll charge for an hour because that's all the time they will need to pull that report out of the file and make me a copy."

"Please Tony, don't screw this up for me."

"It might surprise you Mary, but I don't want to be a forty-seven year old single man living in an apartment either, but I will need something like that report to use as leverage if the shit ever does hit the fan. I just wish I had known about this last night. If I would have known I probably could have had a little fun with Jackie."

Mary gave me a contemplative look and then she said, "Are you serious about that?"

"Damned straight I am."

"Well then, how about this. What could be sweeter than doing it with the wife of the man who is stabbing you in the back?"

"You mean that?"

"I don't have anywhere else I need to be this afternoon, how about you?"

++++++

The downtown Marriott was right across the street and I got a kick out of the fact that while Tom and Marie were meeting in a low rent motel on the seedy side of town Mary and I were in an upscale hotel with room service. I called down and ordered a bottle of champagne to celebrate our afternoon together. Mary and I sipped champagne and necked like high school kids and then she got up and did a strip tease for me and when she was naked she spun around in front of me and said:

"You like?"

"Amazed is what I am. Marie ain't bad, but why any man would take her over you when it comes to a sexual partner is beyond me. That is a body to die for."

"Well then get busy dying sweetie, we only have three hours and then I have to hurry home and fix dinner for my loving husband."

Mary did it all and she loved all of it. I ate her pussy and she sucked my cock and then we had a frenzied fuck. My limp cock no sooner fell out of her than she was on me in a sixty-nine to get me hard again. The second time was doggie style followed by another sixty-nine and then she told me she wanted me to take her in her ass.

"I never let Tom do me there because I thought the very idea was disgusting. One of my lovers convinced me to give it a try just so I could smile sweetly at Tom knowing that I'd given someone else something that I had never given him and would never give him. It turns out that I like it. I like it a lot. Put your cock in my pussy and get some of our juices on it and then take my ass Tony, fuck my ass good."

I pushed my fingers into her cunt and got them wet and then I worked them into her ass as I stroked into her pussy with my cock. When I thought she might be ready I pushed my cock at her anal rosebud and she shoved her ass back at me and I slid right in. She was tight and her sphincter muscle acted like a hand trying to clutch me as I drove back and forth in her butt. She hissed and moaned and pushed back at me and begged me to fuck her harder, to make her cum and to cum in her.

I wasn't as young as I used to be and I had already cum twice in Mary so it took me a long time before I got to the point where I was ready to cum. By the time I emptied my balls into her for the third time Mary had had at least three orgasms which amazed the hell out of me because I didn't know a woman could get an orgasm from anal sex.

As she was getting dressed Mary said, "I don't really need to go out on Friday nights any more, do I?"

"Is that an invitation?"

"No, it is a request."

I smiled and said, "A gentleman should always honor a lady's request, but does it only have to be on Friday?"

"No baby, any time during the day when we can both get away from work; Tuesdays and Thursday from five until nine and Friday's from five until midnight. And then, if you're not worn out, Saturday and Sunday when Tom goes to play golf, which usually means when Tom goes to meet Marie. That enough for you?"

++++++

As I drove home I wondered if there was any other way to fuck over Tom. His mother, although in her mid sixties, was still a fine looking woman, but no, I didn't want to burn up the time it would take to seduce her. She and Tom's dad had been happily married for over forty years so why do anything that might screw that up. I'd done what I could to Tom. He would never know, but I would and that was all that counted. Now it was time to see what I could do to Marie.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming A Slut Husband: Tony (2)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 596 milliseconds