• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Creampie Surprise Ch. 2

Creampie Surprise Ch. 2

[this is a continuation from 'Creampie Surprise', as usual you don't have to read the first part first but it'll make a little more sense!]

Seeing as she'd always done everything she could to turn my fantasies into reality, I knew I could hardly do less for her. I wasn't going to rush into it though, let's face it, licking up your own hot cum from your lover's slit is no where close on the potential pain scale to putting your entire hand into that same slit! Ya, a dildo up the ass can hurt if it's done wrong but the dildo she uses on me isn't even close to the size of my fist either.

It was several weeks before I tried anything & by then I'm sure she thought I either hadn't read the story or wasn't interested. First off was some reading...there were lots of articles and info on the net on fisting and of course there were lots of great stories on Literotica. I don't think I've ever had such a good time doing 'homework' as I did reading about other people's experiences with what I was going to try. In the end, it pretty much came down to timing, going slow, lube and working up to it.

Timing shouldn't be too hard, she was always the most relaxed after several orgasms. The working up to it part was easy – we had quite a few toys including some fairly big ones that we played with regularly (I'd like to say I could stay hard forever but that was quite a few years ago) so that was good. Having given and received my share of anal, the lubrication thing was also well under control so that left the 'slow' part which I knew I could do.

Ever since we'd made my creampie dream a reality, it wasn't unusual for my lips and tongue to trace a winding path from her neck down to her pussy after I'd just emptied myself into her. It was one of those nights that I decided to see if I could make her fantasy come true.

She was on her back, right up at the edge of the bed with a pillow under her ass to raise it up a bit and I was standing beside the bed holding her legs high as I thrust in and out of her. In that position I can get all the depth she likes and stimulate her clit at the same time. She'd had 3 orgasms in the last 5 minutes, each one stronger than the one before when I finally came. It was my second orgasm in just over an hour so I knew there was lots of my cum in her.

As soon as I was done spurting, I knelt down in front of her and started kissing my way up the inside of her left leg while running my fingers slowly up her right. I made sure my fingers reached her slit before my tongue and slid one, then two fingers into her slick, hot tunnel. When my tongue met my fingers, I couldn't resist swiping up and down her pussy a few times to get what cum had escaped. I could tell the contact of my fingers and tongue was enough to get her off again because I heard a couple of quick breaths, a moan, her pussy contracted and a little more cum oozed out to meet my tongue. I know she was fully expecting me to keep going down on her but I wanted the rest of that slippery cum right where it was for now.

I started licking along her lips and around her clit as I slid another finger into her. It wasn't until I started stretching her with a fourth finger that she realized what I was planning on doing.

I could hear the excitement and a bit of nervousness in her voice when she asked, "You saw the story didn't you?" Are you going to try it?"

I had 4 fingers all the way in to the last knuckle & replied, "do you want me to?"

"I'm not sure... I think so... yes, do it", was her drawn out response, followed quickly by, "holy fuck" as her pussy relaxed and stretched enough to allow the meaty part of my hand in up to the thumb.

I started slowly drawing my fingers in and out, still teasing her clit with my tongue and of course licking up whatever cum escaped. On the 'in' stroke, I could also use my thumb to play with her clit. I could tell by the contractions I was feeling on my hand that all the different stimulations were building to another series of orgasms for her & I was right. Her first orgasm was so strong that it felt like someone had grabbed my hand from inside her and was quickly followed by two others that were equally strong and then several smaller ones.

As her pussy relaxed from the first big orgasms I took the opportunity to tuck my thumb into the palm of my hand and with the rest of my fingers pointed straight, start easing back into her. It took quite a few small thrusts, each one going in further than the previous one before I suddenly felt my whole hand drawn into her. As soon as it went in, I could feel the muscles in her pussy contract around my wrist, relax, contract relax and contract again. While I'm not sure exactly how to type it, what came out of Laura's mouth while all this was happening was something like- "ah ohmygod ya, oh ya, another, oh god, shit, that's good, ohhhh another one...wow!"

With the last "wow" her whole body went totally relaxed including all the muscles surrounding my hand. As I started to take my hand out, she reached down, grabbed my wrist & said, "not yet, let's see if I can cum again".

I was more than happy to oblige so I slowly pushed my hand as far in as I could get it and drew it out until just the finger tips were still inside her. After several strokes like this, I began curling my fingers as I slid back in until I was making a complete fist inside her each time my hand went in. That seemed to be what it took to bring her to another crashing series of orgasms. Again I could feel the muscles lock around my wrist and relax. Each time they relaxed, without opening my fist, I pulled my hand out as far as I could before the next contraction.

By now, her clit was too sensitive for any direct contact but she was quite happy with me licking, nibbling and sucking all around it as I worked my hand in and out of her. I'm not sure just how many times she came and later on, she couldn't remember either but there were a lot of them. Some strong, some weak, some quick, some slow but I could feel each and every one around my hand.

I pulled my face away from her crotch so I could watch my fist going in and out of her. The combination of the sight & the feeling quickly had their effect on my cock which surprisingly went back to full hardness. It wasn't long before I was able to draw my whole fist out of her and push it back in without opening it & each time I pulled it out, a small trickle of our combined juices came with it.

I sensed she'd had about all she could take for her first time so I eased my fist back out for the last time and was rewarded with the sight of her wide open pussy as it slowly contracted back to its normal tightness. As it did, the last remnants of our juices were pushed out and I happy licked them up.

I moved up beside her so I could hold her as she came down from the fisting induced high she was on. Laura said, "That was amazing! I'm a little sore down there but it was still amazing!". Feeling my freshly regained erection against her leg, she added, "do you think you'd be able to cum again if I went down on you while you kissed my sore pussy better?"

I did, she did & I did!

Certainly not every time we make love but often enough, we'll finish off with my fist buried in her hot, slippery pussy as I clean up the escaping cum with my tongue – both our biggest fantasies turned to reality and able to enjoy them at the same time!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Creampie Surprise Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds