• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Anna's Magic Ch. 11

Anna's Magic Ch. 11

12

I took the next few days off work, citing a sick family member as the reason. My real intention though was to read up on my new 'career'. If I was going to find out anything on Wanda, I had to know where to look and more importantly what I was looking for. My experience at Shane's proved that while I was good at hiding things, I needed to brush up on my detective skills. After scanning through novel upon novel about the greatest sleuths in history and their MO's I decided to give it a shot and check out Wanda's daily routine to get a feel for when would be the most opportune time to make my move.

Early the next morning I awoke at five and made my way to Wanda's place. It was still dark out, which provided the cover that I needed. I parked a few houses away from her place and waited. About six thirty I finally saw movement inside the house and grabbed my binoculars, peering through them as I followed the lights in the house as they worked their way from the upper level to the lower. I could vaguely make out two shadows as they passed from room to room, apparently making preparations for the day ahead.

This went on for half an hour before the large door on the garage attached to the house opened, and a full sized black SUV backed out of the driveway. Slinking down in my seat I peeked out my side window as the vehicle roared past, catching the slightest glimpse of a man in his mid forties with salt & pepper hair. The man looked strangely familiar, almost as if I'd seen him before somewhere. I was trying to figure out where I had seen him when the second overhead door of the garage opened and out came Wanda, carrying a bag of trash, almost fittingly for the way I was thinking of her at this moment. She then hopped into her car, pulling out of the driveway and speeding off. By observing her habits at the office I knew she always showed up early, to open up the place and start the coffee, as if doing us some kind of favour. For all I knew she was probably pissing in the coffee pot. As her car drove out of sight I started my own vehicle and drove off, not wanting to raise any suspicion from the neighbours.

So my daily routine for the next week was set; waking at five in the morning, scoping out Wanda's place to make sure I had her routine down pat, counting down each day until I would make my move. To their credit, Wanda and her mystery man kept a fairly normal schedule, even to the point of retiring promptly at ten o'clock every night. By Thursday I had decided that the next morning I would make my move as I reassured myself that I was in fact ready and that the chance of being spotted was minimal. Sure there was a neighbour of theirs who walked his dog at about 6:35 but he was out of sight by the time I was ready to go.

Friday morning found me in the exact same spot, Wanda and her mystery man in their exact same routine, even down to the garbage that Wanda dropped off at the curb. Ah, suburbia, so predictable. To me this was going to be like shooting fish in a barrel. A fish called Wanda.

Seizing the opportunity I jumped out of my car and walked to the house, circling around back so as not to be spotted by some nosy neighbour who would not be interested in hearing my reasons for being there. As I approached the back door I double checked for any signs of an alarm. In my earlier investigations around the home I had checked for alarms, dogs and neighbours. The first two were non-existent and the sprawling yard had fence lines almost eighty feet from the house with trees blocking the any view by anyone. I reached into my pocket and produced two small picks, fumbling with the locks on the back door. As I soon found out, picking a lock always looks easier in the movies as it took me a good ten minutes to persuade the lock to open, but it finally did and with a soft click I was in the house.

By now my hands were sweating inside the latex gloves I wore as the adrenaline surged through me. I slowly crept around the house, looking for something that might tell me how and why Wanda was treating Anna the way she was. Finding nothing in the basement I worked my way up the stairs to the main area. To her credit Wanda was a great interior decorator, but this was no time to admire the scenery. Turning around a corner I found the study. In the far corner sat a computer and I decided that that was probably the as good a place as any to find any incriminating evidence.

As the screen flashed on I started clicking my way through files and folders, trying to find anything that would explain the current situation. Contrary to the conservative, straight-laced image that Wanda portrayed at work, her computer was full of pornographic movies and images, from straight vanilla sex all the way down to some pictures of water sports and fem-Dom.

Working my way through the folders I found a file marked 'The Girls of Fantasy World' with an assortment of videos saved to the hard drive. I clicked on the first one and waited for it to load. As the screen came to life my eyes were greeted by the sight of a young blonde woman sitting on a bed wearing just a white cotton bra and panties looking at the camera. The darkness of the room and the bright light emanating from the computer screen made my eyes a little fuzzy and it took them a second to adjust.

When they did what I saw made my stomach drop! There was a younger-looking Anna, in half-naked glory staring back at me through the camera! In her left hand she held a copy of a newspaper dated on her 18th birthday and in the other she clutched what looked to be a driver's licence. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the screen again with a sense that something was odd by the way she shifted her weight uncontrollably but I couldn't put my finger on it. The cameraman fumbled a little as he came in for a close-up of Anna's lightly tanned body; the soft gentle curves of her feminine form shining brightly from the lights.

The sound of the video was muffled and try as I might I couldn't make out the voices in the room. As the picture closed in on Anna's face she seemed very calm, almost as if she were in a dream-like state, her head bobbing and swaying as her blonde mane swept across her cheeks. How in the hell did Wanda have a video of Anna? I thought aloud as the screen flickered on her body just as a man and a woman, whom I'd guessed to be in their early forties, entered the scene. They were very careful about not showing their faces to the camera and this seemed to add to the mysteriousness of the whole scene. The woman wore a long black wig with some sort of masquerade mask that covered her eyes and as the camera panned out I saw that she was dressed comfortably in a flowing robe.

For his part, the man was adorned with a pair of sunglasses that covered his eyes and what looked to be a fake moustache that somewhat concealed his identity, although as I peered at the screen and tried to see through the camouflage it all became too apparent that I had seen him before, although I couldn't put my finger on it. The two figures guided Anna to the bed and had her sit down on it, facing the camera.

"So, what's your name sweetheart?" My thoughts were dashed by the familiarity of Wanda's voice as it drifted in from the speakers.

"Ummm...my name is....Anna." My ex-girlfriends' soft voice trembled.

"That is a very nice name," Wanda replied, caressing the wisps of light blonde hair away from Anna's bright red cheeks. "So tell me my angel, do you know why you're here today Anna?" I waited with baited breath for the response, eyes solidly transfixed on the computer screen.

"I've never had sex before..." Anna sheepishly replied into the lens as the man sat down beside her and began to gently stroke her shoulders, slowly tracing his fingers along the soft skin toward Anna's breasts.

"That's right," Wanda mused happily "Today we are doing a very special video, like Anna said she is a virgin and today we are going to take her virginity for all of you at home to see!" It was a little off the wall for me and I debated watching the rest of the video but I wanted to see if I could make out the mystery man on the screen, for I already had figured out that Wanda was involved in whatever it was that was making Anna turn against me right now. "So tell me Anna, have you ever thought about your first time?" Wanda pressed, really making a big production of the whole 'virgin' thing. It was hard to tell if Anna was nervous or just being reserved throughout this whole ordeal, as her face always remained expressionless.

"I have... a little," Anna began. "I always wanted it to be with an older man, because they are so experienced and know what to do." She added, smiling lovingly at the mystery man. It almost seemed that he was the whole reason she was there, as if he was someone whom Anna trusted, just by the way that she looked at him.

"That is so adorable sweetie," Wanda softly cooed, running her hands along the insides of Anna's thighs as she gave the young woman a kiss on the cheek. "I will leave you two alone here and let you go for it!" With that Wanda walked in behind the camera and took it off the tripod, panning closer into the couple as the mystery man reached for Anna's cheek and brought her lips towards his, kissing her lovingly as her hands reached for his muscled chest. I watched with apprehension as my mind tried to rationalize out the scene. The man began to lick at Anna's neck, trailing down to her hardening nipples, loving each firm young breast as he pulled at them with his teeth gently, a small sigh emanating from Anna's pursed lips.

I then remembered the file folder name; "The Girls of Fantasy World". Quickly I switched screens and typed the name into the internets search engine while the movie played on in the background. A few seconds later the screen brought up a homepage of the website. My eyes widened as I was greeted with the sight of Anna and Crystal in a loving embrace on the screen, along with a couple of other splashy pictures of the two of them both alone and together in various positions and settings. I clicked on the "free preview" button and surfed through more images of the girls, plus a few young women that I hadn't seen before. I thought to myself that for all the preaching about proper etiquette and morality that Wanda had done over the years that this was certainly a new revelation from the haughty old bag. I couldn't wait to get back to work and call her on this whole thing. My only thing now was to gather some evidence for my argument so I could nail her ass to the wall!

Fumbling around the desk I managed to find a stash of CD's that looked as if they had pictures and videos on them. Quickly I inserted one of the discs into the drive and opened up the pictures. There were many files, organized by date, some dating back more than five years. I scanned through them to see if I could find one that would put the nail in Wanda's proverbial coffin when I came across one marked "Mr. Miller's backdoor adventure." My curiosity got the better of me and I clicked on the photo gallery.

What I saw next made me jump. It turned out that the mystery man in the video with Anna was in fact Holly's father Stuart and the pictures showed him with a considerably younger Crystal! As I opened the pictures each showed them together in various poses and progressively less clothing until the last few showed 'Mr. Miller' slowly squeezing his large manhood into Crystal's pink star, the rest showing him unloading a considerable amount of cum onto her tits. The look on both of their faces was pure lust, yet I couldn't help but remember that the dates on the pictures were four years ago, well before Holly said her mom had passed away, meaning that Stuart and Wanda were working on the website together while Holly's mother wasted away in a bed from her illness.

"That son of a bitch!" I cursed in vain at Holly's father, loud enough that I had to remind myself to be quiet. I clicked back to the movie just as Stuart laid Anna back on the bed, positioning a pillow under her smooth ass. By now Anna's expression had turned from apprehensive to the familiar lustful look that I knew all too well. It was the look that she got when she was really into the sex we had. My vengefulness waned for a moment, replaced by a tinge of jealousy towards Stuart if in fact this was her deflowering moment caught on film.

As the movie played out it seemed that this wasn't your typical porn flick, for the two seemed to move towards each other lovingly. Stuart's caresses were deliberate yet gentle as his tongue slid over Anna's inner thighs, lapping at the small drops of her nectar on her outer pussy lips. This caused Anna to moan out as her legs shifted on the bed, her back arching upward to meet the man's tongue. Soon he had slipped past her outer labia and was sucking on her clit, sending my ex-girlfriend into a blissful spasm, clutching the sheets as she came.

"Oh god Mr Miller, you're making me cum so harddddd!" Anna breathed, eyes closed as the first wave of familiar pleasure swept across her. Stuart kept at it, sliding two fingers into Anna's gripping pussy. I could tell that Anna wasn't acting at all as her girl cream flowed freely, coating the man's fingers as he began to work them in and out of her. With a sliver of guilty pleasure I reached for my cock and freed it from my jeans, slowly rubbing it as the action on the screen continued. Anna's breath came in short gasps as Stuart expertly worked two, then three fingers into her overly-damp pussy. The sounds of Anna's wetness rang crystal-clear through the speakers and this turned me on even more, urging my own climax that seemed to match my ex's.

"Oh yes! right there!" Anna moaned again, her eyelids fluttering as the next waves of her orgasm began to run through her body. Stuart looked to have found her g-spot and was feverishly working it with his fingers, deliberately pressing all the right buttons by the looks of things. Suddenly he pursed his lips and sucked at Anna's bright pink clit, sending the young woman over the edge as she squealed out in pleasure, her pussy contracting around Stuart's fingers that were still firmly wedged inside her. I could feel my own climax building as I stroked my cock harder; watching as Stuart slowly slid his fingers from Anna's wetness, sucking them into his mouth just as I had done so many times with the woman.

The scene cut slightly to Anna sucking on Stuart's throbbing meat, coating it with saliva, her cheeks hollowed from the motion. This carried on for a while before Stuart reached for her and slowly pushed her back on the bed, spreading the lithe little blonde's legs as he positioned himself between them. He then slid on top of her, his larger frame almost dwarfing the girls'. Anna's hand then peeked out from between them, grasping the man's cock as he moved his hips closer to her. In a daze I watched the scene like some nasty voyeur peeking in a bedroom window, slightly guilty yet unable to wrest my gaze from the screen. Anna worked Stuart's cock gently between her pussy lips, rubbing it against her clit for a few seconds before positioning it at the moist entrance to her heaven. She never quite let go of his cock as he shifted his hips forward, penetrating her gradually, a little at a time. I sucked in my stomach at almost the exact time that Anna did on the screen, her lips pursed with tense pleasure. Every few seconds she would squeeze Stuart's manhood as if to stop his forward progression into her. Wanda's camera work was legendary as she captured the expression on both of the lover's faces as well as the wetness seeping from Anna's slowly accommodating pussy.

"Ah...oh...stop..." Anna sighed uncomfortably, her breathing sharp and deliberate. Wanda then panned the camera once again from her face to where the man's cock was spreading her deliciously pink lips. It was at that moment that all of my jealous thoughts came to fruition as I saw the pinkish-red evidence of Anna's virginal seal being broken. Fucker. He did take her virginity. Somehow though, instead of being angry at Stuart I was more saddened by the fact that Anna's first time was being show-boated like this by Wanda. It just made me that more determined to bring this woman to her knees.

Turning my attention back to the screen I watched Anna's discomforted look pass, turning back to pleasure as Stuart's cock filled her, his hips shifting back and forth in a lustful rhythm. The look on both of their faces was of trust, of lustful trust in fact with Anna now thrusting upwards to meet the older man's. I could tell by the look on Stuart's face that he wasn't going to last much longer for the woman's pussy looked to be milking his cock, the wetness seeping onto the bed sheets that were now stained. Suddenly Stuart collapsed in the throes of an orgasm, biting Anna's shoulder, groans announcing that the man had finally succumbed to the sensations that I assumed must have been nothing short of heavenly.

I don't know why, but for some reason Wanda just kept filming the two as they lay there, bodies heaving with bliss. Anna looked at Stuart as she stroked his face lovingly, mouthing the words 'Thank you' clearly while he smiled back at her. The scene faded as I sat there, suddenly more questions than I had answers for rushing through my mind. What was really going on with Anna, Wanda and Stuart? Why did Anna have such a seemingly loving relationship with Holly's father that she would give up her virginity to him, never mind the fact that she had it documented this way?

Then it hit me. I suddenly remembered the story that Anna had told me and Holly about how she met Stuart through her moonlighting as an escort or mistress or whatever. This video seemed to prove that to be yet another lie. I then wondered if Holly knew about her father screwing around on her dying mother. It seemed to be that the more things I found out about Wanda that I didn't like the more I found out things about Anna that I didn't enjoy either. Reaching for the mouse I shut off the computer, suddenly feeling more ill than when I first entered the house. Grabbing the CD's that I was going to use for blackmail against Wanda I was about to get out of the house when I felt a hot sting at the back of my head and everything went black....

When I returned to consciousness I found myself in another room, my hands securely tied to the back of a chair. My mind was still a foggy haze as my eyes focused on what looked to be a large pool table in the center of the room. The room itself was dimly lit; a small single light illuminated the table while the rest of the area was cast in darkness. From my corner I couldn't see past the table, yet I could tell that there were others in the room. The slightly shrill tone of Wanda's voice pierced through the air.

"I see you've come out of your slumber Steve," She spoke, more haughty and forthright than ever. "I was beginning to worry that I had done some damaged to that inquisitive little head of yours." It was then that I saw where the voice was emanating from as the woman stepped forward from the other end of the table.

"Jeez Wanda, if you wanted me to stay for coffee I would have gladly accepted," I retorted sarcastically, motioning towards my restraints. "That way we could have a nice long talk about what I saw on your computer and what those CD's were all about." By now my eyes had focused on the woman, still dressed in one of her designer business suits that she always wore as if she were some sort of high class executive. Nothing could have been further from the truth. Wanda just laughed.

"My my my Steve, aren't you just the conversationalist. Might I add that right now I have you on about a half dozen hidden surveillance cameras going through my things... I believe they call that break and enter." She mused, sliding her hand along the pool table towards me. "After all, I was just a conscientious home owner protecting her personal property." Much as I tried to convince myself otherwise, the woman was right. Surveillance cameras! Why didn't I think of those!!?? Still there was the issue of the computer and CD's with the incriminating evidence.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Anna's Magic Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 248 milliseconds