• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Moonlight and Marble

Moonlight and Marble

It was late, I knew that much, I'd been awoken from a deep sleep by something, a sound? I rolled over on to my side and leaned forward toward the clock, seeking it's face to gain a point of reference for where in the night I was. The familiar dim red numbers we no where to be found, had I knocked the clock off the small table beside the bed? I groped around and felt the hard plastic edges of its case. No, the power was off. A low rumble rolled through the room, thunder in the distance. I lay back and looked up at the ceiling planks just barely visible in the dim blue light of the moon. I waited and listened, the wind had picked up, driven before the distant storm. It whispered like a gentle voice. The storms which visited across the vast open plains behind my home were welcomed, refreshing and always left the air with a fresh clean smell.

Since sleep felt distant and unattainable I rose from the bed and slowly made my way down the stairs to the large open room below that served as living room, dining room and kitchen. The cabin was simple like that, and perhaps that's why I like it so much, it fit me. I treaded barefoot to the front door unlatched it and walked out on the small porch out front. In the far corner my old worn white washed Adirondak chair seemed to glow a light blue as the full strength of the moon's light struck it. It had to be early morning. Another, louder rumble shook the porch and I glance to the distant hills just in time to see a flash of lightning. I slid into the chair and propped my feet up on the porch railing and watched the storm's approach. A gust of cool wind whipped my hair down into my eyes and I shivered. A lot had been going on lately, my work in the city seemed to pass in a blur. Fridays rolled around like clockwork and I usually made it up to the cabin by nightfall. Saturdays I clean up, cut the grass close in and check the fences. Simple rewarding low tech chores that helped me balance the week's desk work. This was my fitness program, my gym, by Sunday afternoons when I left the muscles in my shoulders and thighs ached but I always felt renewed.

My thoughts we interrupted by the sound of the door latch opening. Startled I turned, it took a moment for my mind to register that I was seeing you, coming out of my house. I had talked about the cabin to you at work off and on for a couple of weeks. It was not some ploy, some way to get you out here alone with me. When I first mentioned it to you I could see that sparkle in your eye that suggested that the whole cabin "thing" resonated with you. You understood and appreciated what it represented to me. Thursday you had asked me if I ever brought anyone along. I knew then you wanted to go. Sure, pack a small bag, but be prepared to work, I smiled.

Quietly you move over beside me sitting on the plank floor beside the chair, looking out into the darkness and listening to the storm. I feel self conscious sitting in the chair with you on the floor and, having no other chair to offer you I slip my feet off the rail and slide out of the chair and join you.

We're quiet, watching the storm approach, the wind buffeting the grass on the lawn in front of the porch. Somehow speaking doesn't seem the thing to do. I glance over at you and see you enthralled, gazing beyond me. It was like that for me the first time I witness the rains coming in. The wind is whipping your hair about your face and I follow the line of your jaw from your ears to your lips. I see you shiver a bit and I slide closer and put my arm around you. I can't help but notice the gently slope of your shoulder blades beneath your bathrobe. Your head turns toward me and you gaze into my face with the same expression I saw you looking upon the storm. It's as though you are discovering something new, something you are just beginning to understand. I look back, meeting your gaze squarely. Another gust of wind drives you to the shelter of my arms and you nestle yourself closer.

"We can go back inside." I quietly suggest.

You shake your head, no, you want to see this through, I understand, the storm is a primal force something our ancestors must have gazed on with a mixture of awe and reverence. We're still drawn to it too.

As the first drops of rain begin to sweep across the yard I lean closer and gentle press my lips against your neck. It's like kissing a warm living statue. I breathe in deep and smell the faint mixture of your perfume and shampoo. Your hair is still a bit damp from the shower you took before you turned in. My lips linger on your neck lightly trailing upward under your jaw to your ear. You turn slightly and I find your lips pressed against my cheek, drawn by their soft velvet textures I turn and our lips meet. My hand reaches behind your head and I draw you forward opening my mouth to receive your lips deeper. Your hands slide from my shoulder down my chest and end up around my waist.

I smell the rain now and hear it's gently fall beyond the edge of the porch, the wind occasionally blows a few stray drops onto our heads. I lean backward and you fall forward onto my chest. A smile passes across your face and you scramble backward and straddle my waist. If my arousal was not evident before it is now as I feel your soft cotton panties pressed against my bare skin just above my boxers. Your smile takes on an air of mischievousness and you shift backward a bit. I feel your ass come to rest on my erection and shudder. Your look of mock surprise is priceless and I laugh out loud. You smile passes in a moment and the serious, studying gaze is back, you looking deep into me through my eyes.

"Come with me." Your words are soft yet undeniable. You stand and taking my hand you guide me to the steps which lead down to the yard. Where are we going? The thought only briefly distracts me not even long enough for me to voice it. You lead me down the steps and into the rain. At first it's cold and I shiver. You turn to face me and step back a step. I'm intrigued. You untie your robe and shrug yourself out of it letting it slide from your body and fall into a pile at your feet. In seconds you're soaked, your white t-shirt clinging to your breasts, your nipples hardened by the chill.

Having only by boxer to offer in return I slide my fingers in their waist band and slip then down my legs, over my knees and step out of them. I stand before you now, totally naked, my cock swollen, erect. The smile is back and you take a moment to enjoy a new view. Then, not wanting to be at an unfair advantage, your slip off your panties. Your pussy is smooth, shaven and glistens with drops of rain which have run down the length of your body. Your shirt joins your panties moments later and we stand completely revealed before one another. One step forward by both of use brings our bodies together. My cock presses against your belly just above your pussy and the feel of your skin against it makes me ache for you. Your hands reach around my waist and grasp my ass pulling be against you even harder.

I'm just a few inches taller than you, enough that I can gaze down at the top of your rain soaked head, and watch the rivulets of water running off your cheeks. A look of determination is set on your face and it's evident that you have plotted your course; you have decided what you need tonight. I lower myself backward and lay back into the rain soaked grass. You once again straddle me only this time no cloth lays between my sex and yours. I feel your small hand grasp my member and guide its tip into your cunt. I slide into your warm wetness and involuntarily gasp. You're a bit tight but, more than a bit wet and the slight resistance feels wonderful. You begin to rock back and forth thrusting yourself onto me in measured, steady thrusts. You look like your dancing to some unseen music, eyes closed, lips parted slightly. I look on you now with a gaze that I usually reserved for the storms. You're beautiful. Your body is moving in perfect rhythm and I begin to mirror your motions, meeting you thrust for thrust. Your pace increases and I feel myself headed to the edge.

The rain has stopped and I hear you moaning quietly. You moans drive me crazy and m thrust begin to get harder, faster, lifting you upward. Then I explode. The tide of pleasure erupts from deep in my body and I am carried by it's surge loosing the sense of myself and my body. Your climax hits immediately and I watch you arch your back, thighs squeezing my hips almost painfully. Shivers begin to pass through your body and almost immediately you fall forward onto my chest, your nipples pressed against my wet skin.

So here we are, laying in the wet grass, naked, intertwined together. You eyes are closed and your breathing is soft and peaceful. The moon is out again, now with the storm clouds past and I marvel how your still shoulders and back look so much like pure white marble. I lightly brush your cheek with my fingers and a small smile appears on your lips.

"Let's sleep here tonight." You suggest and I once again I'm glad I don't have neighbors.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Moonlight and Marble

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 669 milliseconds