• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Dream Storm

Dream Storm

The storm was getting worse. I walked to the door and looked outside. He came up behind me, leaned down and whispered that he had a place just up the street where we could ride out the storm. Did he know that feeling his lips that close to my ear sent chills down my spine? I leaned into him, wanting to feel him closer. I turned my head, my lips almost touching his and nodded.

It was a short walk and we were both laughing and shivering as we stopped just inside the front door. He pulled me close and with one arm holding my sleeves behind me and the other cradling my head, he brought his mouth down to mine. His kisses were sweet and hot, his lips teasing mine and when our tongues met I heard a low groan escape from him. He pulled me closer, kissed me harder.

We started walking backwards up the stairs, our mouths never breaking apart. We stopped just short of the top of the stairs and he leaned me back. His mouth moved from mine -- across my jaw to my ear. His breath was warm and his lips were so soft as he kissed his way down to my neck. I pulled him closer, moving my hands across his back. He nipped at my neck.

"Oh, God, yes," I said.

He chuckled a little - a low sexy laugh that just made me want him that much more. He moved his hands to my breasts. He teased my nipples with his fingers, making them hard and then he kissed them through the fabric of my blouse. He moved his mouth back up my neck and to my ear.

"Yes?" he said, half question, half statement.

I turned my head so that my mouth could find his. My legs wrapped around him, pulling him closer. My hands were softly touching his head.

"Yes," I answered, saying everything with one little word. Yes, I wanted more. Yes, I loved every exquisite thing his mouth was doing to me. Yes, I wanted to feel his hands on me, touching me, teasing me.

He undressed me -- leaving a trail of kisses where there had been buttons -- and laid me back against the steps. He kissed all the way down my right leg to the top of my foot and then all the way back up my left leg until he was hovering above my breasts. He took my breasts in his hands and lowered his mouth to my nipple. Slowly, gently he sucked, first one then the other. My back arched up and my hips reached out to him. He moved a little to the side.

"Not yet, baby," he said. He pressed my breasts together and then took both nipples in his mouth at once. I could feel a tingling deep inside start to grow. He kissed and licked and nibbled at my breasts and my nipples until there wasn't a spot on them that his mouth hadn't touched.

"Does that feel good?" he asked as he sucked my nipple. I could only get out a moan, which made him suck even harder. My hands were on his head and his shoulders -- pulling him closer. My hips were arching up, my pussy aching to be touched.

His hand moved down between my legs and his fingers teased all around, coming close to touching my clit, but never quite making contact. He moved his mouth to mine and kissed me then he whispered in my ear, "Tell me what you want."

"Please," I answered.

"Please, what?"

"Please, please fuck me, please make my pussy cum." My hips arched up as he slowly slid a finger inside my pussy. I was so hot and wet. He moved his thumb to my clit and slowly finger fucked me while teasing my clit. After a few minutes he moved down between my legs, never taking his finger out of me, and I felt his tongue on my pussy. He took his finger out for a moment and I felt he tongue dart in and out of my pussy before he moved up with slow kisses and licks, all the way to my clit.

I groaned. "Yes, please, yes." All I wanted was to feel his mouth on me, feel his tongue tease my clit and make me cum. He made small slow circles around my clit, then he began to lick up and down, teasing my clit with his hot, hard tongue. He slipped another finger into me and began finger fucking me harder.

I began breathing harder and faster, my hips rising to meet him, his face buried in my pussy, sucking my clit with abandon. I felt my orgasm build. His mouth, hot on my clit and his finger inside me, I couldn't hold back any longer. I began to cum -- all of my sweet pussy juices coating his face. He gently licked my pussy, every drop of my sweetness and made me cum again and then kissed his way up to my face where he kissed my mouth, deeply and passionately. He held me until I stopped trembling and then helped me up and led me to the bedroom.

He undressed and then sat on the edge of the bed. "Come here, baby," he said to me. I walked over and stopped in front of him. My breasts were inches from his mouth, my nipples hard and aching for his touch again. He looked up at me and smiled. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me in to him. His mouth found my nipples. He teased them both, sucking gently at first and then he began to suck them harder. His hands ran up and down my back, over my ass, and he pulled me closer until I was straddling his cock. He smacked my ass and when I looked down at him he just smiled and smacked my ass again, a little bit harder. I laughed and smiled at him.

"I want you to fuck me," he said. "As much as I want to feel your mouth around my cock, I can't wait to feel your sweet, tight pussy wrapped around my cock. Will you fuck me?"

I answered by slowly lowering myself onto him. His cock filled my pussy and he groaned. My legs wrapped around him and I began to slowly move my pussy up and down his cock. I threw my head back and balanced my hands on his knees.

"Your pussy feels so good," he moaned. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," he softly chanted.

I moved my pussy faster and faster, feeling my own orgasm building, again, as I felt his cock get harder and more swollen. His mouth was on my breasts again, sucking my nipples harder and harder as he got closer to coming. His hands never left my ass, pulling me closer as I fucked him.

"Baby, I'm going to cum," I heard him say. "Cum with me, cum with me, oh, God, cum with me," he moaned. I felt his cock explode deep inside me and I started to cum. I rode his cock with abandon as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over me. He grabbed me tight and in one move rolled me over until he was on top of me, fucking me, fucking the last of my orgasm out of me. I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," I said to him as he slowed down. His cock was still rock hard, buried deep in my pussy. "You feel so good inside of me, don't stop."

He kissed me and whispered, "Goodbye," softly in my ear.

I didn't want to open my eyes -- I didn't want this dream to end and find myself alone, in bed, again....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Dream Storm

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 459 milliseconds