• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Homesick Ch. 03

Homesick Ch. 03

"Ohhhhhhhh Gary, you make me soooo horrrnyyy. Didn't you realize how sexy you are sweetheart? My little Gary is a sexy little young man, oh yes, oh yes!" Gary's mom said triumphantly.

Gary laughed and replied "I am not. I'm a wimp mom. I'm not sexy enough to make you that ummm horny." Then he wondered and said, "Wow that's cool, I guess. Wow I turned on my mom he said. Oh wow, no shit? I'm makin' you that horny, really? Like is your umm, pussy ummm like wet mom? Like a regular girl's vagina?"

Yes dear you are and yes mine is just like any girls pussy; just as your sisters might be when she's that way honey. But I do have a problem I guess. I like this as she handled his cock. I like licking it too Gary. Oh I wish you and I could have sex all the time. Boy, having a man around almost all the time, being able to have sex when either of us wanted to have sex now wouldn't that be great sweetheart?"

"Huh really mom, do you mean you'd let me have real sex with you? Are you saying that you'd actually let me insert my penis in your umm vagina anytime?"

Do you want to try doing that now Gary? Go ahead and try it." Gary's cock became hard immediately. "I know you like my tits. I'm sure of that honey. I know you adore shoving it between them don't you? I'm going to ask you another question too and don't get too all bent out of shape, okay honey?"

"Okay mom, what's that?"

"If I told you or should I ask, what would you think if I told you your sister and I have had sex with one another?"

"Whaaaat no shit mom? Are you fucking crazy? Is she crazy too? I can't believe it, no way mom."

"Yes sweetheart she and I have had sex and it was wonderful just as it's wonderful that you and I are doing this together right now. I love everything about it. I love you. I love who you are. I especially love how you've turned into such a grown man. You have a wonderful body as an adult Gary and I'm honored to show you that too."

"Wow really mom? Wow, damn mom you are making me really horny right now!"

"Awww do you want me to suck you again? Would you like to be licked once again just like I was doing? I bet you'd love to have me grease up my breasts for you so you can titty fuck me wouldn't you?"

"Ummm what umm do you put on your tits mom umm baby oil or Vaseline or what?"

"Annnyyythiiing your little heart desires Gary. I want this to be your little fantasy."

"Oh god mom oh fucking shit, I'm gonna cum without doing any of that. Oh damn I'm gonna cum mom, ohh fuck..." and Gary exploded simply because his mom talked him into titty fucking her and she hadn't even started yet in her opinion.

"Nooo Gary, don't, don't honey dooooon't cum yet! Please doooon't", but he did and he couldn't control it! He spit cum everywhere uncontrollably in her face, hair, sheets, tits, and on her belly even.

He was visibly upset and disappointed with himself. Gary's mom was let down. She wanted and craved cock badly. Having her sons hot prepared exploding cum blow inside her cunt was the ultimate. She felt let down but it was her own doing although she wouldn't admit it. She felt as if he could have had more self control and been more of a man and waited longer.

There she lay with his sticky off white blow all over the place. She even wanted a possible chance to swallow it, but it was too late even for that. Mainly she desired cock, Gary's cock more to the point but her son failed her or did she fail her son? Yes, she led him on making him think all this was right. That it was okay to desire having sex with mom or even eventually his sister.

Mom lay on the bed below him, looking sad and let down. He began to weep. She began to cry so emotionally that she asked him to leave the room. He thought she hated him. He figured she never would have sex with him ever again.

She lay for a while, thinking, rubbing his cold cum on her warm body that slowly cooled since her desires were broken by his premature ejaculation. She initially thought he was feeble. She was the feeble one. She desired her son's physical presence.

She would at least and eventually would come to his room and seek his forgiveness and explain why she sought it out. Meanwhile she still lay there, trying to rub his cold cum as she thought what might have been. Finally she stopped weeping, sat up, gathered the sheets, piled them up, and took a shower to clean up.

Meanwhile Gary wrote in his journal. How he failed her miserably. He wrote every miserable feeling he had and how he wasn't a man's man. He finished typing, cleaned up and went outside.

Sitting there, his mom dressed herself and wanted sex very much. Not completing 'the sexual adventure' or 'journey' she expected she needed to be finished off. Her daughter couldn't complete that. She needed a man. Yes a man with a cock full of good cum. Gary was the only man who could do that. However she would have to wait.

Meanwhile, Gary's sister drove up. She got out but knew instantly something really bad happened. She would not know unless Gary told her. Juliana didn't have issues. Juliana was a 100% woman and it showed. She and her mom had their moments, intimate or not, currently all was perfect in Juliana's world. "Gary, what's wrong?"

He snapped, "Nothing lets leave it alone, okay? Just let it be." Gary knew his sister and mom did it with each other. Then he realized he snapped at his loving sister. I'm sorry. Can we talk?"

In her usual warm tone, Juliana said yes and sat down next to him putting her arm around him. "Don't do that Juliana, please? I need to talk and I'm really messed up about things. I don't know how to say this or where to start or anything. The problem is that I don't wanna talk about it around here."

"Then let's go for a drive and you can tell me in the car. How's that sound?"

Okay and she put her arm around Gary and he put his arm around her. They got along great all the time and this wouldn't be any different. Driving away from the house, she began the conversation.

"Okay Gary, where do you want to begin? What has you so down in the dumps that you were barking at me?"

"This is too weird Juliana. Until right now, in the last 10 minutes, I really never thought that what happened to me was wrong. It was very wrong in fact. To be truthfully honest what happened is immoral, socially unacceptable and I'm sure at least a handful of other things deemed as deplorable!"

"Wowwww, this is deep and I'm not trying to sound funny either. What the heck went on with you that you discovered as immorally wrong and other things?"

Staring out the passenger side window, Gary sought guidance and insight into what he wanted to say. "Mom and you, I was told, have hand sexual relations. Is that true Juliana? Did you and mom have sex with each other? I mean it is sick. It is immoral don't you think?"

She was stunned and hesitated while gulping as she looked for words to respond. "Gary, mom and I understand the needs of women. Mom and I connect because we are so alike and since I know what a woman enjoys and she knew I was having some difficult times with issues, she came to my rescue and helped me with them. What happened between us physically was an accident, but it was an enjoyable experience even if it was an accident. Mom is a very, very loving woman. She loves me a lot. But Gary, she loves you too and absolutely adores you because you have such loving emotional characteristics."

"What went on Gary that is making you need tell me these things?"

"Juliana, and he paused, I've had some dreams for a long time. I've had several dreams that reoccur and they aren't normal ones. Juliana, these are wet dreams about mom. They aren't normal wet dreams either Juliana. The dreams I've had were so big that my sheets and boxers or underwear would be soaked with ummm well all over. Have you ever had dreams like that?"

Juliana pulled into a side street. She stopped in a parking lot that was uninhabited. She left her Tracker running. She turned off the music. She turned to look at Gary. She stared at him for a couple of seconds.

"Wow yeah so have I too Gary. Honestly I have and I didn't know what to do about it. I've wanted to say something about it to you but I was afraid. Anyways, I'd have these massive orgasms as if I masturbated in my sleep Gary and I'd orgasm and scream out in the middle of the night. Mom would come running in and she discovered that I had them."

Gary was floored by what she was telling him. "Mom told me one night after having them that she used to have the same things and it was a phenomenon that occurred in one of five hundred thousand people. She said her doctor told her that years ago and it is hereditary. That is why you have them too. But it makes you special Gary. They make you a stud, just like it makes me special and a sexy woman too. I think I'm so sexy due to it that I can get a guy any time I want."

"So why are you having sex with mom then?"

"Because Gary, mom is a helluva lover. She is an awesome sex partner. Yeah it may seem deplorable and it is immoral in almost everyway, but I bet if you had sex with mom, she'd fuck your brains out. There isn't any woman our age or older that could fuck like mom fucks. Mom is a one helluva a lover and she will always make you feel as if you are a real man Gary. There isn't anyone that can make you feel like a real man the way mom could do that. Dad isn't dad because he grew up and had us. Dad is a real man because of mom and her genetic libido!"

"I love having sex with mom. I crave having sex with her. Now here is a kicker for you Gary. I've wanted to tell you something and it's going to blow your mind. I've already told mom and it blew her away at first but she understood too. I've wanted to have sex with you. I've wanted to feel you. I've wanted to make love with you. I've wanted you to make love with me. I've always wanted to feel what your cock is like and how it would taste in my mouth."

"Are you fucking crazy Juliana? Are you serious?"

"Yeah I am serious honey. I want you Gary. I know it sounds absolutely crazy as if I should be in a mad house or a loony bin, but I like you. I like you as a sister, but I like you for more then that. I think you have many sexy qualities too and I desire you intimately. I want to have sex and I want you to give me an orgasm. I know mom wants it from you too. She craves your cock in her and so do I."

Gary's cock got hard from all that information and unloading of emotions and feelings. He never realized he could ever become horny hearing something like that from a sister. This was a completely new experience. His cock got very hard and Juliana expected it would.

"Listen Gary when mom and I sat down and talked about all this you'd never believe how wet I got or how horny I was but she made it all go away by having sex with me. Now she and I have sex all the time."

"Juliana, when can you and I lay down and uhhhh I don't know, do something like that? Umm, is that what you want me to ask? Is it okay to think or presume I can lay down with you and maybe have sex with you?"

"Yeahhhh for sure Gary. Are you hard right now? May I feel you if you are?"

"Oh shit please no, don't I'm not sure I want you to ohhh don't touch me please Juliana. At least don't touch me here out in the open."

"Why not, we are out far enough and away from anything. No cop or anyone is going to come around. Let me feel you. I'm gonna tell you something. I don't have sex that often. Most of the sex I've had has been with mom. I had sex with one guy but he blew early on me and was a loser. There was another guy, but he was a disappointment too."

"No Juliana", as his head went down and he acted despondent, "please don't do it" even though he did want it felt, "I, well uhhh, something happened." She asked what. He didn't want to tell her because he was ashamed. She asked again. "I was in mom's room and we were naked. Mom and I were stretched out on her bed and playing too. Mom made me feel awesome Juliana. Mom wanted to suck me off and she did. Mom let me play with her body which was awesome too. Mom wanted me to oil up her boobs. That's when things got out of hand."

"How did they get out of hand?"

"I became so horny Juliana that somehow I felt as if she wanted me to have intercourse with her but at the same time I felt as though she wanted me to slide my penis, my hard dick up and down between her boobs. Oh man Juliana did I get hornier then horny. I mean I was so freakin horny that I accidentally lost control and cummed all over her and the sheets."

"Man he started to say as he began to cry in front of Juliana and confessed everything, she was pissed off. She was upset and didn't want me around. I could see it in her face. I cummed prematurely and I did it all over her and her bed."

"Awwww Gary, Gary I feel so bad for you" as her hand subtly crept onto his lap and settled in between his thighs and slyly assaulted his cock. Juliana craved feeling his cock. She wanted to munch on it. She had an oral fixation that took over. Her mind kept saying to her, 'I need it, I need it badly'. "Ooooh Gary it's hard, so solid and sleek and long. It's so nice and firm Gary, wow. May I please?"

She begged Gary for a view and a better feel of it. Gary for the first time in a while smiled and unzipped his pants. He dug in and she watched him dig in and she got horny just watching Gary go inside to grab his own cock and sling it out so he could hand it off to his sister.

She held it. She didn't just hold it for a while; she began succumbing to her inner desire to squeeze a cock. She liked the idea she was doing it to her brothers cock too. To shuffle her palm, which was around it, up and down and up and down, continuously was a fantasy come true.

Her eyes closed and a loud sigh escaped her mouth and she said, "Ohhh Gary, Gary, ohhh my god Gary it's a great cock. You do have an almighty cock Gary. I am in love with my brother's cock", she screamed out in a fanatical joyous tone.

That excited the hell out of him and he wanted to see his sister suck on it. He grabbed her head so quickly she never expected it and he pulled it right over his cock. "Suck it off Juliana! Make me cum in your mouth okay, please and then I'll let up on your head!"

He controlled her movements as she went up and down and she'd try to adjust the way she sat in her seat. Finally she got away, twisted around, slipped off her top so her own tits were there for his viewing pleasure. He looked around and noticed a path to some wooded area. He said "Let's go in there."

Gary and Juliana hopped out with his cock open to the fresh air as well as her being topless and the two of them ran to the covered area in the woods. He undid his shirt and pants and she undid her bra but started sucking him off so hard he cummed in her mouth and made her swallow.

Gagging she looked up and smiled and anything that dripped on the sides, he scooped up with his own fingers and had her lick it up. Juliana licked off his fingers with delight.

"That was awesome Gary. You are awesome Gary. Now eat me out okay. Please return the favor and eat me out."

"Okay" and just like that he went down on his sister and muffed her. He dug deep and then asked where her clitoris was exactly. She led him to it eventually and when he landed his tongue on it, she screamed in excited delight. Her body jolted and quivered. Her ass and legs bounced. He wouldn't let up on her clit and kept at it giving her what he felt was owed to his sister. She deserved so much and he tried to give her that.

"Oh fucking god Gary, oh my fucking god give it to me! Yes Gary, yeah. Oh you give great tongue baby, yes you do! Yes you do!"

She moaned, groaned, and screamed in thankful responses. Gary was so pleased he made someone, his sister especially, happier then two hedgehogs in mating season.

"That's good huh sis? I'm good huh sis? Yeah sis, I'm that good huh?"

"Oh yes you are good. Now next time I wanna be fucked by you. I bet mom wants that too. Lucky me over her, huh" and Juliana giggled and giggled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Homesick Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds