• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Caroline Ch. 01

Caroline Ch. 01

I decide to take the train for a change & after buying a ticket, settle into the hard seat, avoiding the chewing gum. Sitting opposite is an attractive woman about my age, who I assume is a commuter from her briefcase & suit. As I sit down, she smiles at me & she has a lovely, open face with green-grey eyes & a scattering of freckles on her nose. The smile transforms her & I have a strange feeling I can't quite identify. Boy, I definitely picked the wrong day to do public transport! Engineering works mean that we will have to take a bus for some of the journey. I take out the report for the meeting & try to concentrate on what I need to talk about. It's very dry stuff & I can't concentrate. I find myself idly looking at the woman, noticing the hint of cleavage I can see & how her short skirt is beginning to ride up slightly to uncover more toned thigh. To my embarrassment, she looks up at this point & smiles, "Bloody trains, eh?" I can feel my cheeks going pink & wonder if she noticed me looking. I smile & nod & rustle the report in what I hope is a business-like manner. She leans forward & offers her hand, "Hi, I'm Caroline." Her hand is cool in mine & I struggle to reply without looking down her shirt at the swelling of her breasts. I introduce myself & she laughs as her sister & I share the same name. Her breasts tremble as she laughs & I try to concentrate & look at her face.

All of a sudden I feel much hotter & take my jacket off. I seem to be very aware that my sleeveless blouse is more fitting than I normally wear & as I put my jacket to one side, I think she is watching me. "The colour of that shirt really suits you," she says & again, I feel warmth rising into my face. An older couple arrive in the carriage & Caroline moves across next to me, so they can sit together. She shuffles up the seat closer to me & places her briefcase next to her, rummaging around for a bottle of water. Her left leg is just touching mine & the words on my report are a blur, all I can think about is this contact, nothing else seems to exist. She offers me the water & I take a mouthful, it tastes of lip gloss, strawberry or watermelon. My imagination riots for a brief moment, as I imagine sharing the taste on her lips. Feeling flustered, I make my way to the toilet & find that I'm becoming moist. I can feel my nipples pressing against the soft material of my blouse. I stare at my reflection in the mirror, wondering what on earth is going on. Sure, I've thought some women were attractive in the past, but I've never acted on it or felt it affected me.

At the next stop, it's complete chaos. All passengers are being herded onto buses & there aren't enough spaces for every one. I stand to one side & ring work to say I have no idea when I'll be in. People are pushing & I've been bashed by a bag more than once. Caroline appears behind me & asks if I'd like a coffee until the stampede dies down, her work have told her not to rush. I'm delighted & we find a small café the other side of the road from the train station. I begin to wonder if I imagined her looking at me earlier. She is funny & beautiful, & I assume already has some one special in her life. As she looks at the menu, her dark, glossy hair falls like a sheet of water across her face & the light picks out hints of blonde & red. We seem to have lots in common, as well as living in the same town. My coffee is finished & I can't think of any more excuses to stay & find myself on my feet, reluctantly having to leave. We say good bye & I start to walk back, feeling disappointed & not sure why. Then I hear my name being shouted & there she is again, waving, smiling & beckoning me back. "Some of us are going out tonight for a birthday celebration, why don't you join us? I'm sure my friends would love to meet you." We swap numbers & agree times etc. & she kisses me lightly on the cheek, lingering longer than I would expect.

I get to work, not noticing the traffic jams or irritated commuters, & stare at her number on my mobile phone. The morning drags & in the toilet I find myself sliding my fingers into my damp knickers. I've never done this before. I know it won't take much more, but don't know how quiet I can be. Frustrated, I return to my desk, & Louise who sits opposite asks if I'm feeling OK as I look a bit red in the face! I certainly don't know her well enough to confide in her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Caroline Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 688 milliseconds