• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mum & Son Get Together at Last Ch. 02

Mum & Son Get Together at Last Ch. 02

This story is a follow up to my first Mum and Son Get Together at Last. The people in the story are the same. It would give you a better understanding of the people in the story if you read the first one.

*******

Hearing footsteps coming up the drive, I turned the TV off and got up off of the couch to greet my mum as she came through the front door. My mum returned with a large number of shopping bags, containing purchases from various department stores.

"Hi Gary how was your afternoon?" She asked.

"Fine Mum, but not as fun as yours seems to have been, judging by all those shopping bags," I replied.

She then walked through to the living room and dumped all the bags in the middle of the floor. "Well, I needed some new outfits and I also thought it would be nice if I got a sexy out fit for this evening." Not that Mum needed excuses to go out and get new outfits; it seemed she wanted this night to be really special for me.

Mum said she wanted a cup of tea to help her calm down and relax after the long afternoon of shopping. I made a cup of tea for her and one for myself, then took them to the living room where Mum was waiting on the leather settee.

"That's was sweet of you baby. I hope you didn't masturbate today. Did you?"

"No way Mum. I got up five minutes after you left the house!"

"That's just as well baby; I want to make this memorable for you, if you're still up for it son?"

"I can't wait Mum!"

While we drank our cups of tea, we could not take our eyes off of each other. It was as if we were teenagers again starting a new relationship. We finished the drinks and then went to the back room to set up the dining table. Mum opened up a bottle of red wine to go with the Chinese Take out we had ordered for Dinner.

"Right Son, the food will be here in about half an hour. That's just enough time for me to get changed. Will you be a darling and take in the dinner?"

I thought this would give me time to have a look at one of my porn films while I wait on the dinner arriving to get me going. "Well, sure thing Mum that won't be a problem. Take your time." She kissed me and disappeared up the stairs. I got a cold beer out the fridge and went to the living room to wait. As it was a cold winter night, with rain pouring out side I lit a fire and put the TV on, playing one of my favourite MILF videos. I sipped my beer and watched the film, wondering about the events coming this evening: a son in his mid 20's about to lose his virginity to his incredibly sexy mum in her 50's.

When the doorbell rang, I turned off the porn film and answered the door. I paid the delivery person for the meal and then took it into the kitchen. As I was dishing out the meal for my mum and me, I heard her coming down the stairs. She opened the door and asked, "Is the order as it should be Son and did you have enough money for the delivery person?"

I turned around to say, "Yes," but was taken by surprise when I saw what Mum was wearing. She had on a sexy black leather mini-skirt, sheer black tights and a silk, short sleeve top that was purple and matched her stiletto heels. The top fitted her tight and showed off her curves in all the right places, giving me a good eyeful of her tits.

"Mum you look so sexy; that outfit really looks great on you. And your shoes, I love it all Mum!"

"Thanks Son. I wanted to make myself look sexy to get you hot! I hope I don't look like a slut?"

"No way Mum you look great! "

That response prompted my mum to give me another long sexy kiss to say, thank you!

As we ate our dinner and drank the bottle of wine, my mum played footsy with me, even raising her foot up to the edge of the seat and resting it against my groin. This was too much for me as all the while I was getting a grate view of my mum's sexy tits! The mood was getting electric!

When we finished the meal, Mum said, "Why don't we go to the living room baby and finish off the wine?" I followed her, and sat down on the recliner across from her on the settee, in an attempt to keep apart for a while. We sipped our wine and made some small talk, until finally she said, "Gary, why don't you sit next to me and finish your wine?"

"Sure Mum." I moved to the settee and sat next to her. She made a move and placed her hand on my thigh, rubbing gently up and down – slowly moving toward my groin. My dick started hardening, straining against my jeans and before I knew it she was rubbing my dick through my jeans.

"Now Baby, I think we are we hot enough to go to bed don't you? Judging by your stiffness, I'd say you are."

"I think I am ready for you Mum. Let's go"

Mum led me upstairs, holding my hand as we went. In her bedroom, we sat on the king size bead and she asked, "Gary I know you're really up for this but you do realize that if you go ahead with this I will want to keep sleeping with you, at least once a week?"

"That's fine by me Mum!"

With that, Mum told me to take off her clothes and as I did so, I was very nervous. I took off her top first followed by her skirt. Her shoe's was already off by then, so I stood back to take in her body, now dressed only in her sexy lingerie. She now wore only a matching silk thong and bra.

"Wow Mum you won't believe how hot you are making me right now."

"Well I think I will believe it when I remove your jeans Baby!" She then stripped me naked. "You sure do look exited boy! I think you're even bigger than you were this morning! Why don't you remove my underwear now, Honey."

I stood in front of her and slowly moved my hands around her back, slowly unclipping her bra letting her tits fall loose. I then put my hands on her panties, shaking as I peeled them down and revealed her old hairy pussy for the very first time. My cock was throbbing as I looked over my mum, standing naked in front of me.

"So you seem to like what you see even more now Baby. Look at that cum dripping from your dick! Let me see if I can get any more out of your lovely big dick."

Well before I could say, "Thanks Mum ...," she was kneeling in front of me with her right hand on my dick. She wrapped her thumb and index finger around the thick purple head, wrapped her other fingers around the shaft and then moved hand up and down the shaft with the thumb and fore finger rubbing the swollen head. The sensation was amazing, like something I have never experience when I masturbate.

"Oh Mum, oh yes Mum, yes oh, ah hmm oh. You dirty bitch, you ho, yes you are making your son come. Oh yes, yes my god you sexy bitch!" In a few minutes, I came all over my mum's face and shot more into her hair!

"I'm sorry Mum," I said by way of embarrassment, as I thought I came too soon.

"Don't ever be sorry Son. I loved it all and we have all night to play!"

With that we both moved on the bed to recover and start again. A few minutes passed and Mum suggested, "Now Gary as we have agreed to be with each other, there is something I would like you to do for me that really turns me on. Would you be so kind to put you hand under your pillow and pull out what is there for me Baby?"

I discovered then that my mum has a big fetish for all things silk. Even her bed was made up with silk sheets. I pulled out a lovely silk night dress, in the sexiest red I have ever seen.

"Son, I got this night dress especially for you. This will make me even hornier than I am now. Please would you be a darling and satisfy one of your mum's needs?"

"Gosh Mum I'm not sure about this now. I'm mean, it is a girl's night dress. I'll feel silly in it!"

"Well I bet you will love the feel of it on your body baby! Don't you like the sheeting next to your naked body?"

I had to agree that I did and decided to go through with it. I stood up to put the garment on. Mum took the nightdress and slipped it over my head, letting it fall into place. As soon as the nightdress was settled it completely covered by body and to my amazement my dick became aroused like never before.

"See? You do seem to like it. You look divine." My mum then reached out to rub my dick through the silky material.

"Mum watch what you are doing, I don't want to spoil this lovely night dress!" She gave one of her dirty laughs and stooped rubbing me. I lay down next to her, and she pulled out a similar dress for herself. We stretched out on the bed to admire each other.

I felt my mum's tits through her dress and they were amazing. Seeing here nipples stick out so hard like that made me want to suck on them right there but thought I better just feel them for now. We then started to kiss and hug each other, just like a pair of horny teenagers. We felt each other's body all over, rubbing thighs slowly, feeling bums, nipping bums, kissing the bottom of each other's neck, exploring and learning.

Mum broke away and said, "Listen Hun I am really, really hot now, how about you?"

"I sure am Mum. I never thought it would be this good ever."

"Well then, I think it is time don't you son?"

"Time for what?" I said.

"I think it is time for your mum to take your virginity!"

When she said that I almost came right there and then, "Yea mum I'm ready for you now!"

Mum then suggested that I lay back on the bed and raise my nightdress up to free my penis so that mum could straddle my dick and take control. The sight of my mum's pussy inching closer and closer to my dick was getting me so worked up I thought I was going to come too soon again. The feeling of her pussy slipping over my cock as she mounted me was lovely and warm, the best thing I had ever felt.

"Right Son, now I am going to make you mine for ever!" She took off her night dress and started moving up and down gradually. I started moving my hips in rhythm with Mum, matching her strokes with my own. She started speeding up, making her tits gyrate wildly and giving me the most amazing view of those wonderful old tits.

"Oh fuck Mum yeah, fuck me fuck your son yeah! Hmm, you are going to make me come Mum yea hmm." I think my dirty talk was getting to my mum, as her fucking was getting faster and faster..

"Yeah baby. I am loving this. Oh god. Fucking you like this. Oh fuck me baby, I bet you can't hold on much longer baby. My baby boy hmmm yeah fucking yeah you little slut! Hmmm yeah." She panted out the words as she fucked me.

"Oh god Mum. You're making your son come. Oh God, Oh Yes. Fuck, fuck yes. Don't stop mum pleas don't stop fucking me, I think I am going to come now mum! Fucking yeeaahh hmmmm!" I exploded, shooting a big stream of spunk right in to my mum's cunt, triggering off her orgasm and making her flood my cock with her cunt juices. The sensation was like nothing I ever felt before in my life, I will never forget the smell of sex and sweat oozing from Mum.

Mum slipped of my dick and then rolled onto her side to face me with a big, big smile. "Well baby boy you are no longer a virgin!"

"No Mum I am not. That was amazing. Thanks! I sure hope we can do it again sometime soon." It seems Mum had something else in store for me, as she pointed to the bags in the corner.

"Do your mum a favour Gary! Pick up that Ann Summers bag over there."

I got off the bed and walked over to the bag. I noticed it was quite heavy as I handed it to my mum. I lay back down beside her on the bed while she pulled something out of the bag. "I hope you will oblige me Gary. Some of the photos in your magazines got me thinking, so I thought I would buy this toy for us to play with." She pulled out a huge double ended dildo and showed it to me. "I always wanted to try anal sex, but your dad, bless him, was a bit of a prude and hated the idea."

"Surely you could have just got a normal dildo for that. Mum, why get the one you got?"

"Well Son as I was going to take your virginity, I thought we could lose our anal virginity together. How about it?"

This was too much for me again, but somehow the idea of us losing our anal cherries together turned me on again and my dick stiffened. Mum watched my dick growing and started slowly stroking it with her hand. "Well what's it to be baby boy?"

How could I deny my Mum the pleasure of anal sex? "OK Mum but be sure to be gentle with that thing."

Mum held the double-ended dildo. It was frightening; each side must have been at least 10" long and about 1"1/2 to 2" thick.

"Right Son, why don't you slip this beauty in to my cunt for some lubrication?"

As asked, I placed one end in her moist cunt, slipping it in all the way and moving it in and out while she moaned and writhed. Just watching the giant fake dick slipping into my Mum's cunt was making my cock throb with anticipation.

"OK, do the same to the other side now Baby!"

I fucked her with the other end for a while, bring her nearly to orgasm again as I worked the wet dildo in and out of her pussy.

"Now I think it will be best if I push this into your ass first baby! Get on your hands and knees and turn around with your ass facing me."

As I got in to position, I could hear some kind of noise in the background, and realized it must be mum masturbating with the dildo. She then lifted up the back of my nightdress for access to my arse. I felt something pushing against my brown hole and closed my eyes, waiting for the pain. To my relief, it was Mum's finger that penetrated my arse first, first one finger, then more until she had four fingers shoved up my arse.

"How's that son not too sore is it? I will just move my hand in and out a few times so you get used to it. Ok baby?" She pushed and her entire hand entered my arse, spreading me open

I didn't want to yell, but it hurt a bit. "It's lovely mum just be gentle though ok!"

The pain I felt was strange; kind of nice but uncomfortable at the same time. I must have liked it more than I thought because my dick stiffened. I reached down and masturbated while she fisted me, hoping to ease the pain some.

I heard a pop as Mum pulled her hand out of my arse and for a moment was relieved, but then – I felt the fake dick pressing against my arsehole. "Now Son, I will start to push in the dildo in your arse now."

Right enough, Mum slowly started to push it into my ass.

"Ohh god mum I thought you would do it gently? Fuck hmm. That's better hmm yea oh god Mum that's lovely hmm yea!" I kept talking as she shoved the entire ten inches into my arse, I was stuffed full, tears at my eyes, but I didn't want to disappoint her and said nothing.

"Right Son, I am putting it in my arse now as well. That's it, I'm ready now! Start to rock your hips back and foreword. Ok baby?"

Realising my mum had mounted the dildo behind me, I started to move my body back and forth, meeting her bum in the middle. The huge double ended dildo slid easily in and out of our arses, lubed by her cunt juices.

"That's it Son fuck your mum's arse. Oh god, that's it. That's the way baby boy! Drill that dick home baby."

Hearing my mum like this made me move faster and faster, all the while as I moved, my end of the double ended dick was penetrating me even deeper, making me groan and encouraging me to move back and forward even faster!

"Do it faster son, faster and harder! Fuck your mum like never before, I'm coming Gary baby, Oh Fuck, Oh god, fuck me harder yeah baby. Fuck take your mum baby. Yeah, fuck yeah, Oh god, fuck me. Yeah!!" Mum was spewing the words as she came and hearing my mum cum like that spurred me on even more. I masturbated even faster while pumping my ass. In no time I was cumming again too, but not as hard as Mum did.

Spent, we removed the dildo lay together in the bed kissing as our bodies relaxed and the emotions ran through out minds.

"Thanks for that Gary that was truly wonderful. Thanks baby doll!"

"The pleasure was all mine. Mum let's do it again soon, but not tonight, I'm all fucked out now!"

"Me too Son me too!"

With that we both fell asleep in each other's arms in my mum's bed, soundly fucked. I was no longer a virgin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mum & Son Get Together at Last Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 904 milliseconds