• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Holds the Cards

She Holds the Cards

"You won't be able to guess what I have planned for you." Bree said with a content smirk as she and Alec packed for the weekend.

"Okay?"

"Just wanted you to know. Whatever you think I'm going to do, I'm going to do something far beyond that. You keep thinking you're so hard core, but I'm going to blow your mind."

"Do tell then." Alec replied.

"I'll just say that you'll enjoy it." Bree said, smiling as she zipped her suitcase shut and headed for the car.

'Ah, anticipation games,' Alec thought to himself, already - of course - trying to anticipate and guess what Bree had in store. The only problem? Perhaps his mind was far dirtier than she thought... and when she says something like, "I'm going to blow your mind." Alec somewhat worried that she would.

Nothing more was said of what was to occur on this mini-vacation. The first part of their day was spent wandering the city, stopping in little no-name shops that anyone not from the city would never have any luck finding on a map, taking quirky pictures for the album just to prove that they'd been there - the typical kind of thing.

As their shadows grew longer and the sun sank, their walking became hindered by the constant sideways pushing and ass-pinching that included them both. Others out in the downtown were either turned off by their public display or smiled to themselves, perhaps remembering when they acted the same way.

Back in the hotel room they reclined on the couch to read together. Bree removed her top so that Alec could kneed her breasts as he read from an adult-erotica book to her. Bree seemed to drift off into a trance-like state as he lightly squeezed and massaged her breasts with her lying across him.

Feeling himself growing hard, both from the thought of what was going on in the story he was reading to her, and from manipulating her chest, Alec had to lift her off of him a few times so that he could adjust himself beneath his jeans. After a few attempts to comfort his cock beneath his zipper Alec finally stood and removed his clothes, hoping also that this would give Bree the idea to perhaps play with it a bit as he continued reading. As he lay back down, Bree laid upon him again, this time with her stomach down across his legs, her breasts conveniently falling around his cock.

"...and as she watched me, I lowered my pants to the floor, my cock springing from its binds and staying in a ready-attention for her. Her mouth lowered around it, and before she closed her lips the warmth from her mouth radiated and heated my cock. As her lips encased the head her tongue licked my slit and she sucked hard, filling my cock with more blood. When she reared her head back and my cock was free again it was even larger than before." He read, Bree now kissing lightly on his stomach, her hands crawling up his chest.

Finishing the story, Alec flipped the pages to see if there was another that interested him that night. Somewhat relieved, he found the rest of the stories in the book were from the female perspective so that he wouldn't read them, and he tossed the book carelessly to the floor beside them.

"So about these plans..." Alec started in again. "You'll see, but we need to shower up first." Bree replied, removing her jeans and panties now and heading towards the bathroom. In the hall mirror she could see him coming up behind her, but that still wasn't didn't warn her enough about what Alec was about to do. Grabbing her hips from behind, Alec forced her thighs to turn against the edge of the bed. Catching herself, Bree's hands extended and soon she was bent-over the bed with Alec's hand wrapped around her right leg, feeling its way along her wet slit.

"I don't want to wait." Alec said, taking both hands to grab Bree's ass and spread it apart, dabbing his cock at her wet hole and sliding his hips so that his cock was good and wet before he began to slip inside of her.

"Uhn!" was Bree's only reply as Alec pushed himself all the way in. Soon their hips were clapping as his cock slid eagerly in. Occasionally Alec would pause, and spreading her cheeks again, remove his cock completely. One time he would slam himself all the way back in again very quickly, the next perhaps push it in very slowly, loving that Bree would push back against him.

Grabbing her hips and standing Bree up on her toes, Alec soon feel in to a rythm of fucking her, slowing, then ramming again - each time letting his pleasure heighten and then back off so that he could last longer. Bree moaned beneath him, her own orgasm swelling deep from within each time that Alec sped up.

Bree's ass clapped against Alec's hips as he pulled her hips back hard against him. Their speed increased as he leaned more into each thrust and she pressed back against him hard. Bree's pussy quivered and squeezed hard around Alec as he came into her, slowing the thrusts.

He pulled out slowly, almost all the way, before pushing back in to Bree's delight. He did this until he softened, and then pulled out of her completely, his cum dripping back out of her and onto the floor.

"You're not getting off that easy." Bree said, toweling herself dry.

"...but I just did get off." Alec quipped back, smirking.

"You know what I mean," was all she said back, heading to the bathroom.

Following just a few steps behind her, Alec slid into the shower as the steam from the water poured out. Bree and Alec lathered together and Alec bent her forward so that her hands were against the wall, he slid into her again as she was using her clan to clean out his fresh cum. Her hand gripped his balls as he buried his cock in her again and fucked at her for a few strokes before pulling back out and finishing the shower. Bree left the shower first, leaving Alec to rinse off.

"I left your clothes on the door-hook." Bree chirped in as Alec was drying off. Looking at the hook he saw a pair of silk pants and a silk-pajama-style shirt. Once dry he slipped into them and wandered out to the main room to lay on the bed.

Bree approached with a blindfold in hand and slid it over his eyes just moments after he got to catch a glimpse of the silk red panties she was wearing, joined with the black corset and tall black open-toed heels. She pushed his back against the headboard and grasped his wrists, immediately they were handcuffed together and brought above his head.

Her lips were hot on his and tight to his mouth as she bucked her hips on top of his, grinding their silks against each other as her dampness slathered along his crotch.

Bree's mouth dance down his throat, around to his earlobe, and then paused there, softly tracing his ear and throat before lowering down his chest. Her hands released his and she undid each button of his shirt, kissing as she trailed down to his stomach and hips.

The air felt cool and shocking to his cock when Bree lifted Alec's waistband and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. She slid her legs and ass down his calfs before setting to sit between his legs - her hands now leading his pants off, his cock firmly being suctioned into her mouth.

Alec didn't object to being pinned down and handcuffed while Bree devoured his penis in her mouth. Her tongue seemed to split in two at times as it wrapped itself around his cock and mercilessly gripped his shaft while sliding up and down it.

When Bree would catch a breath, the pause when she'd lift her warm mouth off of his cock would allow it to cool in the air temperature, only to make it seem that much hotter when she slipped it back into her.

Even though Alec couldn't see it coming, he could tell what Bree was going to do when he felt her moving around on the bed. Soon her legs were brought over his arms and Alec could smell her arousal as she slowly lowered her damp cunt to his face.

Bree didn't have to lower herself too much as Alec stretched his neck to be able to plunge his tongue into her. He lapped at her inner lips and flicked her click which made Bree's body bounce on him slightly as she tremored with pleasure.

Up and down and ferociously side-to-side his tongue toyed with her click before mashing itself back into her hole each time it had renewed its fluids. His mouth covered her completely as she gripped the headboard and lifted herself up so that he could push his tongue deeper in.

As she lightly bounced above him, Alec's tongue began to travel back and forth from licking up her juices to re-teasing her stiffened click, and then began occasional swipes down below and across the tip of her asshole.

Bree uncuffed him and pushed his hands around her ass as she began to furiously press at her clit - her hand becoming a blur as she pressed at it ruthlessly. Alec's hands grasped around her ass and plummeted into her, pounding his fists against her ass as his fingers spread her and fucked into her.

One finger, then one from each hand - as he spread her apart, her pussy dripping down onto his abdomen now. Three, then four fingers as his first and middle from each hand made alternating passes into her. Soon it was just his left hand stabbing three fingers into her soaking hole as his right hand grabbed her ass and spread it for easier access.

Still frigging her clit with one hand and grabbing the headboard with the other, Bree pushed her ass back and found her pussy sliding along the top of Alec's cock as it flattened out against his stomache. She slid forward and back - wetting him and making him harder as his fingers worked on her.

With the fluids from her pussy drenching his hand, Alec began to lightly rub on her asshole as he fingered her and she slid along him. As she rocked her hips and pressed back, her ass could clench as her pussy throbbed. Soon it had relaxed and his finger easily slid in.

Working it ever so slightly, Alec slipped his cock into her and could feel his finger through her wall. He fucked at her slowly, while Bree's masturbating hand sliding down and grabbing the base of his cock and tried to push it farther into her.

Her ass tightened and released on his finger with each push of his cock, and soon he was bucking his hips so hard that Bree would momentarily be in flight as he pounded away at her. She began to whine and small screams were let out as the bed bounced her on top of him.

When Bree let out a satisfied roar of pleasure, Alec took his cue and slipped completely out of her. Tossing her over like a ragdoll he slid her legs off the bed and postured himself behind her. As she stood herself with her hands on the bed he grabbed at her ass barbarically slamming into her she began to whimper again and attempt to stretch herself up on her toes in her heels.

Bree's face and chest came crashing down onto the bed when Alec swept her arms out from under her, grabbing at her forearms now and using them to pull her back hard against him. The angle and height differences put Alec's cock at the perfect angle to continually pound against her g-spot.

Her hair in tassles, Bree gasped deep breaths as her ass grew red against his inner hips. Re-grabbing her arms for better friction Alec continued to slam into her, hard, enjoying the wet sounds and skin-clapping as it echoed in the room.

Putting himself up on his own toes, Alec beared down and lifted his right leg onto the bed. He twisted his cock inside of her and put an unbearable pressure on her g-spot as he now fucked her diagonally from above. The opening of her pussy gripped him tightly, yet the massive amount of liquid that was over his cock and balls felt like he was dipping himself from lava into ice as it cooled each time he pulled out and the air hit it.

Balancing himself by pressing her ass down hard on the mattress, Alec almost coughed as he lost his breath fucking her. His balls grew hot and his cock twitched and surged immensely as he came again into her. He continued thrusting and watched as his cum ran out of her and dripped onto the floor. Bree tossed her head to clear the hair from her face, and she smiled back at him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Holds the Cards

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds