• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Escapades of Eva Ch. 41

Escapades of Eva Ch. 41

Sir Dan quickly unlocked the door behind his desk. And, in spite of the bit of pain she felt as she limped into the dungeon ahead of him, Eva was excited about being with her sexy Sir in the middle of the day.

As she began to kneel on the floor he stopped her, taking her arm and guiding her to the bench of his private dungeon he said, "Never mind getting into position my sweet slut. I need you now."

Then he helped her to the bench and bent her over it. "Just grab onto the edge of the bench pet," he told her. He reached into his toy bag and pulled out a bundle of thin wicker canes tied together at one end. It was one of Eva's favorite toys.

She lay her head down on the soft carpet that covered the bench and watched her Sir take off the rest of his clothes. She was so proud of him and she loved the way he seemed to know just what to do to make her feel better. What a Man! She mused.

Then Sir Dan approached Eva with his cock still standing out hard. He smacked the bundle of canes against his hand and Eva gave him a big smile. He put a rubber band around the open end of the bundle, making it into one large thick cane. Then he began to tap her bottom with it. He worked his way around her butt and down to the back of her legs. Then he worked his way back up along the sides of her back and shoulders. Eva sighed. It felt so good when Sir used the bundle. It did not hurt; instead it felt like a soothing massage to her body.

After working her over for a while Sir began to smack harder. Oh my how good that felt. Eva could feel the tightness in her shoulders begin to relax. Then Sir removed the rubber band letting the bundle spread out. He spanked her ass and legs and back in this way until she was moaning with pleasure. Then he spanked a little harder.

She was always amazed at how he could spank harder but still not hurt her. It was as if he could feel what she was feeling. She moaned a little louder and she began to raise her bottom up from the bench a little. She began to sway back and forth to the steady stroke of her Sir. She was feeling the sexual tension in her cunt again. It was taking her over and all she could do was murmur, "Sir! Oh Sir!"

As if he knew what she was feeling Sir Dan gave her a few stronger smacks causing her to call out, "Oh Sir ... owie, owie, Sir." But she knew he would not stop. She knew 'Owie' was not a safe word and that Sir would not stop or slow down. She didn't want him to anyway.

If she felt the pain was too intense she knew she could say 'yellow' and Sir would slow down. But she was enjoying the way he was working her over with the bundle of canes. And then, as she knew he would, he gave her one more really hard smack and stopped.

He tossed the cane bundle to the side and picked up a large latex dildo. Then he took his place behind her naked ass. She felt him spread her pussy lips open as he shoved his cock into her. Without another word he began to fuck her hard and fast. She gasped for breath with the sudden unexpected hard fucking. He pounded her over and over.

She loved to feel his cock in her cunt. She felt so at home when he was pounding her soft pussy. She sighed and enjoyed the hard rough fucking as his cock jackhammered into her cunt over and over. She squealed her passion and bucked back against his cock. She felt her orgasm begin just as hard and sudden as his fucking had.

"Please Sir, may I cum?" she panted.

"Cum bitch," he growled. Eva's cunt tensed again and she felt her spasms begin. Then her hot slick cum shot out with a force that shook her cunt, and she felt Sir's wet balls as he continued to fuck her until her orgasm subsided.

Then he pulled out of her and walked to her side. He grabbed her hair and turned her face toward him. "Lick my cock clean bitch," he ordered.

Eva smiled as she licked her cum off of his still hard cock. She even licked his balls as he held them up for her. Then taking a bit of liberty she took one of his balls into her mouth gently sucking on it. Then she gently sucked the other ball before he snatched his cock away from her and moved back between her legs.

Spreading her cunt lips with his hands again he slid the dildo into her slick cunt. He fucked her with it gently causing her to moan and sigh with passion. Then he began to fuck a little harder and harder. She was moaning louder and he began to fuck her gently, then hard, then gently and hard again. He fucked her like this until she was rolling her head back and forth and moaning for her Sir. Then he shoved it all the way in and left it.

Eva was panting hard when she heard Sir open the tube of lubrication. She felt her pussy get even wetter knowing what he was about to do. She loved it and began to whimper in anticipation.

Then she felt Sir's fingers at her asshole as he slid one lubricated finger into her. Then after fucking her for a moment she felt him insert another finger, and then a third. He finger fucked her for a while rolling his fingers around and around opening her ass wider in preparation for his hard cock. Then she felt his cock at the opening of her asshole.

"You have been such a good girl today my pet. Now I am going to use you until you forget all the bad parts of this day," he said as he pressed his cock into her. He pushed a little more into her and then slid it back out a little. Then he slid more of his hard meat into her. Each time he would slide it in further and out a little to make it easier for her to grow accustomed to the thrusting of his hard dick.

She cried out with pain for a few moments until suddenly, and to her relief, with each stroke she began to relax a little until it began to feel so very good. Finally, as she grew accustomed to the anal intrusion, she began to fuck back on his hard cock. "Oh Sir," she cried, "I love it when you fuck my ass Sir. Fuck me. Fuck me. Please fuck me."

When Sir felt her ass buck against him he began to fuck her harder. He shoved his cock all the way into her over and over. He positioned himself in such a way that his cock was fucking against her g-spot at the backside of her ass.

Eva moaned louder and bucked harder. He fucked and fucked, harder and harder. He pulled his cock almost all the way out and when he heard her whine he shoved it back into her harder than before.

She did so love it when the pain stopped and Sir's cock began to feel good in her ass. Sometimes she thought that when Sir fucked her ass like this she had stronger orgasms, and in anticipation of this one she fucked back against his stiff cock harder, whimpering again, "Oh fuck me Sir. Please fuck me...fuck me, fuck me. Oh please fuck me hard Sir."

With that Sir fucked her harder than ever, slamming into her soft asshole as far and as deep as he could. He fucked and fucked while she pleaded with him again and again to fuck her harder.

Finally, he slammed into her and then he held his cock still as he ordered, "Cum bitch. Cum Now!" Eva's cunt tensed and her spasms started. She shuddered and as her cunt shook her hard, her hot cum spilled out bathing his balls and flowed down the inside of her thighs.

Then he began to fuck her again before her climax had ended. He fucked her ass hard and fast, shoving his cock into her over and over. Then again he stopped and ordered her to, "Cum again slut." He was again rewarded with her soft cries as she shuddered and came hard all over his cock.

Again he began to fuck hard, driving his hard cock all the way into her ass over and over. As he fucked he growled, "Cum again whore, and don't stop until I tell you to." Eva came again and Sir fucked harder. She came once more as he pounded her unmercifully.

"Oh god Sir, " she cried as she came again hard and hot while Sir pounded her tender ass. He fucked harder and harder and she came three more times. Sir could hear her cum squirting onto the side of the bench she was bending over. He shoved his cock into her again. She came again.

Then he said, "Keep cumming slut, while I fill your ass with your Sir's hot cream." And with that she felt his warm cum begin to fill her ass and she came again and again. Sir shoved his cock into her hard and fast again and she felt her ass fill up even further. She came again. Then Sir leaned over her and reached under her torso and grabbed her tits. He squeezed them hard and bit the back of her shoulder as he grunted and shoved his cock into her hard and furious.

"Aiiiiii!," she yelped as he bit her hard. Then she had one last long shuddering orgasm as Sir squeezed her tight. He shoved his cock into her hard one last time as he shot the last of his jism into her ass. Feeling their cum mingling together and dribbling down her thighs made her feel so warm and squishy inside.

She felt warm tears of joy running down her cheeks. She lay there enjoying the love she felt for this beautiful man as he collapsed his full weight onto her. She loved it when he did that. Nothing felt quite as good to her as feeling her beautiful Master's full weight on top of her, dominating her mind, heart, body and soul, all at the same time.

Without moving at all Sir said, "Don't move pet. I am not through with you yet."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Escapades of Eva Ch. 41

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds