• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Sweet Dreams Ch. 1

Sweet Dreams Ch. 1

My wife and I have been chatting in an adults chat room for several years and have gotten to know several cyber friends. One of these friends was going on vacation and was planning on being in our town for a few days. We suggested we get together and meet each other in real life over dinner and drinks.

I have had several erotic role-playing chats, what we call 'Cyber', with my 'Dreamer' on several occasions in the chat room, and the chance of meeting her in real life left me a bit, excited. I have an extremely strong sex drive and my wife, Aries, has introduced me to a few of her close friends in the past so she can share her 'stud', as she says. Dreamer had a very vivid imagination and had Aries squirming next to me during many of our erotic cyber encounters. Aries would give me incredible blowjobs during some of our more heated cyber sessions, as the words we shared were so romantic and erotic.

It was on a Friday night when Aries ICQ'd me and let me know Dreamer was in town and wanted to know if we wanted to meet for dinner. She said she had already started a pot roast and invited her over for dinner instead. Since she did not know her way around town, Aries suggested I stop by and pick her up from the motel on my way home from work. Since it was a Friday, I decided to leave early as I was really looking forward to meeting her in reality. I couldn't shut down the computers and equipment fast enough to get out of work. As I jumped on the bike to head home, I smiled at the possibilities ahead of me, and counted my blessings, I fired up the bike and thundered off.

The drive to her motel seemed like an eternity as several of the erotic encounters we shared in the chat rooms crossed my mind. As I drove into the motel parking lot and backed the bike into an open slot, I realized I had no idea what she looked like and wondered if I would know her when I met her. I found her room and hesitated for a min while I caught my breath. As I knocked on her door, my body was almost shaking with anticipation. The door opened to a stunning petite blond lady in a silk bathrobe. She looked up at me and said, "Oh, you're here already". I apologized for being early and handed her the roses I picked up from the street vendor around the corner. She invited me in and asked me to excuse the mess, as she was still getting ready. I asked if she would like me to wait in the lobby while she finished getting dressed. She grinned up at me and said, "no way, I've been dying to see you", and pulled me in the door.

As I entered her room, she reached for me and gave me a big hug, Her hair was still damp and it smelled a lovely fragrance, as I ran my hands down her neck and back and returned the hug. The smell of her hair and the touch of her silk robe were so incredible it made my cock started to throb and grow hard. She felt it twitch as we embraced and reached down and gave it a gentle squeeze while she looked into my eyes she smiled and said, "I guess you are glad to see me as well". She invited me to sit on the bed and offered me a glass of wine she had just opened. I was memorized at her beauty as she turned to pour the wine and the silk robe partially opened, exposing her lovely legs and upper thigh. As I sat back on the bed, a vibrator rolled out from under the pillows. I grabbed it and noticed it was still warm and sticky.

As she turned and brought me my glass, she blushed when she saw what I was holding. I laughed and teasingly asked her what it was. She giggled and took it from me and lay back on the bed. She slowly opened her robe to reveal her tender sweet body as she said she was so horny she wanted to get off before I showed up. I suggested she go ahead and jokingly asked if I 'could watch'. I quickly finished my glass of wine and slid down to the bottom of the bed, between her legs. I gently grabbed her ankles and spread her legs and asked her to show me her inner beauty. She reached down and turned on the vibrator and slowly slid it across her moist pussy as she pulled her legs up wider. As she slowly slid the vibrator up inside her swollen pussy lips I looked up into her eyes and smiled. She reached over and pulled on one of her hard nipples as she thrust her chest up in ecstasy.

I reached for the bottle of wine and slowly started to pour it on her swollen clit and ruby red pussy. I reached down and took the vibrator from her and started to slowly slide it in and out of her. I kneeled in between her legs and acted like it was my cock as I stroked her to orgasm. It was all I could do to hold on to the vibrator as she bucked and squirmed as she started to cum. I quickly pulled the vibrator from her gasping pussy and bent over and started kissing and sucking her clit as she came all over my face. I started lapping up her juices like a starving puppy. She was cumming so hard, I couldn't lick it up fast enough. I slowly kissed my way up her belly and to her mouth as she still shook with her orgasm. I gave her a deep longing kiss and asked if she felt better now. She smiled and said "Hell yes, lets go see Aries now".

As Dreamer got up to get dressed, I poured the rest of the wine in a glass and lit up a joint. I walked up behind her and offered her the joint and set the glass of wine in front of her. I gently squeezed her firm tits and moved up to rub her shoulders as she deeply inhaled the smoke. I gently kissed her on the neck and said, "Mistress Aries is going to love you". I then sat back and watched my Dreamer pull on a loose silk blouse and leather mini skirt. I told her I was on the bike and she might need a jacket. She squealed with delight at the thought of riding on the bike and smiled at me as she reached up and pulled her panties off and stuck them in her purse. I snickered and told her I was glad I had a waterproof seat. She grabbed her leather jacket and we headed out the door.

As we walked to the bike, I reached behind her and tenderly caressed her naked ass under her skirt. As I straddled the bike and reached down to put the passenger pegs down, Dreamer raised her skirt and flashed her sweet pussy at me. As she raised her leg to get on the bike, I quickly slipped my hand under her skirt and gave her still wet pussy a quick rub. As I started the bike and pulled out of the parking lot, Dreamer reached around and grabbed my hard cock and held on the entire ride home. It was a tough ride home with her kissing my neck and squeezing my hard cock as I just tried to concentrate on the road.

As we drove up the driveway, Aries came out to meet us. She was wearing her leather corset, covered up with a see-thru white silk shirt, a leather mini dress and her spiked leather boots. I could hear Dreamer squeak as her wet pussy slid off my leather seat. I watched her firm 'assets' as she ran to Aries and gave her a big hug. As the two hugged each other and walked in, I smiled as I shut off the bike and climbed off. As I adjusted myself, I again counted my blessings and smirked a little as I though of the night's possibilities. I walked in the house and smelled the wonderful smell of dinner mixed with the musky smell of incense candles. Soft sensual music filled the air and the room was lit up with candles. I noticed Dreamer and Aries were sitting on the couch deep in conversation as I took my jacket off and hung it up. I excused myself as I went to the bathroom and changed out of my binding Levis.

I changed into the clothes Mistress had laid out for me and walked out to the main room. I noticed no one was there and I heard the sound of little giggles coming from the computer room. I walked back to the computer room to find each of them on a station and chatting away in our chat room. I walked behind Dreamer to see what she was saying. She was chatting about being here and how fantastic we all were. I reached over her shoulders and typed that I was glad that she was here as well. I breathed in her scented hair and looked down to see her blouse partially open and a wonder view of the swell of her firm breasts. As I relayed this information to the chat room, Dreamer reached in and pulled one of her tits free and started to gently play with her nipple. I bent and kissed her neck and whispered how nasty she was.

She just giggled and moved my hands off the keys and started to chat again. As I stood up I reached in and cupped her breast and gave it a gentle squeeze, remembering the scene at the motel room. I grinned when Aries walked up behind me and started to rub my cock from under me and asking if I liked the view. I grinned and spun Dreamer around and pulled both her full tits out and gently pulled on her nipples. I moved out of the way and ask Aries what she thought. Just as Aries started to reach over and cup one of Dreamers firm breast, the oven timer went off indicating dinner was ready. Aries left to fix dinner while Dreamer closed out of the chat room. She pulled her swollen breasts back in her shirt but left the buttons undone and just tied the bottom of the shirt in a loose knot.

We had a wonderful dinner and very pleasant and joyous conversation. We all seemed to click and instantly became good friends in real life as in cyber. After several bottles of wine we all got up to help clear the table and clean the kitchen. With all of us in the kitchen and inhibitions loosened from the wine, we all started to bump into each other and make erotic gestures. I put on some good ol bump and grind music and we all started to dance and get frisky. When we finally finished up the kitchen, Dreamer and I bumped our way out to the living room and sat back on the sofa. I took a joint out of the case and fired it up.

I leaned back and took a long deep hit as I relaxed back into the soft cushions of the couch. Aries returned with more wine and sat down next to me. She had removed her cover-up and her breasts were swelling over her tight bustier. As we passed the joint around, I told Aries of our encounter earlier. She was squirming as we told it and reached over to squeeze my hardening cock. After the story, Aries looked to Dreamer and said, "So you haven't seen his cock yet?" At that Aries reached under my silk boxer shorts and pulled my cock free and started to stroke it, as it grew harder. I leaned back and let out a low growl, took the last hit off the joint and sank back into the pillows. Feeling very light headed and stoned, Dreamer crawled across the floor and up between my legs. She looked up at my cock and then up to my eyes. She then looked to Aries eyes and smiled as Aries moved the head of my cock to her lips, offering my cock to her lovely mouth.

As Dreamer started to suck on my cock, I reached over and unbuttoned Aries bustier and released her full and firm breasts. I reached down and pulled each one free and tweaked each nipple as it was exposed, making it harder than it already was. Aries reached back and opened my silk robe and bent to kiss me. I kissed her and let my tongue gently slide in and out of her mouth at the same rate as Dreamer was sucking my cock deep in to her mouth. Aries slid down my chest stopping just long enough to kiss one of my hard nipples then continuing to gave me little kisses as she dropped down to my belly and started to caress the back of Dreamers head as she bobbed up and down on my cock, sucking it deep into her mouth.

Mistress pulled Dreamers head back with a forceful tug on her hair and passionately kissed her hard while she slid her tongue deep inside her wet mouth. Aries then turned and sucked my cock deep inside her mouth and back up as she left a drool trail from the head of my cock to Dreamers waiting mouth. Aries then grasp my cock and forced it back into Dreamers mouth. As Dreamer continued to deep throat me, Aries started to caress Dreamer's back and started to move behind her as she knelt between my legs. I watched over the top of dreamers bobbing head as Aries raised Dreamers skirt up and slapped her exposed cheeks. This caused Dreamer to suck my cock even deeper in her mouth and almost gag. Mistress Aries reached up, gently tugged on her hair and told her she had "better not gag on that thing". She then slapped her on her ass again and started to rub her hand up and down her wet and swollen pussy lips. Aries then started to kiss her backside and bent over to lick Dreamers sweet Pussy.

After a few minutes of licking and sucking on Dreamers sweet pussy while I continued to get a terrific blowjob, Aries raised her head up and commenting on how wet she was. She then raised two of her fingers to her mouth and gazed into my eyes as she licked them and sensually sucked them into her pouting lips of her mouth. She then smiled at me and slowly pulled her fingers out of her mouth and slid them down Dreamers soft cheeks. While looking deep in my eyes, Aries slowly slid her two fingers in Dreamers soaking wet pussy. I could feel Dreamer suck my cock hard and deep as Aries slid her fingers in her. Mistress Aries grabbed Dreamers hair and strongly pulled her off my cock and made her kneel in front as she slide her fingers in and out of Dreamers soaking pussy. Aries bent over and slowly nibbled on Dreamers neck and whispered for her to cum for her now. I started to slowly stroke my hard wet cock as Dreamer fell back into Aries.

As Aries continued to stroke Dreamers was wet pussy, a wave of ecstasy slowly crept across Dreamers lovely face. With Dreamers eyes fixed on my throbbing cock, and Aries sliding her fingers up inside her swollen pussy, She started to scream with ecstasy and yelled she was starting to cum. I stoked my cock hard while Aries continued to slide her fingers deep in and out of Dreamers pussy. Dreamers body started to shake as she started to cum all over Aries hands. I couldn't stand the sight any more and let out a low growl as my eyes rolled back and I felt a hot load of cum about to erupt. I regained my vision as Aries and Dreamer were watching my now throbbing cock as I pointed it towards them and let out the first stream of hot jism. My cum flew across the air and landed on Dreamers firm breast as she continued to cum on Aries fingers. I continued to pump load after load of hot cum on Dreamers breasts as Aries was rubbing it around Dreamers heaving chest, and hard nipples.

Aries slowed the pace and finally pulled her fingers out of her dripping pussy, while Dreamer leaned forward to suck the sticky cum off my still pulsating cock. Aries raised her fingers to her lips, and licked each finger clean while looking at me with her coy little smirk. Dreamer then leaned back on Aries' body and raised her face up to meet hers. Aries reached down and gave Dreamer a deep, hungry kiss, as their tongues danced and shared the taste of my cum. I slid down and on top of sweet Dreamers glistening body and joined them in the kiss of passion. Since we were all cramped on the floor in the middle of the living room, I suggested we move to someplace a bit more comfortable. As I stood up, my now drooling cock passed across their heads and both ladies reached for it with wanton lust all over their faces. I quickly backed away and grabbed my cock and coaxed them to follow me into the back room. I then told them to crawl like a couple of bitches in heat as the night was still young and I had a lot more in store for my... Sweet Dreams, but that is another chapter...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Sweet Dreams Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds