• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Trainer Ch. 03

The Trainer Ch. 03

The Trainer Part 3 – Shelly's Turn

He had been waiting patiently for her. He knew she couldn't have gone very far and that Harold would not have let her get outside the house. He was somewhat angry and amused at the same time. Such spunk from a little one!

She pulled the door open and snuck inside. He was sitting on her bed, in the shadows, waiting for her return.

"Out wandering I see..." he said, startling her. "And just what have you found out about my home in the process..." His manner was firm yet light at the same time. He seemed amused by her travels, and curious about her findings, like it wasn't his life he actually lived in, but another life.

"I met April..." Her voice trailed off as she spoke her name.

"I see...and did you find her well?"

"Well, um....She believes that she will give you a fine child if you will have her."

"I see...and what do you think, Shelly?" He asked, as though he actually expected an answer.

"I think that she has given herself to you completely, Master." The familiar stirring inside her began to grow stronger. He was here with her now, in her room, just the two of them. Surely, he would want her as well. She just wanted to be wanted again...

"I believe that you may be ready for me also, Shelly... I am afraid I have neglected you. You are a fine young woman and deserving of some attention, also." His words were like honey to her ears. God, she would do anything he asked of her...anything at all! What would he ask of her??

"Come over here by me and undress before me, Shelly. Slowly, I want to see you, all of you, and to see you blush." Her face reddened as she started to remove her clothes. He continued to talk to her while she disrobed, making her feel more at ease. As one by one, she removed articles of clothing, revealing her nice white skin and soft features. A woman with curves and soft edges, a woman one could love easily and without regret.

His hands gently moved across her bare shoulders and down her back, rubbing the muscles. All the while he whispered how she belonged to him. The fingers massaged deep into the muscles, really relaxing them and liberating them. As he hands moved down her back, she slowly eased onto her stomach.

His hands moved across her bottom and down her thighs, massaging the nice soft flesh as he whispered "relax" to her. The muscles of her calf and feet were massaged deeply. Then it came time to work his way back up her body. Slowly lingering on her feet – kissing them, rubbing them, and fondling them – he then moved farther up her leg. The calves and thighs massaged again as he bids her to move her legs even farther apart for him. Her compliance is complete as she is spread as far as she can go.

"Hold your legs tight for me and arch your back" The instruction guarantees that her asshole is open and relaxed while her bottom and legs are tight enough to support them. He leisurely puts lubed fingers into her bottom. The enema tube is gently inserted the full distance into her gaping asshole.

"Now relax" His words, at the same time commanding and comforting, direct her immediately to obey him. As the water begins to flow ever so deeply into her bowels, feelings of pleasure and submission overtake her. She has waited for him to do this to her since he hinted at it when they first met. How did he know she would respond this way? Was it written on her face?

The water emptied from the bag into her bottom. He then took a medium plug, lubed it up, and gently pushed it into her upturned ass. Then she did something that surprised even her.

"Thank you, Master."

The words came out without prompting or request. He knew at that moment he owned her. She knew she was owned. The exchange was complete.

Time passed as she held the water for him. He was there with her, holding her hand, rubbing her stomach gently. He would touch her gently between her wet lower lips - enough to elicit a response but not enough to get her off. She was very ready for anything he wanted to do to her.

"On your knees..." She went to her knees with the plug still inside her bottom. It didn't matter anymore how much she had to go, she only wanted to please her Master. Her eyes were down and she was trembling as she knelt before him. His hands gently touched her hair and her cheek.

He opened his pants and let the trousers fall to the floor. Instinctively she knew it wasn't hers to take, but his to give.

"I want you to lick the head and taste the precum that is there." Trembling, she takes his hard cock in her hands and gently moves forward and kisses it...gently licking the precum from the tip.

"I will attend to your need now. Please stand up and come with me" He walks her to a kitchen pail.

"Bend for me little girl" She bends over as he removes the plug from her very ready asshole. The mixture of water and waste comes out into the bucket. She is very red from embarrassment at expelling the waste in front of him, but the urgency of the enema wouldn't let her prevent it. She had to go and bend to his will. As the bucket filled, she understood the meaning of the act and the level of submission that it generates.

"Stand up and bend over for me, little one." He had a second bucket with a wet towel and dry towels. He used the wet towel to wipe her ass and the dry towel to dry it off.

"Thank you Master"

Again the words came naturally to her lips. She had just been made to be completely exposed to him, and all of her natural tendencies were to want to run. She was so incredibly excited by all of this activity that she was almost dripping.

"You must be very clean for me today, sweet girl. I am afraid I am going to have to give you another enema." She smiled in an ear-to-ear grin as he mentioned it.

She knew it was going to be a long night...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Trainer Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds