• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Joel and Carrie Ch. 03

Joel and Carrie Ch. 03

12

I open the front door and started shivering immediately. A bathing suit was not something to wear out this time of the year! I half turned to go grab a jacket, but stopped when I noticed that Alex and Kanzi were already back in his car and were about to leave. I cursed softly under my breath and ran down the porch stairs. I was a nice shade of blue by the time I knocked on Alex's window.

"It's a bit cold out here for swimming," he grinned as he opened the window.

"You're t...t...telling me!" I laughed. "We were in the hot tub. Come on in! I'll m...m...meet you!" I could hear him laughing as I sprinted back to the house. He and his girlfriend joined me and I noticed that Alex, although black, wasn't nearly as dark as his sister Jill. Kanzi on the other hand was perhaps even a little darker than Jill and that was saying something considering I'd thought of Alex's sister as ebony.

"I'm Alex," he said holding out his hand. I shook it. "And this is Kanzi." She took my hand, leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

"Hello," she smiled warmly. "I hope we didn't interrupt anything by stopping by?" Her tone was light and her eyes filled with laughter.

Although Kanzi shared Jill's dark skin tone, that was the only similarity between the two. Kanzi's facial features did not fit the conventional concepts of beauty, but that didn't stop me from being attracted to her. Her nose was strongly built and her lips thick and enticing.

It should have been hard to tell what kind of a body she had because she was wearing a very comfortable looking and loose fitting wrap of some sort, but even it couldn't hide the luscious curves underneath. Kanzi's was a full-bodied woman who looked content in her skin.

"Nothing that can't wait until later," I joked back, and then added, "I'm Joel."

"Nice to meet you Joel," Alex said. "Where's Carrie?"

"She'll be down in a minute," I replied.

"Is she in a bathing suit too?" Alex asked with a grin. "I saw her in one this past summer when she and Jill hung out my parent's pool. She looked like a Greek goddess!" I saw Kanzi frown momentarily. She obviously wasn't thrill with Alex's tone. I wouldn't have been either considering Carrie was my girlfriend if I wasn't already planning on letting her have her fun with him. Of course, that meant I hoped to enjoy Kanzi's company.

"That's funny," I smiled. "That's what Robbie called Kanzi. A goddess."

"Oh, I think I'm going to like this Robbie," Kanzi said, her voice a sultry soprano. This time Alex frowned. Okay, maybe it wasn't going to be so easy to seduce these two. Their relationship felt new. They didn't look half as comfortable with each other as Tina and Robbie.

"Hello Alex," Carrie said with a warm smile as she and the others joined us. The ladies were wearing cover-ups, but you could see through them enough to make out the string bikinis they wore.

"Oh wow!" Alex said.

"Down boy," Kanzi interjected. Alex didn't seem to hear her. He just kept staring at Carrie and Tina.

"Let go play in the hot tub!" Alex grinned. "I bought my bathing suit."

"Well, I didn't," Kanzi said succinctly. It made sense. Why would she have a bathing suit with her this time of the year? "Let's play pool or something." Alex didn't look happy but he finally agreed.

The next hour went by quickly. I stayed away from the pool table since I was so bad at the game. I became the party's bartender. I even stood behind the bar and made drinks. The others played two against two with the odd person sitting across from me at the bar while he or she waited her turn.

"This is going to be difficult," Carrie said softly as she sipped the drink I just poured. "Kanzi doesn't seem the type."

"Yes, but I think with one more drink or two Alex is going to jump you!" I replied.

"He's paying just as much attention to Tina," Carrie shrugged. "The boy is just plain horny!"

"Can't blame him. Not with you two dressed like that."

"So what do we do?" Carrie asked. I had no idea. It's not like I was a pro at seducing people. Ensnaring Tina and Robbie ended up being hard enough and Carrie did the bulk of the work there.

"I don't know," I sighed. "You're the brains of this outfit." A few minutes later Robbie joined me at the bar and Carrie went to play.

"I think we've created a monster," Robbie grinned. He saw my confused frown and added, "Tina keeps rubbing up against Alex. I'm sure he's already sporting a lump in his pants. She definitely has plans for him!"

"Are you okay with it?"

"You know," Robbie said, sounding surprised himself. "I think I am. Just as long as she comes home with me."

"Sounds like college is going to be one hell of a romp for you two!" I teased. Robbie burst out laughing.

"I can only hope!"

"Your turn," Kanzi said as she joined us at the bar and handed the pool stick to Robbie.

"That was quick," he said.

"I scratched and sunk the eight ball," she grimaced. Robbie laughed and went to the table.

"What will you have?" I asked.

"Do you have something that helps with jealousy?" she asked, sounding annoyed. I looked at her and shook my head. The truth suddenly hit me.

"You sunk the eight ball on purpose," I said knowingly. She didn't deny it.

"Those two women are all but throwing themselves at Alex and he's eating it up," she replied. "I couldn't bare to watch any longer!" She sounded really upset.

"Um Kanzi," I said tentatively. "Maybe you and Alex should leave."

"What are you talking about?" she asked. I took a deep breath. I decided the best bet was to be honest, otherwise this could get ugly quickly.

"I'm not looking to trouble you or anything," I explained. "But that's exactly what Carrie and Tina plan on doing. Both would like to try a black man and Alex is the lucky guy."

"And this doesn't bother you or Robbie?" she asked in amazement.

"Well, we were sort of hoping that you'd be willing to have some fun too."

"You're serious!" she said after a moment's hesitation. I nodded and handed her a stiff drink. She downed it quickly.

"I'm not that kind of girl!" she said after she was done.

"Neither was Tina before today," I smiled as I poured her another drink. "It's actually pretty new to all of us."

"I'm not going to do this," she said, finishing her second shot.

"No one is going to make you," I replied with a shrug. "But it looks like Alex and the ladies are going to do something in either case."

"They wouldn't!" Kanzi cried in disbelief. It was taking some time for the truth to sink in.

"They would. Hell, it looks like they're all ready to rip each other's clothes off any second!"

"I need some fresh air!" Kanzi stated and stood. "I'm going for a walk."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "It's pretty cold out there."

"Yes," she said. "Tell them I said goodbye if they even notice I'm gone."

"Do you want company? Or a ride?" I asked. Again she looked at me oddly.

"No thanks," she said, reaching over the bar and taking one of the bottles. "This will keep me warm."

"You know, we could stop this right now," I offered.

"No," she said. "If it's what they want, then so be it. I won't stop them."

"What about you and Alex?"

"It's been fun, but I already knew that we wouldn't be together for long. He's not really my type."

"Sorry to hear that," I replied. She shrugged and made for the stairs. I followed her and walked her to the front door.

"Kanzi, this is silly," I said as I opened the door. "It's too cold out there! Besides, it's not like you live around here."

"You might be right," she admitted as a gust of cold air blew in. "What am I going to do?"

"Why not come back inside and we'll figure it out there?" I asked.

"Okay," she finally said. We went back into the basement to find the room empty.

"Where did they go?" Kanzi asked.

"I can guess," I said with a frown.

"The hot tub," she replied with a shake of her head. "It didn't take them long."

"Are you okay?"

"Not really," she said. "I think the alcohol is beginning to hit me. I could probably use to lie down for a while."

"Sure," I shrugged. "You can use Carrie's room. I promise to make sure no one bothers you."

"Thanks," she said as she poured herself another drink and downed it. I took the bottle away from her as I led her upstairs. Kanzi smiled at me and shook her head. "You're a decent guy."

"Are you kidding?" I joked, a little embarrassed. "I'm still trying to figure out a way of getting you out of that wrap you're wearing."

"You could always ask?" she teased back.

"Will you..."

"No!" she snapped before I could finish my question. We both laughed. That was until we passed the doorway to the main bedroom.

"Oh Alex!" we heard Tina cry. "It's so long!"

"Wow!" Carrie voiced added. "It's an least an inch longer than Joel's and Robbie's!"

"Yeah, but it's even narrower than mine," Robbie put in. "That makes it look even longer!"

"They're really doing it!" Kanzi said in a sort of a shocked amazement. I stood silently watching her. She slowly moved toward the door and peeked into the room. It was almost as if her body had a mind of it's own.

I glanced into the room and saw that Alex was in the hot tub with his back toward us. Tina was in his lap facing in the same direction obviously riding his cock. Carrie was next to Alex. My girlfriend was kissing him almost feverously. It probably helped that Robbie was behind her eating her pale skinned ass.

"I can't quite fit it all!" Tina complained.

"Sure you can," my girlfriend insisted. Carrie reached around Tina and rubbed her clit. Tina groaned.

"Oh yes! That's the spot!" Tina cried as she sank lower on Alex's cock. Robbie glanced up, saw his girl's eyes flashing in ecstasy and smiled. He stood and took a moment to kiss Tina, but that didn't stop him from pushed his cock into Carrie from behind.

"He's fucking your ass!" Alex cried to Carrie in surprise when he realized the truth.

"Yes, he is!" my girl replied with a groan before taking Alex's hand and moving it to her pussy. Alex took the hint and started fingering her. Carrie groaned and kissed him deeply once again.

Kanzi stood watching with her mouth slightly open in shock. I was sure she never saw anything like this in real life before. Her eyes were locked onto the small group in the hot tub. Mine traveled back and forth between the scene in front of us and Kanzi.

I thought Robbie would be the first to notice us, but he was too busy watching Tina as she bounced on Alex's cock. It obviously excited him because he slammed into Carrie's ass in time with each bounce. Tina and Alex were facing away from us, so it was Carrie who eventually looked up and noticed us by the door.

She smiled lustfully and made a motion for us to join her. This finally broke Kanzi from her lust-induced funk. She turned and nearly ran from the room. I waved at Carrie once and followed the dark skinned girl. I caught her before she went down the stairs.

"Come on," I said, taking her hand and leading her quickly past the master bedroom. We entered Carrie's bedroom and I shut the door. We couldn't hear the others anymore. I sighed in relief when I saw that the bed was remade. Poor Kanzi would have bolted for sure if the room had been left the way I last saw it. The stench alone would have let her know what had happened here earlier. Hell, my cock stiffened significantly just remembering. Of course, it was already semi hard from what we saw in the other room.

"It's cold in here! I need another drink!" Kanzi said with a long sigh. I poured one for her and handed it over. She downed it quickly as I went to the window and shut it.

"You have a high tolerance for alcohol," I said, trying to start a conversation about something other than what we just saw. Besides, it was true.

"I always have," she shrugged, her mind obviously elsewhere. "In my family we always had wine with dinner. Just a half glass when we were kids."

"Your parents must be cool," I said. She finally looked at me and smiled.

"They are," she said. "Well, as cool as parents can be."

"My father is many things," I joked. "But cool is not one of them!" We laughed.

"I think I could use a nap," Kanzi said, changing the subject. "Besides, I'm sure you'd like to join the others."

"There are a lot of things I'd like," I shrugged.

"Such as?" she asked. I looked at her carefully. I didn't know Kanzi very well at all, but it was pretty obvious that seeing the others had excited her. I was wondering just how hard to push when Tina's scream echoed through the house. Kanzi looked at the door and added, "I guess she had an orgasm."

"At least one," I nodded in agreement.

"You'd better hurry," she said. "Alex will be fucking your girlfriend next."

"He'll be doing that whether I'm there or not," I shrugged. "Right now I'd rather be here."

"I am not going to sleep with you!" Kanzi snapped.

"I'd settle for a kiss," I said with a smile.

"A kiss?" she asked in disbelief.

"I've been wondering how it would feel to kiss you since the first moment I laid eyes on you," I admitted. "Your full lips do things to me."

"You're just hoping that a kiss will lead to something more."

"Of course," I shrugged. "But that doesn't mean I won't appreciate the kiss."

"Get out!" she snapped, but she sounded more nervous than angry.

"As you wish," I said and turned toward the door. I took a single step when Kanzi grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Just one kiss," she said, trying to convince herself that's all it would be. I didn't give her a chance to back out. I pulled her to me and kissed her full lips. I was surprised by just how enjoyable it was. My cock hardened considerably. Kanzi had to feel it against her pelvis. I pulled her against me to be sure.

Her lips parted and she moaned. I slipped my tongue past her lips and brushed it against hers. Kanzi moaned again. This time she was pulling my body against hers. I let my hands drop to her ass. It was certainly the biggest ass I'd ever caressed! It wasn't soft and squishy either.

"I want you!" I groaned.

"I'm not into group stuff," she said quickly, obviously fighting herself.

"I'm okay with that," I said reaching up with one hand and rubbing her breasts. They felt full and heavy!

Kanzi gasped and I suddenly felt her hand slip under the band to my bathing suit. I moved back slightly giving her access to my cock. She pulled down my trunks and went to her knees in front of me. Her thick lips encompassed my cock and I groaned.

"You're nice and thick!" she said after a few moments. I took her hand and made her stand. I started unwrapping her outfit.

"It feels like it's Christmas and I'm getting to unwrap one last present. The big one my father always saved for last!" I joked. Kanzi laughed. She was no longer nervous or hesitant. She wanted this as much as I did.

"You like?" she asked once she was naked. Kanzi was obviously comfortable with her body. It was some body to be comfortable with! Her breasts were surprisingly large. They were the biggest I'd ever seen in real life! Her ass was just as big. She looked like an African fertility goddess!

"I hope Santa brings me the same thing next Christmas! You're the best present I ever received!" I laughed.

"Not yet," she said, taking my hand and leading me to the bed. I sat facing Kanzi who was still standing. She smiled down at me and added, "But I will be!"

Just looking at her standing there sexily had my cock slapping against my stomach. Once again she dropped to her knees in front of me. Only this time she wrapped my cock in her breasts and started stroking. Every so often she would take the head of my dick into her mouth and slowly take my length in, watching my eyes the entire time.

I would have cum almost instantly for sure if I hadn't already had a busy day. Yet even the amount of times I came earlier wasn't enough to forestall my orgasm for long. A surprisingly thick rope of cum shot out from my cock and landed on her cheek! Kanzi smiled and let the rest of my cum cover her face and breasts. She waited until I was done before cleaning herself up while I fought to catch my breath. I lay back in the bed panting for a few minutes.

Kanzi climbed onto the bed and leaned over me. She gave me one deep kiss before hanging her breasts in my face. I was buried for a moment and it felt heavenly! Kanzi pulled back and brushed her breasts against my face and lips. I sucked one thick nipple in and she gasped.

I also used one hand to reach under her and graze the thatch of hair between her legs. It was soft and thick. Kanzi sunk her hips low and mashed her soaked pussy against my hand. I slipped two fingers in to the knuckles and she gasped again as she reached for my cock.

"You're hard again already!" she said in amazement.

"You're so hot!" I groaned.

"That's it!" Kanzi cried and she moved so that she was straddling my hips. "I want to feel you cum inside of me!"

"You're a horny bitch, aren't you?" I asked with a laugh.

"I'm the horniest black bitch you'll ever meet!" she laughed in reply as she directed the head of my cock into her pussy. I grabbed hold of her big ass and pulled her down hard. She cried, "You bastard!" I ignored her and held her firmly in place by her ass.

"You're so fucking tight!" I said in surprise. "I thought Alex's big dick would have taken care of that."

"His cock is long, not thick!" she gasped. I smiled. It was true. I couldn't find the bottom of Kanzi's pussy, but her muscles held me in a vice like grip.

I reached up with both hands and played with her large breasts as she rode my cock. I grabbed and pinched both of her nipples when she was close. She came pretty quickly and I rolled her off of me. She went to her on her hands and knees at my prompting.

"You want my ass, don't you?" she asked as she looked over her shoulder at me with a sexy smile. I nodded.

"How did you guess?" I asked. She grinned and massaged her ass with one hand.

"Every guy seems to want some of this!" she replied. "Only I don't give it to every guy. Alex has been trying for weeks, but I wouldn't let him have it."

"How come?"

"I like my men to work for it," she grinned. "Thankfully, being as you're Carrie's man, you're not one of mine so you won't have to work so hard. In fact, you're welcome to it!"

"Alright!" I cried causing Kanzi to laugh. I got down behind her, spread her ass cheeks and dove in. I licked from her pussy to her ass and back. I kept it up for a while before focusing on her big black ass. I even kissed my way around her ass cheeks and took a bite every once in a while.

Kanzi had two of her fingers buried in her pussy while I played with her ass. She was really going at it and I'm certain she came at least once before I finally stood and slammed my cock deep into her backside. I grabbed hold of her thick hips and pounded into her for all I was worth! Kanzi obviously loved every minute of it!

"Come on white boy! Fill my black ass with your cum!" she cried. "You aren't my first white man, but you're certainly the best!"

"We'll see about that!" Robbie said as he moved into my line of sight. He had his cock in his hand as he moved onto the bed. "I figured you two would be here. Tina is riding Alex's face while Carrie is taking his pole in her ass. I thought now would be a good time to find you guys."

Robbie waved his dick in front of Kanzi's mouth. Instead of protesting like I half expected her to, she wrapped her lips around his dick. So much for her not being into group sex! I continued to slam into her ass good and hard.

Kanzi was the first to cum. She buried her fingers as deep as they would go in her pussy and cried out around Robbie's dick. This caused him to join her in orgasm. The black goddess drank all of Robbie's cum down without a problem!

Her ass tightened around my cock as she rolled into a second orgasm, but I kept forcing my dick in and out. Kanzi finally shuddered as the last of her orgasms hit. Her ass loosened considerably and I quickened my pace, still holding her thick hips in my hands. We were both sweating by now and her dark skin glistened slightly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Joel and Carrie Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds