• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • School Girl Gets Punished Ch. 02

School Girl Gets Punished Ch. 02

12

A few days after my punishment, I had to tell someone what had happened to me. The only person I could trust was my roommate, Azlyn. She was my complete opposite.

Where I was black, she was white. Where I was loud, she was quiet. Where I was over the top with my antics , she always assessed the situation before making a decision.

She was also the only one who accepted me for me and I loved her for that.

Azlyn was studying in our room, as usual. Like me, she was 18 and in her last year here at the academy. I walked into our room and looked around.

The walls where plain white, with posters of my favorite bands on my side of the room. As usual my side was a mess, with clothes, shoes and school books laid out everywhere.

Azlyn's side was neat, with everything put away in its place. Her wall had only one picture on it, a watercolor she had made herself.

She was sitting at her desk, head bent down, biting her thin, bottom lip. Her hair was blonde and skimmed her shoulders.

Her eyes were ice blue, and when she stared at you, you could swear she was looking at your deepest darkest secrets.

She had a thin, but athletic build. This was because she was the captain of our lacrosse team. She had long, muscled legs, a flat stomach, and small breasts.

Sometimes, I'd look at her and have the most dirtiest fantasies about her pale skin and my dark skin, intertwined on my bed. But I'd always feel bad about it because she was my best friend in the whole world.

I hated to interrupt her, but I had to get this off my chest. Everyone at school was asking me if something was wrong, because I was quiet and subdued, which was unusual for me. I tapped her on the shoulder.

"Azlyn, can we talk"?

She looked up, and stared at me for a minute, not quite focusing on me through her glasses. Damn but her eyes were beautiful! She shook her head and closed her books.

"I knew something was wrong. Jyneesa, what's going on with you"?

I walked over to my bed and sat down. I drew my knees up and wrapped my arms around my legs. I propped my chin on my knees, eyes closed and began to tell her what happened in Head Master Anton's office.

After I finished unloading my tale on her, the silence was deafening. When I opened my eyes to look at her, her mouth was gaping open like a fish out of water. She had taken off her glasses and her eyes were popping out of her head.

"Are you fucking serious"?, she screamed.

I nodded my head yes, because after remembering all the nasty, deviant things that were done to me in his office, I found I could not speak.

"Jyneesa, you have got to tell someone else about this! Another teacher, another adult, shit someone else! He raped you!"

I just sat and looked at her in her outrage, thinking how beautiful and sexy she looked as her eyes sparkled in her anger over what had been done to me.

"No Azlyn, I can't tell anybody else. I shouldn't have told you, but I just couldn't keep quiet about it. You're my best friend and I thought you'd understand that I enjoyed every minute of what he did!"

She looked at my like I was crazy. I guess I couldn't blame her. I could not believe I said that, but once spoken I knew it to be true.

I also knew that I probably should not had said anything to her. I saw the determined look in her eyes. Damn this was going to be trouble.

"You are out of your mind if you think I am going to keep quiet about this. Who knows what else he has done and to who. This needs to be stopped and if your not going to help, then I am going to do this for you."

I just looked at her and knew of only one way to keep her quiet.

The next day...

I had to put a stop to Azlyn's good intentions. It was a Saturday so no school. I went to Head Master Anton's office, hoping he could help me to rectify this mess I had found myself in.

It was real early in the morning, still dark out, and I knew that the head master would be in his office working. It was as if he never slept. I knocked timidly on his door, because I did not want anybody to know I was there.

"Come in."

Upon hearing his voice, I damn neared creamed my pants. I loved the sound of his voice. I opened the door as quietly as I could and walked through shutting it behind me.

As usual he was behind his desk. This time he had on his regular clothes, and my heart beat sped up just a little bit. I must admit I was ready to be "punished" again, but that was not why I was there. I walked over to a chair and sat down and waited for him to finish.

"What can I do for you, Jyneesa"?

My heart was pounding fast again because I knew I just might be punished again. I hoped so.

"Sir, umm, I, umm have something to tell you."

I was really nervous, as I had no idea what his reaction would be. He nodded at me to continue.

"I told my roommate what you did to me and she is ready to report you!", I rushed out.

He looked at me, neither frowning nor smiling. I didn't know whether to be scared or aroused and it was making for a very uncomfortable situation.

"I see", was all he said.

He stood up, walked around his desk and sat down on it in front of me. My mouth watered in anticipation of his hard cock in my mouth again. He made no move towards me or his pants.

"Well, this is a situation that must be rectified. Here is what I want you to do."

And with that he came up with an elaborate plan that made me smile at the deviousness of it.

I left his office and began to put his plan into motion.

Later that day...

"Hey, after thinking about what you said, I think I should report the head master. Can you come down to the office with me"?

We were in the gym working out as we usually did on Saturday early evening. I wanted to make sure that when we left to head master Anton's office, that there was no one else around. She looked at me, as if to make sure I was ok with this.

"Are you sure Neesa? I don't want to embarrass you or anything, but I think this is best."

I just smiled and nodded. I was walking on the treadmill beside her, thinking that tonight was a night that neither of us would forget.

After another thirty minutes, we went into the locker room to change and shower. Though we've done this many times, I was feeling very different towards her.

Yes I fantasized about her when we were in our dorm room, but this time I was salivating with the knowledge of the coming night. Instead of trying to steal looks at her as she showered, I kept to myself.

After we dressed, we grabbed a bite to eat at the cafeteria. We finished, and walked together to head master Anton's office. What I had told Azlyn was that the head master was going to be gone and one of the female instructors, Professor Laina would be there to talk to us.

That she would be the person most likely to help us. So we walked with purpose.

I knocked on the door to announce myself, and opened the door as planned. I could feel Azlyn's gaze on my back as we walked in.

"Umm, Neesa aren't you supposed to wait until she says come in"?

I said nothing as I waited for her to walk ahead of me. I closed and locked the door behind us. I walked past her and sat down on one of the two chairs facing the desk.

The head master's chair was facing away from us. I motioned for Azlyn to take the other chair. Once she was sitting I cleared my throat.

"Professor Laina, I have something important to tell you. It is about head master Anton. I..ah..This is very hard for me. Azlyn, can you tell her what I told you"?

She glanced at me again, and started talking about what had happened to me here in this office. When she finished, we both sat in silence. We looked at each other and then glanced at the back of the chair.

"Professor, aren't you going to say anything?", Azlyn asked.

The chair started to turn around and instead of Professor Laina, it was head master Anton. He had a smile on his face that did not quite reach his eyes.

He was looking directly at her, not me and I had to look over at Azlyn to see her reaction. Her eyes were round and blinking, and her mouth was moving as if she wanted to speak.

"Yes, I see that you are surprised. You must understand that I know everything that goes on around here. You have been a very naughty girl. You tried to make one of my students go against the rules. She too will be punished for giving you information that you did not need to know."

Azlyn jumped up and made a run for the door, but I grabbed her arm before she got too far.

She struggled but before she got free, Anton had come up on the other side of her and grabbed her other arm.

I let her go and stood up, kind of nervous, yet excited by the prospect of her punishment, and my hand in it.

"Let me go, damn it! Neesa how could you do this to me? I thought you were serious about this!"

Anton finally got control of her by hauling her back towards him, raising her hands over her head with one hand, and using his other hand to cover her mouth to keep her quiet. He bent lower and talked to her in a quiet, yet commanding voice.

"Now control yourself Miss Bennett and stop the hysterics. I am the Head Master and you will obey me in this. To scream will only make matters worse. Now will you be quiet or will I have to restrain you"?

Azlyn nodded, because I think deep down she was getting aroused as much as I was. Her body was trembling against Anton's hardness.

Her breathing changed slightly and I could see her eyes darting around, as if she wanted to run away, but knowing she was trapped.

"Now Miss Bennett I will let you go and I want you to take off your clothes and take your time. When you are finished I want you to stand still, not saying a word. Is that understood"?

Azlyn nodded her head. I was still standing, knowing this was wrong, but not able to do anything about it. I was in thrall to our Head Master, and I would do anything to keep everything as it was, even if meant hurting my best friend.

After she was completely naked, Anton walked over to his desk and opened up one of his drawers.

He pulled out some scarves, and walked back to Azlyn. Because her head was down in defeat, he touched her chin with his fingertips and raised her head to stare into her eyes. Without saying a word, he turned his head toward his desk and glanced back at me.

I, still dressed, took a hold of Azlyn and gently pulled her towards his desk. When we got to the desk, I turned her to face me.

"Please don't be mad at me. I can't help the way Anton makes me feel. I should have never told you, but I needed to. I know you'll forgive me."

I kissed her on her unyielding lips, and pushed her back until she was laid out on the table. Anton came around and gave me two of the scarves.

Since his desk was as big as a twin size bed, tying her up would not be a problem. I squatted down and tied each of her legs to the bottom of the desk. Anton did the same to her arms so that she was spread eagle across the desk. I stood up and I noticed that her pussy was shiny. I bent down lower and I saw just how wet she really was.

Anton started grabbing her breast and tweaking her nipples hard, until she drew in a sharp breath. I looked at her face and I could see that the fear was leaving her eyes to be replaced with a look of pleasure. She tried to move but he slapped her breast which made her whimper, and her breast jiggle.

"No noise Miss Bennett. I will reward you if you do everything that I say, is that understood"?

He turned to me and told me to get undressed. I heard Azlyn squeak out no before Head Master slapped her breasts again to quiet her.

As I undressed, I couldn't meet her eyes because what I was doing was quite shameful, yet I could feel my blood boiling to feel Head Master's brand of seduction again.

When I was completely naked, Head Master told me to come over towards him so that I could be properly punished.

My heart fluttered as he placed me over the arm of one of the chairs so that my ass was up and my head down. Head Master was still dressed, and I closed my eyes as I felt him caress each ass cheek.

He pulled them apart and slid his index finger down my crack, until he touched my puckered hole. I gasped and shuddered at the intense feeling of having his finger there, in such an intimate way.

"No not yet my pet. I will explore this at a later date."

I trembled at the promise held in his voice. I heard the snick of the drawer opening again, and I opened my eyes to see he had took out a thick, leather belt.

I watched as he came closer. He completely ignored his other victim on the desk watching what was about to happen.

When I felt the first sting of the belt across my ass, I jumped because it hurt. I could hear him raise his arm again and when he brought it down I could hear the belt whistle in the air as it struck me again.

He spanked my ass just enough to get it warm but not enough for welts to form. I was getting hornier by the minute and I knew that he was not going give me satisfaction this way.

I glanced at Azlyn as the belt was moving faster and harder along my ass. I saw how flushed she was becoming and how her eyes glowed with her growing excitement at my punishment.

Head Master finally stopped and I just had to lay there with a warm ass and throbbing pussy. As Head Master walked back around to his desk, he caressed Azlyn with the belt, from her toes up to her neck, paying close attention to her wet, seeping pussy.

He rubbed her pussy with the belt until her hips started to buck, as if she were going to cum, but he stopped short.

She moaned in frustration, then stopped, because she wasn't supposed to make any noise because he was about to punish her.

She whimpered a bit and tears gathered in her eyes, but she dropped her head in defeat. Head master smiled at this. He looked at me and told me to come over to the desk to watch her.

Once I was over there, he took the belt and very lightly began to spank her pussy. I watched in absolute fascination as her pussy got wet and swollen. Her clit started to rise and show itself.

I could see that she was straining to not make any noise or movements, but it was a fierce struggle.

"Miss Bennett, I can see what effort you are making to follow my words. I have a special treat for you."

With those words he stopped the gentle torture on her pussy. Her lips were red and puffy and angry looking. They were so wet with her juices, that she was making a mess on the desk.

Head Master grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to Azlyn, who had her eyes shut tight, and was breathing in short, gasping breathes.

"Now miss Clark, I want you to climb up on the desk and get on top of miss Bennett. Now don't be shy as this is your reward for being good little girls."

I stood still for a minute not quite believing what I had just heard. Yes I wanted to touch her, but this was way beyond anything I could comprehend!

Anton grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the table. Azlyn's eyes were wide open shaking her head no, but we both knew it was a losing battle.

He picked me up and sat me down on the edge table. I tried to speak to Azlyn but she just turned her head away from me, but not before I saw the tears in her eyes. I turned to look back at Anton, to tell him I couldn't do this, and that is when I lost my train of thought.

While I was trying to gather my courage, Head Master Anton, had disrobed and was completely naked and extremely hard.

My eyes went directly to his swollen maleness and my pussy wept at the intense feelings he made me feel. I turned towards Azlyn, and I saw that she was also looking at him and though her eyes glistened with tears, her chest started to rise and fall faster.

Anton cleared his throat and told me get on with it. I got on all fours and crawled over and up her until we were face to face.

We both shuddered, I at the forbidden feelings, as we stared at each other. I could see the growing awareness in her eyes, and I had to lean down and kiss her. Her lips were petal soft, yet unyielding as she would not part them.

I laid down further, as I was getting turned on. When my breast hit hers, she gasped, which in turn opened her mouth. I plunged in, shoving my tongue in as far as it would go.

I leaned into the kiss, sucking on her tongue until she squirmed underneath me. Our breasts rubbed, nipples touching, creating so much friction, that my nipples and hers stiffened in excitement.

I bit her bottom lip pulling on it, making her and myself go crazy. She moaned as I pulled away, so I pushed into the kiss harder, making her gasp and grind underneath me. I had my hands braced on her arms, to dig in, as if she were a forbidden desert.

I still had my ass in the air, not quite touching her bottom half. I was so into kissing her, rubbing our breasts together that I was startled when I felt a soft touch.

I stopped kissing Azlyn, who cried out, and turned to see Anton caressing my ass. He looked pleased at what were doing. He stopped caressing me and pushed me down until our pussies were touching each other.

I turned back to Azlyn. Her eyes were closed and I had to close mine at the intimate way we were laying.

I bent down and kissed her again, our tongues swirling in each others mouths. I started moving on her, not quite sure I was doing it right, as I have never had my pussy on another girl. She was trying to move, but as she was still tied up, her movements were small.

I felt Anton caressing my ass again. But this time, he inserted a finger into my wet pussy, which made me bump into Azlyn's. We both pulled out of the kiss, moaning at the intrusion.

"You are both doing well. Miss Bennett, can you also feel my finger caressing your warmth? Yes, you like that don't you"?

She moaned out in agreement.

"I have a question for you. Are you a virgin? Now don't lie to me. I'd hate to have to spank you again."

While he was talking he was still finger fucking both of us, which made our pussies bump and grind against each other. She screamed out no she wasn't a virgin, which really surprised me.

"Good. You are learning to follow my every word. You are a very naughty girl, though. I will have to punish you later, as you gave away what rightly belongs to me."

I was so primed and ready to come, that I rubbed her and my clit faster and faster, but just short of coming, Anton pulled his fingers out of both of us and told us to stop. We did, but it was hard, real hard, and I shuddered as our breathing was harsh and fast.

He told me to get off of her so that I could help him untie her. After untying her, he pulled us over to a divan, off to the side, and laid Azlyn down. He spread her legs wide, until her pussy was gaping wide open for us to see.

"Now miss Clark, I want you to kiss her again, but not on the mouth. I want you to kiss her cunt."

I was so shocked, and apparently so was Azlyn because I heard her gasp. I felt him push me down, and though I wanted to offer resistance, I didn't.

I was torn between disgust and utter fascination. He pushed on my head until my nose was pressed firmly into her mushy center. I stayed still, not quite believing what was happening, smelling her arousal.

"Now don't be shy, give her a kiss and a lick, and I'll guarantee that you will enjoy it, that you both will enjoy it."

I was nervous and a little bit scared, but I also wanted to please Anton. I gave her a kiss in her moist center, and a tentative lick.

She jumped a bit, and made a little sound, as if she were surprised, by the feeling. I was surprised at the taste, salty, musky yet oh so delicious. I wanted more, so I licked her some more.

I stuck my tongue in deeper, in a fucking motion. I pulled out and licked her lips and clit, sucking and biting on them. I got into sucking and licking her so much, that I had to grab her thighs to keep her legs open, as she was clamping my head in her enthusiasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • School Girl Gets Punished Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds