• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Michelle and Jimmy

Michelle and Jimmy

I couldn't say that I wasn't warned. I had been and rather forcefully. "No!" Brian had said to me, "I will not be your best man, I will not be a party to the biggest mistake of your life."

"It isn't a mistake Brian. I love her and she loves me."

"She also loves cock Jimmy. You know her track record. She has been a cock hungry slut since the ninth grade and it never changed all the way through high school and the first three years of college."

"I know that Brian, but that was all before we fell in love. I'm not going to the marriage bed a virgin. What happened before I proposed to her is in the past."

"To you maybe Jimmy, but Mickey is never going to be a one man woman. Somewhere along the way she will gut you like a fish and leave you bleeding. It is her nature Jimmy, no one man is ever going to be enough for her. I won't stand there next to you and smile knowing what is going to happen. And happen it will Jimmy, maybe not right away, but it will happen."

++++++

I knew better of course. Michelle and I were deeply in love and I knew with all my heart and soul that when we took our wedding vows we would live happily ever after.

It hurt me that my closest friend, my best buddy since the third grade, would not only not be my best man, but wouldn't even come to the wedding and the reception. Of course Michelle commented on it and in keeping with my promise to myself to always be honest with my wife I told her why. I had expected her to be pissed and say a few unkind words about Brian, but she didn't. She just looked at me and said:

"He's wrong Jimmy, you do know that don't you? You are my life and you always will be."

I did know that.

++++++

I knew what she had been like before we got together, how could I not? She lived two doors down from me and we had been classmates from the fifth grade all the way through high school. I was at a party after the senior prom where she had taken on seven of our classmates. I'd been in the car next to her at the drive in movie when she and Steve had climbed into the back seat and the car started rocking. Ten minutes later Steve had gotten in the front and Ted had gotten in back with her and the car bounced some more. I had been on the roof of our house installing a motorized TV antenna and had looked down into her backyard and had seen her on her knees sucking Mark's cock while Ben fucked her from behind.

I knew what she was before she started going steady with me, but none of that mattered once she committed to me any more than Donna, Maria, Sue, Abby, Bonnie, Sarah or Nancy mattered to Michelle once I committed to her.

You might ask why, given our close proximity to each other and given the way she was, that I had never been one of her lovers and that we had never even dated before halfway through our junior year in college. The simple fact is that I was insecure where Michelle was concerned. She as just so beautiful, outgoing and fun loving and I was such a nobody that she intimidated me. Maybe intimidated is not the right word to use. Maybe not intimidated as much as afraid of rejection.

I know, I know, that sounds stupid seeing that I had so many girlfriends, but it was the truth. It didn't matter how many girls I took to bed, they weren't Michelle. I had been in love with Michelle since she was twelve and my mind set was that if I asked her for a date and she turned me down all hope was lost. If I never got turned down there was always the chance "that someday maybe..." Dumb, but people in love are not always thinking at their swiftest.

I might have been fifty and still thinking "someday maybe" if one night at a party Michelle hadn't come up to me and said:

"Can I ask you something Jimmy?"

"Sure Mickey."

"Are you ever going to ask me out?"

I was caught flat-footed and didn't know what to say. I just stood there speechless.

"Come on Jimmy, you've known me forever, long enough to call me Mickey and I don't let just anybody do that. It isn't a hard question. Are you ever going to ask me for a date? Come on Jimmy, I'm waiting."

"Give me a second here. I'm trying to sort this out in my mind."

"What's to sort out?"

"I'm trying to figure out why you are over here asking me a question like that while your date is over by the beer keg watching us."

"My date has nothing to do with this. We have known each other for over twelve years, we've seen each other almost every day of those twelve years and I've seen the way you look at me. I've always wondered why you have never asked me for a date and tonight I decided that I had to ask."

I did what any red-blooded American boy would do in a situation like that - I lied. "I've never asked because the timing was never right. When I wasn't going with some girl you were always with some guy. When you weren't seeing some guy I was with some girl. Tonight is a good example. I broke up with Amy last week and I'm here tonight stag, but you are here with a boyfriend."

"He isn't a boyfriend, he is just a date. He brought me so I will leave with him, but I won't say yes to another date with him and that means I'm looking at a dateless weekend unless...."

I can be a little slow sometimes, but I try not to be hopelessly stupid so I asked, "Would you like to take in a movie with me Friday night?"

"I'd love to."

And that started it. Half a dozen dates led to us going steady. One day while strolling through the mall with Mickey she stopped at a jewelry store and stood there looking in the window at the wedding and engagement rings on display. She didn't say anything, but she kept looking at me and then back at the display. I knew what the unspoken question was, but I didn't say a word.

Later that night as we were having dinner at Carl's Chop House Mickey asked me what my intentions were. "Are you ever going to take us any farther than we are now?"

It was truth time so I said, "I hadn't much thought about it."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not sure going any farther is a good idea."

"You know that you are going to have to spell that out for me Jimmy."

There wasn't anyway out except to put it out into the daylight so I took a deep breath and said:

"I've known you since you were eight years old Mickey, and being in the same grade with you all the way through school has let me see you as you are. I've watched you take on multiple partners at the drive in and I've seen at least one of your gangbangs - the one at the senior prom - and I've seen you in action a couple of other times. I don't think you are capable of being a one man woman."

"So what you are saying is that I'm a cock crazy whore?"

"No, I'm not saying anything bad about you here Mickey, I'm just stating that I believe you have a sexual appetite that no one man can satisfy. That doesn't make you bad, just not a good candidate for being a faithful wife. Just on your past track record the odds are that down the road you will take on another playmate to satisfy you sexually and I'm just not a sharing kind of guy."

"So what you are saying is that it is a given that I'll cheat on you if we were to get married."

"Again, based on your past track record I'd say hat the odds are good that you would."

She looked at me without saying anything for almost a minute and then she used her napkin to wipe her mouth, tossed it down on the table and said:

"Take me home please."

When we got to her place I walked her to the door and without turning to look at me she put her key in the door, opened it and said, "Goodbye Jimmy" and went inside and closed the door. Goodbye, not goodnight. I walked back to my car knowing that I had lost something very dear to me.

+++++

I called Michelle the next morning and she said, "We have nothing to say to each other Jimmy, please don't call again."

I called her next day and then every day for two weeks and as soon as she heard my voice she would hang up on me. After two weeks I finally accepted it and stopped calling.

She wouldn't talk to me, but that didn't mean that I couldn't see her. Hardly a day went by on campus that I didn't see her. I would see her for sure every Monday and Thursday because we were both in Professor Bradley's 10 AM Poli Sci class and Tuesdays and Fridays we both had Rossman's 9:15 AM Managerial Economics. I saw her at the bookstore, in the cafeteria at the Student Union and just walking across the campus and the one constant was that she would never acknowledge me. If she saw me she would turn her head away and if I were bold enough to say "Good morning" or "Good afternoon" she ignored me.

Things went on that way until the end of the term and then it was summer break. I signed up for summer classes so the last half of my senior year would be light. Mickey didn't take any summer classes, but that didn't mean that I didn't see her. She still lived two doors down from me and it was impossible not to see her from time to time. When the fall term started we found that we were in Martindale's 10 AM Statistical Analysis and before the day was over Mickey had dropped the class. Didn't matter, I still saw here everywhere I went on the campus. I saw her everyday and it hurt like hell. I had been in love with her for years and I finally had her and then I blew it. I cursed myself for not finding some way to keep us together instead of telling her what drove us apart.

I saw her every day and I was so busy wallowing in self-pity that I hadn't noticed it was not the same Michelle that I was seeing. The old Michelle never went anywhere that she didn't have two or three guys hovering around her like bees hovering around a pollen-laden flower. The Michelle I was seeing around campus was alone - always alone.

But then so was I. I hadn't dated once since the night Michelle told me goodbye. I had buried myself in classes and homework.

+++++

It was the week before spring break and I was sitting at a table in the Student Union when Michelle pulled out a chair and sat down across from me. We looked at each other without speaking for several moments and then she said:

"I love you Jimmy. I love you and not being with you is killing me. I don't know how I can convince you that you are wrong about what will happen if you marry me, but I haven't dated anyone since our last date and I haven't wanted to be with anyone. I need you Jimmy, I desperately need you."

She wiped a tear from her cheek and seeing her that way and knowing I was responsible broke my heart. I reached across the table and took her hand:

"My life hasn't been worth shit without you in it Mickey. I'd rather take a chance on what might happen down the line than go another day without you."

She wiped the tears away and grinned at me and said, "Want to skip classes for the rest of the day?"

The next day we picked out the ring and turned the parents loose on planning the wedding.

++++++

With the exception of Brian not being there the wedding and reception were joyous affairs. Mickey and I went to Aruba on our honeymoon and it was on the honeymoon that I found out something about my new bride that I had never known. Michelle was an exhibitionist and a terrible tease. We made love out on the balcony of our room where we could have been (and probably were) seen by anyone on the surrounding balconies.

One night while walking on the beach Mickey pulled me down behind a beached boat and gave me a blow job where anyone walking by could have seen it. She took my cock out and played with it in taxicabs, all the while looking in the rear view mirror to see if the driver was watching. A room service waiter got to "accidentally" see her naked when her robe "accidentally" fell open.

She wore short skirts and then sat in restaurants in a way that anyone who cared to look would see that she wasn't wearing any panties. She wore low cut blouses without a bra and would bend down to let some guy look down her blouse and when the guy got a hard on she would nudge me, point him out and say:

"I think he wants me. What do you think?"

I didn't care. It was her honeymoon and she was having fun and God knows she was keeping me happy. She did her best every night to fuck my brains out and I was almost relieved when the honeymoon ended and we flew back home.

+++++

We had both graduated four months before the wedding and had both found entry-level jobs in our chosen fields and we set out to try to climb the corporate ladder. Four years went by and subtle changes began to occur. Mickey had moved up to department manager and she started stopping after work with the people from her office for a drink or three. Those nights with her co-workers got later and later and on some of the nights she would be stopping she would wear something low-cut and with some sexy lingerie under it. When I asked her about it all she said was:

"You know me sweetie. Just kidding around, teasing and having some harmless fun."

I didn't dwell on it because I was busy with my own career. It is a given that if you want to move up you have to work longer and harder than the next guy (unless you are one of the bosses relatives) and I was putting in some long, hard hours. It was paying off and I had been promoted to regional manager. The job entailed some travel, but not a lot, maybe five days a month. It was on my second trip out of town. It was only going to be and overnight and as I was packing I asked Michelle what she would be doing while I was gone.

"Probably just curl up on the couch with a good book."

I kissed her goodbye and left. That night I called home at seven and got no answer. I didn't get an answer at eight-thirty or on my last try at ten-fifteen. When I called the next morning and asked her why she hadn't answered the phone.

"I decided that I didn't want to go home to an empty house so I stopped for drinks with some of the girls from the office."

"What time did you get home?"

"I don't honestly know. I was so whipped when I got here I just fell into bed. I think it was around nine or so. Hurry home sweetie, I'm horny as hell."

A couple of months went by and it seemed like three out of every five times I called home while on a trip there was no answer and it was always because she said she didn't want to go home to an empty house so she stopped after work with the girls.

Another month went by and Mickey got promoted to Manager of Human Resources and in her new job she had to do some traveling. It was a Saturday morning. Mickey had just returned from a four-day trip to Atlanta the previous day and she had been super horny and she had worn me out. She was still asleep when I got up and I decided to see if I couldn't make her weekend a little easier on her. I went to the laundry room and started loading the washer. There was a plastic bag with all the dirty clothes from Mickey's trip in it and I dumped it out and began sorting through it and throwing things in the washer. There were two dirty sets of bra and panties - very, very sexy bras and panties. I stood there holding the black lacy thong in my hand and wondered.

++++++

It was the clich‚ of all cliche's. Home a day early from a business trip. Walking up to the bedroom door and seeing what you hoped you would never see. Her legs were up on his shoulders; her nails were digging into his back as she screamed:

"Fuck me, fuck me hard baby. Oh God, so good, so good, make me cum baby, make me cum. Hard baby, fuck me hard."

He slammed herd into her and grunted, "Here it comes you tight assed married whore. I'm gonna fill your cunt your cunt and then I'm gonna fuck your tight ass."

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!" she cried and then she saw the tearing eyes watching from the doorway. "Oh my God no!" she wailed as she tried to get out from under him. Pushing at his chest and yelling, "Get off me, get off me damn it."

Confused he turned and looked where she was looking, his eyes got big and the color drained from his face as he saw Michelle and then the screaming started.

"God damn you Jimmy, how could you. In my house and on my bed. How could you! I hope the whore gives you AIDs" she screamed as she turned and ran from the room, the house and my life. Brian had been right. Getting married had been the biggest mistake of my life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Michelle and Jimmy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 114 milliseconds