• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Chosen Ch. 01

The Chosen Ch. 01

12

Author's note: This story is fiction mixed with fact. It's my life story with a sci-fi touch to it. I have spent two years looking for a film or story that mixes sex and action like this and I finally decided to write one on my own. Thanks to Ravenshadow and kbate for helping me make this what it is. I couldn't do it without you.

Chapter 1 – Growing up

- Prologue -

In ancient Greek days, Prometheus created a race of immortal male humans to worship the gods. But then, he decided to create the first woman, using Aphrodite as his model and inspiration. He gave her the power to breed without having a man's seed and Zeus gave her demi-god powers. She was to be messenger to man, telling them the gods commands.

The woman messenger failed, as men, driven by animal instinct, gangbanged and raped her. In fury, she struck the men with mortality taking their immortality forever. Zeus became angry and took her demi-god powers away and then banished her to the outer regions of Greece.

In pain and agony, she wandered Greece and prayed for someone would come and ease her pain.

She had almost given up hope, when Aphrodite, disguised as a tree nymph came and asked her, "Woman? Why are you crying?"

"I have been banished from Greece and have lost all my powers for something that wasn't my fault. I have been walking for months crying out for someone to hear me," the woman replied.

"What happened?" Aphrodite inquired.

"The men that I was sent to lead and protect...they, they made me do horrible things and I struck them with mortality."

Aphrodite then grew angry at the men. She revealed herself, and the woman fell straight to her knees.

"Aphrodite! Thank you, thank you for coming to me," The woman spoke to the ground, refusing to lift her head.

Aphrodite reached down and touched the woman. "You have been abused and burdened, scarred and humiliated. Because of this, I will take you under my authority and you will be the mother of my people." The goddess continued, "I will give you back your demi-god powers. But now, you will not be able to do the things you did before. To have immortality, you must breed and bring another fighter for me into this world. And you must do this at least once before another moon is born. Do this and you will live forever."

Aphrodite touched the woman on her right shoulder and instantly the woman was rejuvenated and given back her youth.

"As for the abilities that you once had, they now depend on your Sexual Energy. Every time you mate or give birth, your Sexual Energy capacity will regain powers."

Aphrodite touched the woman on her left shoulder and almost immediately she felt power flow through her veins, around her body shaping the woman to exactly how she wanted to look. "I now appoint you with the responsibility to control the human growth. You are the Chosen. Do not let it become too powerful or else we shall all suffer."

"But Aphrodite," the woman questioned, "What will happen if the human race overpopulates?"

"If the Humans overpopulate the earth and their forces wipe out my Chosen, then a male child will be born to the last of my Chosen, and together we will bring the world into balance again."

- I -

Carmen slowly pulled off her white tank top, while gyrating her hips to the pounding music. Her reputation preceded her and she was happy to pole-dance in the most famous strip club in the city, Paradise Nymph. As any stripper knew, this place was Juliard for musicians, Broadway for plays, top-of-the-line quality. The pay was good, the customers were plentiful and the strippers were given priority, not the customers. This place also rivalled the other strip clubs around because it was completely private; strippers were given an exclusive room each and were hired, not selected.

Known simply as the White Angel, the line for her was endless and only the rich and powerful could see her. Ordinary men would see her poster, sigh, and walk off again; she didn't have time to waste on commoners.

Carmen knew she shouldn't have left her two year old daughter, Ella, back at home. Carmen had hired the best babysitter available, yet her mind was not at ease. "The first five years of a person's life are the most critical moments," Carmen had once read, "A child learns most of its characteristics in those first five years than the rest of their lives."

She was here anyway, doing what she did best. She knew that if she didn't do this, if she didn't get laid, she would lose her youthfulness and perish shortly afterwards. It was a curse, passed down from her ancestors down to her. Her female ancestors has possessed the ability to retard the aging process, but through the generations, the ability became diluted, renewable only by mating with human men.

A change in tempo snapped Carmen back to reality. She pulled her miniskirt down while dancing and swivelling around the pole. She looked at her customers, all three of them – Tom, Dick and Harry respectively.

They had met each other in the most unbelievable way; three years ago, they were all connected through one person – they were each married to the same woman, a slut who made excuses about travelling for work for two weeks. She would spend a week with each person, getting fucked out of her mind and then moving on to the next house and husband. Unfortunately, and her three husbands went to her office on her birthday to surprise her, and found her fucking her boss to get a promotion. The three men became fast friends, learning they could give a woman a great orgasm by occupying all three holes at once.

Carmen had run low on money and needed cash to help her pull through. She had done gangbangs before and didn't particularly enjoy it but it was the fastest way to make some extra cash. Heck, if she knew another way to get money, she would jump at the opportunity, but life doesn't always turn out the way you want.

Carmen had showed and sold her body to enough men to know that she was losing the interest of the company she had tonight. She walked away from the pole, flinging her miniskirt aside and straddled Harry. She put her arms through her hair, purposely showing him her breasts through the semi-see through bra, half hoping this customer was turned on easily and that she could get this over and done with.

- II -

Tom was enjoying the show tonight. This White Angel was the perfect sex toy to ease his overwhelming lust. She was tall, had brunette hair and beautifully tanned skin that made her appear to be a goddess. Her legs were long, her breasts large and her hips were wide; the poster surely described her right – she was nothing like he had ever seen.

Dick had seen the poster just a few days ago and thought it was a great way to test their ability. Tom thought it was a great idea and put together $40,000 – ten grand for bribery and the other thirty for her. It was expensive, but by the looks of her it was worth it.

Tom could see she was distracted by something or someone but then had snapped back to reality and walked towards Harry. Harry seemed shocked that she was sitting on his lap; his mouth hung open, the bulge was undeniable, and Tom knew Harry was thinking about one thing and one thing only. Dick was thinking the same thing, his cock showing his excitement about the plan.

Tom, however, was the unofficial leader. He was the one who had to make the first move. And he made it. "Come over here slut," Tom said as he unzipped his pants, "Let's see how good a cock sucker you are."

"Yes, Master," the White Angel said as she crawled on all fours to meet Tom's hardening cock. It was a five and a half inch, and Tom wasn't too pleased about it. Dick and Harry both had six inch cocks and to say Tom was slightly green would be an understatement.

"Stick it right down your throat," he said, lifting his throbbing cock. "Swallow the juice that comes out from it. I'm not going to tell you when."

The White Angel immediately obeyed, sucking and licking like a hungry kid with a lollypop. Her head bobbed up and down as she moved along his shaft, taking his cock right down her throat. She played with his balls, licking only the front bit of his cock, teasing him. He moaned in ecstasy and placed his hand on her head, forcing her to take every bit of his cock in her mouth.

- III -

Carmen teased the three men for well over fifteen minutes and they hadn't made a move to the bedroom next door. Well, it wasn't exactly a bedroom but it had a bed, a side table and a lamp and was definitely more comfortable than the hard ground. Tom had commanded her to suck his cock and Carmen did exactly that. He shoved his cock into her mouth with such force that she choked as it went down her throat.

"Maybe," she thought, "Maybe I have to lure them in the bedroom. The stone floor out here is killing my knees." When she felt that Tom was about to cum, she retracted her tongue and took it out of her mouth. He opened his eyes and looked at her in disbelief, she got up and walked to the bedroom. No man could deny her now. Once they entered this bedroom, they were in her element, and they would not win.

She purposely requested the walls be painted brown; brown was her colour, it made her feel more in touch with nature, energised and ready for action. She waltzed to the bed, knelt on it and waited for the men.

She took off her bra threw it against the wall. Her nipples were now visible and erect, silently inviting the men to caress them with their hands. The three men advanced on her, pushing her down on all fours. Dick grabbed her firm, round breasts, took out his cock and got ready to enter her pussy. Tom jerked her head to meet his cock while Harry rubbed lubricant on his cock preparing to enter her tanned ass.

Carmen didn't realise it, but she was not herself now; she had given into desire and it overwhelmed her and took control of every part of her body, from her ankles to her nose. She slipped her panties off as she grabbed Tom's dick and started sucking it. She slithered her tongue in tight circles around the knob while playing with his balls with her gentle, smooth hands.

"Ah fuck!" Dick exclaimed as he thrust his penis into her vagina, "I can't hold it any longer!" Carmen felt the tingling sensation she always felt when this happened. His momentum pushed her forward, swallowing more of Tom's cock than she expected. She could feel his manhood starting to lose control and tasted the pre-cum. She drank it, feeling the thick, salty liquid flow down her throat. Heaven juice, Carmen normally called it, no snack can beat the unique taste of heaven juice.

Carmen felt a third dick enter her body; this dick was well lubricated and had entered through the backstage pass. Carmen felt pain as her anus and pussy stretched to accommodate the two dicks. Some women fantasise about double penetration; Carmen was a natural, having had her first when she was sixteen.

It was a rocky boat ride, having the rear cocks give thrusts that forced her to swallow more of the cock in her mouth. Carmen enjoyed every bit of it.

Minutes stretched as Carmen offered her body to the sacred ritual. She felt the urge to cum and couldn't hold it any longer. She climaxed, cunt juice flowing down Dick's dick in a raging torrent, biting down on the piece of manhood in her mouth while her hands caressing her erect nipples. Tom jerked, moaned and let loose spurting semen into her mouth. She barely swallowed the first lot when another lot came. Then another and another; it was a stream of endless cum, a fountain of semen. Carmen swallowed all she could but let a little trickle down her chin. Carmen was still licking the residue from Tom's dick when...

"Fuck!" Harry shouted as he pulled his throbbing cock out of her anus and shot his load up her back.

"Mmm...mmm...mmm...ah!!!" Carmen mumbled as her mouth was full of cock. Harry was squeezing the last residue of cum from his cock while Dick shot his load into her pussy. Carmen jerked at the impact of Dick's shot and a sly smile formed on her lips. Her vagina started to glow gold as her cuntal muscles sucked the remaining cum from the men's dicks. All three men were now tired, their eyes closed, their breathing ragged and their body limp.

But Carmen started to grow stronger and more energetic. Her vagina glowed even brighter as more and more cum flowed in her sexy body. As it did, it started to spread to adjacent areas; her thighs, her belly and her butt started to glow. Soon, the men were emptied of their cum, like a dry riverbed that had flowed all it's water away. But Carmen's cunt and mouth still began to suck away hungrily. She was now siphoning their life force.

Tom had awakened, and seeing Carmen's goddess-like body glowing gold, he screamed and shouted as Carmen slowly slid Dick and Harry's cocks out of her cunt and ass and gently pushed their lifeless bodies to the ground. They fell like sacks, drained of energy and life force. Carmen then turned to Tom and pounced on him, pushing him to the floor and kissing him frantically.

Tom was speechless, someone who was now more beautiful than ever, who shone as bright as the twilight sky was now sticking her tongue into his mouth. She tasted every part of him, arms now clinging onto his neck and arousing him beyond belief.

Carmen's nipples also began to get aroused but something extraordinary happened. Her nipples began to open, and a metal cord with a snakelike movement shot out, enveloping Tom in a metal cocoon. Tom screamed at the sight of the metal cords but he didn't scream for long. He was trapped, suspended in the air as his life force was sucked dry. The job finished, the cables dropped his lifeless husk to the floor and quickly retracted to safely nestle inside in Carmen's breasts.

She looked at the three bodies and smiled. Her work here was done. She gathered their clothes and put them in a bundle on the stone floor outside the bedroom. She knelt beside them, clicking her fingers and opening her palm. Instantly a flame was created in the palm of her hand. She turned her hand over and incinerated the clothes. The bodies, she stripped them bare of possessions, filling a plastic bag from the nightstand drawer. As the fire was burned, she broke a window and jumped, taking the plastic bag of possessions with her. It was a two floor drop to the ground but she landed unhurt, and with a final glance at the building she turned around and ran into the night.

- IV -

Carmen sat in lotus position on the cold, hard floor of her secret room under Mount Tarmac. She had been here for 6 days and was getting worried. After the night at the strip club, Carmen was sure she felt a baby. A normal human takes 9 months from conception to birth, but the Chosen were special. The child would come after two to three days, but the mother had to be in solitary confinement, no distractions allowed, nothing to divert the mind of the waiting mother from pregnancy.

Carmen had never been good at baby making. Ever since 21, she had tried countless times without result. Her sisters were different; they had sex and produced countless children who all grew up to have more children. Carmen wanted a kid so much, she would have adopted one if it didn't break the ancient law. She even paid money for a radionic doctor to work on her, but that didn't work either. Finally, at the edge of despair, she planned to commit suicide. Ella had saved her life.

Two years ago, at the height of her despair, Carmen conceived Ella. Ella gave Carmen back her hope and joy. Carmen hoped she was a very late bloomer, and her conception problem was over. She was wrong; another two years of failed dreams and shattered hope took her to despair again. Today it seemed, she had failed again. How can a baby stay in the womb for 6 days? It was unheard of, unbelievable.

"Wait. That was a kick! A kick! She's alive!" Carmen jumped from her lotus position, "Ow! Oh no! She's coming out!"

Carmen fell on her back, legs wide open. She panted and pushed with all her might, her back sliding on the stone floor. She took a deep breath and pushed again. The pain was excruciating, nothing like how it was supposed to happen. The baby was supposed to slip out easily, the boost of Sexual Energy numbing the pain. However, this baby drained her energy away, her golden glow rapidly racing to push the baby out.

Finally, to Carmen's relief, the baby was birthed. Her legs flopped to the ground and she stared at the roof, happy. The wailing of the baby excited her as she sighed in relief. It was over; she had brought another life into the world. Sweat made her naked body shimmer in the dim light around the room. "It wasn't just a stomach flu after all!" Carmen thought.

Then out of nowhere, blue sparks danced on her skin, levitating her and spinning her like a ballerina. She felt free and light, without a worry in the world. Then with massive push, she flew through the air, crashing into a wall on the other side of the cave. Her Sexual Energy levels dramatically increased, filling her body and planting a seed of insane lust.

When she rose, she was a different person – more possessed and daring than ever. But that mask shattered when she saw her baby lying on the floor, bawling in terror. She quickly ran over to it and taking it in her arms, nursed it, calming it down and putting it in safe haven – the mother's breast.

Her eyes wandered over the baby, she thought to herself, "What a beautiful baby...BOY! This baby is male!" She couldn't believe her eyes. She was holding in her arms, the ancient prophecy fulfilled.

- V -

If I am to believe my mother, I am a very special kid with a unique future. My name is Auron and I am an ordinary kid nearing his 19th birthday. Mum says she has a surprise planned with my older sister on my 19th birthday. I don't believe them – what could be that exciting?

Maybe I should tell you a bit about myself. That might make it easier for you to understand why I don't feel very special.

My mum says my father died when I was very young. I never got a chance to see him and Mum hardly talks about him. At a very young age I became aware of my mum's sexy aura. Her skin was smooth as silk and as soft as feather pillows. Her beautiful face matched her incredible hair. I remember during my kindergarten year, she would ask me to do small errands for her and reward me with a loving kiss. She took good care of me and was the best mum anyone could ask for. She never got angry and always wore a smile on her face.

My sister, Ella, was two years older than me. She taught me the things they learnt at school and played games with me. We went to a school where they give classes from kindergarten all the way up to VCE. It was good because we didn't have to change friends and I got to see Ella every recess and lunch. It was weird though, I saw boys try to talk with her and make friends with her. They cornered her, pampered her and even dropped their books in front of her. I would smile thinking that I was the best friend my sister had.

Probably the only unique thing about me is that when I went home from school, and on the weekends, I trained in martial arts and gymnastics. My master said I was gifted; I could pick up anything with only a bit of instruction. By the time I was eight, I had mastered three martial arts and could perform amazing tricks. My personal favourite was a leap from four stories high to land on a tightrope.

My sister trained next to me, studied with me, played with me and taught me things no one else could. I guess that was the reason we were so close.

When I was twelve, I started high school. I was still training in martial arts but my gymnastics brought me to a different stage – stunts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Chosen Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds