• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jessie's Girl

Jessie's Girl

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

(c) 2002 Couture

*

"What's the matter Jessie? Where's your little friend?" Gale asked the girl who was eating along at the lunchroom table.

"Come on Gale," I urged, nudging her in the ribs with my lunch try. "Let's go." Hey, I'm not going to pretend that I was doing it out of the goodness of my heart. The truth was I had been at least as mean behind Jessie's back, but this was different, Jessie lived next door to me. Not only that, once upon a time, we used to be best friends.

"She moved," Jessie said, sadness written all over her face.

"Awwww . . ." Gale said in mock sympathy. "Well, I guess we are going to have to come up with a new name now. It used to be the dyke duo, but now little Sharon is gone. Come on Stacy, you thought of the last name, come up with another one."

Damn-damn-damn, Gale never knew when to shut up. Now, I had a neighbor that hated me. Worse, I had a very large neighbor that hated me. You see, Jessie was a very large and athletic girl. We called her 'Sports Jessie' sometimes. Yes, I made that one up too.

When Jessie and I were growing up, we used to play together. I'm sure Jessie could have beaten me at practically everything we played, but she didn't. Surprisingly, every game was close, with me winning just slightly less than she did. The only time I had ever seen her shine was when we played doubles tennis together, and she single-handedly beat the two older girls. In high school, Jessie played all the sports they allowed girls to play. And while Jessie excelled in tennis, in soccer she was a force of nature. And now that we were seniors, she *was* the soccer team.

You would have thought Jessie would have hung out with the more sports-type girls. Not Jessie. Instead, she hung out with me. Then I got accepted on the cheerleading squad and I stopped hanging out with her. I had new friends and they didn't like Jessie very much. She was too different . . .

The real reason I was sweating when Gale told Jessie about the dyke duo thing, was that I used to be one of the dyke duo and Jessie knew it. I just knew she was going to embarrass me in front of the other cheerleaders, but she didn't.

"Better than being brainless bimbo's," Jessie retorted.

Sighing with relief, I nudged Gale again. "Come on Gale, let's go."

We turned to leave and then I heard Jessie snicker. "Bye dumb."

I looked back at Jessie, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks and saw her look right at me and wink. "And bye *dumber*."

Gale heard it to and she turned to go back. I pushed her away and said loudly, "Let's leave the lonely lesbian alone." I turned and was pleased to see my insult strike a nerve.

When we got to our table Gale told everyone what had happened and they all had a good laugh.

I forgot all about it after that.

Until that afternoon, when I was walking from my car to the door of my house, when I heard Jessie's voice behind me.

"You shouldn't have said that."

It was Jessie and she looked furious. She was also walking towards me in a hurry.

She was between me and my car. I turned to run, leaving my school books littered behind me. I looked back and was horrified to see Jessie running after me. I knew there was no way I was going to be able to unlock the front door, so I ran to the back yard in hopes of locking myself in the utility building.

I didn't make it.

She tackled me on the grass. I struggled to get up, but she pinned me easily, twisting my arm behind my back.

"Please Jess, you are hurting me," I cried. It felt like she was going to tear my arm out of my shoulder.

"God this is just too easy," she said, before letting me go. "You're not even worth it. You're just a spoiled little baby."

She got up dismissively and I lost my temper. While she had her back turned I grabbed her around her head. In seconds she was free and I found myself on my stomach. Somehow she had my legs split wide and doubled behind me. She reached forward and grabbed my ponytail, pulling my head backwards. It felt like she was going to break me in half.

"Say you're sorry," she demanded.

There was nothing I could do. I could barely even move enough to speak. "I'm sorry."

"Tell me you're a bitch!" she ordered.

"You're a bitch!" I answered. It hurt, but what was she going to do, kill me?

She let my legs go and then turned me around. I forgot all about fair play. I clawed at her and even tried to bite her, but it was no use. She was just too damned strong.

Soon, I was on my back, with my arms held fast under her legs. She had my legs hooked underneath her arms and then she began to spank me. I only had on my cheerleading bottoms and it hurt like hell.

I screamed for help. I screamed bloody murder.

"Shut up!" she said, as she sat on my face. I couldn't believe it. My face was beneath her miniskirt and smothered against her panty covered ass. I couldn't scream. I couldn't even breathe.

"You want to act like a baby," she said. "Fine I'll treat you like one. Until you say that you're a bitch."

She spanked me until it felt like my ass was on fire. I was seeing stars from lack of oxygen and I couldn't even struggle or kick. Even when I stopped resisting, she continued to spank me until she was satisfied.

Finally, she let my legs go and lifted off of me slightly. I was wheezing and my face was wet from my tears. It was also wet from something else too; the smell of Jessie's arousal was strong. Goddamn dyke bitch was getting off on this!

"Say it!" she ordered.

I looked up at her ass in front of my face. Her thin cotton panties were wedged in the crack of her ass. Likewise the crotch was clearly damp and bunched between her lips. She probably didn't want me to say I was sorry. She probably wanted to smother me under her fat ass again. I wasn't going to give her the pleasure.

"I'm a bitch! Are you happy? I'm a bitch, okay?"

"You know Stacy; you used to make fun of Sharon for being gay, but where you are now?" To my horror, Jessie pressed herself against my face and began to grind against me. I tried to turn my head but it was trapped between her feet. All I could do was keep my mouth tightly closed and try not to inhale, while she took her pleasure at my expense. It wasn't hidden this time . . . it was obvious. She was openly pleasuring herself against my trapped face.

I held my breath for as long as I could, but eventually I needed air. It was so humiliating. I struggled for breath with my nose pressed against her ass and my mouth against her damp cotton panties. When she finally let me breathe again, I could taste the flavor of her arousal.

"You've had more pussy than Sharon ever had bitch," Jessie laughed. "No, Sharon wasn't gay She was just *my friend*, something I used to think you were."

I watched in revulsion as Jessie reached beneath her skirt and pulled off her panties. I heard the sound of fabric tearing and knew what was in store.

"Please don't do this Jess. Please. . . " My plea fell on deaf ears. I could see her tiny clenched asshole and her very aroused and wet sex. Then I was enveloped again. She ground herself against me. My lungs burned and I could hear a ringing in my ears. I couldn't even struggle against this abuse, I was too weak. Finally, she lifted up a few inches, and I gasped for breath. Before I could catch my breath, I saw her begin to descend again. I couldn't help it. I couldn't bear the thought of being suffocated again. I raised my head up and licked her. I didn't know if I was doing it right, but I licked her with a desperation born of self-preservation . . . and the desire to breath.

I must have done an okay job of it, judging from her moans. The last thing I remember, I was enveloped between her thighs, unable to breath.

When I came to, it wasn't all at once. My senses came back one at a time. Believe it or not, the first sense to come back is smell. I was welcomed back to the world by the musky smell of Jessie's pussy.

The next sense was hearing. I could hear a ringing in my ears and then I could make out the sound of heavy breathing and I wondered if it was mine.

Next, I could feel someone's arms around my and a mouth against mine, forcing breath into my lungs.

Finally, though it was foggy around the edges, I could see again. There were still black spots dancing around, but I was in Jessie's arms and she was giving me mouth to mouth resuscitation.

"Jess?" I murmured.

"Oh, thank God . . . I so sorry Stace. I-I don't know my own strength sometimes," Jessie said, with tears streaming down her eyes. She kissed me on the lips. "Are you okay?"

Her lips were still uncomfortably close to mine. "I'm okay Jessie, just let me up. Please?"

I felt her hand moving down my stomach towards my sex. I was still too weak to resist. "Don't Jessie. Haven't you done enough?" I begged. I was more embarrassed than I had ever been in my life. Despite my mistreatment, I had a secret - a shameful secret she was about to discover.

"Someone's creamed her panties," she smirked.

"Please don't," I begged, but I didn't even close my legs. I knew I should -- I needed to, but her fingers felt too good.

"Shhhh . . .it's alright little Stacy girl. I'm not going to hurt you." She kept rubbing me and I was beginning to respond. I had no control over myself as my hips started to roll and I began to moan. Jessie was just inches in front of my face, staring intensely at my eyes. I closed them. I couldn't let her see what she was doing to me.

"Please," I begged or moaned; I'm not sure which. I reached down and grabbed her hand. I opened my eyes and she was looking at me questioningly. I pushed her hand beneath my panties.

She plunged her fingers in my soaked slit. What a picture I must have made laying there in my cheerleading outfit, sprawled out in the back yard with my legs lewdly spread. I could hear the wet smacking sounds as her fingers plunged into my sex. I loved what she was doing to me, but I hated that she knew how much I was enjoying it. I wished I could wipe the smug look off of her face.

"ugh, I hate you," I gasped. I could feel my pleasure rising in a warm wave.

"You love me," she said, kissing my lips.

"Ah-ah-I-hate-you." I wished she would just get mad at me - dislike me. It would make things so much easier -- less complicated, afterwards.

"You love me." She repeated. She kept repeating those same three stupid words over again, kissing me each time. God she made me so angry! Why couldn't she just let me cum without all the complications? I grabbed her head and pulled her tight, kissing her deeply, just to shut her up. She inhaled my screams, while my body quaked and shuddered in climax.

I was weak afterwards - weak but satisfied. She stood up and then easily lifted me to my feet. She kissed me again and I let her.

"You're my girlfriend now," she stated.

The nerve of her, you don't just tell a girl she is your girlfriend. Everyone knows you're supposed to ask. "No, I'm not." I would show her. I would teach her to ask.

"Yes, you are," she said unfazed by my refusal.

She dusted the grass and twigs off of me. Then she helped me pick my books up. Neither of us said a word. She handed me my books, as I opened the door to my house.

"See you - see you tomorrow," I said stupidly. I didn't know what else to say. Even now, I can't think of anything else I could have said.

I worried most of the night about what to do the next day. What to say? How to act? However, Jessie took care of all that for me. In the morning she was waiting in her car, with the passenger door open.

I don't know what possessed my, but I got in the car and closed the door. She leaned over and kissed me! Tongue kissed me until I was weak in the knees.

"You love me," she said. Damn it, sometimes she made me want to slap her the smug look off her face. Why couldn't I stand up to her anymore? She drove off, and I felt her hand on my naked thigh, pulling my legs apart. I closed them tightly, but she was persistent and stronger. Soon, we were riding to school, with her hand massaging me through my wet panties.

"Ugh, Jessieee," I whined. "Not like this. Jesus, we're going to school Jessieeee."

I had no more hope of stopping Jessie, than I had of stopping my own body. I found myself in the front seat of her car, legs spread widely, humping her fingers. I came as we pulled into the school drive. Jessie pulled my skirt down and let me close my legs.

"Damn it Jessie! I can't believe you did that!" I tried to get comfortable in my now soaked panties.

"You look so cute when you are angry," she smirked then she licked my juices from her finger. "Mmmmmm" she moaned and made a face like it was the best thing she ever tasted.

"You are such a bitch sometimes," I said, but I was smiling now. How could I stay mad, watching her do that?

I couldn't believe the change in Jessie. She didn't even seem like her old self at all. This Jessie was self-assured and powerful. God, she could do whatever she wanted to me and she knew it.

As we walked to school, I felt her hand intertwine in mine.

I tried to pull it free without making a scene. I was just coming to terms with my feelings and I was nowhere near ready for *this*. "Please don't," I begged.

"Don't worry Stace, I'll protect you."

I looked around quickly. Oh God, we had already been seen. This was it; I was officially going to be whispered about behind my back. Soon, everyone would be talking about me and Jess.

She squeezed my hand to reassure me. She seemed so strong, so impervious to their stares, but I couldn't meet them. I blushed and looked down.

"Don't do that," she whispered. "Don't let them see you're afraid."

I felt my cheeks flush and my knees tremble. How could they not see I was afraid? I tried to meet their stares, but couldn't. Instead, I turned to Jessie.

"What-what are . . . we . . . going to do today?" I stuttered, trying to think about something else.

"Well, we're going to have lunch together at twelve. Then, at two, since our classes are near, I thought I would walk you to French class. That way you can tell me if I need to set somebody straight." I felt her large hand tighten around mine comfortingly. "Then when we get home, I'm going wrestle you down and strip you naked and have my way with you . . . whether you like it or not."

I looked around to make sure no one heard her, but God help me, I couldn't wait to get home.

But, she really has *got* to start asking me what *I* want to do.

The End

*

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jessie's Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds