• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Breaking and Entering

Breaking and Entering

(FM, femdom, anal, nc)

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

(c) 2002 Couture

***********

"Will you be a dear and clean the kitchen tonight?" I asked my husband, who was sitting in his recliner watching television.

"Come on honey, I'm watching something right now." Bryan said, pointing the remote around me and at the TV as if he could somehow zap me and make me move as easily as he could change the channel.

I looked back and saw that hateful little planet at the edge of the T.V. screen. Just great, the fucking sci-fi channel. He would be sitting in his chair all night. I knew that in order to get him up, I was going to have to bring out the big guns.

I gave him my sexiest smile, straddled him, and ground seductively against him. "I'll make it worth your while," I whispered in his ear.

I could feel him responding beneath me and he leaned up to kiss me, but I pulled back. "But first the dishes," I said, giving him a quick peck on the lips and hopping off his lap.

Bryan threw a pillow at me, hitting me in the rear. "Tease," he called after me, but he quickly got up and went to the kitchen.

I followed, watching him while he worked. He looked cute washing dishes in his boxers. I trailed a finger down to my sex. I was as hot and wet as the dishwater.

I went to the bedroom to wait for him to finish, but, I was too hot to wait. I got up, opened my goody drawer and removed a vibe to keep me occupied until he returned. However, my attention fell to the strap-on at the bottom of the drawer.

I had always wondered what it would be like to be the penetrator instead of the penetratee, if you know what I mean. I had always been curious, but never had the courage to talk to Bryan about it.

Actually, I brought it up as a joke once, but Bryan just laughed said, "You're not coming near me with that thing." Ever since, I had been too hesitant to pursue it further.

Stripping off my panties and tank top, I attached the latex cock to my crotch. I walked to the full length mirror and looked at my reflection. I wrapped my fist around the shiny black cock and posed, propping my leg up on the chair. Damn, I looked powerful! Authority and strength radiated from my body. Then my thoughts turned to my husband diligently washing dishes in the kitchen. It's now or never, I thought, and tip-toed silently to the kitchen.

Bryan's back was still turned, while he was drying the dishes and placing them in the cabinet like a good little husband. I snuck up behind him and reached into his boxers, firmly grasping his cock.

He jumped. "Jesus Christ! Shit, you scared me!" he said. "Don't sneak up on me like that when I've got plates in my hand."

I stroked his cock, until it grew stiff in my hand. "What was that sweetie?"

"Nothing," he groaned. He tried to turn around, but I pulled his cock up and away, making him stand on his tip-toes leaning over the counter.

"Don't turn around."

"Ouch, ease up - you're hurting me Debbie." He tried to grab my wrist, but I only pulled harder.

"I'll pull it off." I threatened. His hand moved away and I slacked off on the pressure. My free hand traveled down to his ass, massaging his cheeks possessively. "Now, who's in charge?" I asked, while my finger pressed between his cheeks against his tightly clenched ass to emphasize my point. "Hmmm?"

"Come on honey, let's go to bed. I don't like this game," he whined.

He was getting ornery again. I don't know what possessed me, but I opened the drawer and pulled out a small knife. He immediately froze as soon as he saw it in my hand. I traced the sharp of the blade up and down his spine. "What did I say about turning around?"

He hesitated. I heard him gulp. "You said not to."

"That's right." I squeezed his cock. It was harder now than ever. He might try to pretend, but I knew he liked it. "Now . . . tell me who's in charge."

"You are." I felt his body tremble against mine.

"That's right." I placed the blade beneath his underwear. "Now, let me see this body you've been teasing me with." I cut at his boxers with the knife. Well, more like I hacked at them. The boxers proved to be a formidable opponent, but I couldn't let myself defeated by mere cotton and elastic.

I yanked them down his legs. They were trembling with his fear.

"Please, Deb. . . I don't like this."

His cock pulsed in my hand. "Liar." I kissed his neck and moved my hand from his cock to his nipple, pinching it lightly. My kiss turned stronger until I was sucking at his neck as hard as I could. I nipped his skin with my teeth and tightened my fingers on his nipple. My bite extracted a mewling moan from his throat.

"Tell me the truth, bitch. You like this don't you?" I whispered in his ear and then tongued it.

"Ugh . . . yes," he gasped.

"And I'm not Deb. I'm a burglar, who broke into the house. Your wife is asleep in bed." I poked him with the knife blade. "You got that?"

"Yes . . .I got it," he said.

"Good. Reach over there and get that bottle of Joy. Come on. Hurry up, before you make me angry!" He was shaking and so unsure of himself. I stroked him as he reached for the bottle of Joy.

"You can do it baby. Go on. Now, pour some of it into your hand. Keep going, pour a whole handful. That's good. Now, give me your hand." I guided his hand back, careful not to spill the detergent and placed it over my cock. He jumped when he discovered my surprise and tried to pull away, but I held him fast.

"Please, don't," he said, while I guided his hand up and down my cock.

"Did you know that I've been watching you from the window every night? Did you enjoy teasing me? Washing dishes in your naughty underwear? Showing your body off slut? Did you think you could get away with that?" I brought his hand up behind his back, forcing him to bend over the counter.

I was getting into my new role more and more. I had never felt so strong before. So powerful! And I hadn't even taken him yet.

As I placed the head of the cock against his ass, I felt the moisture gushing from my sex like a fountain. Bryan groaned when I pushed forward. The cheeks of his ass clenched tightly, but it was no use, I only pressed harder until the head slipped in.

"Ow, ow god." He struggled to get away. "I'm sorry honey. Please, I can't do this."

I pushed his arm up further. "I'm not your honey bitch. Do you think you can just tease me like this and then toss me away? Besides, I know what a slut like you wants."

"Come on, just relax. It will only hurt if you try to fight it." I took him with short tiny strokes, ever so slowly moving deeper and deeper into his ass.

I could feel the resistance fading with every stroke. Was it my imagination or was he pushing back against me? No it wasn't my imagination.

"That's it bitch. Didn't I say I knew what a slut like you wanted? That's it slut, just relax and give it up to me."

He grunted every time I bottomed out. I slammed into him harder. My thighs were slapping loudly as they collided with his on every stroke. "Don't I know what you want? Don't I, bitch?"

"Ugh - yes," he admitted. He was mine now and we both knew it.

My pussy quaked. I was getting ready to cum, but I still wanted a little more.

"Come on slut. Pick your leg up and put it on the counter. That's good. Pull your knee to your face, but don't you dare look at me. If you look at me, I'm going to have to kill you bitch, cause I'm not going to jail."

My cock was covered in foamy bubbles from the detergent. "Ah-ah-ah-I'm cumming," I cried. "Oh God, you're making me cum, you hot little bitch."

My strokes slowed as my orgasm waned. I felt something on my hip. I looked down in surprise at my husband's hand.

"Please," he begged. "I'm so close."

I slowly pulled out, marveling as his reddened pucker opened and closed before my eyes.

"Not much of a tease now, are you? Tell me bitch. Tell me what you want. Do you want to be the fucker or do you want to be the fuckee?"

He tried to pull me into him, but I wanted him to say it. To tell me what I wanted to hear. "Tell me."

He trembled to my touch. "I-I want to . . . be the fuckee. Please," he groaned.

I looked at him there with his eyes closed, his body in such a vulnerable position on the counter, and slid into him with long hard stroke knowing he was mine. I wondered what was going through his mind. Was he imagining it was me fucking him or someone else? It didn't really matter. I was there and I was fucking him.

I dropped the knife and grabbed him by the hair. I pulled him back into me. "Tell me what you want. Tell me bitch!"

"Fuck me - ugh- oh God fuck me!" he moaned.

"Fuck you where, whore?" I demanded, as I slapped his ass hard enough for the neighbors to hear.

"Fuck-my-ass-"

I slapped him hard on the ass. "Louder bitch! I didn't hear you."

"Ugh-Fuck-my-ass-ahh-fuck-my-ass!"

"That's it bitch. Tell the world what a slut you are." His body glistened as he squirmed from the pleasure. His leg knocked a cup down on the floor. It wasn't going to be long now.

I grabbed his swollen cock and pumped it. "You're cumming bitch, I can feel it. You better scream for me whore. Scream out loud!"

"I'm cumming," he cried in a long soul piercing wail. I jerked his cock as he spurted, covering the counter with his copious discharge. After he came down from his climax, I gently pulled out of him.

"You were the best fuck ever, my little tease." I licked his semen from my fingers. "When you get cleaned up, your wife will be in bed waiting for the most gorgeous hunk of husband in the world to fuck her brains out."

I clutched his panting body close to mine and kissed his back. It tasted of salty sweat. "I love you," I whispered and then went to wait for him in bed.

*

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Breaking and Entering

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 315 milliseconds