• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Always Knew It, So Did They

Always Knew It, So Did They

My name isn't really important since I will be narrating this work of fiction. I had been serving in the army and was overseas in Iraq for all of 2005. One of the rules that we had to follow over there was no sex. So I had spent a whole year with guys every single day and my only release was masturbation. Soon the pictures of the girls in the magazines like FHM and Maxim were not doing it for me anymore. My mind began to wonder all over the place just to get myself off. To my surprise, it wined up leaning towards being with other guys. I never acted on these thoughts but even when I returned home they stayed with me.

I was released and free to go home on leave. I took a plane from the base I was on to the nearby airport where my parents picked me up. I spent a few days with them, catching up and getting my truck back before I headed around the state to visit my friends that were off in college. The first place I went was about 35 minutes away. It was my best and dearest to my heart, friends' house. She lived with four other girls in a five-bedroom house they rented. When I got there I was greeted with hugs and kisses from all the girls and we all settled in the TV room talking about the year that I missed.

It started getting late and I had had four beers and was in no condition to drive since I had no alcohol tolerance at all. I asked them if it was all right if I spent the night. All of the girls looked at each other before answering me. My best friend was the first to speak and she said that it'd be ok with them, but it was supposed to be a girls night only and I was supposed to participate in some 'activities' with them and forbidden to tell another soul about it. I jokingly asked if it involved sacrificing an animal. They laughed a bit and said no, but it would be something I would never forget.

My best friend's sister came down the stairs carrying a box, she walked around the room giving each one of the girls something that I didn't know what until she came to me. She said that she didn't have another one for me, but I probably wouldn't want to use it. Instead she handed me a tube of KY jelly and said hope you enjoy. I was at a loss for words until I saw all the girls with a dildo or vibrator in their hands as they stripped naked. My best friend turned the lights down and popped in a DVD. A screen popped up and a movie began to play as she walked over to me and told me not to be a stranger and get naked.

My best friend whom I'll call Grace, took off her shirt and dropped her pants before sitting next to me on the couch. Don't worry; we do this ever other week. It's to help us bond with each other and pass along any ideas that we get while having sex. I was stunned and amazed, the combination of booze, perfume, and not remembering what a beautiful girl looked like was leaving me awe struck. On top of that, I had always wanted to be with Grace but I missed my chance years ago and we just became best friends.

Grace turned her attention to the TV as the movie came on; it was a hardcore porno! No silly plots, no cheap ass music playing in the background, just a guy and girl getting into it. Obviously it was all arousing and there was no point in trying to hide it, with five naked girls masturbating around me. I joined them and stripped naked. As soon as my pants dropped, all ten eyes were on my ever-hardening cock. I'm not black but I've got nothing to really be ashamed of, I'm a good seven and quarter inches and I know how to use it. Either that, or the two girls that I have been with knew how to fake orgasms extremely well and lie about it.

I sat back down on the couch buck-ass naked and put my feet up on the coffee table. I was pretending that I wasn't being stared at by these five girls and kept my eyes on the TV. I kept my stroking pace to the rhythm of the guy in the movie. I never used any lube while masturbating so I left it on the table. From the sounds in the movie compared to the sounds in the room, I could tell that the girls were doing the same as myself. We all ended up climaxing at the same time and the screen faded to black. I was hesitant to say anything about what I should do and I looked around the room to see what everyone else was doing.

The girls were cleaning themselves up by licking their juices off of their toys and fingers. I looked over at Grace for assistance because I had never, nor did I have any intentions on licking up my own cum. Grace looked over at me and said that it was ok for me to lick it all up, they weren't going to say anything. And besides, it was girls' night, meaning that no guys are allowed at all. So I am to be one of the girls or I could get dressed and leave. I had no plan on leaving after I started so I just kept starring at her. Don't be such a boy, she told me and leaned over with her dildo and rolled it around on my stomach in the pool of cum I had created. She brought it up to my mouth and told me to open up or it's going to get all over my face.

I looked around the room and once again all eyes were on me. I swallowed my pride and opened my mouth. She pushed it passed my lips and I felt the silky slime, my cum, slide across my tongue. Grace started to pull it out and I was happy that it was brief only to have her push it back in. Just like that, she told me, and she took my hand a wrapped it around the plastic dildo. No turning back now, just go along with it, I told myself. I know I had imagined doing something like this during my tour of Iraq, but I never expected to actually do it.

Grace's sister started another clip on the DVD and a new movie started playing. It started off with a very attractive guy on a bed naked, and then another guy walked in. I was in amazement that I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. I had a few too many fantasies about other guys not to keep watching. I didn't realize it, but I was still sucking on the dildo as my hand rubbed my dick. I was in a trance. Both of the guys were now naked and kissing, one was on his back on the bed with his legs around the other. Grace wasn't watching the porno; she was watching me, as were all of the other girls. This time I didn't notice them.

My eyes were now closed and I felt a finger circling my anus. I opened my eyes to see Grace watching me as she began playing with my ass and the rest of the girls were now crowded around me. Is there something that you haven't told me yet, Grace asked me. And she took the tube of KY and put some on her fingers then pressed two of those fingers against my anus, sliding them in slowly. Another girl had taken the dildo from me and I gasped at Grace penetrating me. Grace's sister began sucking a massaging my nipples as if I had breasts. Another girl took over stroking my dick while another began making out with me. It was sexual chaos and all hands were on me.

It was the fifth girl that took me by surprise. She wasn't touching me yet and for good reason. She had left only to return wearing a strap-on. I tried to say something about not wanting it, but my cries were muffled by another mouth on my own mouth. Grace removed her fingers slowly from my ass and I felt the tip of the strap-on pressing against me. I started to panic, but I didn't think that there was anything I could do about it. And at the same time, I wanted it to happen.

The girl had begun to slowly push into me and it was a tremendous feeling that I needed to experience. All the other girls had stopped their actions to watch me lose my anal virginity. She had it all the way inside me and stopped. I didn't know what to do; I couldn't tell if what I felt was just pain or incredible pleasure. While they had me there in a position that I couldn't possibly get away from, the girls started talking and asking me questions. Which would I prefer to have, another guy inside me or be inside one of them? I said a guy inside me. Would I rather stay a pathetic guy or did I want to be a girl? I said a girl. Good they told me. And the girl began slowly moving in and out of me. They wanted me to tell them how much I love cock and how good it feels to be penetrated. She started pumping faster and harder. I told them how much I hated being a guy and wished to be a girl. Cameras were flashing and the girls were encouraging me.

Finally I started screaming out that I was about to cum and someone grabbed hold of my dick and furiously jerked me off. It was the strongest and best orgasm I ever had in my life. I came so hard that I made a line of cum from my face to my belly button. More pictures. The girl pulled out, moved up to my mouth and told me to clean her off. I welcomed the dildo into my mouth and sucked it for a few minutes. Then she scooped my cum into my mouth. I was exhausted and shortly after, passed out.

When I awoke, I was in a bed somewhere in the house. I didn't know if what had happened was a dream or not but I tired to get out of bed and I felt something in my ass. I pulled it out and it was like a three dimensional spade. A butt plug. Nope, it wasn't a dream...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Always Knew It, So Did They

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds